(Heroineburgh) Vaishnava: Trials of the Gods

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Even more alternate universe fun with our Indian heroine character.

This one exists outside the Heroineburgh environs proper (although it could still take place in a version of our universe where gods exist) since it takes place in the South.

In this version, she also gets her powers from an actual Indian deity instead of from a radioactive meteorite or a scientific formula.

Additionally, I'm going to be using an older, original version of the costume, and a different heroine name to reflect her mythological origin.

Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a very good explanation why she had the nickname "Shy", and it wasn't just because the millennial girl was named Shayotani Chatterji.

That was just the very obvious reason - the shortening of her long name which was difficult for her peers to remember, growing up attending a public school in Raleigh, North Carolina.

No, it was much more than that. The Indian-American girl in her mid-20s had always endured a hard life. Growing up, she had always helped her mother and father run the corner convenience store called the Swift-E-Mart, which wasn't in a high-traffic location and barely did better than break even most of the time. The couple was always pinching pennies and saving money, trying to give their daughter a better life than they had, even if she was wearing second-hand clothing from the local Goodwill.
shayotani's mom and dad.jpg
shayotani's mom and dad.jpg (217.28 KiB) Viewed 589 times
But they could never afford to send their child to a private school like many of her peers who attended the regional Hindu temple. While many of her Indian friends rode around in fancy cars, her parents had a beat-up old station wagon. The rich kids, whose mothers and fathers were often medical doctors and surgeons, went on vacations at the beach, while unless one of her friends invited her along for the ride, Shy stayed behind, playing jacks or Barbies by herself in the concrete yard behind her parents' store. 

Feeling inadequate and less than her peers, Shy became withdrawn and lacking in social skills. She spoke softly and wouldn't look at others directly in the face when talking to them, which wasn't the best demeanor for working behind the counter at the store, although she always diligently showed up for her shifts.

She also adopted the classic appearance for a childhood nerd: an ugly chopped haircut and chunky-looking glasses, like a female Indian version of Steve Urkel. Shy withdrew into her own fantasy world, devouring science fiction books and scouring the Internet on her parents' old computer to learn both scientific facts and mythological stories. She became fascinated, in fact, with her own Hindu myths, regarding the ancient gods as sort of primeval superheroes.
shayotani nerd girl.jpg
shayotani nerd girl.jpg (60.14 KiB) Viewed 591 times
To Shy, the Trimurti (three gods) and Tridevi (three goddesses) were powerful and magnificent, striding across the prehistoric landscape of India like colorful personalities from a comic book movie. She especially liked Vishnu and his consort Lakshmi, the gods who would preserve and protect, allowing the faith of humanity to endure and giving her the tenacity to carry on through life.

She never missed a holiday ritual or a prayer service alongside her parents, always asking Vishnu and Lakshmi to grant her boons. This, of course, made her even more of a nerd to her peers, because although many of them went through the motions when it came to their culture, few took their spirituality as seriously as she did, as they were mostly involved with material possessions.

Shy even had a private prayer which she would recite either in the evenings before bed, or whenever she became unsure and afraid, and needed a bit of encouragement. It was a mantra she had also heard her parents recite on occasion: "Vishnu grant me wisdom and strength; Lakshmi grant me power and beauty." Since she possessed none of those attributes and often felt uneasy, invoking the positive qualities of the pantheon made her more self-assured and able to persevere.

But it was still with great surprise when one night after closing up the shop, she was burning incense in her parents' private shrine at the back of the store in the maintenance closet and something very unexpected happened. A steady, low-frequency drone commenced, not unlike that of a classical Indian tambura. The incense itself spontaneously formed into a circle in the air and began to glow. The circle itself widened in diameter until it encompassed the entire length of the room, and it became a hole in the space-time fabric of the universe, a portal through which Shy could see a different dimension full of nebulous golden haze.

While Shy watched, her mouth wide open and her eyes like saucers in complete awe, two figures emerged from the shining cloudy background, floating just on the other side of the interdimensional portal. One was a male with four heads and reddish skin, sporting four white beards, who had a benevolent smile. The other was a female with long black hair - she had only one head but four arms, all seeming to gesture independently while she was staring directly at Shy.

These were certainly Vishnu and Lakshmi themselves, Shy realized. They really did exist as in her prayers, albeit residing in another dimension. They must have retreated there, along with all the other gods, thousands of years ago after human civilization took over the globe, crowding them out and rendering them without enough true worshippers to maintain their earthly powers. But now, they were right in front of her, and it looked like Vishnu, at least, was about to address her directly.

"Dedicated daughter, namaste," Vishnu spoke, none of his four mouths moving although she could hear his voice telepathically in her mind. "Greetings and salutations! For so long, we have received your daily devotion, and it has strengthened us enough to be able to break through the barriers between the universes, which we could not do for eons."

"My husband speaks true," Lakshmi continued, gesturing continuously with her four hands moving in different directions. "We have no wish to re-enter Earth, as we could not survive for long in your modern technological world. But we wish to resume conveying our message to our people, and we believe that a devotee such as yourself can act as a powerful messenger."

"Having seen your perseverance in the face of obstacle - your unassuming quiet confidence in the presence of fear - we believe that you are the one most suited to this monumental task," continued Vishnu in her thoughts. "Are you willing to take on such a mantle?"

Shuddering with excitement from her sudden encounter with two Hindu deities, Shy managed to calm herself down and respond, beaming from ear to ear with happiness and joy. She replied to them in their ancient Sanskrit, perfectly comfortable in the classical language from her studies at the Temple. 

"I have always been your loyal servant, and would be most honored to convey such a message. How shall I do that?"

"You shall endure four trials, each one representing one of my aspects, and those of the four arms of Lakshmi," explained the bearded god. "If you pass all four tests,you shall be granted powers far beyond those imagined by any mortal men..."

"The essence of what my husband says," added Lakshmi, "is that you have the opportunity to become a demi-goddess on Earth, spreading love and justice in our names, and helping to transform your blighted planet into a veritable paradise through your actions. Are you prepared to take on such a responsibility?"

"Yes! A thousand times yes!" Shy grinned enthusiastically. She was alone, and had nothing at all to be socially embarrassed about. She knelt down on one knee, like a knight about to accept an honor from her monarch, and bowed her head with reverence. "Grant me thy boon, o goddess of truth and light, and I shall serve thee faithfully!"

Lakshmi reached through the portal with one of her arms stretching into the mortal plane, and placed her hand on the top of Shayotani's unappealing home-cut hairdo, her greasy hair tied back in a messy ponytail. "The first test, my daughter, is the Trial of Joy. I know that you possess the wonderful ability of music. So, I grant you the confidence to use your ability to bring blessings to others, and the charisma to convince them that they are truly the children of the gods. You must go out and cause a crowd of people to feel happy and content. If you can do that, you shall pass the first trial."

Shy felt a bolt of invigorating energy flow from Lakshmi's hand directly into her brain, lighting up millions of synapses which then transmitted the sensation throughout her nervous system, all the way to the tips of her fingers and toes. After the pulsation subsided, she realized that she had become aroused by the experience.

The nipples had hardened on her small breasts underneath her convenience store shirt, and she felt a bit of wetness seeping from her crotch into her underwear. She moaned softly with the pleasure of her arousal, and wondered if Lakshmi knew what kind of sensual effect her power transfer was having on a mere mortal. Presumably, she did, being an omnipotent goddess.

But Lakshmi mentioned nothing about that. "Rise, daughter!" she exhorted her new servant. "Go out into the world and spread joy in my name! We shall meet tomorrow around the same...time, I believe you call it? We know nothing of such things here....but only if your quest is successful. Fare thee well!"

The goddess withdrew her arm back into the portal, and both she and her consort quickly faded from view back into the golden mists of their astral plane. The portal closed,and shrank back into the small incense cloud from whence it came. It was as if nothing had ever happened.

Except it did. Shy felt special in a way she had never experienced before, whether it was winning a science olympiad or triumphing in a class spelling bee. And all of a sudden, her vision was very blurry!

The short, geeky Indian girl stumbled over to a nearby sink with a mirror above it, trying to figure out what had happened to her eyes. She removed her thick-lens glasses with a a flourish, and suddenly, the room sharpened into incredible clarity. Obviously, she no longer needed the spectacles to correct her sight. She could not only see things clearly, but also the emotions which had been attached to those things in the process of their use. 

There was an old hairbrush on the sink, with which she remembered her mother brushing her hair as a young girl, and she was infused with a wave of pure love - the devotion and care a mother has for her only child. It affected Shy deeply, and the inspirational power of her mother's affection pulsed through her body, even though her mother wasn't there.

As if that wasn't enough of a surprise, Shy looked in the mirror, and was shocked to behold what almost looked like a different person. She was beautiful! At least, when compared to her usual homely appearance. The proportions of her face had altered enough so that the elongated shape of her eyes, the subtle prominence of her nose, and the rich fullness of her lips would all be considered quite attractive. 

In addition, all the facial imperfections she had regretted for so long - the zits and pimples. the discolorations, even the hint of the hairy mustache above her lips which she had to depilate once a week - all were gone, replaced by flawless, smooth brown skin, the color of dark mocha coffee with cheeks that were naturally blushing with a hint of red. Even without makeup, she was startlingly alluring, even to herself.

But there was still one thing constraining her overall presentation. Shy had also noticed that her hair was no longer completely black - it had acquired beautiful streaks of reddish-blond. And yet, the hair itself was still tied back in a sloppy ponytail by a dirty rubber band. Releasing the band, she allowed her hair to cascade down around her shoulders, and noticed that it was longer and fuller than before. She tossed her attractive tresses to the side, reveling in the feeling of confidence it gave her to possess the hair of a goddess.
shayotani's new beautiful face.jpg
shayotani's new beautiful face.jpg (51.32 KiB) Viewed 585 times
"Well, it's definitely a great start," Shayotani assured herself. "Even if I still have this short, dumpy, pear-shaped body, at least my face and hair look like I just stepped out of a salon. I probably only need to apply a hint of makeup to finish the look."

"And I know where I can go to make a crowd happy," she thought, formulating a plan to win the Trial of Joy. "Tonight, as usual, there's the Open Stage talent night at Sunny's Bar down the street. I usually just go there to watch other people get on stage and showcase their talents, but if I brought my violin and some of my original tunes, I could get the backing band to work with me, and try to win the weekly prize for best composition..Yes, that's it! Just like Lakshmi said, I'll approach this challenge with the power of song!"

