Superfriends with Benefits.

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
chase251
Henchman
Henchman

Okay, so here is my second story. This one is my first real SHIP story so here goes nothing. Submitted for your enjoyment.

“All right, gotcha!” The pretty red-haired girl dressed custom-made flexible light-weight high-tech black Kevlar body armor exclaimed from a high rooftop as she observed the suspicious activity at an abandoned warehouse. Adorned on her chest was a golden bat symbol, her arms with golden gauntlets, her waist a golden utility belt and golden boots covered her feet to her knees. Barbara Gordon, aka Batgirl surveyed her target intently through her cowls lens zoom feature. Observing a white van pulling up to the abandoned warehouse. Unbeknownst to her, two slinky, black clad figures were sneaking up behind her. Both quietly snickering at the sight of her bending over in rather suggestive pose as she kept her attention on the warehouse. “When in doubt, always stakeout abandoned warehouses.” Batgirl said to herself sarcastically as the van’s occupants moved their obviously illicit cargo from the van to the warehouse. The assault rifles and ski masks made the legality of their activities obvious. She was about to tap her cowls communications when suddenly, Batgirl felt two distinct feminine hands slap her shapely posterior. Both cheeks simultaneously, causing Babs to jump and gasp in shock. “Ohh!” Turning around to see the smiling, giggling faces of none other than Catwoman and Black-Cat. “Selina, Felicia, what the hell are you two doing here?!” She angrily said, rubbing her smarting tushy.

“We’re here on some personal business kitten, now your turn.” Catwoman smugly replied using her nickname she had given Batgirl.

“I’m in town helping a friend.” Batgirl’s answer was directed largely at Black-Cat whose smile turned into a scowl knowing who said friend was.

Neither Batgirl nor Catwoman paid any attention to Felicia’s jealousy.

“He’s been dealing with a major crime wave linked to some new crime cartel, running a lot of guns and drugs; I just traced them to this warehouse.” She explained matter of fact. “I was just about to contact him when you two decided to sexually assault me.” She spat at the two cat burglars.

“Ha, that’s sexual assault Bats?!” Felicia scoffed at Barbara.

“I would have thought that’s what last time was.” Selina coyly added with a mischievous smirk.

Batgirl blushed at the memory. A few weeks prior, Black-Cat and Catwoman kidnapped her at the end of one of her patrols. They held her in their clutches and double teamed her all night, pleasuring her into oblivion. “Whatever, I actually have work to do, so if you don’t mind I have a call to make.” She grumbled frustratingly at the two naughty thieves, turning her back to them in a huff to tap her communicator.

“So do we kitten.” Catwoman answered, running her hand down Bab’s back that sent a slight shiver up Batgirl’s spine. “I told you, we’re here on personal business, and you just happened to be here.” She added.

“Wait, what?” Batgirl asked curiously cocking her head in Selina’s direction.

“Take a look at what else these bastards are moving around Bats.” Black-Cat said firmly, pointing to the warehouse.

Batgirl turned and looked through her tactical binoculars. Sure enough, Batgirl could see that the guards were moving several cats in handheld cages into other vehicles in the lot. “What the hell?”

“This gang has been taking poor stray cats off the streets; we think they’re using them to test the potency of the drugs they sell.” Black-Cat sneered aloud at the thought.

“Douchebags!” Batgirl gasped angrily upon hearing this.

“Yes kitten, now how about a beneficial little team up, what do you say?” Catwoman slyly offered.

“Beneficial, how?” Batgirl snapped, understandably skeptically considering her recent experience with the sultry cat burglars.

“We work together to put these assholes out of business, deal?” Black-Cat explained.

Batgirl thought for a moment, still not sure if she could fully trust these two schemers. After a moment of tense silence Barbara comes to an uneasy decision. “Fine, but no funny business, no kidnapping me and playing with me or any of that B.S.” She intently counter offered.

“Aw, well you’re no fun.” Black-Cat scoffed sarcastically.

“I’m just putting up some necessary boundaries that I expect you two to respect!” Batgirl replied sternly.

“Very well kitten, no games tonight, just the team-up, do we have a deal?” Catwoman offered one more.

“Fine, we all play nice tonight.” Batgirl accepted, taking the two cat thieves hands. 'I hope this is a good idea.' She thought with a slight sense of dread.

The warehouse was relatively lightly guarded, only four armed guards with AK’s. One guard meandered too far from his colleagues, oblivious to the fact that Catwoman was stalking him, perched atop a streetlight. As soon as he was directly underneath, Selina snapped her whip, effectively binding the ankles of the hapless guard around his ankles and pulled him up where she immediately cold-cocked him, leaving him dangling unconscious from the street lamp via rope. “One down, girls!” She communicated to her partners.

