Producers, Need advice to help a friend.

General discussions about superheroines!
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Hey gang,

How's it going? Hope you all are enjoying yourselves this season and gearing up for a happy holiday this Thanksgiving and this Christmas. I know this time of year producers love to create films bases around the 'Seasons Greetings'. My homegirl and I are trying to brainstorm a sequel for 'The Knight before christmas' story in the story section board here on the forum.

I wanted to stop by here to get some advice on how to help a friend out with getting a custom request fulfilled. Her nickname is Star5 and if some of you have been by the storyboard section, you may have noticed that I've been posting up stories for her under the title 'Ada Knight' (she's trying to keep her creative juices flowing while she shops around to see who can help make her dream come true).

Anyway, Star told me that her inspiration for the stories (besides spy capers from back in the 'Connery, Moore, Brosnan and Dean Martin' era) was Lady Diana because she was dressed up just like Ada Wong from Resident Evil (take a look at the pics below and you'll see what I mean). That and her portrayal of Lady Fog from one of Christina Carter's earlier vids was the other inspiration (she loved Diana's British accent in that vid).
Lady Diana as Ada Knight.jpg
Lady Diana as Ada Knight.jpg (14.11 KiB) Viewed 4674 times
Lady Diana as Ada Knight (2).jpg
Lady Diana as Ada Knight (2).jpg (46.58 KiB) Viewed 4674 times
Anyhoo, Star had created a custom story and approached Lady Diana first with the idea of playing the title character, but scheduling conflicts kept Diana from participating. However, Diana's not one to let a fan down, so she graciously referred Star to several other fetish models whom she knew personally, but Star was unable to establish contact with some of them and those she did get in touch with weren't interested in the idea. Star has been to various people pitching her custom idea, but to no avail, she's having a tough time trying to hit a homerun (mainly when it comes to choosing the co-star. She's asked for Randy Moore, Candleboxxx, Eden Wells, Natalie Minx...even Eve Ellis). For some reason, these ladies are nowhere to be found.

Producers and/or fans, do u have any advice that I can supply to Star please in terms of who would be able to produce her idea? The main thing she's looking for right now is who would be a suitable replacement for Lady Diana in terms of playing the part of Ada Knight. If you gentlemen (or ladies) have any suggestions about who would be a suitable candidate for playing the part of Ada, please post.

Thank you very much and your expertise and knowledge is greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Star 9 (Starbondmedia) does a lot of spy stuff. Could be weird for your friend Star 5, though. If they're from the same batch of clones or something.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
shevek
Producer
Producer

I don't think any of the models you listed above are active anymore, except maybe Eden Wells (who looks like she lives in Newcastle, England?).
Last edited by shevek 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Heroine Addict wrote:Star 9 (Starbondmedia) does a lot of spy stuff. Could be weird for your friend Star 5, though. If they're from the same batch of clones or something.
Star 9 is very good at what she does.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I agree with AthenaArtemis. Star 9 is FANTASTIC at what she does. I've shot her a couple of times and she's got the skill set and the acting ability to pull it off... plus she's part of the "west coast" high-level talent team that has the skills to pay the bills.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Great suggestions gang, I greatly appreciate this. Star may be a possibility (saw a spy vid where she has a twin whose an enemy spy that takes her place as a soldier with secret documents). Jennifer Blaze is definitely a candidate and I'll have Star look her up also. (Jenny might be a definite possibility because she's worked with Shakeshift before, that and because she's brunette and has a mature figure and build).

Star is looking for someone who somewhat resembles Lady Diana, has a mature figure and build and can speak with a British accent. But overall, these are fantastic suggestions and I thank you as it will help me to help her.

Please keep the candidate suggestions coming gang if you know anyone else that can play the part of Ada or any producers who would be willing to one day take a stab at Star's idea.

Happy Turkey Day! :)
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

shevek wrote:Speaking of numerals..as far as spy sagas go, Jennifer Blaze's "Butterfly 7" vids have been fun, so maybe try her at Good Girl Productions.

