Xena: Forgiven - Aphrodite to the Rescue

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Forgiven – Aphrodite to the Rescue
By Vega Taxeca

Disclaimers:
This story contains graphic sex scenes between women.

I do not own Xena – the Warrior Princess, or any of its characters or storylines. It belongs to Renaissance Pictures, Studio USA, Universal Studios and/or related companies. But I do not make any money with this story anyway, so I hope it is okay. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story contains spoilers for the season three episode “Forgiven”. It starts during Gabrielle’s first meeting with Tara and shows an alternative to what happened in the show. If you have never watched Xena, some of the characters and character background might seem puzzling.

Forgiven – Aphrodite to the Rescue
The fists of the brutal young woman were raining down on Gabrielle who could only barely keep up her feeble defense. Suddenly another female hand appeared and stopped the arm of the attacker in midair. Next the owner of the hand pulled the aggressor aside and quickly embraced the bard. Gabrielle just wanted to thank her partner Xena when the feeling of silk and a very soft bosom pressed against her told her this was most definitely not the Warrior Princess. Suddenly reality seemed to shift and she found herself on a soft bed instead of the tavern table she had been smashed onto during the fight. A pair of nice soft breasts pressed tight against her own ones told her that her savior was still with her. One look immediately gave away the identity. It was none other than her good friend Aphrodite who was now finally sitting up and greeting her.
“Hello Gabs, are you okay?”
“Yes, thank you. Where are we?”
“At my nearest temple. I saw that woman attack you, like, fiercely, and had to find a quick way to help you. So I teleported us to the next safe place.”
“Good thinking.”
The goddess beamed at the praise.
“Yeah, well, I am not so much with the fisticuffs; therefore I had to do something else.”
“Why were you even there? Is it about that overly aggressive young woman?”
“Hey, what are you insinuating? No, my visit was mostly just to, like, chat a bit. And to tell the warrior babe that she will have a bit of a breather regarding my pesky brother. Ares has been caught meddling with humans once again and this time by Zeus himself. He will be stripped of his powers, if he is caught just one more time. Unfortunately our father was so angry he included all of us in this verdict. Therefore I couldn’t help you more directly. But you know Zeus, in a few weeks or so he has his next affair with some mortal woman and everything else is forgotten.”
Both laughed, but Gabrielle suddenly winced and held her belly.
“Ow, I have to move more carefully for a while.”
Aphrodite looked completely serious in an instant.
“Let me check on it. I saw that woman kick you in your crotch quite brutally, before I could intervene. Unfortunately I can’t just wave my hand at the moment and heal you with my godly powers, thanks to my dumb brother. But I will take care of you.”
“But do you know anything about medicine and healing?”
“Duh, I am the Goddess of Love. Nobody knows more about the human body than I do. Of course, usually I use that knowledge for stimulation and – you know – sex, but I am an expert healer as well if I want to. Strip. I have to check your body for internal damage.”
Gabrielle felt a bit awkward. She was used to being naked around other women, Xena, the amazons or her sister before she left home. But it was something different to expose your body to the Goddess of Love, who was the perfect embodiment of beauty herself. But there was also a bit of thrill involved. The bard would never betray Xena, her wife, but she was not blind and had often secretly admired the beautiful goddess. But Aphrodite was right with her warning about internal bleedings. By traveling with Xena the bard had learned enough to understand the danger. Therefore, she did not hesitate any longer and stripped off all her clothes. She got the feeling Aphrodite liked what she saw, which made her quite proud.
“Okay, now lie back. I will start now.”
The goddess checked her whole body from head to toe. Whenever she found a bruise she probed the area carefully to test its severity. When it seemed to Gabrielle as if she took longer than necessary for her breasts she did not protest. Those gentle fingers felt very nice and it was all quite harmless. Then a bit later the goddess pointed out a very large bruise at her side where the heavy boot had hit her. Here even the soft touches had been painful.
“We will have to take care of that one, and maybe the one in your crotch. I will check it next.”
