Complete videos or multi-part

General discussions about superheroines!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I want to get other peoples view

There is a relativly new producer who had a video with a lot of the elements I like. But instead of offering in 1 or 2 parts. It was in 8 different parts that had to be purchased.

I find this annoying.

Thoughts?
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

It depends upon how fast you can download, because not everyone has high speed broadband. It's easier to do it in sections especially if you have a slow connection or need it for other things.

Also some purchasers don't want all the content if there are segments they want to skip. I've done that where I like the start, but the end isn't interesting to me.
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Rather than parts, I prefer episodes in their entirety -- a complete story with a beginning and a final end.
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

I'm more on the single video train as well. I also want to get the whole story at once and I feel like I'm getting my money's worth with longer videos as opposed to segmented videos.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Personally, I prefer a single video. But I'm not terribly price-sensitive and I have a very fast, reliable internet connection.

Smart producers offer BOTH.
Any producer that doesn't offer both options is basically throwing away money.
LordSnot
Henchman
Henchman

Single video. In parts is a phase I am glad ended. Remember those SHC videos when he posted a part once a week and it took months to get full video?
Kookie
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

LordSnot wrote:
6 years ago
Single video. In parts is a phase I am glad ended. Remember those SHC videos when he posted a part once a week and it took months to get full video?
I think the poster is asking more about whole videos that gets released at once, but is getting sold in parts. (i.e. 15 min video being sold in 3 parts as the first 5 mins, middle 5 mins, last 5 mins) usually selling different fetishes in each part.

In my response to
Dazzle1 wrote:
6 years ago

There is a relativly new producer who had a video with a lot of the elements I like. But instead of offering in 1 or 2 parts. It was in 8 different parts that had to be purchased.

I find this annoying.

Thoughts?
I think the multi-parts videos five more option to the buyer, whether they want to spend a lot of money on one big video or smaller videos with the parts that they really want. Smart producers will just offer both, just for the sake of giving options to the buyer.

I think this producer that you're referring to sells video elsewhere other than c4s where you can buy the full video instead of parts. Check malloferotica. (assuming I'm guessing the right producer)
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

I prefer multi parts as then I can often spend less to get the bit I want. A $30 (or whatever) video that takes 25 minutes to get to the 5 minutes I'm interested in doesn't get purchased...
teotwawki
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Found the multi-parts over 5 or more very annoying. Enjoy the videos for the entire story and ended up editing them and putting them together just so I would not have to stop and start the next one.
Supergirl77
Sargeant
Sargeant

Dazzle1 wrote:
6 years ago

I find this annoying.

Thoughts?
Offering in 2 parts is okay, especially if the parts are huge ... I prefer a single video release myself. But, 8 parts is annoying.