Flashback Friday, Electa Woman & Dyna Girl

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

Loves…

I’ve been looking through the folders on my laptop and found some pretty amazing pictures. Take a look at the Electa Woman and Dyna Girl video’s we have done if you haven’t already. We have had many beautiful women take on the role of Dyna Girl- Lola Fox, Shyla Jennings, Kobe Lee, and Capri Cavalli. There has only been one Electra Woman… Randy Moore. Why? Because she has and will always be the perfect one to play her. I do want to shoot another clip with these two characters, but since Randy has retired… filling her shoes is quite a hard job.

Would anyone like to help me out and throw some names my way??

While you are thinking about it..check out what you may have missed in these titles..

Christina Carter’s Spider-Lady’s Revenge

Dyna-Girl’s Demise

Cat’s-Eye Diamond 4

Cat’s-Eye Diamond 3

Christina Carter’s Cat’s-Eye Diamond V

Get it now!!!

This clip and many more amazing fetish vids available …

http://www.clips4sale.com/60717 (Super Heroine)

http://www.clips4sale.com/38975 (bondage/fetish)

I’m sick as a dog and stuck in my hotel until I feel better, so I’m sure you will be seeing me all over the internet today/tonight. Hope you are all feeling great and doing good. I’m still in England till the 20th, I’m really falling in love with it over here.

Love ya!!

Christina

www.christinabound.com
Custom Requests or Feedback
Christina@ChristinaBound

Official Christina Carter Websites
http://www.christinabound.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/38975
http://www.clips4sale.com/60717

Follow Me on Twitter: @ChristinaBound
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Randy Moore as Electra Woman was a role come true for me....
mcarvalh
Henchman
Henchman

Christina,

I bought all your Electra Woman & Dyna Girl videos and they are all great. In fact you are the producer that best explored this characters in the genre. I agree with you that Randy Moore is the perfect Electra Woman. She was the best actress playing the character. Since it will not possible to have her playing the character again due to her retirement, 2 names came to my mind Cherie Deville and Angela Summers. Personally I tend to believe that Cherie would be a better fit for the character. If not for the tattoes, Kleio Valentien would be a good fit. Dre Hazel would also be a good Electra Woman, but she retired. Candlebox can also be a nice Electra Woman

When it comes to Dyna Girl Capri Cavalli was the best. I will never forget she entering the room to save Electra Woman and stopping with her hands on her hips. Perfect shot! I would be curious to see Riley Reid playing Dynagirl.

So I guess my vote would be for Cherie Deville and Riley Reid.

Well, I do not who you will be picking to play them, but I know I will buy this one for sure on the first day of release....All your Electra Woman & Dynagirl and Batgirl videos are a must buy for me.

Thanks for giving us the chance to voice our opinions

MCarvalh
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Cherie DeVille would make an excellent Electra Woman!
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Melissa Moore for Dyna Girl!
Last edited by avenger 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

What about Lexi Belle, she has done the genre
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Electrafantastic!! :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Christina Carter wrote: I’m still in England till the 20th, I’m really falling in love with it over here.
:sad: Wales is just SO much better! :yes: :)

Hope you are feeling better anyway and enjoy the rest of your trip.

I too think Cherie DeVile will make an awesome EW, and like you she's a good actress so I think she will really sell the part
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Christine,

Greetings from the fan who made your ElectraComps. I agree with the consensus of Cherie DeVile as EW, but I'll also throw Candle Boxxx into the discussion. She actually played the role, and did quite well, in MagnaWoman and DigitalGirl for heroinepower.com. (I think the modified the costume & character names to avoid legal issues.)

The thing that makes ElectraWoman is her indomitable spirit. No matter the situation, she'll stand up to the arch villain with dignity. What I enjoy is her body can't up. She takes her lumps without complaint or whining.

FWIW, I thought Capri Cavalli was a great DG!

Best of luck! I'm sure you'll do a great job.
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Candle Boxxx +1
Angela Sommers +1 (she has played the character before, which makes it even better)