Black Scorpion RP

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Black Scorpion vs. Black Hood
BS_fullbody (resized).jpg
BS_fullbody (resized).jpg (101.2 KiB) Viewed 1233 times
BlackHood.jpeg
BlackHood.jpeg (21.49 KiB) Viewed 1233 times
This is an RP with https://www.deviantart.com/magical19122 that I turned into a story.

Angel City has seen a rash of successful crimes committed in the last several weeks. Each one is followed by a video of a mysterious figure, shrouded in darkness, wearing a black hood, taking credit for the crimes, and taunting the police. The police can find nothing in common about the crimes that have hit seemingly unrelated targets from banks, to jewelry stores, to factories except for the videos taking credit for them.

Detective Darcy Walker slowly approaches the dark building that was on my list to check out. I wanted to be on my own in case Black Scorpion was needed. Nothing is visible through the window, but I easily pick the lock to get inside. I flick on my flashlight to look around. I don't pull out my gun but I pull back the top of my blouse so that I can get at it easily. I see a piece of paper pinned to the wall next to the stairs leading down, that proclaims LAIR. I squint..."probably some teenage nerds." I pull my blouse forward to have it cover my gun and don't breath nearly as softly as before as I start down the stairs, "Better tell them to run home to mommy," I say cockily. I relax now with my arm down at my side, but I feel a rush of cold air as I approach the door. A crackle in the air warns me to step back just before a bolt of electricity flashes in front of the door.

"What the--" I stammer as I'm a little too late, "uugghhhh." The shock knocks me back to the floor...my hair in my face as I need a few seconds to shake it off. I start breathing harder as I try to look up at it again, “What the heck is that?" I say, getting up.

A deep male voice comes over a speaker, "Who's there? What do you want with The Black Hood?"

I straighten up, thinking about changing into Black Scorpion but still thinking it's a young kid, "Listen...you need to leave now...you're trespassing...TRUST me..you do NOT want to stay here, so leave your TOYS and go home now...or else!" I yell loudly.

"Oh, just a do-gooder. I was expecting someone more serious. This is none of your business. Go away, or I'll set another of my traps on you.”

"THAT does it..." I say, looking around. "OK..you asked for it." I run over to a dark corner and pull out my ring, "I'll teach that kid a lesson he'll NEVER forget!" and change into Black Scorpion, then go to the door,"This is Black Scorpion. Turn the electricity off ...now!" I say louder and more cocky

"Oh, you're too soon, but OK. Come in then if you must."

There's an audible click both from the wall where the electricity had shot out and from the door, seemingly unlocking it, but I'm more cautious. I look around and see a metal rod and throw it at the door. Seeing no electricity, I step up and fire a powerful leg kick at the knob.

"My what an entrance!" the tall, powerfully built man seated behind the desk says. His black hood robe is on a chair a few feet behind him. The room has multiple cameras, and oddly at one of the side walls, a phone attached to it like a phone booth with a big red button next to it. "How did you find me? I haven't dropped the clue yet."

I look around at everything, not seeing anything that acould hurt me, I step in, "Don't worry about it. I always know what thugs like you are up to. Now.." I take a couple steps towards you, “Are you going to leave now, or am I going to have to…," I flex my muscles a little as I get closer, "teach you a lesson!"

"Well that would spoil a perfectly good plan wouldn't it? By the way, you're even prettier than the stories claim, especially when you're angry. The criminal element is obviously not as smart as you, so I was going to feed some info to a local weasel when they get intrigued enough to come looking for me." He leans back in his chair, annoyingly calm.

I grow impatient, "Well if you know who I am, you know I waste no time on ..no..good.." I reach out to grab his collar and pull him up…,”Wimps!"

"My you're forceful!" he says, actually leaning closer so our faces are a mere inch apart with both of us leaning awkwardly over the desk. "But we're on the same side. I spent all this effort to clean up Angel City. Hear me out before you beat me to a pulp. I'm here to help."

"I don't believe you...now..are you going to leave or..." I wince slightly as I lift you up harder and lean my one leg in towards you for leverage.

"You see I actually committed none of those crimes. I just take credit for all the successful ones. The criminals, being criminals, don't say anything to contradict me. That would expose them. They all start to think I'm this genius crime lord, and I get them to sign up for my organization. Once I have enough of them onboard, I let you and the cops know and we take them all down. Brilliant, don't you think?" he adds, inching around the desk as easily as he can while I continue to hold his collar until we're both on the same side.

