New Latex Batgirl has arrived (Pictures inside)

General discussions about superheroines!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

This is the new latex catsuit.
What has not been decided yet is what kind of footwear. Black utility boots with no or small heel for realistic combat, or the usual high heel boot.

Im interested in hearing what you have to say.
DSC03278.jpg
DSC03278.jpg (11.19 MiB) Viewed 6366 times
DSC03266.jpg
DSC03266.jpg (11.34 MiB) Viewed 6366 times
DSC03257.jpg
DSC03257.jpg (10.89 MiB) Viewed 6366 times
Also this costume is now available for Customs.

for this week only!
10-15 minute custom is $75
20-25 minute custom is $100

email me now top setup a story
[email protected]
Last edited by KnightsofGotham.com 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

LOVE IT!!! That is just the Batgirl outfit I've been wanting to see! Can't wait to see some hot Batgirl videos with that outfit!
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:LOVE IT!!! That is just the Batgirl outfit I've been wanting to see! Can't wait to see some hot Batgirl videos with that outfit!
What do you have in mind?
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

And lets talk footwear!
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Location: Mostly United Kinkydoms of Netherlands and Damnmarks

Semi-Pro Devil's Advocate and Lawyer of Lost Pants & Causes / Spare Time Frame Caption Hunter.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

YOWZA! Is that a word? I dunno. That's what popped in my head though.
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Avoid the obvious, just add thigh high yellow latex socks and keep all heel options open. Keep those gorgeous thighs, legs, feet and toes versatile.

Semi-Pro Devil's Advocate and Lawyer of Lost Pants & Causes / Spare Time Frame Caption Hunter.
Cthehammer
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Honestly, I think exactly how you took the picture would be fine with me. Or if you really must go with footwear, what falloutdweller mentioned.

And holy hell, Eve looks amazing in that. I had the same yowza reaction when I saw the picture.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Cthehammer wrote:Honestly, I think exactly how you took the picture would be fine with me.
Eventually she will end up barefoot as this costume was made with Pantyhose lovers in mind, but I can't have her barefoot all the time as the Pantyhose are capes dance and they run and ruin very easily and the act of running in them would ruin them.

Cthehammer wrote:Or if you really must go with footwear, what falloutdweller mentioned.
I looked into them and a reliable pair aren't cheap and i would have the same problem as pantyhose feet. they would ruin with all the running, jumping, fighting. Just looking at the bottoms of her hard soled boots show what kind of damage she would be doing.
Cthehammer wrote: And holy hell, Eve looks amazing in that. I had the same yowza reaction when I saw the picture.
Thanks. I will let her know. She has been wanting a latex suit with exposed leg for pantyhose shoots for awhile.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

And also not clearly shown here.... another crotch zipper for exposing pantyhose crotch for all your forced orgasms/penetration scenes
(We have a pair of pantyhose with a re-enforced open crotch for penetration scenes)

I have already posted the custom offer with the new costume in our newsletter. if you haven't joined yet you missed out on lower cost customs with this costume and a 5 free movie offer.
Cthehammer
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
Cthehammer wrote:Honestly, I think exactly how you took the picture would be fine with me.
Eventually she will end up barefoot as this costume was made with Pantyhose lovers in mind, but I can't have her barefoot all the time as the Pantyhose are capes dance and they run and ruin very easily and the act of running in them would ruin them.

Cthehammer wrote:Or if you really must go with footwear, what falloutdweller mentioned.
I looked into them and a reliable pair aren't cheap and i would have the same problem as pantyhose feet. they would ruin with all the running, jumping, fighting. Just looking at the bottoms of her hard soled boots show what kind of damage she would be doing.

Oh she still ends up barefoot? Im good then. I guess whatever would sell better. Sorry I'm not much help. Im a bare feet kinda guy.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Cthehammer wrote: Oh she still ends up barefoot? Im good then. I guess whatever would sell better. Sorry I'm not much help. Im a bare feet kinda guy.
Well....not barefoot as in her bare feet. She ends up in pantyhose and not boots/heels.
The costume was made specifically for pantyhose lovers in mind. I have not seen it with no hose and bare leg/feet
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

with matching gloves in yellow.
Attachments
Image07n.jpg
Image07n.jpg (10.94 KiB) Viewed 5950 times
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

flash wrote:with matching gloves in yellow.
thats interesting.
Whats it called?
Where is it sold?

Tried using Google reverse search but nothing came up so I leave it to you.
Whats it called, Where is it sold?
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I would go with yellow boots. It matches the theme of the outfit and just looks right.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I was hoping my post would be ignored because I have no idea where those sexy booties would be bought...sorry. Maybe ballet shoes? I really don't know.
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Send a PM or an email message directly to SuperBecca who is a registered member on this forum. Hope that helps. I am a leg man and I know those are SuperBecca's slim legs.
Cthehammer
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Cthehammer wrote: Oh she still ends up barefoot? Im good then. I guess whatever would sell better. Sorry I'm not much help. Im a bare feet kinda guy.
Well....not barefoot as in her bare feet. She ends up in pantyhose and not boots/heels.
The costume was made specifically for pantyhose lovers in mind. I have not seen it with no hose and bare leg/feet
Close enough for me :hannibal:
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Next please purchase a blue latex suit.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

FallOutDweller wrote:Next please purchase a blue latex suit.
is there a blue batgirl?
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Just a heads up for everyone. We will be buying a new Supergirl costume thats similar to this but obviously red and blue and have a wrap around neck cape. Im not sure if Im ready to kickstart that one or kickstart the blue/grey Batgirl.
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

FallOutDweller wrote:Next please purchase a blue latex suit.
is there a blue batgirl?
Call me Daltonic but from a strictly technical point of view depending on the lights in the studio we can not say for sure if her original costume was all purple or dark blue depending on the footage or pictures you might find on the web.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzjJ5Fdn34

Meanwhile in the comics we actually had a grey suit with a light blue cape and cowl plus yellow boots, gloves and utility belt.

All things taken in consideration I would like to have as options a Purple, a Blue and a Black suited Batgirl with yellow boots, gloves, cape and utility belt just to see which one fits best.

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

oh....I see.
yeah I thought you meant an all blue costume, but yes there are plans for a great and blue costume as well as a grey and black costume
Attachments
classic-batgirl1-630x422.jpg
classic-batgirl1-630x422.jpg (49.92 KiB) Viewed 5696 times
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Just please don't get too colorful.

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

FallOutDweller wrote:Just please don't get too colorful.

lol
understood.
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:lol....understood.
And back on topic, just to play safe, here a few examples of what a blue costumization of Batgirl will probably look like, gloves, boots and cape can go either way yellow or purple but i guess we all agree the cowl must be always blue, black or purple because a yellow cowl would make her look like the Bride of Egg Head (SPOILER ALERT).

Image Image
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I was at the same convention that picture with batgirl and the 2 catwomen are in...This ladies and gents is how your cosplay pics can end up on fetish sites without you knowing...lol (none of those are me btw)
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

batgirl1969 wrote:I was at the same convention that picture with batgirl and the 2 catwomen are in...This ladies and gents is how your cosplay pics can end up on fetish sites without you knowing...lol (none of those are me btw)
Shame, your stealth abilities are too good. You will never be a famous Superheroine if not even you are able to take selfies fast enough to not hide yourself from the câmera.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Was an amazing weekend! managed to shoot 10 black latex Batgirl customs. have a few that i have to finish after caroline pierce leaves. so it looks like we will be finishing them the weekend of the 21st