I don't think any of the models you listed above are active anymore, except maybe Eden Wells (who looks like she lives in Newcastle, England?).
Someone told me that also shevek and like Star, I too was heartbroken to learn that they've retired.

I've never heard of Butterfly 7. I'm gonna have to check that out when I get a chance. Thanks for the recommendation.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Heroine Addict wrote:Star 9 (Starbondmedia) does a lot of spy stuff. Could be weird for your friend Star 5, though. If they're from the same batch of clones or something.
:laugh: Could be a possibility, u never know. :shifty:
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Shakeshift wrote:I agree with AthenaArtemis. Star 9 is FANTASTIC at what she does. I've shot her a couple of times and she's got the skill set and the acting ability to pull it off... plus she's part of the "west coast" high-level talent team that has the skills to pay the bills.
Love that avatar Shakeshift!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Darenzia Elizabeth seems like the sort of actress who would be good in that role. She did a bunch of videos for MH a few years ago. Not sure if she's still in the business, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HhmzQu0gf8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmlNFEtnSkM

Note: The video clips have had effects added by this forum's own rklein.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

You have some really big stars on that last. Pretty sure a lot of them are retired. I'm surprised to hear that you are having trouble contacting Candle Boxxx. She's so prolific. Maybe she's taking a break or something.

Why not try Christina Carter? She has a web site for customs with a price list and everything, so she's very easy to contact.
Cali Logan always responds promptly when I e-mail her - but she has a limited pool of models and her production values aren't in the same league as Christina Carters.

Anastasia Pierce is another potential option. Her production values are nearly as good as CC and she seems to have access to some big-name talent. Never done business with her myself, but she frequents this forum and I hear good things.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I must admit, Christina was the first name that sprung to mind as a close match for Diana Knight. However, Doctor Outcome has given glowing reviews to so many CC videos that I assumed there must be some reason why she wasn't asked first.

Maybe Christina's British accent sounds like Dick Van Dyke as a cockney chimney sweep?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

shevek wrote:Speaking of numerals..as far as spy sagas go, Jennifer Blaze's "Butterfly 7" vids have been fun, so maybe try her at Good Girl Productions.

I actually see Eden Wells every so often. She is mostly rigging now but I can ask her if she would be avaiable..
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic wrote:

I actually see Eden Wells every so often. She is mostly rigging now but I can ask her if she would be avaiable..
Really? I remember watching some of her videos on HouseOfGord like 10-20 years ago. She was absolutely to die for. I had no idea she was still around.
shevek
Producer
Producer

To add to this subject:

Darenzia Elizabeth is definitely still around - she just posted yesterday on her personal Facebook page and tweeted as well. Seems like a standard edgy and smart NYC liberal intellectual.

Scott Torvea is pretty closely associated with Candle Boxxx. So you could maybe find out from him at Torvea Films whether she's really retired from filming or willing to do something.

Also, of course big recommendations for CC and Anastasia, but also what about actresses from the LAW/Dawnstar camp like Claire Vail or Vivian Ireene Pierce.
Last edited by shevek 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Looking at Doctor Outcome and her friend Star's Ada Knight stories, I suspect the script may have more sexual content than Claire and Vivian are willing to do.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Perhaps so. But there are probably other actresses from LAW/Dawnstar that would be willing.

How about Jackie Stevens? Hot cougar on par with anyone already mentioned. Recently came across her failed Indiegogo campaign for Seduction Cinema's Antbabe. Perhaps she needs a cool project. Here's her Model Mayhem page: http://www.modelmayhem.com/492867
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ariella Ferrera and Jordana Leigh seem like good substitutes for Diana. However, as with most of these models, I have never heard them speak in a British accent.

Gigi Allens would be great. I know she's Australian, but the Aussies can generally do a more convincing British accent than the "chimney sweep" cliches that Americans attempt.

