Has anyone bought from Empire of Passion and Dreams?

General discussions about superheroines!
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I came across a studio called "Empire of Passion and Dreams" in Clips4Sale (studio # 30998) and don't know what to think.

The pessimistic side of me points out it looks like one camera, usually stationary, meaning there's no close-ups during the action. The optimistic side of the notes the heroines are sometimes pretty hot and might be acting decently, though it's tough to tell with their quick clips.

No one seems to have reviewed any of their videos. If someone has bought one of theirs, could you please tell me the name(s) and if it was worth it?

Thanks!
shevek
Producer
Producer

I'll buy one of the superheroine muscular transformation ones (to be honest, the actress doesn't look that great, but they're fairly cheap) and report back in a couple weeks. I have a feeling maybe this company is Ukrainian or Eastern European from the way they spell "hloroform". :)
drzod
Henchman
Henchman

I've never bought a superheroine video from them but I did buy a couple of their KO videos. Frankly I hate the way they are always looking into and playing to the camera so I never bought anything else from them.