Best SHIP video ever

General discussions about superheroines!
Bert

Videos made specifically for our genre have only existed for about 15 years. It's remarkable how much has happened in that time and how the genre has improved and moved through various stages. From membership sites that doled out short weekly updates to early standalone films. More producers entered the fray, quality went up, choice expanded. At some point customs became the operating model from some top producers. I've followed it all from the beginning and spent thousands over a decade and a half. I noticed recently that despite the hundreds of videos I've purchased, there are certain ones that I just keep coming back to. It wasn't that hard to identify the one that has stood up the best for me, although in some ways I'm surprised by that fact.

Obviously, personal preference is highly...personal. My likes will be different than yours, perhaps radically different. In general I like films with a fairly powerful, beautiful heroine in a sexy costume who is capable but gets in over her head and ends up in a desperate fight where she is increasingly on the receiving end. I prefer male opponents, and multiple opponents. Decent acting from the heroine in non-peril parts of the film is nice to have. A decent story line matters to me. Good physical skills from the actress matters. But the most important part for me is if the actress can project vulnerability really well while on the receiving end in the fight scenes. That means physically reacting to blows and holds, facial expressions and believable vocal reactions.

It turns out my favorite film to date is a TBFE entry from 2015 called Excelsia 2. It stars an actress credited as "Kelsie", who I have never seen in another peril film. On paper, Excelsia 2 hits some but not all of my preferences. Kelsie isn't fantastic at throwing punches or selling offense. TBFE did an admirable job of editing to lessen the effects of that deficiency. And while the beginning of the video has great back and forth action, after a while the heroine isn't able to fight back any more and it becomes a straight beatdown, which isn't usually my preference. Also the ending goes too far for my preference and get too violent and dark. So why this one? Well, the stuff it gets right massively outweighs the negatives. Kelsie is absolutely gorgeous and has the long, wavy hair that I really love. Her costume is incredibly sexy and she fills it out in spectacular, eye-popping fashion. She does well projecting confidence at the beginning. But the main thing Excelsia 2 excels (sorry!) at is Kelsie selling vulnerability when she is taking punishment. In that regard, this film is unmatched. She reacts physically to blows perfectly. He facial expressions are perfect. Her vocal reactions are perfect. This actress set a bar for peril acting that I don't think has ever been equaled. One of my biggest gripes with peril films in the vocal reactions. To me, that aspect is super important. Kelsie sells it incredibly well, including ramping up her reactions as the peril intensifies.

So there you have it. My favorite peril film. I'm curious about what others feel is their fave and why.

1.jpg
1.jpg (106.01 KiB) Viewed 4943 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (115.68 KiB) Viewed 4943 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (117.11 KiB) Viewed 4943 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (139.38 KiB) Viewed 4943 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (143.87 KiB) Viewed 4943 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (137.05 KiB) Viewed 4943 times
mkells
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Bert:
After reading your post, I watched Excelsia 2 for the first time in years. I remembered the movie and i knew I had it somewhere, but I also remembered there was something about it that kind of turned me off to it. After watching it again, I have to say that I agree with everything you said about the film and, especially, the lead actress. She is beautiful with a fantastic body and she sells the beating extremely well. the thing that bothered me, however, was her sunburn. Her face, upper chest and legs are badly burned and it was a tremendous distraction to me. By no means did it ruin the movie, but it's kind of hard to look heroic when you are sporting a "Farmer's tan".

As to your question about favorite SHIP video, that is a tough question for me to answer. My tastes are similar to yours with a preference for multiple male opponents. It is best for me if they are "normal" guys who manage to defeat the heroine either by depowering her or by superior numbers. I'd have to say the Hands of Man films are near or at the top of my list. I also really like some of Lucia's recent stuff. McKenzie has a bright future in the business. She is tremendous in The Job and Dishonored.
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

this was a custom I had made by Brittany lynn this is the most fun and best video shot in the thugs pov he finds a reporter looking for his secret files she is caught and beat up and raped she fights back knocking him out there is this great scene where he looks and sees long boots he slowly looks up and sees its mega girl she beats him up and as he points to the files its a trap and the box she opens drains her powers and we get a long beat up and rape and exposed identity great fun to watch here is some pictures.

superhero_jane_smith_mega_girl_pov_powerdrain_ds_b-0001.png
superhero_jane_smith_mega_girl_pov_powerdrain_ds_b-0001.png (969.32 KiB) Viewed 4882 times
superhero_jane_smith_mega_girl_pov_powerdrain_ds_b-0002.png
superhero_jane_smith_mega_girl_pov_powerdrain_ds_b-0002.png (741.11 KiB) Viewed 4882 times
superhero_jane_smith_mega_girl_pov_powerdrain_ds_b-0003.png
superhero_jane_smith_mega_girl_pov_powerdrain_ds_b-0003.png (912.57 KiB) Viewed 4882 times
superhero_jane_smith_mega_girl_pov_powerdrain_ds_b-0004.png
superhero_jane_smith_mega_girl_pov_powerdrain_ds_b-0004.png (1.18 MiB) Viewed 4882 times
superhero_jane_smith_mega_girl_pov_powerdrain_ds_b-0005.png
superhero_jane_smith_mega_girl_pov_powerdrain_ds_b-0005.png (922.76 KiB) Viewed 4882 times
tormentorx
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Easily this. "ON THE RUN" featuring Melanie Dunne Supernova. 10/10 acting. And a 10/10 model, with professional production.