Another guard heard the screams of the first guard and headed off into the direction of the cries of his partner. Immediately he was stopped dead in his tracks by a pair of black, leathered clad feminine thighs that had dropped down from a walk way and wrapped around his head. “Mmpph!” He cried in surprised into Black Cat’s pelvis. Normally a pleasant experience for any man to have, except for the fact that his blood was being cut off from his brain. As soon as he was out, Felicia released her grip on his head and allowed him to fall to the ground with a thud. “That’s two.” She slyly said into her own earpiece.

The last two guards continued their patrol, oblivious to the fact that there comrades had been dispatched. Like the previous guards, both were ignorant to the fact they were being watched from overhead lamp. Both blissfully went about their patrol. Soon they entered a particularly dark area between two massive crates. ‘The perfect ambush spot.’ Batgirl smirked to herself. As soon as they were sufficiently covered in darkness, Barbara made her move. Extending her wings he swooped down on top of the trailing guard with a brutal kick to the head that put him down for the count. Before the lead guard could even register that something was even wrong, Batgirl was already to her feet and charging him. The witless guard barely turned his head before taking a punch to the head that laid him out flat. “Three and four!” She declared triumphantly to her partners via cowl communicator.

“Good, let’s get inside, the door is wide open!” Catwoman answered confidently.

“Wait, no, hold on!” Batgirl tried desperately to interject but was ignored by the two sexy thieves. With a frustrated sigh she bolted after them as they both went into the warehouse.

“Idiots, they had one job!” A figure in the warehouses main office muttered angrily in a thick Eastern European at the sight of her henchmen being defeated by the black clad beauties. “Then again, maybe this could be quite beneficial in the scheme of things.” She added to herself with a malicious smirk as she watched the three lovely vigilantes enter the warehouse. “That’s right, a little further.” She sneered with eager anticipation. As soon as they were deep enough in the warehouse, the mysterious woman flipped a switch on the panel. “You’re all mine now, hahaha!”

Down in the main floor, Batgirl, Catwoman and Black-Cat were continuing their search for clues. “We’re in luck there are no guards inside.” Felicia said excitedly.

“A little too lucky don’t you think?” Batgirl added ominously. Suddenly, one by one, the warehouses windows were shield shut as well as the main door slamming shut behind them. “You just had to jinx us didn’t you?” Batgirl angrily scolded Black-Cat who looked rather sheepish. At that same moment an ominous hissing sound could be heard coming from above them. When the three women looked up they could see thick plumes of green gas being injected from numerous vents in the ceiling. “I knew something was going to go wrong!”

“Never mind, try to find a way out!” Catwoman desperately commanded the two younger women. It was already too late as they were all soon engulfed in the devious green cloud, causing all three to cough violently.

“Ooh, uhhh.” They all cooed in response to their senses being suddenly assaulted by the gas.

“Uh…knock-out gas…” Batgirl rhetorically stated through hacking coughs as lethargy was setting in. Black-Cat and Catwoman were already collapsing while Barbara was managing to keep her balance, barely, by holding on to a metal shelf. “Go…gotta stay awake… call… for help…” Just as Batgirl sank to her knees, she managed to just keep enough of her wits to reach a button on yellow utility belt.

“Nnngh.” Felicia was the first to lose consciousness with an exhausted groan, coming to rest on her back. Her left arm flung above her head, her right arm slung over her abdomen.

“Aaah…” Selina was the next to pass out, herself falling on her stomach with her collapsing on her arms with a sweet sigh of defeat.

Batgirl, knowing she was mere seconds from joining the sexy cat burglars in forced slumber, crawled to them on her hands and knees with the last of her strength. “Ca..Cat…Catwoman….B…Black-Cat…oooh...” And with that Barbara went unconscious, falling to her left side.

“Hehe, sweet dreams ladies.” The mysterious woman sneered as she watched the three lovely vigilantes succumb to the heavy sleeping gas. Flipping another switch, she ventilated the gas from the main floor and pressed an intercom. “Meet me on the floor now!” She tersely commanded to whomever was on the other line before leaving the office.

A door opened from the far end of the warehouse to reveal their nemesis was none other than the infamous Red-Claw who calmly strolled up to the three senseless costumed ladies. As she came upon them she was joined by her masked henchmen including the four who were humiliated by the sexy trio moments earlier. “I trust they are easier to handle now!?” She scolded the humbled members of crew, standing victoriously over the three slumbering masked damsels. “Secure them, I have plans for these sleeping beauties.” She ordered with a snap. Two smaller guards went to Catwoman who they rolled over and grabbed her under knees and arms and lifted up. Another, much taller one grabbed the listless Black-Cat by her arms and easily hoisted the thief over her shoulder. The last guard slid his arms under Bab’s legs and arms and lifted her into a cradle carry. As all three listless beauties were carried in their captors grasp, no-one was aware that Batgirl managed to send a distress signal before she blacked out.

“Babs, Batgirl, are you ok, I’m getting a signal?”
A young man’s voice frantically called over the helplessly dozing Batgirl’s headset. “Hello, Barb are you there?” He asked, his tone more worried. “Oh man, don’t worry, I got your position, I’m coming!” The young man said over the unconscious dark knight damsel’s comm link as came to the realization that she was in trouble. The three helpless heroines were then carried away by Red-Claws henchmen into the dark corridors of the warehouse.