Looking in the mirror at her own lovely face, and newly resolute in her determination to surmount the gods' trial, she experienced something unexpected: the arousal returned.Deeply attracted to her own beauty, and recalling the pleasurable thrill that Lakshmi had sent coursing through her system, she felt more wetness seep from her crotch, and her tiny, bean-sized clitoris stiffen right above her pussy, which was also swelling with blood.

Shy knew the signs. Long ago, knowing that she could never attract neither a handsome man nor a beautiful woman, she had resigned herself to mastering the art of self-pleasure, even reading old Tantric texts on the subject. So she was well versed in what to do next - the only difference being that now she could fantasize about her own beauty, rather than some chiseled Bollywood star or a member of the rich kids clique in her Temple classes.

Shy stood in front of her mirror, staring intently at her own attractive eyes, equal in allure to those of any Indian movie actress, and licking her own full lips. She reached down to her wet pussy to flick her already rigid clit, and the waves of pleasure came crashing in. As she stroked her pubic mound with her left hand, she thrust her right hand under the red convenience store T-shirt with the "Swift-E-Mart" logo on it, and began caressing her cleavage. Her rock-hard nipples rose in response almost immediately.

Along with the many other forms of intelligence that Shy possessed, she was an expert at making herself come from any position, having taught herself to do so out of necessity in restricted situations. And she had a mantra, a devotional chant which helped her along in the process. Alone in the back of the store, she was free to shout it with vehement abandon and refer directly to her mythological benefactors, who were apparently real but living in another dimension.

"O Vishnu, grant me wisdom! O Vishnu, grant me strength! O Lakshmi, grant me beauty! O Lakshmi, grant me power!" she repeated over and over, rubbing her pussy furiously while her body writhed with pleasure in front of the sink. As she often did, Shy imagined herself as a super-powerful being, on par with the gods, able to perform any physical or mental feat with ease, and attract the love of any man or woman she desired. She had a very active imagination which helped her along.

Approaching closer and closer to climax, Shy tossed her beautifully streaked brown tresses back and opened her mouth, panting and heaving to reach her goal. After another minute or so, she emitted an ear-piercing scream of orgasmic triumph that would have awoken her neighbors, but luckily, she was behind walls of concrete in her family's store.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh!" shouted Shayotani, almost shaking the rafters of the single-story building, Immediately, a spurt of sticky liquid came gushing from the inside of her pussy which completely soaked the front of her red convenience store pants.

"I love it when I do that," she thought to herself. "There is such a satisfying, almost godlike power in being able to ejaculate like a man. I just couldn't contain my desire for my new, hot face. But Dad's going to be really pissed about my staining this uniform. Luckily, there's a spare pair of pants here for me to walk home in, and I can get this uniform to the laundry room before anyone sees it!"

Shy quickly slipped into the extra pair of pants and placed the stained ones in a plastic bag. Then she packed up her belongings in her backpack and started for home, where she lived in a makeshift basement apartment below the main residence of her parents. She had almost recovered from the shocking experience of meeting the gods she had worshipped since her childhood in the back of a convenience store, but it still seemed a bit like a dream.

Strolling briskly along the sidewalk as dusk settled into darkness over the Raleigh suburb, Shayotani Chatterji made plans for her evening of trial and tribulation."I'll need to change into a nice outfit, the kind that would be appropriate for a nightclub," she thought to herself. "That pretty green dress I found for five bucks at the Goodwill will suffice, plus that necklace from India that Mom gave me will be a nice touch."

"I can't wait to perform my songs for the crowd at Sunny's tonight," she enthused, her heart skipping a beat with anticipation as she neared her house. "Hopefully, I will do well enough to please the goddess Lakshmi!"
shevek
Producer
Producer

Shy stopped by her basement apartment, which had a separate entrance, to freshen up before going out to Sunny's Bar for the Open Stage night.

Stripping out of her convenience store gear and down to her underwear, she quickly tossed her stained pants into the washing machine in the cellar, before her father came home from his long day running their family's other store across town and needed it to wash his things. She definitely did not want him to see the mess she had made earlier in the day, squirting her cum juices all over those bright red pants.

Then Shy jumped in the shower, giving herself a thorough cleansing from the greasy fumes of the convenience store ovens which permeated her hair and skin. As she rubbed herself clean with the body wash and shampoo, she noticed that although the basic shape of her lumpy, squat figure had not changed, she had grown more sensitive to the touch of her own caress. Shy became mildly aroused, fighting off the urge to masturbate again
as the shower stream gently massaged her lovely brown skin.

Shy wondered what else the goddess Lakshmi's touch had done to her body other than grant her a radiant, beautiful face. But she didn't have much time to think about it, because the Open Stage started at 7 pm and she had to get there early to sign up. So Shy zipped up the green dress she kept for such special occasions, and topped off the ensemble with her mother's old necklace. No longer trembling like her namesake, she felt confident and ready to perform, grabbing her violin case and stepping out the door.

-----------------------------

Sunny's was already packed with evening revelers and performers wolfing down hamburgers while waiting patiently for the Open Stage feature to begin. "Hey, need to see your ID, babe," a male voice emerged from the entranceway as Shy opened the door of the establishment.

She absent-mindedly handed him her North Carolina ID card, not realizing who it was that had made the request. Her head whirled around, and she saw Kyle, the son of the bar owner. He was an extremely handsome boy with short blonde hair in his 20s, whom she had gone to school with back in her public elementary days.

"Hey, wait, just a second," Kyle said. "I know you. You're Shy, right? I don't mean that you're actually shy...I mean that you're Shy Chatterji, from grade school. Used to sit in front of you in class. You would sneak me all the test answers, and you were always so nice about it, especially for a nerdy smart girl."

"Yeah, that's me," Shy responded, blushing a bit from embarrassment. She had a crush on him in school, and just helped him out any way she could for him to notice her.

"I thought so!" Kyle enthused. "Man, Shy, you've changed. You are seriously cute, if I do say so myself!"

"Well, thanks, Kyle," she twittered, blushing even more. Her bright red cheeks enticed Kyle, as he took it as a sign that she was flirting back.

"You're welcome, Shy," he smiled broadly, noting that she was carrying her violin. "You know, the Open Stage is about to begin in a few minutes, and I assume you're here to sign up?"

"Yes, I'm going to perform several of my original songs, with both vocals and violin," she explained enthusiastically.

"That's great, Shy! I didn't know you were a musician. It's great to see you, and we should talk later tonight," he offered.

"Oh, we will," she nodded, and walked over to the sign-up sheet in the corner, signing her name "Shayotani Chatterji" and writing underneath, "Two original songs." It looked like she might be one of the last performers of the evening, so she had a while to fuel her courage by downing a handful of drinks.

Some of the Southern boys at the bar glanced at Shy's lovely face and even made a few passes at her, but they realized they had to stay away if the owner's son was interested in this girl, and so none of them approached her. She was flattered by the attention, though, especially given that she had never experienced the feeling of being attractive before.

After an hour or so of acoustic folk, solo grunge dudes, and banjo picking, the roster thinned out and it was time for Shy to take the stage. She handed the sheet music for her songs to the backing band of guitar, bass and drums.

The room fell quiet as everyone turned to look at her - apparently none of them had seen an Indian girl perform at the Open Stage before. Mesmerized by her exotic beauty, the crowd of about 50 people was murmuring to each other in anticipation, wondering who this rock and roll goddess could be.

She soon informed them. "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen of Sunny's Bar. I'm Shayotani, but you can just call me Shy. And I'm going to play a couple of my original songs for you. Hope you enjoy them! Boys, I'll give you a four-count and you can come right in, OK?"

The guitarist, bassist and drummer played an eight-bar intro, and she was off to the races. The first song was a faster rocker in the vein of Pat Benatar called "Give Me All You've Got", and she sang "gimme all you got, babe / I know you have a lot / and I'm coming for you / ready or not".
Her voice was strong and pure, belting out the chorus with skill and grace, and she sounded better on stage than she ever had before.

Then she broke out the violin, and played a string solo through her reverb pedals where a guitar solo would usually be, while the band followed along in the background. Everyone in the room was entranced by her violin playing as if she was the Pied Piper himself. By the time she got to the final chorus of "Give Me All You've Got", she noticed that Kyle was standing at the back of the room, staring at her intently with a contented smile on his face. Shy gave Kyle a flirty glance and a wink from the stage. He was clearly falling in love with her, and she was enjoying every minute of it.

But her new empathic abilities only sensed love from Kyle's general direction. The rest of the crowd in the room was still sending her mixed messages like "she's hot, but I bet she's just another flash in the pan," or "she's pretty good as an 80s-styled female rocker, but certainly not as good as the original deals." At least, those were the impressions she was receiving from the room's emotional spectrum.

She had to bring them all over to her side in order to pass Lakshmi's crucial first trial, and she only had one more song to do it with. So she selected a power ballad called "We Can Make It", which began with an intense violin solo that brought everyone back into their trance. The men gazed longingly at the beautiful woman in the green dress on stage, exercising deft instrumental runs with her bowing technique, while she could tell that some of the women remained unconvinced. She had to kick it up a notch.

Stepping up to the mic, she pursed her full cherry-red lips for luck, and broke out into the power ballad's refrain: "We can make it, baby, if we try / You and I can fly so high / One day, honey, we can reach the sky / We can make it, baby, you and I". After a couple of repetitions, she knew that the crowd got the idea, and she began to clap and sway back and forth as she sang, smiling sweetly at the audience.
shayotani in the nightclub.jpg
shayotani in the nightclub.jpg (208.91 KiB) Viewed 549 times
The audience responded by swaying and clapping in unison, repeating "We can make it baby, you and I", and the women came along for the ride as much as the men. Over and over, she repeated the final chorus, seducing her listeners like a magical siren, while Kyle gazed at the spectacle with amazement from the back of the club. He had never seen anything like this immediately positive response to a performer, and the wheels were turning in his mind.

After the final note died away, Shy thanked the members of the backing band and handed them each a five-dollar tip, which was most of the extra money she'd earned that day at the store. She was about to leave the stage when she heard a chant starting up behind her: "SHY! SHY! SHY! SHY!"
The audience was clapping and stomping their feet, shouting her name and demanding an encore!