So much stands on the quality of the model. Bluestone have not been close since this.
Attachments
sg.jpg
sg.jpg (36.36 KiB) Viewed 4802 times
Bert

Yeah, love that vid and the following one - Supernova Doomsayer. Melanie was a true beauty.
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Perhaps this is my recency bias talking, but one of the best SHIP films I have seen in a number of years, maybe ever, is the recent release of Rye's Reigns of Terror: Enthusiastic participation 3. One of the aspects this film had which I love is the blackmail of the heroine over the discovery of her secret identity. I loved how the villain forced the heroine into being his girlfriend, forcing her into various forms of humiliations which included dressing her in other superheroine costumes and forcing her to have sex, participating in photo shoots where our villain enjoyed putting her in various role playing positions, forcing her to continue servicing his needs while her bat phone kept ringing, letting her know her crimefighter persona was needed at the scene of a crime. Rye found a lot of inventive and creative ways to humiliate the heroine. Alina Lopez was spectacular as Alpha Girl in portraying her loathsome dislike for the villain, and disdain for what he was forcing her to do under protest, very well done. The other great thing in the film was the sexiness and hotness quotient in the film, that the film's style was not a wham bam, thank you mam type of sexual content, that it built up over time, that while the nature of the sexual peril was clearly non consensual due to the threat of blackmail hanging over the heroine, that they sort of took their time with that stuff, that it wasn't rushed, that the villain wanted to make her have an orgasm and enjoy her torment in a twisted way, almost as if while he was violating her, that at the same time trying to corrupt her soul, a seduction of sorts. The film had a lot more simulated sexual content than you would find in most softcore SHIP films. I thought this film was totally awesome and well done.
luther
Henchman
Henchman

I've been at it since the internet began and have to go with Gigi Allens in "Endgame" and a close second of her in "Wonder Woman vs Zandor". Both by Rye and of Wonder Woman ... my fave. She is amazing looking and does peril better than most and keeps her costume mostly on (a big plus for me) and lots of KOs. Can't get much better then that. Kudos to the rest. All good!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

luther wrote:
3 years ago
I've been at it since the internet began and have to go with Gigi Allens in "Endgame" and a close second of her in "Wonder Woman vs Zandor". Both by Rye and of Wonder Woman ... my fave. She is amazing looking and does peril better than most and keeps her costume mostly on (a big plus for me) and lots of KOs. Can't get much better then that. Kudos to the rest. All good!
What Luther said above. Also Allens in The Parolee, I believe it was called.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
mkells
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Gigi Allens was in the Parolee 2 and you are correct, it is an excellent SHIP film. Ashley Rose starred in the original Parolee.
WarGriffin
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Admittedly, I'm not answering your question, Bert, as I find it really hard picking one best. But I just wanted to say that I definitely resonate with many of the factors that you described. I like strong, beautiful superheroines who fill out their costumes well and probably know they're sporting a "sexy" look, but don't care because they're not worried about giving the bad guys (whether male or female, though my personal bent is more toward female opponents) the wrong idea, since they're not worried in the slightest about losing to their opponents. The baddies can drool all they want, cuz she's gonna majorly kick their asses, so their silly desires for her (as if!) just make them seem even more juvenile and pathetic in her eyes and even more beneath her. But then when the baddies begin to wear the heroine down and overwhelm her through one means or another (I especially like superior numbers), there's a slow recognition on the heroine's part that the victory she was totally banking on is becoming less certain. And then as she continues to accumulate damage, she begins to see that winning is becoming even more unlikely. And finally when she's been rendered helpless and is being abused at will without any way to answer back, she fully understands that her banked-on victory is utterly out of reach, and now those "wrong ideas" that her super-sexy physique and costume helped to conjure in the drooling baddies' minds are going to come true and all she can do is hope to endure it, because she's got nothing left to counter with. That mental journey that the heroine goes through is important to me, and films that stick with me tend to be ones that give these psychological transitions time to develop, and that star an actress who can convincingly convey the heroine's evolving thoughts and emotions through her facial expressions, sounds, and body language. As you described, the acting is especially important when it comes to selling vulnerability in that final stage where the heroine is taking more and more punishment for which she has no good answer, and she finally realizes that she's gotten in over her head and is going to pay a high price. It's certainly nice if the actress can sell her own attacks as well, but it's far more important (to me) how well she sells her psychological and physical transformation from confident/strong to increasingly vulnerable. I haven't seen the Excelsia 2 video you described, and even though some aspects of it don't sound like my primary interests, your description of what it does right makes me think I should check it out.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Going to show my age a bit with this one...