When the goddess examined Gabrielle there, she could not suppress a groan. The area was rather sensitive after that last brutal kick and even this soft touch caused a bit of pain. But at the same time it was kind of arousing. It was almost like a slight buzz, as if there was a light current running between fingertips and skin. The bard attributed this odd feeling to the mixture of pain and pleasure coming from her pussy. She could not know that Aphrodite actually did it on purpose and created the current with a tiny dose of her powers. The buzz even seemed to increase when the goddess entered the tip of one finger into Gabrielle’s vagina to check for any sign of bleeding. The bard was now really turned on and had problems to hide her arousal. Aphrodite gave no sign of notice, though, and continued her examination down the legs and feet. It was quite a funny look actually: the serious and doctorly expression on her face, in contrast with one of her typical see-through pink negligees. Finally she told the bard the result.
“You shall live, I’d say. But joke aside, these two bruises are a bit worrying. I’ll better treat them, even if it would just lessen the pain. After all, I rather watch you cry out in pleasure than in pain.”
The goddess smirked while Gabrielle blushed.
“You have watched us while we made love!”
“Well, duh, of course I do. I am the Goddess of Love. It is, like, my job to watch it. Especially when two such beautiful and passionate ladies like you and the warrior babe are going for it. Watching you two is really quite a turn-on.”
“So you like women as well, not just men?”
“Didn’t you just listen? I am the Goddess of Love, not just the ‘Goddess of Heterosexual Love’. I represent ALL types of love. If you ask me personally, if I like me a strong stud, then of course I do. But I love women just as much. I told you, watching you and Xena turns me on. Often I am pleasuring myself, while I watch.”
The blush had not left the bard yet, but now it was doubled in intensity. But as embarrassing as this might be, Gabrielle was a bard, a performer. Therefore, she loved having an audience and in connection with sex it was a very arousing thought. This added fuel to the slight tingling she still felt in her pussy. It was rather distracting. The goddess interrupted her thought process.
“Well, enough talk about sex. Let’s talk about your pussy instead.”
Gabrielle looked at her in shock, even redder than before. Aphrodite giggled.
“Your bruises, Gabs. I told you I want to treat them just in case. Obviously I can’t just bandage them like open wounds, but luckily for you, I am the Goddess of Love, as we already established earlier.”
“We did, but why does it make a difference?”
“Because as Goddess of Love I get the best offerings at my temples. Since I am like the bestest goddess for the people. Even some priests from other gods bring me presents. Just give me a second.”
Aphrodite disappeared behind a door. Gabrielle heard some noises from stuff being moved and items picked up and set down again. But it did not take long and the Goddess returned with a small amphora in her hand. She presented it with a triumphant smile.
“Ta-da. Here it is. One of the temples nearby is a temple of Asklepios. The head priest there was very thankful when I got him together with his young assistant. As an offering, he gave me this.”
“What is it?”
The bard was now curious.
“It’s a healing potion. You have to drink it.”
“A healing potion? Isn’t that kind of magical?”
“Technically, yes. But it’s not my magic, and therefore we are all clear. It would be different if I went to him now and asked specifically for a potion to help you. Then Zeus would probably still punish me. But this was given to me long before the ban and therefore no kind of deal is involved.”
She handed the amphora to Gabrielle. The bard removed the stopper and sniffed carefully. Aphrodite encouraged her.
“It should taste good. At least that’s what he promised. You have to drink it all.”
Just for a second Gabrielle thought she saw a leer on her face, not unlike one Ares might have when looking at the Warrior Princess. But it was gone instantly and the bard got distracted by the smell from the now open amphora. It was quite nice actually and Gabrielle did no longer hesitate. She drank the whole potion. The moment she had finished it, everything went dark.
**++**
Aphrodite was sitting on her large bed, reclining against a mountain of cushions. Her appearance had changed. She was now wearing a black leather corset, which pushed up her breasts and left her bald pink pussy exposed. Her only other article of clothing was a dark blue robe which she had left opened at the front. Her eyes were on Gabrielle, who was lying naked on the thick carpet next to the bed and was still unconscious. After she had changed and put everything in position, she had waited patiently for the bard to wake up. Finally the mortal woman began to stir and slowly opened her eyes. She sat up and looked around in confusion.
“Where am I?”
“You are with the Goddess of Love.”
“Why am I here?”
“Why? To worship her, of course. You may start with the feet.”
“As you wish, my Goddess.”