I try to look into his eyes to see if I can tell if he's lying, but he's obviously trying to look down my top, and I flex more, "I dont...think...soooo." I adjust my legs quickly and fire a knee to his stomach.

"Ooof!" he grunts doubling over. As he does so though, he reaches both arms between my thighs and lifts up suddenly, pulling my legs in the air and slamming me back to the floor.

"Uughh!" I gasp in surprise at how strong he is, "Nnnnghhh," I cringe as the pain shoots into me...stunning me for a few seconds as I try to shake it off, "Yyyou'll...pppay..for....tthhhatt!"

Before I can react, he slams his body on top of mine like a wrestling move driving the air out of me. Taking advantage, he grabs each of my hands by the wrist and pins them to the floor over my head, making sure his full weight is pushing me hard against the floor.

"Uuughh...ooooff" I struggle to take in air as his weight pushes down hard on my chest and arms. I try to flex my upper body muscles to try to push back...wincing as I struggle with his weight. "You...bbbeeter...geett..off..of----"

"Now, now, we can still be friends. I won't hold this attack against you. I do love having that gorgeous body of yours underneath me though,” he says pecking at my neck with his lips.

"Uuughh" his lips on me fuel my anger as I heave my upper body more to try to push his hands up, then lift my leg quickly to fire my knee into his crotch, "Take..that!"

"Oogh! Not fair!" he grunts. Unfortunately with him on top of me, the kick wasn't as forceful as I intended. His grimace shows that he clearly felt it. He pushes himself up forward, so most of his weight is on my stomach now, leaving both of us gasping a little for breath. I can feel his hold on my wrists weaken slightly, but can't get enough air in my lungs to take advantage, and I start feeling a little desperate now after my failed maneuver. All my effort is going into my breathing with all his weight pushing down on my stomach. I can see by his look that he thinks he's winning, "You...are..really going to..get it..for..trying to ...de..tain...mmmeee," I snap back at him trying to shake his confidence.

"Wow, I never heard you were such a hardass," he says, pulling me up by pulling my wrists behind his back, switching his hands in a swift move so now each can pull my hands across each other, "Sweet ass, badass, those I heard, but you really don't even listen, do you?"

I find my head pushed into his chest as he has to lean on top of me while pulling my hands behind him in an unwilling hug.

“Nnnghh" I groan and try to pull free, "I...told you...to...reeellleasee..mmmmee" I flex my muscles again, trying to break his hug.

Before I can come up with a plan, he spreads my legs with his, taking away another potential weapon. My eyes widen as I can feel his hardness resting on my sensitive spot, "Hhey..you..better..take a....cold...ssshhoower."

I struggle more wildly as I try to overcome my weaker position with sheer aggressiveness, accidentally pulling the top of my costume apart slightly in my desperate movements. I can feel my nipples stiffen involuntarily, as they squirm against your chest, and blush as I realize I'm starting to expose a little more of my breasts with my frantic movements. Far from breaking his confidence, I can see the look of his victory and my impending defeat in his eyes. I want to kill him!

“Oh, I don't think it's just me. But I can think of more pleasurable options than a cold shower.”

I can only grunt and squirm uselessly as I see him looking down at my boobs, pouring out of the top of my cup. It makes me angrier, “You WISH..u could have...mmmmeee," I spit even as I realize my struggling is not getting me anywhere.

With a quick move, he slides his hands off my wrists to pull my ring off and flings it to the far side of the room.

“Noooo," I gasp and flinch harder as he takes away another potential weapon, losing the split second that my hands are free, so I am left open for you to reach up and pull my suit over my shoulders and down to my elbows, exposing my breasts and pinning my arms to my side.

“Uughh..." I gasp in shock, “How..dare..yyou?" I start to flex hard, trying to pull my arms up but my suit is too tight. I'm bound by my own costume!

He wastes no time, leaning down to take my right nipple between his lips, pressing firmly while he reaches his left hand down to slide beneath the crotch of my suit.

"Nnooo...ddont...ssstoopp!" I pull hard and push my chest out angrily to try to pull my nipple out from the grip of his lips. Without a pause he takes my other nipple between his thumb and forefinger and pulls it up while his other hand rubs up and down on my clit, sliding his fingers along my slit, gently pushing my pussy open. I'm getting overwhelmed by this three-pronged attack on all my sensitive spots.

"Don't..do...t...thiiss..nnnnghhh," I gasp angrily and push my chest out harder, foolishly leaning into his assault on me.

"I'll do whatever I want to," he replies arrogantly, sliding one finger tentatively into me and pushing my nipple back into my breast with his thumb.

