Looking for an old video...

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
SKLover85
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hey there,

I'm looking for an old Superheroine clip I had seen back on MegaVideo - the video was about a woman dressed in a spiderwoman costume being sprayed by a woman in a Riddler costume.

The video might've been called "Bug Spray" but I'm not sure - the riddler chick keeps referencing the spray and making spiderwoman hypnotized.

Anyone know where I can find this clip?

Thanks!
glitter rock
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I believe it is a sleeper kid production with Jackson and Serena. That is what I think
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Curious name, curious location of the old video (mega upload/mega video, convenient answer from glitter....curious that the video might be a sleeper kid video which match the initials of the user........
Very Curious.
Very very curious.

But what do i know
LOL
I see conspiracies everywhere
frightiningcow
Henchman
Henchman

I don't recall a Sleeperkid video that that exact scene. He does have some videos with a red and yellow spider-woman costume and several more with a Riddler style costume. None that I found had a spray scene, but I could have missed it.

Can you give us more detail on what you remember? what kind of spider-woman costume? anything about the models? (hair color maybe)
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:Curious name, curious location of the old video (mega upload/mega video, convenient answer from glitter....curious that the video might be a sleeper kid video which match the initials of the user........
Very Curious.
Very very curious.

But what do i know
LOL
I see conspiracies everywhere
Also... their first post... so either a new account or a very long time lurker.
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

hmmm yeah it doesnt sound familiar to me but another possibility might be either
http://www.hypnoticsworld.com/videodownloads/

or maybe even possible
http://www.superheroineunderworld.com/index2.php
anything like this maybe

not sure about this bur from the brief description it seems to something along there line of production