With her empathic abilities, she could feel a wave of love and goodwill hit her emotional synapses like a tsunami. Not wanting to lose the feeling, she quickly pulled another bundle of sheet music from her folder and handed it hastily to the band members. They nodded, indicating that they were quite familiar with the the song from AOR Radio - it was a cover of Quarterflash's "Harden My Heart".

Shy introduced the song with a violin version of the famous saxophone intro, and the crowd was impressed that it fit so well into the music. Within a few more bars, everyone in the building was emotionally immersed in Shy's sexy delivery of the key lines: "I'm gonna harden my heart / I'm gonna swallow my fear / I'm gonna turn and leave you here!"
shayotani as singer.jpg
shayotani as singer.jpg (67.79 KiB) Viewed 549 times
A handful of the men at the front tables tried to approach Shy's position at the microphone, but they collapsed in a heap of tears, bowing to her like a goddess and crying on the floor like babies. Several of the women were so intensely affected that they nearly fainted from the excitement. Even for Kyle, watching from the back, this was far beyond anything he had seen - it was as if the room was spellbound, and her newest fans were ready to follow her to the ends of the Earth, even off the edge of a cliff.

Which, in some ways, it was indeed an application of magic. As Shy finished her second violin solo at the end of the song, she heard the voice of Lakshmi reverberating telepathically inside her head: "Congratulations, my daughter! You have completed this first task magnificently. I have placed the crowd temporarily under enchantment to ensure that you receive your just reward for your efforts. You will discover this boon very shortly. Fare thee well!"

Shayotani once again thanked the musicians, stepped off the stage and began packing up her gear, wondering what the goddess meant. She didn't have long to wait to find out: Kyle came over to her and handed her one hundred dollars in cash. "Here, lovely lady. We sold so many drinks in the past 20 minutes that I wanted to share the bounty with you. You certainly deserve it!"

Open Stage performers rarely got paid unless they were the event host, so Shy accepted the bonus very graciously, nodding to Kyle with a beaming smile, and then resumed packing up her violin. But Kyle did not relent. As soon as she was ready to depart, he beckoned her aside, and asked her to come back into his office. "I have about a half-hour while the bartenders tally the registers and clean the taps," he explained.

They both entered into his office, and he locked the door behind them so they wouldn't be disturbed. She dropped her violin and backpack on his shag carpet, noticing that he had a plush suede couch against one wall, which looked incredibly soft and inviting.

"Shy, let's just be frank here," Kyle continued. "I know you've had a crush on me since grade school. And today, I found out just what kind of an amazing woman you are, and I fell in love with you as well. I've never seen a face more beautiful than yours. Do you think you might feel the same way about me?"

Stunned by his sudden admission, Shy took a second and then realized that yes, she pretty much did feel the same way about him. Her empathic powers absorbed Kyle's burning libido as a feedback loop, generating sexual desire which welled up within her body and wetting her panties underneath the green cotton dress. Meanwhile, she could see that Kyle was growing rock hard under the crotch of his pants.

Licking her full red lips, she raced towards Kyle, enveloping him in a tight embrace and drawing him towards her bosom. They kissed passionately and deeply, grabbing each other all over with their groping young hands. Then they began ripping each other's clothes off - Shy unbuttoned Kyle's work shirt and exposed his hairy blonde chest, while Kyle helped Shy pull her soft green cotton dress over her head, revealing her bra and panties underneath. Her beautiful red-streaked dark hair cascaded over her smooth and perfect brown shoulders.

Kyle saw that Shy had a short, lumpy body with small breasts and a bit of a paunch around her belly and hips, but he didn't care. He had fallen deeply in love with her beautiful face and her stunning charisma, and was only too eager to follow through, especially after picking up the delightful scent of her pussy aroma wafting up from the beautiful black curly pubic hairs peeking out from under her panties.

The pair moved to the soft couch. Kyle sat on the sofa, almost naked except for his socks, with his hard cock sticking straight up in the air and pointing directly at Shy, who rested on Kyle's knees, still wearing her bra and moist panties in a modicum of modesty. She slid her body down carefully and closely to his crotch. "May I?" he asked gently, reaching for her undergarment.

"Yes, by all means," she smiled, her cheeks blushing bright red with desire. He moved her white lacy panties to one side, and briefly checked out the lay of the land: Shy had a beautiful tight pussy, surrounded by a forest of dark curls. Then, he firmly directed his rock-hard penis inside her vaginal opening. She emitted a yelp of pleasure as the head of his cock contacted her G-spot, which she had never activated before, but seemed to be awakened through the magic of Lakshmi's spiritual guidance. The goddess had led her to this moment of passion.

"Bounce, Shy, bounce!" commanded Kyle with a forceful but attentive tone. And the beautiful Indian girl began to flex her buttocks and thighs, rising up and down methodically on his cock like an auto piston. Each stroke produced a cooing sigh of "Ohhhh!" from the young woman, as she embarked on the ride of her life. Up and down, up and down, as Kyle's eyes rolled up in his head in sheer bliss, swiftly approaching his climax. He had never fucked a woman with such incredible abandon before.

Before he could lose control entirely, Kyle came to his senses enough to shout to his partner: "Pull away, Shy. Pull away!" She did so, and as she plopped back down onto his knees, heaving and panting with her exertion, Kyle blew a magnificent load of sticky white semen onto the girl's left thigh. Some of the substance also stuck to her pubic curls, so she reached down with her finger to pluck it off, and then licked Kyle's cum with her tongue.

Shy smacked her lips with satisfaction. "So tasty, Kyle. Thank you!" she addressed him with adulation. Although she was the incredibly beautiful one, Kyle could tell that she had never swallowed cum before. Lots of new experiences with this woman, indeed.

"Oh, no problem, Shy," he replied. "I always try to be careful. Now, it's only fair that since you helped me, I should help you. Can I get you off?" he asked, sticking three fingers in the air to indicate how he was going to go about the process.

"Most definitely, Kyle," she assented vigorously. Wasting no time, he inserted his three fingers straight into her vagina, and began twisting and turning as she moaned with extreme pleasure. His fingers contacted wetness, sloshing around deep in her pussy, which was warm and moist from their recent intercourse.

"Oooohhh, Kyle! This is so wonderful!" she exclaimed, kissing him again and again with her gorgeous red lips on his mouth and cheeks and the side of his neck. But he didn't get distracted, and concentrated on making her come until she finally burst out with a wonderful climactic scream: "Ahhhh!"
She reared her head back in ecstasy, tossing about her beautiful dark hair.

Both partners spent and drained of energy, they sat there for a moment on the couch, breathing hard and staring into each other's eyes with desire.
Then, a knock at the office entrance interrupted their reverie. "Hey, boss!" shouted his bar manager through the door. "They're almost done with the till. You might want to get out here!"

"You'll have to excuse me, my love. I have business to attend to," Kyle apologized, as he put his work clothes back on, watching while Shy pulled her green dress back over her short, stubby body and retrieved her necklace. She picked up the violin and backpack.

"No problem, Kyle, I totally get it," she replied. "I run a business, too, and every night I have to shut it down and lock up. That's the life," she added, "but can I ask you one thing? I can work up a whole set of originals and covers with the guys from the band. Would you be able to give me a Saturday night to debut our set, and we could get paid like a regular weekend bar act does? I think I've graduated from Open Stage, no?"

"Shy, honey, I can give you that date next weekend for a $500 guarantee, but if you wanted, I'd give you the moon, too," he smiled. "Not literally, of course, but figuratively, in the metaphorical sense, you know..."

"OK, it's a date, Kyle. See you then!" she beamed, happy to land her first professional headlining gig as a musician, which she felt was long overdue. As Kyle blew her a kiss and went to shut down the bar for the evening, she slipped out the back exit, and began her long walk home through the moonlight.

"I can't believe it," she remarked to herself as she strolled along the empty sidewalk. "The best gig of my life. The best sex of my life. I meet two gods, I pass their test, and I get some kind of super powers - I don't even know what they are yet. Could anyone have an even more amazing day?"

Probably not, she guessed. And as soon as she descended the steps to her basement apartment, she collapsed on her bed and fell fast asleep, dreaming of gods who were fans of sex and violins.
shevek
Producer
Producer

The next evening, Shy was working at the convenience store again.

When she had woken up in the morning, she discovered that her face was back to its plain, nerdy appearance - zits and blemishes and all - and she had to go back to wearing her corrective eyeglasses. Apparently, the transformation was only temporary, and she would have to recite her mantra to become beautiful once again, the effects only lasting about six hours or so.

She wasn't disappointed in this result. After all, the change from ugly duckling into lovely swan was quite thrilling for her. And it gave her a chance to have a sort of secret identity, like a superheroine. Customers in the store wouldn't be constantly pestering her about how beautiful she was. She could select the time, place and context to fully express her seductive alter-ego.

The day had been surprisingly quiet. She had expected another telepathic message to appear in her head from the goddess Lakshmi, but none came.
After the congratulatory message she had received for completing the Trial of Joy, she had heard nothing else.

The only thing that did appear, however, was a text message from Kyle on her phone. "You're awesome, babe," it said, "See you next Saturday."
Her heart skipped a beat, and she smiled. This boy was, as her parents would often say, a "catch".

Searching for more guidance from the gods as to the nature of her next trial, she went to the maintenance closet in the back of the store to consult the shrine. Burning more incense didn't magically produce another interdimensional portal, just a pleasant aroma to close the day.

But then she heard a persistent knocking - a sort of TAP TAP TAP. Looking around the back of the store, she couldn't tell at first where it was coming from, but then she figured it out: the noise was inside the microwave. Specifically, the one she used to heat up food both for the customers, and sometimes for herself when she wanted some hot chicken masala in the afternoon.
microwave.jpg
microwave.jpg (7.14 KiB) Viewed 503 times
TAP TAP TAP. She opened the microwave door, and was startled to discover that inside was a small interdimensional portal, not unlike the one that had appeared the night before. Protruding out of a haze of golden astral mist was a massive reddish hand, clearly belonging to a male. It was Vishnu!

"Greetings, young daughter!" she heard his booming voice inside her head. "What an impressive performance you did last night for your mortal followers. I have not heard such celestial music since Tumburu played in my court so long ago. And his horse face wasn't much to look at!"

Shy smiled. As a religious nerd, she was very familiar with the Hindu myth of the talented courtier. And it was enlightening to meet a god who had enough of a rollicking sense of humor to appear inside a microwave. It was a lot funnier than putting a baby inside it.