So that's the first part. Hope you enjoyed it especially the crossover aspect of it. If you want, by all means give me some feedback on how to improve on my writing. Thank you.
Last edited by chase251 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
chase251
Henchman
Henchman

Part Two

“Mmmm.” The first thing Batgirl sensed was the usual splitting headache from being forcibly sedated. The second thing she realized to her anxiety was she was bound and gagged. Strong ropes bound her torso with her arms behind her back. Her wrists were equally bound as well as her legs and ankles. A white cloth tightly wrapped around head, muffling her voice. She had been placed in a sitting position. Finally forcing her eyes open and taking to clear her vision. “MRMMPH!?” She cried in her gag when she saw the gagged and still unconscious faces of Catwoman and Black Cat to both sides of her. Their heads resting on her shoulders. Desperately she nudged the cat burglars to rouse them from their gassed sleep. After a few moments, the two sexy thieves finally came to with a start to their situation.

“Mmmph!” They all uselessly struggled in their bonds for several minutes before seeing the futility of tugging at the ropes.

“Well, well?” The eerily distinct Eastern European voice of Red Claw was suddenly heard by the restrained trio, ever full of condensation. Snapping their heads up Red Claw was standing over them in a triumphant pose, her fists on her hips. “Two cat thieves, and a little bat-brat.” An evil smirk formed on her lips. “I really should thank you all for your interference, you’ve all turned this routine black market sale into a real bonanza for me; once I sell my merchandise, then I’m going to sell the cat lady burglars; and then Batman’s little friend here.”

“Mrmmph!” All three cried through their gags in response to the prospect of white slavery. Unbeknownst to all of them an interloper had quietly infiltrated the warehouse through an open window through the ceiling.

“I personally wish I could see Batman’s face when we show him your predicament.” Red-Claw gloated to Batgirl.

“Excuse me, can I have the superhero discount?” A voice suddenly asked from above.

“What….?” Red-Claw muttered as she looked up. To the collective surprise of the gang and herself there was strange red and blue alien looking man hanging upside down above them.

“You see those ladies are friends of mine and…” Spider-man began before he was rudely interrupted by Red-Claw.

“Get that imbecile!”

“I’m not an imbecile sir , oh I’m sorry you’re a woman!” Spidey exclaimed insultingly as he webbed two of her henchmen tio the ground while simultaneously kicking another two in the face, knocking both of them out as he dropped down in the middle of the gang. “I will have you know I’ve had top honors since pre-k!” He added playfully as he punched out another gang member. The last one attempted to stab Spider-man from behind but thanks to said heroes ‘spideysense’ was elbowed in the face before he could strike leaving just Red-Claw to deal with whom looked really angry. “Thanks for the extremely brief workout with these losers you call henchmen but it’s getting very late and I have things to do in the morning so about a very reasonable compromise; you release my friends over there.” He bargained first pointing to the three bound and gagged costumed damsels. “Leave all the stolen goods behind and I will let you walk away scot free to settle things another day, what do you say, deal?” Spidey negotiated with his hand extended for a handshake. As if Red-Claw would really accept it.

Red-Claw responded about as well Spider-man believed she would. With an angry snarl the muscle bound woman clenched her fist and with sheer, brute strength punched a massive hole in a wooden crate and pulled out a high-tech looking rifle. “Die little insect!” She growled viciously as she took aim at the web-slinger.

“You do know taking steroids is very bad for you right?” Spider-man joked in response, not the least bit fazed by the show of intimidation. Red-Claw fired a volley high intensity laser blasts at Spidey who easily dodged them with his super reflexes. “Laser guns, really; what is this Spaceballs?” He quipped as continued to easily dodge the laser shots. “But seriously back to your steroid use.” Spider-man babbled on to keep the villainess distracted as he webbed into the rafters to get out of sight of the raging female terrorist. “Steroid use in women can cause male puberty such as facial hair, deeper voice and emotional instability, all of which you seem to be suffering.” He sarcastically explained. “Not to mention several aggressive forms of cancer!” Spidey continued to taunt from the rafters

“Shut Up!!!!” Red-Claw bellowed as she fired blindly into the shadows at web-slingers insults.

Meanwhile Batgirl, Black-Cat and Catwoman watched the scene, helpless in their bondage. Batgirl especially tries with renewed vigor to break free to help her longtime pal and to get some payback on the black marketer who gassed them. “Hey girls.” A voice whispered from above them. Looking up, it was Spider-man hanging upside down via his webs. “Sorry for the delay in the rescue, I’ll get you all outta here in a sec, just as soon as I get she-man over there under wraps.” Spidey hectically apologized for the delay in the rescue to his lady friends. “By the way Babs your hair looks great; you using a new conditioner?” He asked for some reason.

