Power princess

General discussions about superheroines!
Gameover113
Neophyte
Neophyte

I'm looking for information on a actress from an old website called superherogirls.com the actress in question had a video where she played as power princess. But i can't seem to find anything about. Does anyone know who I'm talking about?
DrMabuse
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I think it's one of the ladies on this page: http://powervixens.com/?PageID=home

It's been awhile, but I think Aurora was Power Princess? Could be wrong.
Gameover113
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks. It had the actress that I was looking for. Too bad they don't have the full videos. Any chance anyone know if any sites have the full videos instead of pictures?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Legal sites only please
(We don't condone file sharing)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Gameover113 wrote:
3 years ago
Thanks. It had the actress that I was looking for. Too bad they don't have the full videos. Any chance anyone know if any sites have the full videos instead of pictures?
The best thing to do is contact SHG-Media.com as they own the rights and may offer to sell you the ful videos.

I have dealt with them for years even before they made videos and they have always been great to deal with
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more