“Nnnghh," I groan. I wince as he manhandles my boob, "You..can't...handle..mmmmmeee."

"I think you have your pronouns reversed," the bastard says.

Suddenly, he takes his hands off me, leaving me momentarily stunned. Before I can react, he rolls me over and pulls me up in a bearhug, lifting me bodily off my feet and carrying me.

“Uughh..." I gasp and try to focus my strength on this new tactic, "Let...me...ddoownn," I order.

"As you wish," he says, slamming me breasts down onto the desk, pushing his weight on top of me as he reaches over to open a drawer and pull out some rope.

"UUUUGHHH" I yell in pain. All this manhandling is making me woozy, as he pulls my right arm free of my costume only to loop a solid knot around my wrist, pull it up, and loop the rope over my opposite shoulder, then under my arm and back to my wrist, tying it securely. I groan as I'm still stunned and can't stop him from tying me up. I know this is my last chance as he starts on my other wrist, but all I can do is protest weakly.

"Noo...dddoontt...tie..me...ddoownnn," is all that comes out as I try to shake off the dizziness.

Now with both my arms tied uselessly high against my back, I can only listen as he pulls out some other stuff from the desk drawer and plunks it down on the desk. Then I gasp again as he flips me over and stares greedily at my naked tits and hoists my thighs up under his arms.

"Starting to feel safe now?" the villain asks, mocking me.

"Reeleeae me..nnooowww," I bluster, unwilling to admit my helplessness.

"Smile for the cameras!” he says, “I'll have to edit it to put my hood on, but taking down Black Scorpion will cement my reputation as a worthy crime boss. And you are making it all possible. Make sure to wiggle those tits for the cameras."

His words make me struggle harder as I pull more on my restraints even though I know it's just playing into his hands for the camera footage. "You..PPIGG..I will..get you for..tthiissss...nnghhh..."

"And this one's just for me in case you ever try to come after me again," he says pushing my thighs higher into me so he can reach up and remove my mask.

"Nooooo!" I try to twist my head away from his hands as he yanks my mask off, then uses one hand to force my head to the side for one of the cameras to capture a good look. Then he puts my mask back on. "That one's just for me for future use. I think I'm going to like you with your mask on for what comes next."

All I can do is stare daggers at him and keep pulling hard on my restraints, only to get more angry as I see him enjoying my struggling, "You..willl..PPAYYY"

"Not as much as you will sweetheart when I show the police your identity. I will if you're not good. I think you might want to calm down though," he adds taking a small binder clip for holding papers together, and slowly and deliberately, he closes it on my nipple while his hand holds my breast in place, "Shaking like that might just hurt."

"No..don't..you..." I try to twist away.."DO IT!" I protest.

"Now that the cameras have seen who you are, we don't need the suit any more," he says, pulling my leotard down to my ankles, setting my feet back on the floor, and stepping between my legs, pushing my knees apart as he moves his crotch to mine. "Are you going to be good, or would you like a clip on the other nipple?"

Wincing, trying to handle the pain from the 1st one, "I..swear..I..I..will..get you...for.." I look down at it and try to shake my boobs to get it off me.

"Why should that clip have all the fun?" he says, taking my other breast in his hand, holding it securely with his long fingers and slowly moving his thumb up over my areola until it forces my nipple away from the breast he's keeping trapped between his fingers. At the same time, he pushes my pussy open and begins rubbing his thumb over my clit.

"Nnnnghh," I cringe again as he starts feeling me up, his hands taking a stronger hold of me. Then I groan as his other hand starts working on me, "You...bbeeteer...sttop..It..wwon't...wwoorrkk," I try to yell back, but it comes out only weakly.

Infuriatingly he just smiles while he continues to play with my clit and slides his finger into me, feeling my growing wetness, "Your cunt is saying something else."

"Nnnghh," I groan angrily as I feel you forcing my body to betray me.."I, wwwon't..let you...gget..to...mmmme…," I struggle more desperately...the clip weighing down my one boob as I try to concentrate on not letting his fingers stimulate me.

He switches hands now, releasing my breast, taking his other hand away from my pussy and clit, but replacing it with the hand that was toying with my breast. He presses the finger he took from my cunt to my lips, sliding it under my nose. "I think the lady doth protest too much."

"Nnnghh," I try to turn away, "get..awayyy," I moan as he holds my face now, leaving his moist finger just pressing gently on my lips as he inserts a second finger into me and begin pumping it in and out, squeezing my clit on the in stroke.