“Awf francf uumph mpheter.” Batgirl reciprocated through her gag.

“Heymph!” Black-cat jealously demanded of her former boyfriend through muffled protests.

“Oh you too Felicia; yours is a very lovely shade of white.” Spider-man answered awkwardly before turning to Catwoman.

“Selina I really can’t tell with your hair since you cut yours short and went with the cowl look, but I’m sure it looks good.” he added to pre-empt any angry cries from Catwoman.

“Oh shuftf upf an geft esss outtaff heref!” She growled through her own gag.

“Face me you annoying little bug!” Red-Claw shouted in frustration and fired the blaster gun wildly into the rafters that drew their attention.

“I should really go take care of that; be back in a minute.” Spider-man told his captive friends as he pulled himself back up into the rafters

Catwoman rolled her eyes in exasperation. 'Can’t believe I gave that kid his first blowjob!'

“Come out and die like a man!” Red-Claw bellowed in fury as she continued firing wildly in the shadows.

“Why do villains say that; it’s not like I’m really going to do it.” Spidey said out from his hiding spot with a strangely sincere tone.

Red-Claw growled and fired wildly at Spider-Man’s continued mockery. She was so distracted she didn’t notice him web down and stealthily crept up behind her. “Boo.”

Red-Claw swirled around with a start to attempt to shoot the spectacular web-slinger only to fail to realize that Spidey had webbed the barrel of the blaster as she pulled the trigger causing her laser rifle to explode in her hands. “ARRGHHHH!!!” Red Claw bellowed as the blast burned her hands and blinded her as well. This gave the web-slinger the opening he needed to put the vicious arms dealer down for good.

“Wam!” Spider-man shouted as he delivered a hard gut-punch to Red-Claw’s solar plexus that bent her over in response. “Bam!” Spidey cried again when he followed up with a knee to the face that forced her upper body upward. “Thank you MA’AM!” He finished as he bounced off a nearby wall to deliver a finishing kick to the mercenary’s head, effectively k’oing her, emphasizing her proper gender this time. “And that’s that.” Spider-Man said to himself as he webbed Red-Claw and her gang from the ceiling smacking his hands in satisfaction when he heard muffled cries from across the room.

“MRRRMPHH!”

“Oh yeah, untie the girls!” Spider-Man exclaimed to himself with a face smack. “Wow that would have been embarrassing.” He muttered to himself grimacing under his mask as he rushed to their sides and quickly began undoing Batgirls bindings.

“Thanks Spidey.” Batgirl said, sincerely grateful after he removed her gag.

“Of course B, I owed you one.” The webslinger replied with a wink that Babs could detect behind his mask as her partner in crime fighting went about untying her.

“HRMPPHH!” The two sexy cat burglars cried impatiently through their gags.

“Oh will you two cat ladies relax we’ll get you untied in a sec okay?” Batgirl told said to Black-Cat and Catwoman as Spidey finished freeing her. 'It’s not like it’s your first time being tied up and gagged either.' She smirked.

Catwoman and Black-Cat were untied soon. Catwoman understandably wanted some payback. The whole group approached the webbed up gang, especially Red-Claw hanging from the ceiling.

“Ugh….” The female terrorist groaned as she came too with a splitting headache. With her vision clearing, she saw to her bemusement the four vigilantes staring back at her, upside down?
Catwoman was bending down, their faces mere inches from each other.

“How’s it hanging bitch?” Selina sneered before delivering a vicious kick to her mid-section which knocked the wind out of the woman terrorist.

“Oomph!” Red-Claw grunted painfully in response.

Black-Cat meanwhile didn’t want to be left out. “Hey, she knocked my ass out and tied me up too!” Felicia snarled as she approached their former captor to get in her beating but was stopped by Batgirl.

“No, we have to go.” Babs said firmly much to Felicia’s displeasure when sirens could be heard in the distance. Black-Cat gnarled her teeth at Barbara who stared defiantly back at her.

"Bab's, Felicia, c'mon now the cops are coming." Spidey urged, sounding like a schoolteacher scolding two bickering children. Soon enough they all made a hasty retreat.

Honestly I was going to wait until the weekend to put this part up, but once I took another look at it I realized there was anything else I wanted to do or change about it so I figured what the hell I'll just put it up. As always feed back is always appreciated. Hope you enjoyed it especially if you are a Spidey fan!
Last edited by chase251 5 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Really liked it! Well done!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

That very end part
Spoiler
Seems to read as if they escaped , but are then urged to escape by Spiderman.
You have the bit 'begrudgingly escaped' when they heard the sirens but then in the next para Spiderman urging them to leave? Doesnt really hang together there for me
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
chase251
Henchman
Henchman

tallyho wrote:
5 years ago
That very end part
Spoiler
Seems to read as if they escaped , but are then urged to escape by Spiderman.
You have the bit 'begrudgingly escaped' when they heard the sirens but then in the next para Spiderman urging them to leave? Doesnt really hang together there for me
Thanks, I just edited it, so hopefully it flows better.
chase251
Henchman
Henchman

I did quite a bit of editing to fix some glaring errors that were pointed out to me. I'll take one more look at it before going to my night job. Enjoy and Happy New Year everyone!
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Very good. I enjoyed it.
chase251
Henchman
Henchman

A little update I wrote:

Spider-Man and his three lovely lady friends watched from a nearby rooftop as Red-Claw and her gang were loaded into an NYPD paddy wagon.