Lady Justice vs. The Hotel Burglars. An oldie, but a goodie and has long been one of my favorites just because of its simplicity and effectiveness. You have a sexy heroine who gets KO'd and fawned over by a couple of lovely cat burglars, she manages to escape and corner one of them, only to get chloroformed by the other and captured once again. Hits one of my hot buttons with two sexy villainesses tying a heroine to a bed and getting naughty with her, a solid forced orgasm with decent camera angles and nice transitions from the heroine's spread legs to her face as she tries to hold back the pleasure, there's an unmasking, and ultimately the heroine still finds a way to save the day. Hit a lot of different targets for me and back in the day was an excellent video. Only minor complain is they could have lingered on Lady Justice a lot more when she first gets bonked on the head and KO'd early in the vid, but that was about my only gripe.

For a more recent video...there was a fantastic series a few years ago, called Masquerade or something of that nature, it had Diana Knight in it as Wonder Woman and a model I'd never seen before, and haven't seen since playing a rather good Supergirl. Jewell was the villainess with a henchman and both heroines were continually trapped and Supergirl took a nice beating in part of it. Not any sexual stuff, but overall it was just a fun peril/beatdown series.
SnidelyW
Henchman
Henchman

Again, a very personal thing, this. But for me, it's No Hope from TBFE. Olive just drives me wild, and this video has it all. Gorgeous actress who performs the hell out of the material, long, sustained violation scene, and genuine pathos for her as she's losing the fight, which really gets to me. When she was defeated and having her top taken off, I actually felt a mix of eroticism and pity. Just perfect. Image
SnidelyW
Henchman
Henchman

Oh, and yes, OP, that video is great. It doesn't have all the elements I like, but there was something about her desperation and being in way over her head that really worked for me. I love it when they kind of know this is the end.
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Title : American Comics Heroine Public Execution
Producer : Giga
Released : March 2011
Run Time: 70 minutes (plus behind the scenes)
Starring : the very lovely and talented Nami Shinohara

Synopsis:
The righteous heroine, Wonder-Lady, has been preventing the evil deeds of General Zeus who wants world domination. One day she chases the enemy too far. A man in the street is being taken as a hostage and Wonder-Lady, trying to rescue him, is also captured. General Zeus doesn’t want to simply kill the captured Wonder-Lady - he plans her public execution in order to suffer and kill her heart as well as her flesh at the same damn time. Various comic book style bdsm hardships are given to Wonder-Lady - a total of 5 different scenarios! First, an assembly of her greatest adversaries (displayed on a screen brady bunch style) decide which torture will be executed upon Wonder Lady. As this is happening, ordinary civilians whom Wonder-Lady has been protecting from the enemy are gathering to see her execution after getting the information on the Internet. These everyday civilians forget all her kindness and heroism to join the public execution one after another in order to enjoy seeing the beautiful Wonder-Lady in pain. Wonder-Lady, who suffers and becomes weak as more viewers join in, is physically and mentally being steadily driven to death’s door in despair and sadness.

The reasons why this vid is the hottest: (yeesh, where to begin).
1. There is an actual plot line to this story. And we all know an actual story in any 'adult film' is always the best. The torment is both emotional and physical at the same time. Wonder Lady surrenders herself willingly to save hostages because she cares about them (that are later killed anyway by the villains to further her heart's despair). The assembly of her greatest villians that want to see her tormented bdsm style makes sense. This group relishes the fact that they can get a little payback against Wonder Lady after waiting so long to do it - they are the ones that created the 5 different torments. The addition of ordinary everyday people joining in from the internet to further her emotional torments is a nice twist and, hate to say it, realistic since there is a community out there that would like to see this sort of thing. It's actually the everyday perv that furthers her physical torment and suffering by paying money to see it increase. It just adds to the overall build as the story plays out. 2. Nami Shinohara. The main actress is outstanding - everything in this vid is under the favor of Miss Nami Shinohara’s acting. She expresses the sadness and regret which is derived from her fellow human beings’ betrayal, all the while she’s suffering and agonizing in pain by an assembly of her greatest enemies that wanted to torment her for the longest time because she constantly meddles in their plans. The taunts by the villians done throughout the torments, whether it's the main baddie or the 'Brady Bunch Villains' are great and very effective. The increasing spinning numbers of everyday people from the interent surprisingly and happily joining in adds to the overall build. 3. The 'Brady Bunch Villains' are the ones that make the suggestions on how to torment our heroine. There are a total of 5 bdsm / bondage scenarios. The majority of the scenarios appeal to me as a viewer (stuff I like to see personally). Of course, Nami fully expresses different ways of suffering and agony in pain toward each of these different types of torture, whether it's the torture with metal pipe assault to the stomach while aoh or the torture of tearing her limb from limb while she’s agonizing in pain―gradually her arms and legs are being torn apart.