"O great Pervader, I thank you!" she bowed in due obeisance. "It was the most exciting experience of my life!"

"Yes, and you didn't do too badly with that mortal, did you?" the bearded god chuckled. "He had a sort of Nordic countenance, did he not? Perhaps appropriate for our fellow Devas of the northern wastes, who were quite a handsome cohort. We never interbred back in those days, but perhaps we should have. I heard that they also disappeared into another universe...something about guarding an ass...."

"And Lakshmi told me that the tantric energy you created was so pervasive that it crossed over into our dimension and excited her female parts. It made her quite...ah, shall we say...frisky? We enjoyed ourselves quite a bit, which is quite remarkable after three thousand years of marriage. I must thank you for that as well, child!"

Shy frowned, deliberately trying not to burst into laughter at the idea of her putting new spice into the sexual relationship between two revered Hindu deities. Regaining her composure, she said, "It was my pleasure, O Preserver of life. Quite literally!"

"Well, now that we have that out of the way, it's time for your next test, young daughter. You will be summoned tonight to labor at a place of refection...I believe it is called the Ganges Lounge? A god is rarely mistaken about these things."

Her eyes opened wide. "The Ganges? That's a restaurant, owned by some relatives from the same town as my parents. My distant cousin Ranjit works there. My parents have been trying to set me up with him for years!"

"Be that as it may," continued the four-headed god, "that will be the site of the second challenge - the Trial of Strength. You must endure a night of arduous feats and annoyances which would lay any mere mortal low. And you must do it without any complaint, or forfeit the right to continue. Is this clear?"

Shy nodded. She was eager to find out what the trial was going to entail.

"Then, my daughter, approach closer to receive my blessing!" he commanded. "I must grant you the abilities required for the task."

She came closer to the microwave, and he placed his mighty red hand on the top of her head. Almost immediately, she felt a jolt of incredible electric energy flow through her body, making her shudder with anticipation at what would be coming next.

"I wish you success in your endeavor," concluded Vishnu. "And now I must return to Lakshmi, as I can hear her calling me. Her desire, it seems, has still not abated. Go with the speed of Savitr!"

And with that, the portal inside the microwave shrank and disappeared, leaving the appliance with nothing inside it but some burned spots where the taco sauce had splattered.

Shy quickly ran to the mirror, hoping to behold her face changing once again into that of a beautiful, alluring siren who could charm a boatful of drunken sailors. But it didn't happen. She still had the same nerdy glasses, the same zits, the same greasy haircut in a sloppy ponytail.

She was disappointed, but didn't have much time to consider the problem, as her phone rang. She looked at the caller ID - it was her Aunt Meera, from the Ganges restaurant! Of course, Meera wasn't really her aunt, just a distant relative from the same town as her parents. But growing up in Raleigh, Meera was around her house enough that she took on more of a close, familial quality.

"My favorite Auntie, Meera!" Shy answered the phone enthusiastically. "I'm just about to close up the store. I have a feeling I know what I can do for you. You want me to work tonight at the Ganges, right?"

"How did you know, beta?" Meera replied incredulously. "You must have psychic powers!"

"If only you knew, chaachee," quipped Shy. "Anyway, what's the situation? I know the service pretty well there."

"Well, we are swamped with reservations tonight, and two waiters called off. But Ranjit has to take over the front of house, because your Chaacha Gopal is sick. So, it looks like you might have to wait tables and also bus them. Think you can handle that? There's a nice bonus in it for you.."

Shy knew that Meera didn't have a lot of money, and when she said "bonus", it usually meant she would give out a box of candied sweets. But this was the next trial, and if she wanted to fulfill the challenges set by the gods, she had to step up her game.

"Sure, Meera," she responded to her aunt agreeably. "I'll be there in a couple hours, as soon as I go home and change out of this store uniform. Tell Ranjit to hold down the fort until I get there!"

Hanging up the phone, Shayotani Chatterji locked up her parents' store, and headed for home. She didn't know when the abilities would kick in that Vishnu the Preserver had supposedly granted her, but she only had a limited amount of time to clean up from the grime and grease of the day and change into her waitress uniform.

Descending the steps to her basement apartment, she unbuttoned her red convenience store shirt, pulled off her red slacks, and placed her glasses on the night stand. Pulling off her bra and panties and tossing them on the bed, she stepped into the shower and began running the warm, clear water. It felt so pleasant and relaxing across her body, soothing the aches of the day.

Shy ran her hands across her short, lumpy body. She was really not much to look at, but that didn't mean she couldn't make herself feel good. Gently caressing her small breasts, she began to feel aroused. Her right hand wandered down to her pussy - perhaps there was time for a quickie?

Just then, however, the voice of Vishnu came booming into her head: "Young daughter! That will not help you this time. Prepare yourself for a different sort of ecstasy - one that shall aid you in your task!"

The Indian girl stopped masturbating, and began to feel slight twinges in her body. Looking at her arms, she suddenly noticed that they were slowly gaining diameter. Her biceps and triceps were expanding before her eyes!

And that wasn't the only part of her body that Vishnu's blessing was affecting. Her lumpy thighs lost their fat - growing thick, sinewy and tight as she developed a crotch gap for the first time that pointed like an inviting arrow straight to her lovely pussy. She could feel that her new powerful legs would not only give her strength, but also increased speed.

Meanwhile, the ring of permanent baby fat around the middle of her abdomen was fast disappearing, converting into strong muscular slabs which were forming a six-pack. Although her breasts remained small, she also developed chest muscles which gave her the torso of a weightlifter.

She looked back at her arms and flexed her new rock-hard biceps, kissing them as if she was falling in love with her own sexy, muscular body.
Because she was! The empowering transformation made her incredibly horny, and she had to resume getting herself off, because she couldn't resist the urge any longer.
shayotani flexing biceps.jpg
shayotani flexing biceps.jpg (26.94 KiB) Viewed 503 times
Shy rubbed her pussy furiously, and because of her superior strength and speed, she was able to bring herself to orgasm fairly quickly and without sticky fuss. The throes of climax reverberated throughout her body, and she screamed "Aaaaahhhh!" with passionate delight.

But as the newly buffed-up Indian girl hung on to the metal towel bar for support, she heard a CRUNCH! She had torn the towel bar completely out of the wall, snapping the screws in half and leaving gaping holes in the tiles. Where she had gripped the bar, the metal had completely deformed, collapsing like paper. Apparently, she wasn't quite accustomed to her own strength yet!

Then, Vishnu's booming voice entered her mind once again. "My daughter! You are now a goddess of might, with nearly a hundred times the strength of a mortal, and with the increased speed of a cheetah, as well. Be careful how you use this power, child. Although it will help you in your task, the effects can be intoxicating and quite dangerous. You have been warned!"

His words still reverberating in her head, Shy strode out of the bathroom in her muscular body, and looked at the clock on the nightstand. Only a few minutes to get to the Ganges before customers came streaming in! She found the waitress uniform - a simple combo of white collared shirt and black slacks - hanging in her closest where she had left it from the last time she worked at the restaurant.

Putting on the uniform, she found that it still fit over her increased bulk, but just barely. Her arms were tight inside the white sleeves, and her legs looked like solid tree trunks in the slacks. But there was no time to think about that. Grabbing her purse, Shy locked the door to her basement apartment, and ran at 50 miles an hour (the literal speed of a cheetah) down a deserted back road to reach the restaurant on time, not even working up a sweat while doing so.

Walking in the back service entrance of the Ganges, Shy was greeted immediately by her Aunt Meera, who was doing most of the cooking. She received a warm hug from the middle-aged woman, who reeked of curry and turmeric. "Beta! Great to see you! I'm so glad you were available to help us today. But there's something different about you, chotu. You look bigger and bulkier."

"I've been working out, chaachee," Shy explained. "I have a Peloton and some weights at the back of the store, and whenever there aren't any customers, I do some workout routines. Plus, I've been taking supplements. What do you think, Auntie?" She flexed her bulging bicep under the uniform.

"Impressive, beta!" Meera beamed. "It's very efficient and admirable, how you combine financial stability with personal improvement. You would make quite a catch for a nice doctor - I know that quite a few Indian men enjoy a woman who is both smart and fit. It's exciting for them in the sack!"

"But anyway, it's time to get to work," she said, switching to business mode, even as she kissed her adopted niece on the cheek. "There are already tables to serve, and as I mentioned, you'll have to bus them as well, as Ranjit is going to be occupied with the managerial tasks. Hope you can handle it, beta!"

"Oh, I think I'll be fine, chaachee!" Shy nodded, grabbing two trays full of food ready to serve, and striding through the swinging doors of the kitchen. She remembered having problems in the past carrying double servings, but those days were gone. Using her god-given physical strength, the trays were practically weightless!

This second trial should be a cinch, she thought, as she approached the first table of waiting, hungry customers.
shevek
Producer
Producer

The first two tables to be seated in the Ganges Lounge when the doors opened had ordered online, and Shy was merely in charge of bringing them their dinners on the two heavy trays she was carrying. That was no problem at all, seeing as how her new superlative strength level made them light and easy, almost weightless.

She put the first tray down at table one, using a slight burst of super speed to move along the process. The suburban-looking family sitting at the table all smiled at her, including two well-behaved kids, and the father gave her a ten-dollar tip for her punctuality. Score! She was well on her way to getting quite a nice haul this evening.

The second table? Not so nice. As she rushed around at above-average speed, placing the orders in front of the six customers who seemed to be a group of local conservative businessmen from a trade convention in nearby Durham, she accidentally splashed a bit of the mulligatawny soup. A few drops landed on the slacks of one of the businessmen, and he glared up angrily at her for a second.

Then the offended customer spoke to his friends as he ignored her entirely. "Guys, do you see what kind of help they have in this place? Inept, unskilled labor. Probably snuck over the border from the Middle East, stinking like camel shit. I told you guys we should have gone to an American restaurant after the convention, not eating this foreign slop that looks and smells like vomit!"

One of the other businessmen tried to calm him down, but the damage was already done to Shy's ego. She had encountered occasional prejudice at the convenience store, but people were generally kind there, since she was the owner's daughter. She had heard nothing like this, and rage welled up inside her, reacting to the man's ignorant, negative stereotyping.