“You should have let me have a piece of her!” Black-Cat angrily spat, particularly at Batgirl who she aggressively stepped up to.

Something Bab’s was unappreciative of

“Back off me Felicia!” Babs challenged. “She got me too, you think I enjoyed this damsel in distress crap?” Both were staring each other down before Selina got between them.

“Enough you two; we’ve all had a bad night.” She scolded the two younger women.

“Whatever, I’m outta here!” Felicia snarled at Batgirl as she turned to storm off. However she stopped momentarily as she was about to pass Spider-Man. Black-Cat turned to face her ex who had been uncomfortable observer this whole time. She looked at him with a small, sad smile. “Thanks for the save Pete, see ya around.” Felicia said with a hint of sadness before leaping off into the night.

“Hmphh, well I guess I’m off too seeing as this night as been far more fun than I could have hoped for and I’m in need of some beauty rest.” Catwoman stated as she strolled sup to the web slinger and pulled up the bottom portion of his mask to give him a peck on his cheek. “Good seeing again Spidey, don’t be a stranger, kay?” She seductively whispered into his ear.

“Guh!” Spidey gasped in surprise as Selina pinched his rear as she again sauntered passed him, giving him an extra sashay of her hips for him as she too leaped off the roof and disappeared out of sight.

Spider-Man shook his head back and forth to shake off the memory of losing his virginity to the slinking, sexy Catwoman. With the memories of her blowing and straddling him effectively exercised, Spider-Man turned his attentions back to his best friend who seem to be lost in her thoughts.

“Babs, you okay?”

“Hmm?” Barbara muttered curiously, snapped out of her reverie. “Yeah, I’m fine, it’s just…” Batgirl started to say but instead her voice trailed off. “Never mind, I’ll see ya later Pete.” She said dejectedly as she too was about to go off into the night when she was stopped by Spidey.

“Barbara wait!” He cried as he gently grasped her arm.

“What?!” She exclaimed, trying and failing not to sound angry with her Spidey pal.

“Look uhm, why don’t we grab some pizza and chill at Aunt May’s for a while…” Peter awkwardly offered.

“What, to cheer me up?” Barbara skeptically snapped.

“We-well, yeah.” Peter stuttered to answer, trying his best to be understanding that Bab’s anger was not at him per se.

Barb was about to bark at him again when Peter took off his mask. The sincere concern obvious on his face forced her to calm herself.

“Hey, my treat.” He desperately offered one more time. He didn’t want his friend going back out on patrol in such a state of mind.

Barbara’s sneer melted into a warm smile. She knew that deep down if their situations were reversed, she would be doing the same.

“Fine, my bike is down the street in the alley.” She said with a small smile as Pete put his mask back on.

“No prob, I can get us in there in no time.” Spidey said slyly.

“Huh, wait no!?” Before she reached into her belt for her grappling gun Spider-Man shot webbing at adjacent building and grabbed Batgirl around her waist, pulling her into him as he swung out over the street. “Eep!” she cried in surprise as he shot another web and allowed the momentum to pull them up higher until he got a good rhythm going, swinging from building to building and pulling her in closer to him before landing in the alley with Batgirl now curled up in his arms.

“FYI, I’m totally capable of the same with my grappling hook!” Batgirl rhetorically asked.

“I know, I just like doing that.” Spidey replied, playfully smug.

“Well maybe one day I can return the favor.” Barbara put on her own playful smirk in response until she realized Peter was holding her bridal style, with her arms unconsciously around his neck. “Uhm you can put me down now.” She asked firmly, but not without her cheeks blushing bright red as her hair.

“Oh, fine.” He sighed with sarcastic exasperation as he gently let her down. They stood awkwardly for a few minutes before Batgirl finally got tired of the uncomfortable silence.

“C’mon, I’m hungry.” She said over her shoulder as she walked to her bike with Spidey following closely behind. Both got on the bike, with Peter careful not to press up behind on Barbara. He didn’t want his best friend to feel the boner in his pants if he scooted up too far.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
So this is as far I was able to get before I was hit by a case of writers block that trying to fight through. Thanks again for readership and as always any feedback would be most appreciated. Thanks
chase251
Henchman
Henchman

Finale: Enjoy

An hour later and an awkward pickup from Leo’s pizza house in costume, the two young friends were sitting on the couch in the den of the Parker’s house in Queens eating. Both were out of costume. Peter in a plain white tee and blue gym shorts, while Babs had a purple undershirt and short yellow shorts. Peter was scarfing down his slices just fine, while Barbara was just nibbling away. Peter noticed his friend was still in a sourly mood. Understandable he thought. Getting knocked out and tied up can be very embarrassing. It can shake even the most confident of heroes. Peter can empathize with that as he was of course not the most confident person in the world. Babs on the other hand, was one of if not the feistiest girls he knew, she would get over it.