The Negative:
What is known as the 'bad ending' - Wonder Lady is killed off at the end. Not for me as a viewer. Would have liked to see her remain a captive. That's it - one negative thing.

Fun Facts:
I did a custom that 'lifted' one scene from this video - Wonder Woman chained on the floor in the X position and being pulled apart. It was done fantastically for my custom and I feel viewers enjoyed it.

I also wrote a variation of this video in the hopes of doing a custom since I do believe it's one of the best. I have approached a couple of producers on getting it made (with either Layla Rylan, Ariel X, or Abella Danger in the role of Wonder Woman) and for it to be my final custom. One model I think is retired now due to the covid19 days we are in (I know my usual producer/model works with her sometimes but is now retired from making vids). The second choice would be outstanding and right up her alley since it does not involve sexual situations. The lady did one appearence as Wondy. I think everyone would agree she would be perfect for it and would like to see her do it. The third model, her first time playing Wonder Woman or any superheroine character, does not do customs at all (harumph). Also, the price to make it is a little out of my means right now (anybody want to do a group custom?). I still hope to get it made one day.

I sincerely hope you like my selection.

call me -'the guy that advised Tarkin to evacuate before the Death Star blew up'.
bare_thighz
Henchman
Henchman

Since we're discussing this, now that SHIP is entering the mainstream (The Boys) I wonder if that will take attention away from independent producers. The material on Amazon of course will not be so explicit, but I am expecting some good peril to come in the series. Another mainstream show by Playstation, "Powers", also featured some choice peril.

But as far as indie producers, I still think the best SHIP ever made was in Superheroine Central's weekly offerings (which you mentioned above, Bert), like Ultragirl. These are the clips that got me hooked on the genre and I have been addicted ever since. There was a lot less combat/physical destruction in these early films, but there was lot more sexual peril and eroticism. Also, any of the early SHIP films with fetish model Stacey Burke are worth watching (if you can find them).

As for more modern SHIP, I don't think anything beats the "Uninvited" films by SHL. The one with Supergirl's character was so realistic it may as well have been a Hollywood production. I like films with a good story in them, as opposed to just action and close-ups. Maybe I'm just a weird guy.
Last edited by bare_thighz 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

bare_thighz wrote:
3 years ago
Since we're discussing this, now that SHIP is entering the mainstream (The Boys)
Ähm, you haven't paid much attention to movies and TV shows for the last 25 years, or? ;)
If you think the SHIP part in "The Boys" is something new to the mainstream.....you have quiete some movies and TV shows to discover.
Not dozens....but certainly there were a lot movies with heroines in peril. Of course not much in a sexual way like in many fetish productions.
But the Black Scorpions movies and the TV show had so many heroine in peril scenes.... And that is only the tip of the iceberg.
If you want more recommendations for SHIP material in mainstream TV....you are welcome to check ouf my "Maskripper Hall of Fame" on my Blog that I am reworking these days.
10 entries are there at the moment and I will add more. Ok, I am more focused there on the mask aspect but all of these entries have peril in it as well.
And these are only entries with MASKED heroines.....there is off course more with superheroines without a mask.
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I think the genre went a little farther back

The first were dvds or VHS rentals of Darla Crane's Spellbinder and California Star had some. I think vibrators and fondeling were as far as they went.
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I remember those VHS SHIP days well. I remember Ms. Ballista by ZFX Video among others. A lot of the stuff out there was very tepid by today's standards. I know this may sound a little dorkish, but I would love to hear from someone knowledgeable about that time period of the meager beginnings and infancy of SHIP, what companies existed at the beginning, and how the SHIP film/video industry evolved and changed with the times to where it exists in this time and place.
bare_thighz
Henchman
Henchman

Black Scorpion was wonderful. So was Wonder Woman, Xena Warrior Princess, and Lost World. But there is something new entering the mainstream, something a lot darker than those shows, don't you think?
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

bare_thighz wrote:
3 years ago
Black Scorpion was wonderful. So was Wonder Woman, Xena Warrior Princess, and Lost World. But there is something new entering the mainstream, something a lot darker than those shows, don't you think?
Well ok, the elevator scene with Homelander and Starlight was pretty....dark as you said.
Perhaps the first time a superheroine in a mainstream movie or TV show got groped? Even it was just very short.
But unless they will have more scenes like that.... in this and other shows....I wouldn't see a trend just now.
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...