Shy was just about to launch a caustic remark at the offender when she suddenly remembered Vishnu's warning: "absolutely no complaints." This was, after all, a test of her resolve. She had the raw strength to throttle this man's neck, and yet she also had the responsibility to use her power wisely and within the law. She nodded meekly, mumbled an apology, and slunk back to the kitchen, forfeiting her tip, unless of course one of the other businessmen in the party decided to take pity on her later.

But her rage would not abate. She was no longer just Shayotani Chatterji - she was a Hindu demigoddess in training, with incredible powers! This afforded her a certain built-in level of arrogance. She grabbed a metal mug from a corner of the kitchen, placed it in her hand, and squeezed it tightly, crumbling it into a small metal ball and screaming "Aaarrrggghh!".

She then tossed the crumpled object quickly into the trash so nobody would see. But in fact, someone did hear. "What were you saying back there, beta? Did you hurt yourself? Are you OK?" her adopted auntie Meera yelled from back in the kitchen, where she was preparing some chutney.

"Don't worry, I'm fine, chaachee," she shouted back over the kitchen noise. "Just had a little problem with an order, but it was taken care of!"

"Good to hear, chotu!" Meera replied. "Now get back out there, your cousin Ranjit needs you at the front!"

You mean my distant cousin, Shy thought to herself. The one Mom's always trying to hook me up with..he's good looking but he's not all that. She walked to the front and met Ranjit, who was arranging some display dishes on a table near the entrance.
Ranjit in the restaurant.jpg
Ranjit in the restaurant.jpg (287.21 KiB) Viewed 472 times
"Ranjit, chachera!" she greeted him. "Good to be here this evening. Meera said you wanted me up here - what can I do?"

"Oh, Shy, you're here. Great!" he replied hurriedly. "We have a flood coming in from that salesman convention. This is Mr. Jones with...ah, pardon me, Candy, is it? Please direct them to their table and take their order. OK, Shy?"

"No problem," Shy responded. "Right this way, sir." She led the blustery redheaded businessman with a cowboy hat down the aisle, and following behind him, holding his hand, was an extremely beautiful, gaunt woman with long blonde hair and wearing a tight, shiny silver spandex dress. She was far too gorgeous to just be this average-looking man's wife...possibly an escort, picking him up from the convention, perhaps?

The redheaded businessman began commenting about Shy's body to his date almost immediately, as they walked to their table. "See this girl, Candy? That's what I was talking about when I mentioned how good fitness looks on a woman. I mean, her face is nothing to write home about, but she's got a tight ass and incredible back muscles - I can see them under that shirt!"

Candy looked a bit embarrassed as the couple sat down and Shy placed two menus in front of them and brought out her waitressing pad. "Welcome to the Ganges! Can I start you out on a couple of appetizers?" she asked.

"Hold on one second," the Southern businessman put up his hand and turned back to his escort. "As I was saying, Candy, you're a bit thin, and this is what a woman looks like who actually works out. Look at those bicep muscles underneath her sleeves, and those washboard abs. Not much cleavage, but that certainly makes up for it. Not mention that gorgeous perfect brown skin. How do you do it, girl?"

Without any compunction, he reached for her arms and touched her bicep to sample its hardness, then placed his palms flat against her abs to feel their firmness. She was startled that he would touch her without asking - this was definitely something that had never happened at the convenience store, and it made her uneasy.

"I work out, sir. Thank you for asking," she said, holding in her basest instincts. She imagined grabbing each one of his creepy fingers that touched her and shattering the bones inside them with her super strength. "Now, did you want to order a couple appetizers, or go straight to the main course?"

"Well, honey, if the main course is you, I'll have it right away!" he replied with a leering smile, as she rolled her eyes with impatience. She was beginning to get quite angry with the man, but she remembered Vishnu's admonition: no complaints.

"Ha ha! I was just kidding, honey. Just a little humor!" he continued nervously. "I'll have the paneer tikka masala, and the chicken biryani for the lady who is obviously watching her weight, ha ha!"

Shy began writing down the orders in her waitress book, but reacted with a smirk to his comment about the escort.

"Surprised, honey? Don't be," he went on. "I know my way around Indian food. And I also know my way around Indian women - spent some time with my company in Bangalore. Hoo-ee, you ladies are tip-top gorgeous over there! Sari, not sari, know what I mean?"

He flashed a tall stack of hundred dollar bills. "In fact, girl, how'd you like to spend a nightcap later with us? Candy here's paid for the evening, and you could only add to our merriment. I'd love to see you teach her what a muscular woman is like, and I'd be more than happy to watch. There's six grand here for you. Come on...what do you say, girl? My name's Larry, by the bye..."

He stuck out his hand, and against all the advice she'd ever heard from her mother, she shook it. "My name's Shy, Larry. Nice to meet you, Candy!
I work here until about 10, but after that, I'm free. I'll take you up on that offer, if that's alright with you."

"Shore 'nuff it is, Shy!" nodded Larry with what seemed like Texan machismo. "And that's a surprising name for you, since you're anything but shy yourself. Don't worry, honey, Candy and I will stick around and converse for a spell while you do your duties. Now, please honey, run off and get us some of that delicious Indian grub. I'm starving!"

He waved his hand, and she walked back towards the kitchen with the order on the pad. Why, oh why, did I just do that? she thought to herself. I never would have agreed to something like that before I had these powers! But now, I feel like I can do almost anything. And six thousand dollars is an awful lot of money...I could quit the convenience store and move up North to go to a real college!

Shy spent the rest of the evening almost floating on air with bliss, as the hours went by rather quickly. At one point, everyone in the restaurant had been seated and served, and Ranjit called her up to begin busing the tables. Neglecting to hide her powers, she began to race around at cheetah speed, stacking dishes swiftly into the large plastic bins. But nobody in the room seemed to notice, since they were all engrossed in their conversations or busy finishing their dinners.

Nobody, that is, except Ranjit, whose mouth dropped as he watched her speeding around. After all the dishes in the place had been collected in one bin, she then carried all of them very easily all the way across the room and into the kitchen. Ranjit almost couldn't believe it - the pile of dishes must weigh over three hundred pounds, but the bulging biceps in her arms barely looked like they were straining at all.
shayotani strong busing tables.jpg
shayotani strong busing tables.jpg (75.28 KiB) Viewed 472 times
After she placed all of the dishes in their industrial-size dishwasher and kissed her Aunt Meera a farewell for the evening, Shy returned to the front of the restaurant near the maitre d' station to receive her pay from Ranjit. "Here's a hundred," he said to her, "and with the tips you collected, that totals a bit over three hundred for you tonight. You did an excellent job, and I noticed you kept your cool, too, with that racist bullshit."

"I had to, Ranjit," she replied. "I have an obligation to fulfill, not just to you and Chaachee Meera, but to someone else as well. I can't really explain it right now."

"Maybe there is something you *can* explain, though," he inquired of her. "I know your Mom has been trying to get us together for a while, and I would definitely agree with her matchmaking assessment. You're smart, you're funny, you're very self-sufficient. And I see you've also been working out quite a bit, building up some amazing strength. I know it's not as simple as an arranged marriage like our parents did, but I would love to go out with someone like you, maybe just see what happens..."

"Aw, Ranjit, that is so sweet," Shy replied, kissing Ranjit on the cheek, taking pity on him, as he had a lost puppy-dog look in his eyes. "Maybe some day we can hang out, but I would rather just be friends for now, if that's OK with you."

Having just friend-zoned her pathetic cousin, she retreated back into the bathroom to pack up her backpack before checking in with Larry and Candy. And wouldn't you just know it, the voice of Vishnu came resounding through her mind.

"Congratulations, daughter!" he commended her. "You have passed the second test, the Trial of Strength, with flying colors. You demonstrated the responsibility of civility and decorum which comes with great power. You now have the ability to summon the strength and speed of the gods at your command. Now, wait a moment here, because Lakshmi's also on the line and she wants to say something..."

"Hey there, beta," the goddess chimed in rather informally. "I did want to echo my husband's sentiment. But more than that, I wanted to further commend you for setting an excellent example for women everywhere. You shall be a magnificent herald for our cause. The third trial shall come soon enough, but in the meantime, please take full enjoyment from your just reward. Oh...Vishnu,..stop nibbling at my breast, you horny dog..."

The transmission from the astral plane cut off mid-sentence, which was just as well, since the gods sounded like they were busy with their own amorous intentions. Taking that as a signal to depart, Shy slung her backpack over her shoulder and marched across the restaurant to the table where Larry the businessman and his escort Candy were twittering between each other.

"I hate to interrupt these sweet nothings," Shy said snarkily, " but I'm ready to go do this thing. Shall we, then?"

"We certainly shall," Larry nodded. "Candy, get your purse. We're going back to the hotel room..."

Shy followed the redheaded cowboy and the blonde prostitute out to a fancy rented Lexus. Under Larry's direction, she jumped into the front passenger seat, while Candy sat in the back seat, and within minutes, they had rolled up to the local Hilton. The three of them took the elevator
up to the penthouse suite, and the doors opened to reveal a scene the likes of which the relatively poor Shayotani had never beheld: there was a marble bar with a panoramic window overlooking the city of Raleigh, glittering at night.

In the middle of the room lay a large jacuzzi which could fit several people, bubbling invitingly with warm water. There was a sign next to it which helpfully warned all residents, "Keep electrical appliances away from the hot tub."

And off to the side, there was a huge, soft bed with downy pillows scattered about. On the wall, there was a jungle motif with tigers and vines, adding to the exotic nature of the location. Shy's eyes went wide with amazement.

"I can see you're not exactly familiar with the good life," Larry chuckled. "But no matter. As I said, I have six thousand dollars for you right here in my back pocket if you spend the night with myself and Candy. Now, there are three bathrooms in this suite, one for each of us. I had the foresight to prepare an outfit in each one of the bathrooms for just such an occasion. Candy, your bathroom is over there, so please go ahead and change out from your lovely dinner dress into our evening's costumes."

Candy acknowledged Larry, then disappeared into the nearest bathroom, locking the door. "She'll be taking a while, since she prefers to freshen up before our games begin. Shy, that door on the left is yours, while the remaining one is mine. Feel free to select the outfit which best suits your taste, and I'll meet you back out here in ten minutes to begin our session. Got it, honey?"

