Ask Eve, Star, and Caroline.....

General discussions about superheroines!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

We have opened a youtube channel thats just Evangeline interviewing fetish models.
Each model is going to have a "Ask" the model section. So here is the deal.
Reply to this message with any question you have for either:

Evangeline
Caroline Pierce
or
Star nine

Or a question for all of them.
Just reply to this post and make sure you mention who the question is for.

Once the youtube channel gets active we will be adding all your questions so you can see your question answered by the model themselves.

they can even answer you by name if you want.

So guys.... post your question here as a reply and lets get this started.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Do you think they should teach more about Vikings in schools?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

LB, let's keep it to real questions please.
KoG is trying to engage with the forum and should be applauded for his efforts
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I think KOG is the best studio that engages with the public.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

One for Star Nine: Out of all the costumes you've worn in this genre, which one makes you feel the most confident and sexy while playing the character?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
YetiTaz
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

For any/all: What got you into playing the role of a superheroine? What do you enjoy most about playing one of these characters?
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

tallyho wrote:LB, let's keep it to real questions please.
KoG is trying to engage with the forum and should be applauded for his efforts
Google it, it is a real question
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

For any of the models...

KnightsofGotham said and believes this...

"Whenever I get to a point where a forum member is being a dick and just arguing me to argue I thank them for their time, Admit to them (sarcastically) that they are right, I am wrong, I don't know what I'm talking about and they do, and then beg their forgiveness. they will either stop or continue. if they stop you have stopped the bleeding, if they continue and you stay shut they look like the fool and the public perception victory is yours."

Do you buy into this sarcasm approach and conclusion?
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Thanks to everyone for submitting questions. They will be written down and used on future "Ask Eve" youtube videos.
For anyone not yet submitting a question please feel free. No question is silly, no question is wrong, and all questions will be answered on video.

Also the question doesn't have to be super heroine related, although super heroine questions of course are welcome.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Just a small bump to remind everyone questions are still being taken if you guys want to submit any.
There is no cap to the amount and they can either be heroine or non-heroine based
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

For any of the girls: If you had the resources to remake just one scene from any movie and cast yourself as the star, which one would you pick?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Favourite non-DC/Marvel female superhero character?
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

- (for any of the women): What is your favorite peril/bondage scenario to role play as a superheroine?
- (for any of the women): As a superheroine, do you prefer wearing boots with high heels or flat heels? Also, do you prefer taller boot shafts (like thigh high boots), or shorter boots (like ankle boots)>
- (for any of the women): Do you prefer being in videos where the superheroine is defeated in the end or do you prefer when the heroine wins?
- (for any of the women): Do you prefer playing the superheroine or the villainess? What makes one more appealing over the other (if you have a preference)?
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

ok. so far we have:
lionbadger wrote:Do you think they should teach more about Vikings in schools?
and
Heroine Addict wrote:One for Star Nine: Out of all the costumes you've worn in this genre, which one makes you feel the most confident and sexy while playing the character?
and
YetiTaz wrote:For any/all: What got you into playing the role of a superheroine? What do you enjoy most about playing one of these characters?
and
theScribbler wrote:For any of the models...

"Whenever I get to a point where a forum member is being a dick and just arguing me to argue I thank them for their time, Admit to them (sarcastically) that they are right, I am wrong, I don't know what I'm talking about and they do, and then beg their forgiveness. they will either stop or continue. if they stop you have stopped the bleeding, if they continue and you stay shut they look like the fool and the public perception victory is yours."

and
Heroine Addict wrote:For any of the girls: If you had the resources to remake just one scene from any movie and cast yourself as the star, which one would you pick?
and
ywf wrote:Favourite non-DC/Marvel female superhero character?
and
xxjimbob2000 wrote:- (for any of the women): What is your favorite peril/bondage scenario to role play as a superheroine?
- (for any of the women): As a superheroine, do you prefer wearing boots with high heels or flat heels? Also, do you prefer taller boot shafts (like thigh high boots), or shorter boots (like ankle boots)>
- (for any of the women): Do you prefer being in videos where the superheroine is defeated in the end or do you prefer when the heroine wins?
- (for any of the women): Do you prefer playing the superheroine or the villainess? What makes one more appealing over the other (if you have a preference)?

if you guys keep posting questions they will be read (along with your name) and answered on video

keep the questions coming guys, I really appreciate it it.
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

I had a few more that I thought of (if possible):
- (for any of the women) Who is an Actress (or Actor) who you have not worked with in a superheroine video that you would like to?
- (for any of the women) What is your favorite superheroine video that you have acted in?
- (for any of the women) What is your favorite superheroine video that you did not act or participate in?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

For any of the ladies: If superpowers were actually possible, what power would you like to have in real life?
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

For any of the girls...what would you consider too taboo to do in a video?
Also does being bound heighten the experience for you?
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

OK guys so here are the questions we have so far.
Remember the video will include the model reading the question you asked and then answering it so everyone who asked a question will have their questions read by the model and then answered so here is what we have so far:

ok. so far we have:
lionbadger wrote:Do you think they should teach more about Vikings in schools?
and
Heroine Addict wrote:One for Star Nine: Out of all the costumes you've worn in this genre, which one makes you feel the most confident and sexy while playing the character?
and
YetiTaz wrote:For any/all: What got you into playing the role of a superheroine? What do you enjoy most about playing one of these characters?
and
theScribbler wrote:For any of the models...

and
Heroine Addict wrote:For any of the girls: If you had the resources to remake just one scene from any movie and cast yourself as the star, which one would you pick?
and
ywf wrote:Favourite non-DC/Marvel female superhero character?
and
xxjimbob2000 wrote:- (for any of the women): What is your favorite peril/bondage scenario to role play as a superheroine?
And
Heroine Addict wrote:For any of the ladies: If superpowers were actually possible, what power would you like to have in real life?
and
batgirl1969 wrote:For any of the girls...what would you consider too taboo to do in a video?
Also does being bound heighten the experience for you?

if you guys keep posting questions they will be read (along with your name) and answered on video
as it stands now we have enough questions so you all have already made the videos a success and also hysterical!
thanks again to EVERYONE who asked a question. If you guys ask any more they will of course be added whats a few more minutes longer right?

keep the questions coming guys, I really appreciate it it.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

2 weeks ago I asked you guys to submit your questions so that Eve, Star, and Caroline could answer on film and we would present the final footage.
We managed to get a few questions here, and a few questions sent privately so we have enough to make at least one video (maybe two)
with each model. I see that the idea has started taking off with other producers which is always nice to see.

We will be shooting the first segment this weekend, Star shows up first weekend in November, Caroline middle of December

Expect to see the videos soon.

Thank you for your participation