“You'll have to taste yourself on my finger if you want to talk now.”

I keep my face away while pulling on my restraints.

He moves his face down to swallow my free breast, caressing it with his lips while his tongue curls itself around my nipple, then releases it, then repeats. At the same time he speeds up his pumping into me with his fingers.

"Uuugh," I groan in anger as I can't break free but keep trying to fight him off, "You'll never have mmeeee."

There's nothing I can do to stop him as he plays with my body. He moves both hands down to stretch my labia open, inserting one thumb into me as he squeezes and then rubs my clit with fingers from each hand. He keeps rubbing my nipple between his lips, with his tongue occasionally darting forward to tease it.

I moan hard as he forces me open while still working on my boob. I'm trying to concentrate against all the stimulation,"Mmust..not...let...yyouuu---” but I gasp and moan as he switches his hand now with 2 fingers inside me and his thumb massaging my clit, as he moves his other hand away and grabs the binder clip on my nipple, pulling it.

"Uuughh.mmppff..nooooo...dddn't...do...tthhat,” I wince, arching my back to lift my chest to compensate even as that pushes your fingers deeper into me.

Before I can catch a breath, he twists my clamped nipple for a half turn.

"Uuuugh" I groan angrily and pull on the restraints imprisoning my arms, "stop..hurting..mmyyy--" I moan louder and struggle more wildly, “Nnnnnnghhhhh!"

I press my eyes closed as you let the clamp free, and my boob bounces now, squeezing my lips together against the pain as the clamp pulls at my nipple with each bounce. I try to catch my breath as I hear something being torn. I open my eyes to see you release my other breast, then push my nipple into my breast and put a strip of transparent tape over it.

"Hheyy," I glance down at my chest, ''Wwwhat..are you...dddoinngg?"

As if in answer he puts another tape strip over the nipple that's pressed into me forming an X. Then he rapidly drags his fingernail back and forth across it sending shockwaves through me.

"Nnnnghhh," I groan harder, trying to push my chest out angrily,"Stop...dddoing...ttthhhahttt."

The evil prick pulls his finger out of me and holds it up to let it drip my juices onto my naked chest. "That's not what your body is saying. But if you want me to stop, you'll have to beg."

That shoots adrenaline through me, and I yell, "I...NEVER....bbbegggg" pulling painfully at my bound arms. "Let me OUT Of these....restraints...and I'll show you who..will...BEG!" I try to twist violently.

In response, he slaps my cunt cruelly, then pulls on the clamp over my one nipple while he continues to rub my taped nipple rapidly with his fingernail. "I guess you want me to hurt you more then. You really get off on being hurt, don't you?"

"Uuughh...nooooo....sttoopp!" I wince and bite my lower lip, trying to fight the pain, "You...CANT...get...me....oofff...no....mmmatter...nnnghhh..." I strain against my bonds will all my strength.

He takes hold of my neck and squeezes it while he pulls my clamped nipple up even further, forcing me to arch my back, "Who knew under that dominatrix costume of yours, you're such a little pain slut?Your denial doesn't change that you can't stop thinking about me getting you off. But I'm not just going to get you off. I'm going to take you."

"Nnnghh.oooofff...nnnnnnnnppffff," I wince harder, my body straining as the pain builds, "I'm...not..a....sssslluutt....and you....wwwon't....t.ttake...." I can't finish as I try to catch my breath, feeling my breasts giving in to your manipulations.

"Your heroine days are over. You're a helpless little girl now without your ring, and with your costume around your ankles. You have no say in what I do to you. If you beg me, I might try to make it pleasant for you too, but I can shove my prick in your cunt whenever I want now. If you try to deny it, I can hurt you more." He forces my chin up with his hand wrapped tightly around my neck.

"I...will.....NnnnNEEVVER...ggiive..in to..youuu!" I protest despite my helplessness as I try to shake my head free, breathing harder, stretching the tape on my nipple as I gasp for air.

He removes the clamp from my nipple. For an instant I think it's an act of mercy until I have to gasp at the pain as the blood flows back into my nipple, triggering unbelievable pain. In my body-shaking stupor, I hear rather than see him pull his pants down. He releases my neck and reaches down to massage my clit again.

"Surrender, or just lose, it makes no difference to me, or to what happens to you. You're helpless and fucked. Feel free to fight it if you want, just makes me harder."

My head drops as I try to refocus myself. Then I look up angrily.

"I am not hear to make you..HARDER!" I flex and yell.

