Defeated Heroine

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
AvaHeinz
Producer
Producer

Hi Guys.

I am shooting a Superheroine Fight scene and I need to think of some way to humiliate the defeated heroine in a way that's non-nude kind of way (you can tore off her leotard, but not over the explicit parts).

The scene I am shooting is about 15 minutes long, 2 superheroine dressed in Leotard, Pantyhose, Long Satin Gloves and Mask fighting each other. For the trial shoot, I have the winner unmask the loser, but I don't think it's reach the climax, I am thinking more along the line of de-booting and glove removal, as well as trash talking, but don't really know which one hit the right button tho

Any Ideas?
batmanunmasked
Neophyte
Neophyte

de-booting, bondage, foot tickling, unmasking, and pictures being taken to expose & further humiliate the loser!
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

make the defeated heroine kneel before her. Also, one small thing that I have also liked in some superheroine fiction that you seldom if ever see in superheroine films is having the heroine's tiara or headband removed. I know it is a not a major thing, but for me it has always been symbolic, that the queen of justice has her proverbial crown taken from her, that not only is she physically being depowered, but symbolically as well. I think that if it is done slowly and deliberately that it is sexy as hell.
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I like that kneeling idea with the removal of her tiara. Perhaps she even has to remove her gauntlets and hand them over to the victor, thereby making her even more vulnerable and humiliated. It's also costume removal without exposing your model. Good luck with the shoot!
MisterSleaze1970
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I'd like to see a petite/average heroine 4' 8" to 5' 5" in dark suntan Tamara sheer to waist pantyhosed feet get brutally crushed, squashed, and splashed by a villainess in a black leotard and also in black Danskin or L'eggs opaque sheer to waist pantyhosed feet 300 to 400 lbs 6' 0" to 6' 5" in an octagon shaped wrestling ring
Last edited by MisterSleaze1970 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.