"OK, Larry," Shy nodded, wondering what kind of wardrobe was in store. She didn't have long to find out, because as soon as she closed and locked the door of her assigned bathroom, she saw three majestic costumes hanging side by side on hooks along the far wall. Each was a full length, shiny spandex catsuit with a "V" stripe on the front and a smallish, cute cape attached to the back, with two gloves and a mask the same color as each catsuit. One suit was white, one was red, and the final one was black. In addition, there was a pair of high-heeled golden boots on the floor below the costumes.

Suddenly, Shy realized exactly what this was - she'd heard about it on the Internet. Larry was a superhero fetishist! And presumably, Candy was, as well, if she was participating in their exercise. Shy was suddenly very intrigued - she'd long ago figured out the connection between mythological gods and modern superheroes in her searches at the library, and here she was, with superpowers granted by those very gods. It was a dream come true for her, as much as it probably was for Larry. She had the fetish herself!

Weighing her options carefully, she selected the black costume with the golden "V" stripe on the front. Something about the color scheme appealed to her, as well as the "V" which could easily stand for the god Vishnu. She slipped into the tight, shiny black catsuit, feeling it cling like a second skin to her muscular body and enclose her crotch, with the cute little black cape with its inner golden lining covering her brawny back.

Looking into the bathroom's full-body mirror, Shy noticed that every expanded muscle in her body was showcased magnificently by the costume, from her steely biceps to her rock-hard abs, from her prominent cameltoe all the way down to her powerful legs. But after cinching the rope belt around her waist, she realized that she had more work to do before she could reveal herself to Larry and Candy.

Shy slipped her petite brown feet into the glittering golden boots, zipping them up and standing proudly in the six-inch stiletto heels, getting accustomed to the way they balanced, since she wasn't used to wearing such footwear. Then she put on the pair of stretchy black gloves, luxuriating in the way they pulled up across her elbows, connecting almost seamlessly with the black sleeves of the catsuit. She ran the gloves up and down her spandex-covered body, reveling in the feel of soft fabric against soft fabric. She could certainly learn to like this sensation.

But there was still the piece de resistance. She took the black mask off its hook on the wall, and it looked a bit like the one either Batgirl or Batwoman had worn in a movie...she couldn't quite remember which. She slipped it over her face and adjusted it around her eyes, then made sure that her hair covered the strap.

Shy felt very confident in the new costume that Larry had provided, and not at all embarrassed or afraid, but there was still one way in which she felt inadequate, especially in comparison to Candy: she was simply plain-looking, not beautiful enough to measure up for Larry's game and rightly earn that six thousand dollars. So, she resolved to begin her mantra.

Reaching down with both of her black, shiny gloves, Shy started to gently stroke her pussy and moan softly. It was very crucial to concentrate on entreating the gods themselves, who hadn't failed her yet. She already had the strength of Vishnu, so she chanted to his consort in order to regain the alluring countenance that she possessed on the previous night, allowing her to seduce that handsome boy, Kyle.

"Lakshmi, grant me beauty! Lakshmi, grant me beauty! Lakshmi, grant me beauty!" she repeated over and over, stroking and stroking, as the powerful sensation of pleasure enveloped her body. Soon, she could feel the cosmetic change come over her: beautiful hair lengthening, eyes gaining allure and definition, cheeks becoming red with blush, lips so invitingly bright red.

But there was more to come - over the top of her striated chest muscles, her smallish breasts began to swell to consequential size. Within moments, her chest had expanded to a D-Cup, rising provocatively through the shiny black spandex catsuit, right under the golden "V' emblazoned on the torso. Shy gazed at the mirror in amazement as even her nipples hardened, just enough to peek through the tight fabric. She fell in love with her own newly voluptuous and muscular body, rippling with raw power and sexuality. She had all the proportions of a superheroine!
shayotani as victory woman.jpg
shayotani as victory woman.jpg (653.63 KiB) Viewed 472 times
"Are you ready in there yet, Shy?" she could hear Larry call from the other side of her locked bathroom door. "It's time for us to play our games!"

"One moment, Larry!" she called back to him. "I'll be out very soon!" She took one more spin in front of the mirror, making sure all of her costume parts were in place. Then she unlocked the door and stepped outside.

Larry was there, standing near the soft bed and striking a power pose in a black latex catsuit with a red stripe down the left side, and another red stripe across the waist. She could see that he had dyed his red hair and beard stubble to brown - presumably, he thought that was a more attractive look, and Shy had to agree. Overall, she approved of his lean and athletic body, so tight in that costume, and ready for action.

Shy could also see that he had a significant bulge in his tight crotch. He already had a boner for her, which wasn't surprising, given how sexy she felt about herself at the moment, her muscular body bulging inside her sheer black costume. She was hot and bothered enough for pretty much any horny escapade which might ensue, and his hard cock was really appealing right now, especially with six thousand dollars on the other end of it.

Larry broke the silence first. "You look amazing, Shy! Right down to that cute little cape. And your face..your body...so gorgeous, all of a sudden. Where were you hiding that voluptuous shape before?"

"Let's just say that I have a bit of a...secret identity," smiled Shy. "It takes a while for the full version of myself to emerge."

"Fair enough," said Larry. "Glad I took the time to wait for it to happen. But pardon me, let me introduce myself. I am...DYNAMO MAN! And here's my brief origin: after a brief accident with a chemical explosion in the artificial hormone factory, I acquired a unique villainous ability...to make myself irresistible to any female with superhuman powers."
larry as dynamo man.jpg
larry as dynamo man.jpg (242.79 KiB) Viewed 472 times

"This seductively masculine power flows invisibly through my hands...see how I direct it towards you? Tell me who you are, this instant, so that I may place you under my control. For once I know your superheroine name, you are mine to enthrall. You have a "V" stripe on your chest, so..."

"So...so..." Shy nodded, going along with what seemed like it could be very interesting and stimulating roleplay. She racked her brain for heroine names that might begin with "V" and easily roll off the tongue, finally coming up with a perfect moniker. "So, I am...VICTORY WOMAN! But wait - I feel faint...is this your doing, you diabolical fiend?"

Shy placed the back of her hand on her forehead, looking helpless and pretending to have "the vapors", as they commonly say in the South. "Whatever shall I do? Dynamo Man, you have trapped me in a most precarious situation!"

"Ha ha ha! Indeed, Victory Woman! Now, you are in my power!" Larry boasted. But his full attention wasn't on her, as he was also looking back at the remaining locked bathroom. "Chrome Girl! We're already starting the game. Time for you to come out now!"

Shy, cosplaying in her perilous role as the very sexy Victory Woman under the control of the evil Dynamo Man, whirled around to see exactly who, or what, would emerge from the bathroom where Candy had gone only a short while go.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Shy was very glad that Candy had taken a few extra minutes to prepare in her bathroom, because it turned out to be definitely worth the wait.

What stepped out into the penthouse suite was not exactly Candy anymore, but someone...something...much more. What used to be Candy was now the most beautiful blonde goddess that Shy had ever seen, possibly even beyond her imagination to conceive.

Where once there had been a slim, gaunt girl - surely beautiful, but also quiet and deferent, not adding anything to the conversation - now there was a fully developed, nubile woman with amazing curves. She had large, exquisitely round breasts and curvaceous hips. Her gorgeous platinum blonde hair had lengthened, cascading down beyond her shoulders with fullness and golden shine.

And her face? My god, it was like heaven to behold. As Candy, she had worn what seemed like hastily applied, bargain-basement hooker makeup to augment her beauty. But this wasn't that - not at all. However it happened, she had taken the time to perfect her long eyebrows, outline her eyes properly, and apply seductive dark red lipstick. Now, she looked every bit the healthy, voluptuous supermodel, striking physically perfect poses.

But Candy wasn't a supermodel. She was something much more that Shy couldn't quite quantify, but that she had to apply with the only frame of reference she had available: Candy was a superheroine! She wore an extremely tight, one-piece silver catsuit costume with rubber spikes all over it, and hundreds of revealing holes peeking through the fabric, showing more skin than Shy had ever thought possible, and yet retaining that perfect superheroic shape. The only other components to the costume were a pair of laced-up short silver boots with heels, making Candy look taller and even sexier.
the incredible costume of astonisha.jpg
the incredible costume of astonisha.jpg (339.85 KiB) Viewed 441 times
Shy almost had trouble maintaining her composure in the roleplay, as her bisexual tendencies flooded the emotional centers of her brain. She had long secretly admired women, especially ones with beauty and privilege. When the gorgeous Southern blonde belles in their tight summer tops and Daisy Duke shorts came strolling through her store to buy a Slushee, dripping sweat from the North Carolina heat and smelling of delicious barbeque, she had imagined many times how she could chloroform them from behind, drag them half-conscious to the back room of the store, and kiss their sensuous bodies all over to make them giggle with delight like Barbie dolls. But, of course, she had barely said hello to any of them, let alone acted upon such a rash fantasy.

But now...this woman...this Candy...right here in what had obviously become a full-blown superheroine fetish scenario? All bets were off. She could feel her bean-sized clitoris stiffening, and her nipples hardening like tiny little diamonds, just thinking about the many ways she could touch this aptly named Candy. But she was still restrained by one key element: she didn't want to risk doing anything that would prevent her from earning the six thousand dollars.

"I see that you've selected my favorite costume. Good choice, Chrome Girl," Larry...er, Dynamo Man...complimented her rather condescendingly.
"And something's different about your body, too," he added, rubbing his hands together, "just like with Shy. No complaints here - worth every penny of that six grand. Absolutely astonishing!"

So, Shy's suspicions were confirmed: Candy was also being paid a tidy sum for her services. Candy suddenly spoke for the first time, jolting Shy out of her sexual reverie. Since she had never heard Candy actually say anything until now, she had expected the voice of a ditzy airheaded blonde, but that was not what came out of Candy's mouth. Instead, the escort had a low, smoky contralto voice - confident, assured, and extremely seductive.
Candy was no novice at this - she knew exactly what she was doing.

"Chrome Girl?" she replied to Larry, after raising an eyebrow to Shy and giving her a nod of pleasant surprise. "I hardly think so, Larry. I know you control our scenario, but I'm not going to be that delicate shrinking flower you took to the restaurant, silently hanging on your arm. I don't even think you'd want me to be, anyway. It's not that exciting. So, I'm going to nix that name."

As Larry nodded in acknowledgement, Candy continued with her opening heroic monologue, now fully immersed in his roleplaying scenario. She had become much more articulate and expressive than Shy had assumed she could be, flexing her muscles and touching her amazing tight silver outfit all over, as if slowly coming to terms with how incredibly attractive she had become.