“Peter, am I cut out to be a superhero?” She asked, out of the blue.

Or maybe not. “What, you’re not just saying that because of what happened tonight are you?”

“Not just tonight, this isn’t my first time in peril.” Barbara recounted dejectedly. She didn’t add that she has developed a rather embarrassing

“Hey, every hero has been in jam on more than one occasion.” He gently shot back. “You actually saved me a couple of times.” Peter persisted but Barbara only scoffed at that.

“Dr. Langstrom and Dr. Connors saved you with whole man-spider thing, and it was Bruce who saved from the symbiote suit, I just didn’t lose faith in you, I refused to believe you had gone bad.” She said glumly.

“You’re proving my point!” He exclaimed.

Barbara nodded her head ever so slightly but wasn’t done yet with her point. “It’s not just that; have you ever considered that there are other ways to help the world besides being a costumed hero?”

“What do you mean?” He asked, genuinely curious.

“I mean you’ve got a genius level IQ, I got an eidetic memory, you’re telling me there’s not a more normal way of helping the world?” She asked pointedly.

“Is there a reason we can’t do both?” He asked nervously after considering his friends question.

Barbara sighed in resignation. “Yeah, forget about what I said, I’m just mad from tonight that’s all.” And like that, they were back in a relatively more comfortable silence. Whether it was because she was genuinely tired or suffering from a delayed after effects of the sleep gas, but after an hour or so of riffing on corny sci-fi b-movies, Barbara became very sleepy. Gradually her head rested on Peter’s shoulder and then finally came to rest on his lap.

A part of Peter wanted to wake her, but the other half couldn’t resist admiring Barbara’s beauty while she slept on his lap. For as long as he has known her Peter always harbored a smoldering crush on Barbara that only intensified when they started teaming up as Batgirl and Spiderman, growing from a puppy crush to something more lustful especially once she transitioned to her more skintight uniform. Peter unfortunately never had the courage to act on it. ‘Oh the joys of hormones!’ Peter thought with a shudder at the memory. Peter remembered the first time he saw Barb in her new silver skin-tight number. He was in a vicious fight with Vermin one night and Batgirl, quite literally flew seemingly out of nowhere to save him just before Vermin did some real damage. He remembers how his eyes went wide at sight of his beautiful friend in her shiny, super-tight new costume. How it covered everything and yet left oh so little to the imagination!

“Hmm…” Peter sighed at the sexy memory momentarily forgetting about Bab’s snoozing on his lap. That was until…

“Peter?” Barbara suddenly murmured, snapping Peter out of his reverie.

“Huh, yeah?” Peter muttered in response.

“Do you have a thick sausage in your shorts or you really happy that I’m on your lap?” She asked coyly as she sat up from his lap.

“Wait? Wha..? Oh! Oh shit!!” Peter exclaimed at the frightfully embarrassing situation. “Ohmygod, I’m so sorry Bab’s, I didn’t mean to… I mean I was just…”

Bab’s just shook her head in amusement at the whole thing. “Pete its ok, don’t worry about it.”

“I mean I’m not… I mean I think you’re, wait I…!” Peter stammered before turning an even brighter shade of red than before. “Oh man there is no recovering from this is there…?” He muttered as he rubbed his face, finally going quiet, completely mortified by what had just occurred.

Barbara on the other hand while caught off guard by Peter’s impromptu woody, wasn’t angry with him in the least. In fact there was something she had been keeping secret from him. “Peter.” she said to get his attention.

“…Yeah.” He muttered, blushing bright red. He was covering his face with his hand, wincing.
Bab’s cupped Peter’s face and guided it to face hers. Before Peter could say anything Barbara suddenly planted a small kiss on his lips.

“Uhm, what was that for?” Peter questioned immediately after they separated from their all too brief lip lock. “Not that I’m complaining mind you.” He added nervously.

“I’ve known for a while that you’ve had your share of dirty thoughts about me over the years.” Barbara said knowingly.

“…I can explai…” Pete began to say only to be cut off by Bab’s fingers on his lips.

“Here’s the thing, I have had my share about you over the years too.” She honestly said that left Peter absolutely speechless and frankly wide eyed too.

“…”

“Likewise with me, it was the skintight costume, am I right?” She asked rhetorically.

“…Yeah.” Peter answered after an uncomfortably long moment of silence and a nervous laugh for good measure.

“Listen, how about for tonight at least we just let go and we’ll see where this goes after this, okay?” Barbara offered with a sweet little flirty smile.