"Really? You're doing a good job of it, little slut." he says, prodding my lower lips with the tip of his cock. He bends down to the nipple that is finally starting to recover from the pain, and swirls his tongue over it.

"Nnnghh," I groan as he starts sucking my boob while I feel his cock starting to push in, "Nnnoooooo," I groan more and try to twist away but can't.

His prick pushes slowly into my defenseless vagina, but only part way. He alternates playing with my nipple between his tongue and his lips, squeezing it. One hand roughly rips the tape off my other nipple, while the other massages my clit.

I try to swallow my moan, my hips struggling against him....”Nnnghhhhh," feeling him pushing in despite my struggles. I can feel my pussy is soaking and providing no barrier to whatever he wants to do to me.

Freed from its tape prison, my nipple pops up only to be grabbed between his thumb and forefinger and pulled as he finally thrusts all the way into me.

"Mpppff," I gasp as he pushes his prick all the way into me… I instinctively arch my back to try to fight him, "Oh..no..you...ddddoonnnttt," but all I can manage is a whisper rather than the defiant threat I intended, as he starts pumping into me with a slow rhythm. He raises his face to mine, fixing me with a dominating stare as he lets his lips hover over mine. Every time his cock reaches full penetration, he pulls on my nipple to match.

"Mmpfff...uuughh...nnnnnn," I try to clench down defiantly, trying to slow you, "Won't...let....yyouuu...wwwwiinnnn...ooohhh," I cringe as his one hand takes both my breasts now, squeezing them and forcing my nipples together, his thumb toying with both. His other hand continues to massage my clit as with each stroke of his dick, actually lifting my ass off the desk with its force.

"Nnnnnghh," I groan as he pushes hard against my boobs, not used to them getting manhandled so roughly as he keeps working me. I gasp each time he lifts my ass up with his prick thrust.

He teases my lips with his now, brushing against them. "Whatever you try to tell yourself, your body loves this, doesn't it?"

I take a hard breath and try again to pull my arms free, "You.....WWWIIISSHHHH..nnnghhhhhh."
I can't help but see him enjoy watching my body uselessly struggling trying to escape his fondling and fucking me without my hands to stop him.

He releases my breasts and clit now to forcefully grab my ass with each hand, forcing it forward to match his faster and faster cock thrusts.

I try to keep swallowing, but my hips are starting to betray me..allowing him to slide in deeper as instinctively my cunt tries to milk his cock, "Nnnghh..ooohhh...gggggrrrr." My head falls back, "Mmmust....ttryy...too....fffiiighhhhtttt----" I tell myself, not even able to think coherently anymore.

His hands are each wrapped tightly around my ass cheeks, and he speeds his pumping into me with total control of my vulnerable womanhood.

"Ooff..nnnghh..uuughhh," I groan, hearing myself sounding weaker as I try again to clench down harder around him...as the pressure builds… I try to fight through it, "Let....mee.....gggooooooo," I whimper pathetically.

"I love it when you squeeze my dick. It's hard as a rock inside you. I own your pussy now, every inch of it." He forces open my lips with his now as I try to groan while he invades me with his tongue.

"Mpppfff," is all I can groan angrily as he pushes into me again. I try to twist away again but my whole body is approaching exhaustion.

He's pumping very fast and hard now. His fingers are spread, squeezing my ass on his out thrust and pushing me into his dick on the up thrust. His tongue is circling mine even as I can't stop moaning harder and harder. I keep trying to thrust down..trying to melt him with my remaining strength to give myself a chance to get away, "oofff...uuughh..nnghhh..mpppffffff!!"

All that only seems to energize him. He releases my mouth from his, takes one hand away from my ass, sliding his other one over to center it. Then he slaps my breasts! "Yippie kay yay, cunt!" he cries triumphantly.

"Ooooff," I wince in response to his slap, my breasts stinging at this latest maltreatment. I keep trying to thrust down hard, roughly on him, "Nnnghhhhhh!"

He throws his head back, grabbing one of my nipples and yanking on it as he stops his cock all the way in, and uses his thighs to force my hips up with it. My body is being yanked and pushed against my will.

I groan as he keeps thrusting up hard into me, angrily grunting as I haven't yet gotten to him. My hair flops with me as I try to slam down on him with all I have left. I see him triumphantly watch my breast heaving hard, but I grimace and press through the pain as I defiantly try to wear him down.

After one more squeeze, he releases my nipple and roughly grabs my clit while holding my ass off the desk with his cock fully inside me and his thighs rocking my hips. He rubs my clit forcefully, now with one hand pushing my ass up, his other hand pushing my clit hard against the cock that has me impaled.

