Supernova prime custom

General discussions about superheroines!
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Hey guy's sorry i found where to put the new topic . The topic is Supernova Prime custom !!! I would love to have a custom done with Melody how
about you ? Her last vid was incredible I loved and from what i read you loved it ! We can get a custom done where we call the shots ! The price is
$ 5,000.00 but if all us members pull together it will be well worth it ! We will have to comprimise on some elements but that's fine . Blue said it
has to be with in the story line . I still would like to see some kind of new jail break !! Here is what i would like to see cape ripped off ,choked
with skirt , ripped pantyhose , hard rough struggle chloroforming , ots with no skirt , tied down to table ! let's hear what you members want if
we all chip in we can get it done ! She won't do another vid till the fall , can't happen !! We can all live with a little less money and a lot more
MELODY !! :love: :yes: :yes:
Attachments
Behind the scenes still 210 season 3.jpg
Behind the scenes still 210 season 3.jpg (636.8 KiB) Viewed 1049 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm in but I wonder if this would get more views in the lounge?:)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I have indeed moved it to the lounge
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thank you tallyho !