Gabrielle shifted into a kneeling position and turned towards the bed. Without hesitation she bent forward and reverently picked up Aphrodite’s right foot. She kissed the big toe softly. Then she placed a second kiss on the instep and another one under the sole. She sucked on the toes separately and then all at once. Afterwards she licked each square inch of skin of the foot. When it was covered in her saliva, she pressed the sole of the foot lightly against her face. She stayed in this position for several minutes as if it was a silent prayer. She repeated this ritual, but this time she pressed the foot against her breasts, not the face. Her only goal seemed to be to follow the order of the Goddess, without any distraction or second thought.
It was exactly as Aphrodite had planned. She had not completely lied about the potion, it did have healing powers, but that was only part of it. It also contained some of her godly powers, which made it a very strong aphrodisiac and at the same time had Gabrielle desire the Goddess absolutely. There were also some drops of water from the mystical river Lethe in the mix. They erased the bard’s memory of any past events. This would allow Aphrodite to form her victim’s personality any way she wanted, which in this case was a very submissive sex kitten. All the rest of her story had been made up though. Her father was much too busy (with one of Aphrodite’s special envoys) to care about the dealings of his children. The potion’s effects would only last for a certain time span (even the Goddess of Love did not want to be hunted by the Warrior Princess), but it would be enough to have lots of fun.
Gabrielle in the meantime had switched to the left foot. After sucking on each toe, she made sure to lick the spaces between them thoroughly. Then step by step she followed the same procedure as with the other foot. By the time she was pressing the foot against her breasts, the nipples were already hard as pebbles. The goddess chose this moment to regain part of the initiative and started to massage the breasts with her foot. The bard almost purred in pleasure. On a command of the Goddess, she changed her position and knelt upright. Her legs were a bit further apart to grant Aphrodite easy access to her pussy. Almost lazily the Goddess now massaged the pussy slowly with her foot. When she considered the time ready, she pushed her big toe between the pussy lips. This was already enough to make Gabrielle come. The potion had increased her arousal to a heightened state, where she was almost constantly ready.
After she had praised the Goddess and recovered a bit, Gabrielle bent forward and placed her hands flat on the bed, a bit more than shoulder width apart. This gave her the leverage to pump her hips and pussy against the foot wedged into her vagina. And since the Goddess was strong enough to keep her foot in position, this allowed the bard to fuck herself, impaled on the perfectly pedicured toes of the Goddess. Her eyes were locked with Aphrodite’s during this part of their session. Soon the juices were flowing and the bard cried out in pleasure.
“Oh Goddess, I’m YOURSSS!”
Once Gabrielle came down from her high, she went to work and licked the foot clean of any trace from her juices. When she had finished, she pressed a very loving kiss on the instep. Afterwards she looked up.
“Oh Goddess, your feet, they are so perfect. YOU are perfect.”
“Well, it’s your lucky day, since you are allowed to worship this perfection. You may kiss your way up my legs and then I think it is time for you to lick my pussy.”
“Thank you, my Goddess, you are very generous.”
Aphrodite shifted a bit further back and allowed the bard to climb onto the bed. Gabrielle pressed a soft kiss on the left leg, then the right one. She kept alternating on her slow way up the legs. When she had reached the inner thighs she had to stop a second to breathe in the sweet aroma of Aphrodite’s pussy. At this stage she was almost shaking from the desire to taste the juices of the Goddess. But she was able to restrain herself a bit longer and peppered the thighs with more kisses. Finally she looked up one more time.
“Thank you, Goddess.”
With that she lovingly kissed the pussy lips. The first taste of the divine juices of the Goddess of Love had her shudder in ecstasy. With the flat of her tongue she licked up and down the slit for several minutes. Then she slowly pushed her stiffened tongue between the lips. She went as deep as possible until her nose bumped against the clit. Next, she started to pump in and out, fucking the Goddess in a slow rhythm. Finally Gabrielle was rewarded with a flood of juices when Aphrodite climaxed. During her orgasm she pushed the bard’s face with surprisingly strong hands into her pussy. Only after she had come she allowed her to pull back a bit. The Goddess smiled when she saw the adoring look in Gabrielle’s face. The bard thanked her once more for the privilege and gathered some more juices to rub them over her breasts. She obviously wanted to anoint herself with the pussy juices of the Goddess.
