*KJ* Busty blond available for customs!

General discussions about superheroines!
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

Hey guys! I know I've been a bit MIA lately, but I was on vacation overseas for two weeks! Now that I'm home I'm getting back to work shooting and bringing you hot new videos! There will be a new Poison Ivy vs Batman (yes, Bat MAN!) available on www.KendraClips.com this week!
I'm also trying to book some sexy new models. Hot ultra busty blond British babe Katie Thornton is available in my area later this month and I'm wondering if you guys would like to see her in a video. Would anyone want to order a custom? She's available for a very limited time, so let me know!!
xox,
Kendra
[email protected]
www.KendraClips.com
www.KendraJamesCustoms.com
Attachments
katie thornton.jpg
katie thornton.jpg (42.42 KiB) Viewed 3558 times
frightiningcow
Henchman
Henchman

Looking forward to the Ivy/Batman clip. Any idea on what costumes Katie might be able to use?
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

SWEET GOOGLY MOOGLY!

Now there is a Power Girl!
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

Batman vs Ivy will be available tonight!!
To be honest I'm not really sure what I can dress her in. She's so busty I think I'll have to get something made! If anyone has requests let me know! I'll look into putting together the most popular one. Of course if you want a custom video I can get a costume custom made!
I do like the Power Girl suggestion:)
www.KendraClips.com
www.KendraJamesCustoms.com
[email protected]
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Makes me wish I had the money for a custom... You could easily write a nice little script with an opening scene suggesting she had just had her breasts grown to a much larger size just before the scene started. You could then put her in a costume that has the chest ripped open and have her breasts hanging out through the whole thing. I rarely have the money to buy videos (I stick to written works for the most part), but I'd find the money to pay for a video along those lines.
Dogfish
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

She could make a nice Lara Croft, got the accent and the shape for it (the original Lara anyway).
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

kendrajames wrote:Batman vs Ivy will be available tonight!!
To be honest I'm not really sure what I can dress her in. She's so busty I think I'll have to get something made! If anyone has requests let me know! I'll look into putting together the most popular one. Of course if you want a custom video I can get a costume custom made!
I do like the Power Girl suggestion:)

Yeah she definitely looks like she 's qualified for the role.

I can also see how fitting her might be an issue.

Perhaps ask the model to see if she has anything that might be useful for the role? If she has something as simple as a leotard and appropriate colored boots, it would go a long way to giving her a Power girl or Super girlish look. Who knows maybe she has something useful from last Halloween. Maybe not, but dont ask, and you never know.

Stuff like capes, gloves, and belts are pretty generic and shouldnt be too hard to fit for her.

Did... a quick search and this came up... The model's name was never mentioned, is that her?

Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

kendrajames wrote:Hey guys! I know I've been a bit MIA lately, but I was on vacation overseas for two weeks! Now that I'm home I'm getting back to work shooting and bringing you hot new videos! There will be a new Poison Ivy vs Batman (yes, Bat MAN!) available on http://www.KendraClips.com this week!
I'm also trying to book some sexy new models. Hot ultra busty blond British babe Katie Thornton is available in my area later this month and I'm wondering if you guys would like to see her in a video. Would anyone want to order a custom? She's available for a very limited time, so let me know!!
xox,
Kendra
[email protected]
http://www.KendraClips.com
http://www.KendraJamesCustoms.com

You could make her into She Hulk or a female Bane version to go against Batwoman.
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Location: Mostly United Kinkydoms of Netherlands and Damnmarks

kendrajames wrote:I have her booked for May 27. Email for custom inquiries!
http://www.KendraClips.com
http://www.KendraJamesCustoms.com
[email protected]
Are you sure you are not Santa Klaus' wife ? I never saw a red head be that generous and most of the time you are always dressing a green suit. Really makes me wonder if Poison Ivy is a true evil villainess.
Semi-Pro Devil's Advocate and Lawyer of Lost Pants & Causes / Spare Time Frame Caption Hunter.
thecatsuit
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Definitely no possibility of squeezing her into your Batwoman / Catwoman costume?!
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Location: Mostly United Kinkydoms of Netherlands and Damnmarks

thecatsuit wrote:Definitely no possibility of squeezing her into your Batwoman / Catwoman costume?!
Not even if she play as one of other Birds of Prey. Keep in mind those tweeties demand a lot of rope.
Semi-Pro Devil's Advocate and Lawyer of Lost Pants & Causes / Spare Time Frame Caption Hunter.
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

thecatsuit wrote:Definitely no possibility of squeezing her into your Batwoman / Catwoman costume?!
Putting her in my Batwoman costume? No, but I don't put anyone else in it anyway:)