"Truly, I can feel this costume's magnificent power coursing through me, energizing every cell in my body to superhuman levels of strength and stamina," Candy recited rather dramatically. "I feel as if I could tackle any feat you ask me to, Dynamo Man. No obstacle is too great for me to surmount in triumph. I am under your command, to be sure, but I also possess my own indomitable will. You said you were astonished by this new persona, which is perfectly understandable. I was created to astound. I have become...ASTONISHA!"

Larry smiled, and began to clap slowly with approval. CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! "Bravo, woman! Astonisha it is. You did inform me when I hired you in the hotel lobby that you had experience at the community college drama school, and it definitely shows. And obviously, you're so grateful to me for your new powers that you don't even need any hypnotic convincing, like our girl Shy over here, who now goes by Victory Woman. Like I said, you're worth every penny. So let's begin our first scenario."

"As Dynamo Man, I gain my power and strength from the pleasure of others," he continued. "In pursuit of that goal, I'll need you ladies to make love to each other until the both of you come. It shouldn't be that hard to accomplish, given your already voluptuous bodies and extremely sexy outfits. The only thing that I require is that the both of you leave your costumes on. A true superheroine never takes her costume off in front of anyone else unless she is forced to, and there is no compulsion here between the two of you. So comport yourselves as the incredible superheroines I know you have become...right over there!"

Larry indicated the soft bed, with its pink bedspread and throw pillows. As Shy walked closer to it, every step in the tight costume stimulating her rising libido for the heroine called Astonisha, she noticed the pleasant, smell of musk perfume, which Larry must have sprayed on the bed earlier in the day. The aroma intoxicated her senses, disarming her further, and augmenting her performative cosplay as the weak-willed Indian heroine called Victory Woman, submitting to the commands of the diabolical supervillain.

She placed her hand on her forehead again, pretending to look flustered. "Oh...I feel so weak and faint. You have me completely under your spell, Dynamo Man! I must rest my weary body here on this bed, and allow this beautiful blonde goddess to have her way with me, as you command..."

As Victory Woman, she fell backwards onto the bed, crushing her little cape underneath her voluptuous body, sealed so tightly within the sheer, shiny black costume. With her golden boots reaching the edge of the mattress, she spread her sinewy thighs apart enough to reveal the beautiful swollen cameltoe beneath the crotch of her costume. Her fertile breasts were heaving up and down, as she was yearning to come into contact with the perfect body of the the radiantly blonde Astonisha, who stood above her at the edge of the bed, looking down at her like a classical Greek statue.

The silver-clad heroine leaned over the bed and drew closer to Victory Woman, her perfect round breasts suspended only inches away from the Indian girl's face. Tempted by such low-hanging fruit, Shy licked her ruby-red lips in anticipation.

"You are so beautiful, Shy - I just want you to know that," Astonisha whispered into her ear and kissed her blushing cheeks. "But anyway, this guy's got lots of money, but he's not very creative, so we're going to give him the basic lesbian heroine scenario."

"Here's how this is going to go. We'll start with a convincing kiss. I'm going to lick your lovely pussy to prime your pump. Then, you're going to finger my cunt to help light my fire. Finally, we're going to scissor until we both come. That should work wonders for him. Are you ready for all that, young one?"

Young one? Exactly how old was this woman? Shy began to panic inside her steely Victory Woman persona. "Omigod omigod omigod!" She whispered softly back to Astonisha, sweating inside her tight spandex costume and pursing her shiny red lips with anxiety. "I've never done this before! This is pretty much a porn set, isn't it? I'm really jumping off the deep end, aren't I?"

"Well, we're almost certainly being filmed, yes." her partner told her surreptitiously while planting kisses on her forehead and nose. "But don't worry, I'll take care of that later. For now, just take a deep breath and let it happen. I can already tell you have lesbian tendencies from the way you're aroused by my body in this sexy costume. Your clit's up, your nipples are hard, and you're blushing up a storm, which is really cute. A purely hetero girl would need a lot more encouraging than that. So let nature do the rest. And think of the six thousand dollars!"

Shy nodded, grateful to have an experienced woman at the helm of her first lesbian experience, even if it was fetish porn. She inhaled deeply and allowed Astonisha to kiss her. The feeling as their lips met was heaven, a blissful tingle spreading throughout her body. Astonisha was an expert make-out artist, exploring the inside of Victory Woman's mouth with her pliable, moist tongue. Shy responded to her overtures by intertwining her long lingua with that of the blonde woman. The result was sticky, warm and wet, and she never knew such a thing could be so pleasurable.

"Aha!" remarked Dynamo Man, watching intently about twelve feet from one side of the bed. (Probably not the side that the camera is aimed from, thought Shy, or he'd be blocking the view from the lens. Even if Larry is rather straightforward, he's planned this out pretty carefully!)

"I see that there is true desire between the two of you," he continued his observation. "How fortunate that I selected the both of you - I seem to have a knack for that. Worth every penny for sure. So keep at it, my heroine goddesses!"

But Astonisha was concentrating too hard on Shy to listen to his monologue, and her exquisite tongue work was only beginning. She peppered Victory Woman's neck, breasts and navel with light and airy kisses, moving down to toy with the curly hairs of her pubic mons, clearly visible beneath the sheer fabric of her costume. Shy was absolutely thrilled with the attention, moaning as each peck of the lips explored all the erogenous zones of her body.

Finally, the blonde in silver spandex reached Victory Woman's lovely pussy. There was a wet stain around her crotch, but the experienced woman also huffed in Shy's musky vaginal aroma, which indicated that she was in heat. The South Asian girl's sexual receptivity had also been heightened by the constant touching, and so the moment that Astonisha made contact with the center of Shy's vulva, fireworks went off all throughout Victory Woman's nervous system.

"Aaaaahhhh!" shouted the muscular Indian siren with unleashed abandon. As the blonde jezebel deftly flicked her tongue around Victory Woman's stiff clit and gazed at her partner with lust in her eyes, the submissive heroine writhed and heaved in ecstasy inside her tight black costume. Finding no purchase on the soft bed and tearing right through the mattress foam with her super strength, she instead clutched the corner of her soft cape, rubbing it with her right hand while gripping a clump of Astonisha's gorgeous blonde hair with the other, careful not to pull too hard on it.

"Ah, this is amazing!" commented Dynamo Man from his safe distance, as he rubbed his hands with glee. But that didn't last long, as his hands wandered quickly down to the rock-hard cock inside his spandex suit. He stroked methodically along the sensitive glans, deriving great pleasure from his front-row view of the lesbian lovemaking. This was the triumph of the male gaze!

Astonisha raised her head from between Victory Woman's legs, her long blonde hair falling all over the Indian heroine's abdomen. "Now, now, young one," she admonished Shy. "I know you're excited about making love to me, and I'm more than honored to be your first, but you need to pace yourself. It's not time yet to climax. I'm going to lie back on the bed right here, and let you take over with the fingering, OK?"

The platinum-blonde goddess was true to her word. She reclined perpendicular to Victory Woman on the bed, and as Shy got up from her supine position, Astonisha gently grasped her black-gloved hand and guided it unerringly towards her pussy, offering instruction to the inexperienced Indian girl.

"You see how my beautiful stretchy silver costume is covered with holes?" she asked. "It's not just good air-conditioning to keep me from getting too sweaty in spandex. Although my pussy is covered by a small modesty flap, there are holes in the costume right near it where you can stick your fingers through. Here...I found a good one!"

Shy smiled blissfully at the sound of Astonisha's husky voice, giving her such caring guidance. "Put three of your fingers together and stretch the hole in the costume a bit. You'll need to make it wide enough to contact the sensitive walls of my vaginal opening. And don't worry, the soft spandex fabric of your gloves will provide an excellent experience for me. Remember what Dynamo Man said - superheroines don't take their costumes off!"

"Now you're getting the hang of it!" remarked the villain from his vantage point, stroking the hard shaft of his cock which was tentpoling the crotch of his latex costume. "Please continue...continue..."

Victory Woman stood up for a moment and flexed the fingers of her gloves to get them limber. Then she knelt in front of Astonisha, who was lying face up at the edge of the bed. She kissed Astonisha once on her lovely dark-red lips for good luck, and placed her glove in the blonde superheroine's loving and guiding hands.
victory woman prepares her fingers.png
victory woman prepares her fingers.png (5.2 MiB) Viewed 441 times
Pulling aside the small crotch flap of her silver costume, Astonisha grasped Victory Woman's shiny glove and pushed it into the expanded gap.
Once the three digits were securely inside her, Astonisha gave the signal to commence. Shy moved her gloved fingers in and out of the hole in the stretchy outfit, plumbing the depths of the blonde's sensitive vagina, and her lesbian lover responded immediately with passionate fervor.

"Fuck me, Victory Woman! Fuck me!" cried Astonisha. "I'm a sexy, powerful superheroine in a tight costume, and so are you...so muscular, so strong. Your smooth brown skin, so perfect and beautiful. Only the two of us, with our amazing powers, are worthy of such superhuman romance. I love you, my young one...I love you so much!"

A warm, cozy feeling spread throughout Shy's body, sending butterflies fluttering in her stomach as she kept up the pace, pushing her fingers in and out, in and out of the wet crevice in Astonisha's shiny silver costume. Victory Woman inserted her left glove between her own full and juicy red lips, licking the fingers sensuously, as if to experience the softness of her own costume, while at the same time providing exquisite pleasure with the other hand to her partner. Her cheeks blushed red with desire, as she realized the moment of triumph she had reached, right here on this bed.

After decades of being persecuted at school, belittled in public, and ignored at the store because of her below-average looks and her stout, lumpy body, Shy had finally achieved her dream of acceptance and love. She found romance with a handsome man, whom she would definitely love to see again, and now pure ecstasy with this incredible blonde goddess, who might even become an ally in battle, if she were to pursue becoming a real superheroine.

Victory Woman, indeed!

What boon could possibly come next for her, with the blessings of the gods Vishnu and Lakshmi solidly on her side?
shevek
Producer
Producer

Shy was counting her blessings, but she didn't have to long to contemplate, as she heard Astonisha urgently shouting, "Stop, Shy! Stop!"

The beautiful Indian heroine immediately pulled her tight black glove out of the blonde woman's vagina, and Astonisha's silver costume snapped back tightly into place over her crotch.