This reminded Aphrodite of her own breasts and she had the bard suckle on them for long moments. When she felt ready, she pushed the head back down and forced Gabrielle to eat her pussy several more times. While she had her fifth orgasm in a row, she heard a door open and somebody entered the room. But since she knew her guest, even expected her, she did not bother to look up.
“My Goddess, you seem to have fun.”
Next to her bed stood a smirking Tara, looking curiously out of place in her warrior’s garb.
“Yes, very much so. Did you have to hit her so hard?”
“She is an excellent fighter, trained by the greatest warrior alive. I had to hit her hard and fast to surprise her.”
“Well, okay. Here, have a seat. You have earned yourself a treat.”
“Gabrielle, darling, lick the pussy of this nice girl.”
“Yes, Goddess, with pleasure.”
Tara sat down in a recliner. When Gabrielle knelt before her the dark haired woman held out her fist.
“I want you to kiss my fist first. I have used it to smash about a dumb blonde bard.”
“As you wish.”
Gabrielle bent forward and placed a soft kiss on the back of the fist.
“Now kiss my boot. I have used it to kick into the pussy of the same dumb woman.”
“With pleasure.”
The bard went down on all four to kiss the right boot reverently. While she was still down, the Goddess had stepped up behind her. She laid her hand over Gabrielle’s pussy and sent a strong pulse of her godly powers into the vulva. The bard immediately climaxed with a strangled cry and lost consciousness. Her juices were flowing in big rivulets from her pussy. Aphrodite giggled while Tara looked a bit miffed.
“Oops, sorry. That was a bit stronger than intended. But don’t worry. She will soon wake up again and take care of your pussy. And her climax was so strong, it has imprinted on her subconscious. In the future, she will almost come just from the thought of kissing boots. And even better, she will link it especially to you. If you play it right, she will be like putty in your hands whenever you want it. Therefore, from now on it will be much easier for us to whisk her away for a little sex marathon.”
Tara was quickly calmed down when she heard this.
“Very good plan, my Goddess. Thank you.”
“No need to thank me. You are my favorite, after all. And I think I will profit at least as much from it as you do. Look, she is waking up.”
Indeed the bard came slowly back to her senses, with a silly grin plastered over her face. Soon she was back on her old task. First she removed Tara’s boots, kissing both of them softly before putting them aside. Then she licked the black leather trousers all the way up to the crotch. Here she placed another kiss, before she pulled the trousers down. With light caresses of the creamy yet strong legs she moved back up. Tara had been naked beneath the trousers; therefore her pussy emanated a strong musky odor. This did not deter Gabrielle from diving right in. It did not take long and her talented tongue sent wave after wave of pleasure through Tara.
For three more hours the Goddess and her favorite used Gabrielle as a pussy slave. They forced her to bring them one orgasm after the other, especially the Goddess who had the advantage of unlimited stamina. Gabrielle herself came several times just from licking the divine pussy. Then the time was up. Aphrodite ordered the bard to clean herself and to put on her clothes. When she was finished, she sent her back to the tavern, without any memories of their encounter. Seconds later Gabrielle woke up and thought she had dozed off while waiting for Xena. She had some faint memories of a rather erotic dream, but those were forgotten when the Warrior Princess arrived soon afterwards.
In her temple, Aphrodite basked in the memories of that wonderful afternoon. Together with Tara’s tongue on her pussy they kept her in a very good mood. Nobody really would believe this about me, she mused. Everybody knows I am the sister of Ares, the God of War. But while they readily accept his dark side, nobody expects me to have one. But I do. It is different from his dark side – Ares loves destruction and conquest, while I love seduction and sexual conquest. Still, it does exist. And it is fun to live it every now and then, especially when nobody suspects it. Humans say you cannot eat your cake and keep it. Well I can at least keep my cake and have it eat me. Aphrodite smiled. But then Tara hit a sweet spot and the Goddess turned her full concentration on her lover.
**++**
Several days later, Gabrielle introduced a young woman to the Warrior Princess, who had just returned from a scouting mission.
“Hi Xena. This is Tara. I met her while I was waiting here. She would like to travel with us for a few days. What do you say?”
“No problem.”
Xena shrugged. She was used to Gabrielle making friends quite easily. She turned towards the waitress to order a mug of ale and therefore missed the shiver run through the bard’s body when Tara’s hand touched her ass as if by accident.
The end