It's Almost Holloween - Hot Chicks In Costume Thread!

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

It's that time once again! Post em if you got em!
2db504f57eb9ecefc04d6451271e0d0a.jpg
2db504f57eb9ecefc04d6451271e0d0a.jpg (42.75 KiB) Viewed 2525 times
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

article-2372531-1AEA2372000005DC-190_634x1075.jpg
article-2372531-1AEA2372000005DC-190_634x1075.jpg (145.5 KiB) Viewed 2524 times
Attachments
937f4eafe40862e51da179a9375b9130.jpg
937f4eafe40862e51da179a9375b9130.jpg (230.84 KiB) Viewed 2524 times
Darkdestroyer17

Yes an awesome time of year! There were many beautiful girls wearing costumes on my campus today.
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Mileena is so sexy and devious, I'd like to see her pretty smile!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If you see any of any out there of a green wicked witch with a leather corset, knee high boots and a strapon under her dress...please don't share them here...orange and green...makes one hot & mean....a little love spell
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Sexy Halloween costumes and cosplayers rule. Oh, and Kate Beckinsale is their QUEEN.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Sexy Viking anyone?
viking-costume-wolf-girl.jpg
viking-costume-wolf-girl.jpg (112.82 KiB) Viewed 2293 times
I can't help thinking those furs would look better on my bedroom floor....
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Super-Mary-Face3.jpg
Super-Mary-Face3.jpg (74.53 KiB) Viewed 2280 times
funny-college-memories-34.jpg
funny-college-memories-34.jpg (64.74 KiB) Viewed 2280 times
unofficial21.jpg
unofficial21.jpg (61.58 KiB) Viewed 2280 times
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Just thought I would refer back to this thread. With the proliferation of cosplay and social media sites like Twitter and Instagram, mostly Instagram, it almost makes this thread null and void.
I still get nostalgic for the days when we had to comb the internet during halloween to catch some hotties wearing costumes...ahhh the good ole days!
argento
Overlord
Overlord

sneakly
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Elasti-girl... She's Incredible..
shevek
Producer
Producer

argento wrote:
6 months ago
Good find, Argento! It's nice to see a long-form video with a gorgeous woman talking about how sexy she feels in tight and shiny costumes.

It's hilarious that Claire Stone in that video really likes the Ms. Marvel/Carol Danvers costume but has no idea what it is, since sadly it hasn't appeared in a comic book in over a decade, or in the popular movies. So she calls it a "ninja" costume and at least she's perceptive enough to know it gives off "girlboss/Superwoman" vibes.

Anyway, Claire Stone has a perfect body with a booty for days. She's a "fitness model" in LA and so is her friend Noelle Leyva who appears frequently in her IG feed. Claire and Noelle have a bunch of great photos of themselves dressing up in tight catsuits and other sexy outfits.

If you're a superheroine video producer in or near LA, maybe you'd want to give them a ring and book them as a pair, since they are friends?
No idea if they can act, but their IG contacts are at @cclaire.bbear and @noelleleyva
Cue Damien from SHL coming into the thread and explaining how "fitness models" are trouble or whatever. :) Just kidding!

Happy Dia De Los Muertos. Right now, I'm sitting here working security desk at a very progressive liberal church where they're doing a Samhain ritual this evening in the courtyard garden (with refreshments afterwards, of course). It's gonna get witchy up in here!
(At least, I hope there'll be some ladies in witch costumes)
argento
Overlord
Overlord

shevek wrote:
6 months ago
argento wrote:
6 months ago
Good find, Argento! It's nice to see a long-form video with a gorgeous woman talking about how sexy she feels in tight and shiny costumes.

It's hilarious that Claire Stone in that video really likes the Ms. Marvel/Carol Danvers costume but has no idea what it is, since sadly it hasn't appeared in a comic book in over a decade, or in the popular movies. So she calls it a "ninja" costume and at least she's perceptive enough to know it gives off "girlboss/Superwoman" vibes.

Anyway, Claire Stone has a perfect body with a booty for days. She's a "fitness model" in LA and so is her friend Noelle Leyva who appears frequently in her IG feed. Claire and Noelle have a bunch of great photos of themselves dressing up in tight catsuits and other sexy outfits.

If you're a superheroine video producer in or near LA, maybe you'd want to give them a ring and book them as a pair, since they are friends?
No idea if they can act, but their IG contacts are at @cclaire.bbear and @noelleleyva
Cue Damien from SHL coming into the thread and explaining how "fitness models" are trouble or whatever. :) Just kidding!

Happy Dia De Los Muertos. Right now, I'm sitting here working security desk at a very progressive liberal church where they're doing a Samhain ritual this evening in the courtyard garden (with refreshments afterwards, of course). It's gonna get witchy up in here!
(At least, I hope there'll be some ladies in witch costumes)
Claire Stone is unaware of Carol's attire, but she recognizes its aesthetic appeal :w00t: . In contrast, that suit happens to be my preferred choice :evil: .
Happy for the dead