Speaking of British accents, are you going for:
English Received Pronunciation? (Moore, Craig)
English RP with a hint of Irish? (Brosnan)
English RP with a hint of Welsh? (Dalton)
English RP with a hint of Vegemite? (Lazenby)
Edinburgh Scottish with a hint of speech impediment? (Connery)
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Heroine Addict wrote:Darenzia Elizabeth seems like the sort of actress who would be good in that role. She did a bunch of videos for MH a few years ago. Not sure if she's still in the business, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HhmzQu0gf8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmlNFEtnSkM

Note: The video clips have had effects added by this forum's own rklein.
The lady who played Virago? I'll pass that along to Star also. Thanks Heroine Addict, you're the greatest! :thumbup:
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Heroine Addict wrote:I must admit, Christina was the first name that sprung to mind as a close match for Diana Knight. However, Doctor Outcome has given glowing reviews to so many CC videos that I assumed there must be some reason why she wasn't asked first.

Maybe Christina's British accent sounds like Dick Van Dyke as a cockney chimney sweep?

:laugh:

Actually, Miss Carter was one of the people that Lady Diana suggested but Star never heard from her. I've tried to make contact with her myself, sent her the link to some of the stories and told her the situation. Haven't heard a peep from her myself so I'm guessing she's extremely busy right now what with her Harley Quinn stories that she's doing.

According to Star, if the job had been taken by Lady Diana, Miss Carter would've been the chemist in the story who Diana interrogates. Thought the role of Ada was tailor-made for Lady Diana, Star admits it would be interesting to see Christina play the part of Ada.
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 7 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

shevek wrote:Perhaps so. But there are probably other actresses from LAW/Dawnstar that would be willing.

How about Jackie Stevens? Hot cougar on par with anyone already mentioned. Recently came across her failed Indiegogo campaign for Seduction Cinema's Antbabe. Perhaps she needs a cool project. Here's her Model Mayhem page: http://www.modelmayhem.com/492867
Do you know the webmaster who runs that store? (League of Amazing Women) I thought it was Shakeshift, but he says that store is under somebody else's management.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Heroine Addict wrote:Ariella Ferrera and Jordana Leigh seem like good substitutes for Diana. However, as with most of these models, I have never heard them speak in a British accent.

Gigi Allens would be great. I know she's Australian, but the Aussies can generally do a more convincing British accent than the "chimney sweep" cliches that Americans attempt.

Speaking of British accents, are you going for:
English Received Pronunciation? (Moore, Craig)
English RP with a hint of Irish? (Brosnan)
English RP with a hint of Welsh? (Dalton)
English RP with a hint of Vegemite? (Lazenby)
Edinburgh Scottish with a hint of speech impediment? (Connery)
Star is looking mainly for the Connery-Scottish accent, but she says she'll go for the Brosnan or Moore accent if possible.

Ariella, Jordana and Gigi, huh? Those three might be shoe-ins. I'll see what Star thinks. Thanks again H.A.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Heroine Addict wrote:Looking at Doctor Outcome and her friend Star's Ada Knight stories, I suspect the script may have more sexual content than Claire and Vivian are willing to do.
Yeah, I spoke with Shakeshift about that. Some of the models he has have to tread softly with that sort of thing. Star says that she loves Shakeshift's content (especially with that Spiderwebs story. She's a big fan of Kara Smithfield) but she's worried that if she cuts down on some of the sexual content it might 'water' the flavor of the custom down.

The idea that she's working on now is a test script. basically, Ada sneaks into the home of a female scientist, drugs her while she's asleep and then interrogates her for information using pleasure. She says that right now there's just a bunch of kissing in it, but if there's someone willing to do something involving forced-o's, that's even better.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

MightyHypnotic wrote:

Yeah, Star has been asking about Eden but everywhere she went, people said that Eden was retired.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

shevek wrote:Perhaps so. But there are probably other actresses from LAW/Dawnstar that would be willing.

