Created A GoFundMe For The FetishCon Trip

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey everyone!

There are a lot of great girls going to FetishCon this year and I am going to try and shoot as much as I can.

Unfortunately, my credit card processor has shit the bed with payments and we are not sure if they will pay an additional money out by the time I get to St. Pete. I am already working with another company to take up the slack but we won't be ready until after I get back.

I am also changing the pages to not process any more sales until I get back from the con.

As you know I haven't been shooting or releasing much but I am getting back in the game and FetishCon is a great place to to it. I have enough funds for a few shoots but I would like to add a bunch more.

Anything would help, and anyone who donates will get that amount off future releases. Just shoot me an email. If you don't care about that and still want to donate, then all I can say is, thank you!

I came up with an incentive list

$20 will get you 2 movies from any of my sites, regardless of price.

$50 will get you a 5 minute scene either from a pick of FetishCon girls or from a future scene that I shoot.

$100 will get you a 10 minute scene from FetishCon.

The scenes would be softcore.

I plan to shoot mostly KO's , OTS carries, Superheroines in tights and hose, hypnosis, bondage and anything else you might want to see. Let me know.,

All the money will go to shoots. I don't expect to hit the goal but I had to put a number and 1k will get me 6 - 10 additional girls depending on content.

Ok, here's the link...

https://www.gofundme.com/2hk24ws
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Providers scare me like crazy. I've had two crash and burn out from under me and I lose my equity money. Used to be you just used plu-n-pay and a merchant account. No more.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeah, they aren't all bad, it's just that sometimes it's easier to stick with something that's not 100% than to completely revamp, which is what I've been doing in the background. Maybe they've noticed that and it's retaliation, who knows. There's a good chance it could all get rectified this week and if I wind up not shooting as many girls as I wanted to, well, there will be more time to party then!

But hopefully I get to squeeze a few more in...
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

what ever happened to the 3 shoots you have done all those months ago...? I seen the pics on Twitter...
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

They are coming out when I get back. I took some time off to work out things with my studio.

But if you want to see something specific that will be shot this week and get it for a good price, here's your chance.

Anyone who donates will get their scenes edited and released first.

This is really just an experiment too. For those of you who don't want to or can't pay for a full on custom, you have a chance to basically name your own price for something you want to see...Maybe you just want to see 3 KO's and carries without a whole story line, this is your chance. It's very hard for a producer to hire a girl for a 5 minute custom unless they have a lot of other work for that model.

FetishCon solves that problem because there are always cute models running around looking to shoot and they are all fetish models so they are there to shoot the content you like AND hiring a model for an hour is no big deal since they are all staying at the same hotel.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

That's quite a list! I always imagined Kobe Lee as Isis. Might be a good time to get a custom....
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeah I think it's going to be insane. A lot of models this year. Im leaving for the airport in a few hours.

I'll update more once I get there...
omike1981
Neophyte
Neophyte

Any chance Jade will be Wonder Star or a Blue Angel?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

omike1981 wrote:Any chance Jade will be Wonder Star or a Blue Angel?

I brought the Wonder Girl costume and I have 2 Blue Angel costumes, so yes that could happen.
02.jpg
02.jpg (68.62 KiB) Viewed 3447 times
This one...
omike1981
Neophyte
Neophyte

Be great to see Jade in this costume!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Just arrived! Going downstairs to see who is around and grab some coffee...

omike1981 wrote:Be great to see Jade in this costume!
I'll try to set up something with her, I have a few customs that came in with different people so I am setting up those now.

But if there was something specific you wanted to see, you could get a 5 or 10 minute custom. Send me an email.

[email protected] if you want to discuss it.

FYI I am scheduled to shoot with April Hunter this afternoon!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

April Hunter shoot has been moved to Sunday. I am attending the meet n greet at 7:30 and I will be posting pics of potential models to shoot. Stay tuned!
hooms78
Neophyte
Neophyte

Any updates on this? I donated and wondering how you are progressing
hooms78
Neophyte
Neophyte

Any updates? It's been a year since I donated and would like an update.
hooms78
Neophyte
Neophyte

Email Sent