“Okay…” Peter said. His voice was a little breathy at the anticipation of what was to come. Slowly they leaned into each other and pressed their lips together. This time they held the kiss longer than before. Taking the time to trace their tongues in each other’s mouths. Bab’s reached up to run her right hand through Peter’s hair. Peter for his part ran his left hand and slowly slid it up Barbara’s side. When he reached the underside of her left breast. He gently broke the kiss to look at Barb’s face for confirmation that she was indeed ok with proceeding. She nodded in affirmation. Peter promptly resumed kissing his pretty longtime friend and partner. Peter then gently squeezed Barbara’s right breast which elicited an aroused moan from the red head.

“Mmm.” She in turn ran her hands inside Peter’s shirt and up his back, enjoying the feeling of his chiseled physique. For several moments they share their kiss passionately, taking turns inserting their tongues in each other’s mouths. Finally they broke their long kiss to get some air. They both looked into the other’s eyes. “Wanna go upstairs where it’s more comfortable?” Barbara asked with a breathy sigh.

“Sure, allow me,” Peter added with a wink.

“No Pete, not that agai… Ohh!!” Bab’s squealed in delight as Peter scooped her up in his arms and slung her over his right shoulder. Her tiny yellow shorts, having rode up on her, giving Peter an enviable view of Barbara’s be-wedgied bottom which he was more than happy to playfully smack a few times as he carried her up the stairs.

Swat! Swat!

“Ooh, ooh, aah!” Barb cooed and laughed as Peter spanked her over his shoulder.

Peter proceeded to carry Bab’s up the stairs and down the hall to his room where he rather roughly plopped her onto his bed. She didn’t mind. In fact she was giggling as Pete came down on top of her. There Barbara began pulling up Peter’s Empire State t-shirt, revealing his impressive chiseled physique. Pete did likewise with Barb’s purple GCPD shirt, exposing her bountiful milky white breasts with their lovely pink nipples that he took a moment to admire. Before long they were back locking lips again. Their hands simultaneously roamed each other as they rolled around Peter’s bed.
Barbara’s hands traversed Pete’s well-built frame, enjoying the feeling of his hardened pecks. Peter’s hand likewise trailed a path over Barbara’s slim but curvy body. He savored her smooth skin; her flat, firm stomach. His hands finally reached her globular mounds on her chest and gave a gently firm squeeze.

“Ahh!” Barb gasped in delight, throwing her head back reflexively As Peter stroked her nipples with his thumbs.

Peter responded by kissing down her neck where his mouth came to her breasts where he promptly wrapped his lips around her pink nipple.

“Ohh!” Barbara moaned in response to the suckling of her nipple and arching her back.

Pete took his time to give both of her breasts equal attention; kissing, licking and sucking before moving down her chest.
Barbara in turn guided Peter’s head down her abdomen to her stomach where he smothered her flat, firm tummy in kisses which Bab’s giggled sweetly in response before Peter grabbed her shorts and yanked them off and put them aside, revealing her pussy with neatly trimmed patch of reddish pubic hair. Before Peter went any further, his eyes darted up to meet Bab’s. “Oh yeah go for it Pete!” Barbara breathlessly consented. Peter acknowledged with quick nod and put his head back down to Barb’s abdomen where he resumed kissing his way down her stomach enjoying the taste of her skin when he finally reached her pretty little snatch where, without missing a beat, planted small kisses her secret spot. “Unghh!” Bab’s groaned as her lotus was kissed over and over again. Peter unexpectedly kissed his way back up her body. Babs cooed in disappointment but only momentarily. An instant later, Pete inserted his index and forefinger into Barbara and pumping in and out.

“Ahh!” She gasped in delightful surprise. Barbara starts to writhe in response to Pete’s vigorous fingering of her wet pussy. Peter curled his fingers inside her vagina and stroked the inner walls. Simultaneously he used his thumb to press her clit. “Ohmygod Pete, yess that’s my g-spot, don’t stop mmmph….!” She cried in ecstasy before Peter placed a deep kiss on her mouth to quiet her which Barbara willingly surrendered to. Peter the quickened the pace of his pumping of her love canal. In response, Barbara gyrated and bucked her hips rhythmically. The pressure that had built up in Barb’s loins finally reached critical max and the floodgates between her legs burst, unleashing a steady stream of cum. “Mmphhh!!!!” She cried into Peter’s mouth as her orgasm ran its course. Pete released her from his kiss to allow her to savor the afterglow. And indeed she did for a few minutes. They stare into each other’s eyes in that span of time. Both momentarily reflect on all they’ve been through the years of their partnership. What would come of all this? Of them?