Definitely looks like a candidate. Thanks shevek, I'll pass that along.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

These suggestions are boss, ya'll! Thank you, your assistance is greatly appreciated in this endeavor and the list we're compiling right now is turning out great.

If you guys (or girls) have any other suggestions please keep em' coming.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

At the risk of awakening the guy who posted hundreds of Joanna Lumley photos, have you considered borrowing from the 60s/70s spy series The Avengers? That show was full of kink. Plus it was on a TV budget, so many of the perils are fairly easy to emulate.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Heroine Addict wrote:At the risk of awakening the guy who posted hundreds of Joanna Lumley photos, have you considered borrowing from the 60s/70s spy series The Avengers? That show was full of kink. Plus it was on a TV budget, so many of the perils are fairly easy to emulate.
I never thought of that. I'll have to see if Star is willing to try that. She also likes the show 'Get Smart' also so I'll see if she can try to mix those two together.

Thanks again heroine addict.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The Avengers had a huge impact on the Bond films. Both in terms of tone and casting with two of the show's leading ladies - Honor Blackman and Diana Rigg - being directly poached by the Bond producers. And let's face it, Pussy Galore and Tracy Bond are probably the two Bond Girls that everyone remembers.

It's got a great tone of kinky, flirty fun. Always with deadly peril and plenty of borderline-sociopathic gallows humor when the baddies get their comeuppance.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Heroine Addict wrote:The Avengers had a huge impact on the Bond films. Both in terms of tone and casting with two of the show's leading ladies - Honor Blackman and Diana Rigg - being directly poached by the Bond producers. And let's face it, Pussy Galore and Tracy Bond are probably the two Bond Girls that everyone remembers.

It's got a great tone of kinky, flirty fun. Always with deadly peril and plenty of borderline-sociopathic gallows humor when the baddies get their comeuppance.
Heh. I remember being in my teens or early 20s and staying up late to watch the Avengers at like 3 AM just hoping there would be a bondage scene with Mrs. Peel. ;)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
Heroine Addict wrote:The Avengers had a huge impact on the Bond films. Both in terms of tone and casting with two of the show's leading ladies - Honor Blackman and Diana Rigg - being directly poached by the Bond producers. And let's face it, Pussy Galore and Tracy Bond are probably the two Bond Girls that everyone remembers.

Heh. I remember being in my teens or early 20s and staying up late to watch the Avengers at like 3 AM just hoping there would be a bondage scene with Mrs. Peel. ;)
And lo , the Gods of Bondage did answer your prayers...(on more than one occasion!)
emma peel tied.jpg
emma peel tied.jpg (67.05 KiB) Viewed 4030 times
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

League of Amazing Women is run by Vesta. You can reach her or a member of her production team at [email protected] for more information.

I do have models who are comfortable with sexual content, but for the most part my bread-and-butter is PG-13 and R-rated superhero hijinx with lots of comprehensive comic-book elements & very little nudity because I cater to the Chinese & Japanese niche markets for superheroines where it's all about how 'wholesome' the girls look while in costume.

Smutty is easy, but wholesome takes serious prep and a good eye for picking talent. The Golden Market is a different market than the American media pattern but at a billion potential customers in China alone, I'm flexible. We all do what we all want to do. :)
Attachments
sample_secret_identity_base.jpg
sample_secret_identity_base.jpg (718.74 KiB) Viewed 4029 times
clairev_operation_fraulein_pt1_pic2_normal.jpg
clairev_operation_fraulein_pt1_pic2_normal.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 4029 times
vivian_ireene_pierce_range_03.jpg
vivian_ireene_pierce_range_03.jpg (1.87 MiB) Viewed 4029 times
heartless.jpg
heartless.jpg (821.87 KiB) Viewed 4029 times
p_is_4_parasite_pic.jpg
p_is_4_parasite_pic.jpg (249.25 KiB) Viewed 4029 times
gorgeous02.jpg
gorgeous02.jpg (499.53 KiB) Viewed 4029 times
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Shakeshift wrote:League of Amazing Women is run by Vesta. You can reach her or a member of her production team at [email protected] for more information.

