Poser Pro 11 now 50% off

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

http://my.smithmicro.com/poser-pro-11.html

Poser Pro 11 is now 50%. Also any poser upgrade is apparent 50% off. For those thinking of doing poser stuff this is a good time to buy.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

ponders.

40% off for a new release, get the key, get the update, support, service packs, etc... not terrible for a serious user.

Only thing that bugs me, is They usually have sales like this just before a new version is released.

Poser pro 11 was released Nov. 2015, so it feels like a new version is just around the corner...

Just something to keep in mind

o.o
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

True. And sadly Smith Micro has no real interest in making this thing better, only to come out with a new version with some new things that aren't really useful to get people to buy. They don't fix bugs at all. Menus still jump when clicking items for example.
Foolish Mortal
Henchman
Henchman

Would you recommend Poser 11 to a beginner or another program with more upside? I have been thinking about about it for a little while.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

I would recommend it over Daz.

Daz is less user friendly... imho.

Though it should be noted that if you plan on using Genesis stuff, that Daz is probably the way to go since Daz has made it super irritating to use Genesis stuff on Poser.