But Barbara did not want to focus on that right now. She rolled over on top of Peter, straddling him. Pete for his caught off guard by Bab’s sudden power move. But the surprise wore off rather quickly when Barb put on a mischievous smile as she leaned down. “Relax, it’s my turn now,” she whispered seductively into his ear, running her hands over his chest before moving them down to his shorts. Peter took a deep as he felt her fingers inside the waist band of said shorts. Slowly, methodically Barbara pulled them down, finally revealing Pete’s fully erect manhood. Once she had the shorts out of the way, she scooted up on her knees while simultaneously wrapping his penis in her right hand and pumping him. “Omph!” Peter grunted as his beautiful partner and best friend (now fuck buddy?) fisted his dick. After a slow intake of air, Bab’s sank down on Peter, enveloping his cock into her pussy.

“Wh-oh!” They both gasped in unison upon merging with one another. Bab’s started bouncing up and down on his length. Peter Meanwhile reached up to run his hands over her well rounded breasts while Barb rode him.

“Oh- B-Bab’s, so tight!” Pete rasped out, moving his hands to her back.

“S-s-so clichéd, Peter!” She replied through gasping breaths, continuing to go up and down on him.

“Y-yeah, I know,” Pete croaked when his roaming hands finally grabs ahold Barbara’s well defined buttocks to help her quicken the pace of her humping thanks to his enhanced strength to support her weight. Soon he starts to move his pelvis in sync with Barb’s. For a period they are like this until finally they both cannot hold back any longer.

“Ah!Ah!Arghh!” Both holler in unison as they each threw their heads back and climaxed at the same time. Barbara collapsed to Peter’s side hyperventilating from peaking for the second this evening. After only a few moments of recovering they wrap themselves into each other and kiss, for many long minutes.

“Oh, man!”

“Wow!”

Both are speechless over what just transpired. “Uh, oh boy, was that good idea?” Peter asked nervously, looking at her belly. It hits him just then that he did not wear a condom.

Bab’s picked up on what Peter was getting at. “Relax Pete, I got something for that,” she said to reassure him. “I’m not going to screw you; well not like that anyway,” she joked with a mischievous wink.

Peter did a double take when he heard her joke. But he quickly relaxed and let a chuckle. They both laugh uncontrollably. Realization striking both of them of what they just did.

The next morning Barbara was enjoying the most restful sleep she’s had in a long time. She and Peter had another round of hot sex before finally falling asleep in each other’s arms. The cool air from the air conditioned nipped at her back as the bed sheet was covering only just above her bottom. Snuggling into the soft pillow where her head rested, she extended her arm across the bed where a startling discovery forced her to fully awake. “Hmm, Pete?” She sighed curiously when she discovered that she was in bed alone. Getting out of bed, she put her discarded shorts and shirt back on. When she opened the bedroom door she heard voices coming from downstairs. "Oh god, May, we’re at May’s house!" Barb hissed to herself when she suddenly remembering where they were.

“Peter of course I don’t mind you and Barbara crashing here for the night!” May Parker exclaimed with delight. Slowly she made her way downstairs to the den where Peter and Aunt May were conversing. “I don’t see you enough anyway,” she continued when she saw Barbara meekly enter the den. “Barbara!”

“Hiya May,” Barbara answered with a hug, sincerely happy the pretty, hip older woman.

“How have you been, how’s your dad?” May asked.

“Oh you know the library was busy at exam time and Dad’s always loaded up with police work.” Bab’s answered.

“Glad you’re here, would you guys like some wheat cakes for breakfast?” May offered excitedly

“Oh you know it,” Pete answered in the affirmative.

“Great they’ll be ready in just a moment,” May flounced off to the kitchen.

“Does she know?” Bab’s nervously asked as she took a seat next to Peter.

“I don’t think so, I don’t think she would even care if she knew,” Peter truthfully answered. “I think she would only freak out that we didn’t use protection,” he added with a wince.

“Which I promise you I will take care of I promise,” Barbara reassured.

With that, they became awkwardly, uncomfortably silent with each other. That was until Peter broke the silence with a question that has been eating at him since they’ve finished their sexual exploits the night before. “Barbara, we didn’t ruin our friendship last night did we?” Peter choked out.

Barbara stared at her longtime partner and friend with a stunned expression. It’s not that she didn’t contemplate what would come of their friendship after last night. She surmised Peter was right to be concerned. How many tragic tales are there of good friendships that had gone badly because of one night of sexual intimacy? However Barbara was determined not to allow that to happen to her and Peter. She took a breath and cupped his face. “Peter, you are my best friend, last night will not change that, got it?” She stated firmly, determinedly.

Pete smiled in relief at hearing Barbara’s answer. “Good, I’m, I’m glad to hear that.”

That morning they had an enjoyable breakfast with Peter’s Aunt where they reminisced on pleasant school year memories. After that night of erotic bliss. Batgirl and Spider-Man continued their partnership. Still fighting side by side as the best of friends albeit every now and again with a few benefits.

So I finally got over the writers block hump to finally get this one over the finish line! I hope you enjoyed and please by all means give me any feed back on what I can do better in the future. I'm gonna start working on some OC stories that will be SHIP centered for the time being and my come back to doing marvel/dc characters if I can think of something to do in the future. Thanks again for your readership.