I do have models who are comfortable with sexual content, but for the most part my bread-and-butter is PG-13 and R-rated superhero hijinx with lots of comprehensive comic-book elements & very little nudity because I cater to the Chinese & Japanese niche markets for superheroines where it's all about how 'wholesome' the girls look while in costume.

Smutty is easy, but wholesome takes serious prep and a good eye for picking talent. The Golden Market is a different market than the American media pattern but at a billion potential customers in China alone, I'm flexible. We all do what we all want to do. :)
Who is that in the third pic with the red Wonder girl outfit with the stars?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That's Vivian Ireene Pierce. She also has her own store: http://clips4sale.com/16725/
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

That's Vivian Ireene Pierce. She plays Wonder Woman, Silk Spectre, Andromeda, Daphne, and Wonder Girl for my store.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Hey gang,

How's it going? I wanted to thank everyone again for their contributions to help with finding a replacement for the part of Ada Knight. Star thinks that she may have found another possible candidate and she sent me a couple of photographs of her and she wanted your opinion on her:
Miss Goldie (2).jpg
Miss Goldie (2).jpg (14.11 KiB) Viewed 3680 times
Miss Goldie.jpg
Miss Goldie.jpg (21.72 KiB) Viewed 3680 times
Does anyone think Miss Goldie would be a possible candidate for the part of Ada Knight? I mean, she speaks with a British accent and she definitely has the body for it. Though she's not raven-haired like Lady Diana, Star thinks she'd be a shoo-in but is curious to know if she works here in the States though by any chance.

What do you all think? (If anyone has had custom work done with Miss Goldie or has seen her performances, please post). Aside from seeing her play Black Widow with Anastasia Pierce, that's the only performance that I've seen of her.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays everyone!
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Shakeshift wrote:That's Vivian Ireene Pierce. She plays Wonder Woman, Silk Spectre, Andromeda, Daphne, and Wonder Girl for my store.
Hey Shakeshift, whose the blonde beauty in the black leotard and Lycra tights in the very last pic? She's lovely!
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Doctor Outcome wrote:Hey gang,

How's it going? I wanted to thank everyone again for their contributions to help with finding a replacement. Star thinks that she may have found another possible candidate and she sent me a couple of photographs of her and she wanted your opinion on her:

Miss Goldie (2).jpg

Miss Goldie.jpg

Does anyone think Miss Goldie would be a possible candidate for the part of Ada Knight? I mean, she speaks with a British accent and she definitely has the body for it. Though she's not raven-haired like Lady Diana, Star thinks she'd be a shoo-in but is curious to know if she works here in the States though by any chance.

What do you all think? (If anyone has had custom work done with Miss Goldie or has seen her performances, please post). Aside from seeing her play Black Widow with Anastasia Pierce, that's the only performance that I've seen of her.

Look up Goldie Blair on Clips4Sale. There are a lot of super heroine and other types of fetish videos she has been in since the 1990's.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

viking wrote:
Doctor Outcome wrote:Hey gang,

How's it going? I wanted to thank everyone again for their contributions to help with finding a replacement. Star thinks that she may have found another possible candidate and she sent me a couple of photographs of her and she wanted your opinion on her:

Miss Goldie (2).jpg

Miss Goldie.jpg

Look up Goldie Blair on Clips4Sale. There are a lot of super heroine and other types of fetish videos she has been in since the 1990's.
Oh, she's got a c4sale store? i totally didn't know that. Hey thanks viking...definitely gonna look her up on there. I'm anxious to see what other kind of work she's done. Definitely want to find the vid with the pics that Star sent me in the previous post.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Goldie Blair is a good choice for sure