What is a good chloro scene for you?

General discussions about superheroines!
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

Once upon a time the villain (villainesse) pressed the cloth on the mouth and nose of the lovely victim, which made some meowing sounds, struggled a little, maybe making her eyelashes to flutter. Then she closed her eyes and it was done, in just some seconds. Some producers didn't even have the victim fall to the ground (too lazy to pick her up?).
Sometimes we had some overlong sequences, protracted struggles, etc...
Today there's more realism, but not always.

In my opinion a chloro scene should last at least half a minute (I read somewhere that this is the time chloro needs to be effective in real life, so a superheroine should last at least 30 secs, right?) and be realistic enough. The victim should struggle, for real (or better, in a realistic way), so the attacker should work hard to keep her from moving. So: no heroines being put to sleep while they don't even try to move their legs, shake their heads to put the cloth off their noses, reach with their hands for the attacking limbs. No heroines remaining comfortably sitting, too!

I like (relatively) long struggles, with the heroine getting rid of the cloth a couple of times, trying to escape or to fend off the attacker, then being too drowsy from the narcotic effect, their resistance fading, and being vanquished.

I have nothing against a video with several chloro scenes but long sequences with the heroine waking up and being immediately put to sleep again and again are really boring to me.
And the victim just meowing for a long time before going to sleep, but without any determined resistance, this doesn't make a good chloro scene.

What are the elements needed for a good Chl scene for you? [and sorry for my english]
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

That's kinda tricky. I like K.O. scenes in general but as far as Chloro scenes go, they should last no longer than 10 to fifteen seconds (twenty if you really want to push the envelope a little). If they go into the minute territory it'll make the scene drag out longer, especially if there's too much of a struggle in the vid. The whole chloro rag thing is fun but a tad bit overused as there are other elements that can be used to render someone unconscious:

-knockout gas (either it seeps through the room via the vents, a gas bomb or maybe a can of knockout spray)

-sedation (tranquilizer guns with suppressors or suppressor style sound effects. A blow gun or a throwing dart covered with knockout serum)

-hypodermic injection (this is my favorite one. Villain sedates the heroine(or vice versa) either with an injection to the ass while they're asleep or after ambushing them from behind and handsmothering them while being injected from behind). This sequence is especially good if characters are using 'truth serum' to get a character to confess something or reveal information.

-roofies (character gets their drink laced with sedatives)

As I said, it's all about what 'humps your camel'.
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Not knowing what would really happen to someone who is actually being chloroformed I'm not sure how long it would really take but I agree any more than 15 to 20 seconds gets a little silly and you see that alot in videos recently.I know the latest Rye one had her going out after about an hour or so while he was groping her the whole time.A great chloroform scene for me is as close to the original chloroform fetish scene with Lynda Carter(Wonder Woman) where it was short but VERY sweet,face expressions as she realizes she cant fight the effects,the eyes starting to roll back eyelids flutter,soft moans and sighs,maybe her eyes moving back and forth slowly as well as her head.And ending with a soft sigh(escaped breath) as she finally passes out.Then the cloth removed and her mouth slightly open and the villain saying something like "Sweet dreams" or something like that,that is the perfect scene for me.Ending with a ots carry of course :) The guy(or gal) picks her up and as she's being flung over the shoulder you see her sleeping face with her mouth slightly open and her hair and arms drifting back and forth as shes carried away..........and if I say anymore I will need a cold shower :)
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

I like it a lot when the heroine's eyes cross during the chloroforming, but I understand there's very few actresses who can do that on-command.

That aside, I'm always game for more... unusual methods of delivering the KO. A while back, one poster (maybe TallyHo?) floated the idea of soaking a heroine's cape in chloroform and then wrapping that round the heroine's head - I won't lie, that struck me as pure genius.
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

Doctor Outcome wrote:there are other elements that can be used to render someone unconscious:

-knockout gas (either it seeps through the room via the vents, a gas bomb or maybe a can of knockout spray)

-sedation (tranquilizer guns with suppressors or suppressor style sound effects. A blow gun or a throwing dart covered with knockout serum)

-hypodermic injection (this is my favorite one. Villain sedates the heroine(or vice versa) either with an injection to the ass while they're asleep or after ambushing them from behind and handsmothering them while being injected from behind). This sequence is especially good if characters are using 'truth serum' to get a character to confess something or reveal information.

-roofies (character gets their drink

I was speaking strictly about chloroform but obviously there're a lot of ways... the ones you listed and sleeper hold, strangulation, smothering etc... someof these are widely used, but it seems to me chloro still has a powerful hold on the public.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

arkane wrote:
Doctor Outcome wrote:there are other elements that can be used to render someone unconscious:

-roofies (character gets their drink

I was speaking strictly about chloroform but obviously there're a lot of ways... the ones you listed and sleeper hold, strangulation, smothering etc... someof these are widely used, but it seems to me chloro still has a powerful hold on the public.
My bad. I misunderstood, I thought you were talking about various knockout methods that could be used in superheroine fiction.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
drzod
Henchman
Henchman

I think 10 to 15 seconds is a good time frame for a Chloro scene. Maybe a little longer if there is a fierce struggle but certainly no longer than 30 seconds max. I also want to see good eye rolling with whites of the eyes showing but I'm happy with eye crossing if the model can't manage it. Some simply can't. An eye check after the ko with eyes rolled back is also a favorite part of a good scene.

The icing on the cake is goof mmphhing during the struggle that slowly fade away as consciousness fades.