Shy looked at the glove - it was dripping wet with Candy's pussy juice. She licked her glove clean of the sticky, sugary liquid, purring provocatively like a cat. "So yummy!" she remarked, gazing into Astonisha's seductive eyes.

"Ha ha! You are my little kitten, aren't you, young one?" replied the supermodel heroine with a chuckle. "Glad you like the taste of my cunt. I had to have you pull your fingers out quickly, so that I wouldn't orgasm yet - you almost had me to that point!"

"I did? That's great!" replied Shy. "I had no idea I was that good at sex. By the way, you forgot to call me Victory Woman. We have to stay in our superheroine characters if we want the six thousand dollars, right?"

"Sure," nodded Astonisha, standing up to stretch for a moment. She turned around, displaying the backside of her incredibly tight silver spandex catsuit.  "Speaking of which, have you seen my gorgeous spankable ass? Take a good long gaze at it, Victory Woman. You too, Dynamo Man!"
astonisha from the back.jpg
astonisha from the back.jpg (262.15 KiB) Viewed 402 times
Larry, aka Dynamo Man, was still standing back a few feet, giving the heroines their space. His cock was still quite visibly hard in the crotch of his shiny latex catsuit, and he had to admit - he had no idea that these two women would look this good in the costumes he had provided for them. Candy's ass in that glittering costume was so enticing that he wanted to tap that tail right there, but he refrained. Patience would be necessary to add her to the collection.

"Yes, Astonisha. You are an unbelievably sexy superheroine, and I'm going to want to fuck you later, like a true supervillain. But for now, why don't you two get on with the scissoring like you promised? Remember, I've got that money right here, once the night is through."

"Yes, you mentioned that earlier, Astonisha," Shy turned to her gorgeous sexual partner, the red blush returning to her cheeks. "I'm a little embarrassed to say that I don't know what scissoring is. Can you show me, please?"

"Oh, that is so cute that you're such a noob," the statuesque blonde responded, scanning Shy's vivacious body in her sheer costume, her beautiful brown face hidden mysteriously behind the black mask. She couldn't wait to get close to this young nubile woman with the thick hips and mountainous breasts, to rub against her with uncontrolled passion.

"But sure, I'm happy to explain. You see, Victory Woman, the ultimate expression of the love of two women is when our most private parts touch. It's something no man can do - the two of us fit together like perfect puzzle pieces, rubbing our pussies against each other. Another word for it is tribadism, or tribbing - have you heard that one?"

"No, I haven't," the Indian girl admitted. "But it sounds wonderful. I never even thought of such a thing in all of my daydreaming about other girls. It makes perfect sense! But can you guide me through it...show me how it works?"

"Sure I can," nodded Astonisha. "I mean, we want to get the most pleasure out of it that we can. Spandex should be interesting, I've never tried that before. And of course, we want to give our generous host here his six thousand dollars' worth."

Dynamo Man smirked, as the gorgeous blonde heroine glanced over at him. Then she turned back to Victory Woman to give her instructions.

"Just get on the bed, turn on your side, and open your amazing powerful legs. I'll approach you from the other direction, and we'll lock ourselves together as soon as we find the perfect frictional spot. OK, honey?"

Shy did just as her partner asked. She reached out plaintively for Astonisha, her arms expressing her physical yearning for the blonde heroine's invigorating touch.
victory woman grabs on.jpg
victory woman grabs on.jpg (578.12 KiB) Viewed 402 times
As their legs drew tighter together, Astonisha pushed her protective crotch flap aside to allow better stimulation. She was transfixed with anticipation, licking her dark red lips as Victory Woman's beautiful cameltoe came closer and closer, like a ship module about to dock in the depths of space.

Nearer and nearer...then...contact! Shy could feel her own pussy rubbing directly up against the crotch of the blonde heroine. It was the most pleasurable feeling in the world.

"Uhhhh...Should we clasp each other's hands as we move back and forth?" she asked lovingly. "I just want to touch you as much as possible, Astonisha!"

"Yes, of course, honey," the silver-clad heroine replied. It's so cute how this young, naive woman has fallen in love with me, she thought, and that'll be very useful in my mission. "I love you too, Victory Woman. Now let's this going."

The two beautiful goddesses in spandex took hold of each other, Astonisha placing her well-manicured hands inside of Shy's soft black gloves, still smelling sweetly of her own vaginal secretions. They pulled each other into a tight scissoring position as their pussies locked in place, and they began a push-and-pull pattern allowing both to take charge of the sexual rhythm, alternating their cadence.

Back and forth, back and forth, the women rubbed each other, and Shy tried not to become overwhelmed, as the stimulation exploded into pure bliss, cascading through her body again and again as her oxytocin levels rose to new heights. 

Astonisha thrusted and twisted inside her tight silver costume, and whenever she had the presence of mind to open her eyes, Shy watched the blonde woman's physical exertions. Her undulating movements were the most sexy thing Shy had ever seen, the perfect long blonde hair tossing about, her dark red lips framing a mouth wide open in ecstasy.

"Ohhhhhh....fuuuuuck....fuck fuck fuck fuck.....yeeeeessss!" were the only words Astonisha seemed able to utter as she submerged her intellect beneath a wave of sheer passion.

Victory Woman also partook in the lust, as she could feel her dense muscles rippling with power underneath her soft, tight black spandex. Her thick legs and six-pack ab muscles moored her firmly in place on the bed, allowing Astonisha to rub against her much more easily, as an anchor in their tribadic rhythm.

But Shy had to concentrate on carefully restraining the force of her super-strength, so as not to injure her sexual partner by inadvertently crushing Astonisha's beautiful pussy between her thighs. The blonde probably didn't even realize the danger she was in, and that was probably for the best.
It was a delicate balancing act, this scissoring, but it was also highly rewarding.

"Aaaaahhhh....silver goddess....take me to paradise....." cooed Victory Woman, preferring to be poetic rather than vulgar, as she was accustomed to being polite from her training at the convenience store. "Astonisha....I love you....make me come!"

And indeed, since scissoring is well known for producing quick and intense orgasms, the two superheroines were well on their way to climax, their pulsating perfect bodies chemically synchronized from the constant physical contact. As the moment of ecstasy rose from their sensitive labia and spread blissfully throughout their entire being, rather than rear her head back, Astonisha chose to lean forward and lovingly embrace Victory Woman, her shapely bosom squashed tightly against the Indian girl's large breasts, and she grasped the soft fabric of her lover's cute golden cape along the small of her back.

Astonisha then pressed her dark red lips against Victory Woman's enticing wet mouth, locking her into a lusty kiss. As the wave of orgasm flooded through the both of them simultaneously, the two goddesses screamed passionately into each other's throats, both inhaling each other's breath deeply and rattling each other's nervous systems with the shock of the climactic vibrations. Astonisha wanted her young partner to share every second of her mind-blowing pleasure, and the Indian girl had no problem keeping up, fortified as she was by the super-strength of her heroic muscles.

Larry, also known as Dynamo Man, watched every second of this unique encounter with utter astonishment. He had never seen anything like it in his observations - the raw mutuality of their sexual bond was quite astonishing, living up to the silver heroine's self-adopted moniker. His plans were working quite well, but he still had to wait for what would hopefully be the sign for him to act. Although his cock was still rock-hard, he concealed his hands behind his back, the better to keep his lovely subjects in the dark.

The two beautiful goddesses gradually separated their bodies after the effects of the orgasm receded. They were reluctant to disentangle, having undergone the thrill of a lifetime in their intensely romantic physical contact, but both were also thoroughly exhausted from the experience.

Astonisha and Victory Woman lay next to each other on their backs, their curvaceous bodies heaving and panting on the bed, tuckered out but still holding each other's hands and gazing into each other's eyes with deep affection, their heads tilted towards each other.

"That was....amazing. I love you...so much, Astonisha," the Indian girl gushed, clearly out of breath but cogent enough to admire her partner's beautiful face and gorgeous blonde hair, which looked even sexier close up. "You don't even know...."

"Oh, I think I do, lover," the blonde supermodel replied, her gorgeous breasts rising and falling with her quick exhalations. Although seasoned at sex, she too admired her partner's finest attributes, marveling at the incredible muscular structure contained tightly within Victory Woman's shiny black spandex costume. She had her own methods of physical augmentation, but how did this woman, a manager of a convenience store, become so strong?

There was time to discover all of that later. "I can tell that you're as tired as I am, even with your special powers as Victory Woman," she continued. "Let's relax for a while before we go on to our next task with Dynamo Man. I'm sure he won't mind. Just close your eyes for a couple minutes, inhale and exhale, get your strength back, OK?"

"OK, Astonisha," the Indian heroine complied meekly. She could definitely use a few moments of rest and respite. So she shut her eyes and lay back on the bed, dreaming of the gods Vishnu and Lakshmi, and how they had blessed her with super powers and her new beautiful superheroine girlfriend....

Dynamo Man licked his dry lips. This was the sign - he couldn't believe his luck had come so soon. It was the moment to act! From behind his back, he revealed a small spray bottle. He looked at the label to make sure it was the right chemical, because the purchase hadn't exactly been cheap - this was not something you could just acquire off the street. "AEROSOLIZED CHLOROFORM" was what the label indicated. "HIGHLY POTENT MIXTURE. USE WITH EXTREME CARE."

He quickly affixed a small latex breathing mask across his mouth, as it would certainly not do to knock himself out. Then he rushed over to the soft bed and quickly leaned over the gorgeous superheroines in their magnificent tight costumes, their eyes closed as they were taking their micro-naps. The villain liberally sprayed the gaseous chloroform droplets into the heroines' faces.

Both Astonisha and Victory Woman began to cough and sputter, but it was too late. They had been taken completely by surprise by the supervillain's blitzkrieg, and they were fading quickly into consciousness. Astonisha collapsed and fell asleep rather quickly, but Victory Woman took a bit longer as the effects of the droplets gradually overwhelmed her respiratory system. 

The beautiful Indian demigoddess tried to keep her eyes open but failed, ultimately succumbing to the effects of the chemical. The last thing Victory Woman saw through her blurry vision, before her eyes closed for the last time, was Dynamo Man in his black latex mask, boasting "Ha ha ha! I've got the both of you now! You will never escape!"

Shy was able to cohere only one final thought, "But what about the six thousand dollars?" Then Victory Woman slipped into inglorious oblivion.