My head drops back..the stimulation staring to overpower me as I strain my body more..I gasp and try to clench down again but he's soooo deep in me.....'ccccan.....bbbbbareellyyyy..nnnnnghhhh" I bite my lip again..struggling to hold him off.

He lets go of my ass, and reaches up to push my tits together, taking both nipples between his fingers and pulling on them. Then he takes them into his mouth as he resumes pumping in and out of my cunt with real urgency. His other hand is wrapped around my clit, pulling it, then squeezing it, then rubbing it with his thumb without releasing the hold from his fingers.

"Uuughh. Noooooo," I cry, firing my head back as you start sucking down my boobs while pushing into me hard, holding me tightly under your control…

"Dddoonntt..ddoo...ttthhhat," I moan and try to flex my body, but it only pushes my breasts out more into your warm mouth…, “nnghhhh," I moan incoherently, squirming as I feel you pumping faster and more insistently into me, so hard he's even lifting my ass up with his thrusts into me while he continues playing with my tits, alternately licking and squeezing them. His hand is now rubbing urgently back and forth on my clit.

This simultaneous assault on all my sensitive spots is overwhelming. I look down as you suck my tits. I try to keep pushing them out hoping to hold you off, but your thrusts into me are going deeper, stunning me, as my hips keep fighting you. I resolve to try to wear you down so that I can escape, "You...wwon't...wwwiinnn," I blurt out.

He grunts as his cock gives way and explodes into me.

"UUUGGHHH!" I moan as I take his final hard thrust...shaking a little but still in control as I feel him start to weaken, "Nnnghhh," I groan, "Ffffiinnnalllyyy." I didn't cum. I win, I think as my mind is still swirling from his assault on my body. Then I feel another spurt into me as he releases my tits then slaps them hard. he grabs my ass and squeezes it to pump even more of his cum into me.

Oh god, I think as I he pushes up into me again, filling me up. “Uuuughhhhhh," I try to shake free as he slaps me on my sensitive breasts.

“Take it, little black cockroach! Take it all!”

"Uuuuughhh," I moan, trying to struggle free as he pushes in roughly.

"I own your cunt now, you helpless little fuck toy," he exclaims triumphantly, yanking on my nipple, and continuing to slam into me, his cock still pushing out cum.

"Nnnghhh," I moan as he keeps pushing into me, "Got to..outl...ouutt," I blurt out. I can't let you win now. I can't let you make me cum.

"Admit it. This is what you want. This is why you parade around in that sexy costume of yours, waving your naked ass around, taunting all the villains. Daring them to take you. Well, I have. I own you now, and you can't do anything to stop me. I, The Black Hood, have raped the Black Scorpion. You're no heroine now, just my little fuck toy."

“No...you...ccant..I...I....i'll...never..give..into yyou," trying to ignore his vile taunts.

"What you will or won't do doesn't matter anymore. This video of me raping the "hero" of Angel City will cement my reputation at the big crime boss. They'll all come to me now to lead them, and I will own this city because I did what they couldn't. And it's all thanks to you." he brags, slapping my tits again, and squeezing my ass as he spurts into you one more time. How much can he possibly have in that prick of his?

"Not only have you failed. You have made me king of the underworld!"

I try to push down hard one last time as he pushes in..feeling drained and helpless and humiliated.

With a big grin, he pulls out of me and walks to the other side of the desk where my head is hanging down. He grabs my right tit and dangles his still dripping cock in front of my lips, "Feel free to clean up your mess cunt."

I moan hard, my legs wobbly as he grabs me, in pain, and he smears the cum dripping from his cock over my lips. "This is what defeat tastes like Scorpion. Enjoy it because it's all you have now. Defeat."

After a blindfolded trip in a van, he deposits me on the sidewalk. He leans me against a lamppost, on my knees with my legs shackled together with a short chain. My suit is now pulled up to just below my naked tits, my arms still bound tightly behind me in a reverse prayer position. There's a litle chain around my neck with an attached note that reads, "Angel City Police: Black Scorpion is my gift to you. I'm glad to assist you by bringing this criminal vigilante to justice. I will treat the city kindly as long as you leave me alone, but let this helpless slut be a lesson to all who oppose me. Your Friend, The Black Hood."

"This is a regular police patrol spot. I'm sure they'll be along soon to pick you up. Good luck in prison," he says and flicks a remote, turning on the vibrator he had secured in my pussy under my uniform.