Member's Update June 11th Origin of "The Sorority" - Ep 06

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Jpeger
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

So it's time for me!! It's time for Episode 6 of "University City Stories" origin story, The Sorority!

Jpeger here and all I can say is I'm loving the positive reactions I'm getting from this original story. I'm glad I'm moving back towards original characters, and away from the spoofs. Before I start, I want to remind everyone you can still follow me on twitter @jpeger.. I post a lot of extra and teases there. So don't forget to follow me! Same with @hipcomix.

Now... with no more delay, I present to you... Episode 06!

Wow... the last episode was quite riveting! Ava's friends and her mentor, Kiya, were mortally wounded in the rescue operation. Now she races against the clock to see if there is any power she might have to help them! Will Ava be able to save her friends? Is she stuck alone with these powers, and no way to know how to use them? Is she now alone in the universe.. immortal, untrained, and forced to carry the guilt of her failure for all time????? The answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of.... "The Sorority: Origins". Episode 06 posts now!

For members.

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-06

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger.
Attachments
US-S-O06-000.jpg
US-S-O06-000.jpg (212.53 KiB) Viewed 334 times
US-S-O06-001.jpg
US-S-O06-001.jpg (273.82 KiB) Viewed 334 times
US-S-O06-024.jpg
US-S-O06-024.jpg (213.42 KiB) Viewed 334 times
US-S-O06-026.jpg