The Cheerleaders vs Surfer Girl

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.

See you girls on Sunday” yelled an exited Megan. She is the dance team captain of the Seaside Seahawks, one of the best pro football teams in the league. Her two best friends on the team, Ashley and Kasey had lived together since college.

Megan was 5’5” with blonde hair and light blue eyes. Ashley had sandy blond hair with hazel eyes and stood 5’6” while Kasey had auburn colored hair and brown eyes. She was the shortest of the group at 5’4”.

The girls did everything together as part of the Seahawks Dance Team. Appearances, autographs, calendar shoots were everyday things for them. In their spare time, they took pilates and martial arts exercise classes.

As they got back to their house after the final practice before Sunday’s game, all 3 of their phones beeped.

It was a text message from their friend Ally.

“2 more robberies, one at Seaside Bee Keepers and Honey; and the other at Seaside Pool and Patio. Meet me at the Bee Keepers.”

“You heard her girls, gotta go!” said Megan.

One of the other things they did in their spare time was fight crime...

The 3 beauties went into their rooms and emerged a split second later as “The Cheerleaders” the super heroines that protected Seaside. Dressed in powder blue tank tops, briefs and boots, they covered their faces with pink masks. They are armed with hi tech pom poms and utility belts that are loaded with weapons and gadgets. They wore pink elbow length gloves and tights. While one cheerleader is tough to tangle with, all 3 are a force.

The girls arrived at the factory and were met by Ally Wendell. She was the 4th member of the girls’ team, albeit as the brains, not the braun. Her father was Mayor Wendell and when he took office he placed her in charge of a special task force to prevent crime in their beachey community. Ally had known the 3 cheerleaders and their identities from college, and once she had gotten the task force, she immediately recruited them.

Ally is a very strong, independent woman who carried herself with great confidence. Standing 5’8” with long brown hair her green eyes could cut right through you if need be. She met the girls in front of the factory and broke down what had happened.

“Same MO as the bank, and pharmaceutical company. Late night, went in, took what they needed and left.”

“Anyone see anything this time?” asked Megan

“Guards were once again gassed and left tied up. Never got a look. Surveillance tapes were destroyed. Took about 100 gallons of beeswax from here and 500 tiki torches from the Pool and Patio Store. ” Explained Ally.

“Beeswax? Thought that was just a saying, “None of your beeswax…” laughed Kasey

“No, it’s real. That’s what the honeycombs in the hives are made out of. The head bee keeper gave me the whole rundown. Not sure what this has to do with anything though.” Explained Ally.

“What were they tied up with? Same as before? Asked Ashley

“Yep.” Replied Ally.

“I’m telling you guys, this is just like the leash on my surfboard. Ally do you have any criminals that use surfing as their cover?” asked Ashley

“Not yet. Come on, let’s take a look inside.” Responded Ally tersely.

The four women made their way into the factory. The 3 cheerleaders followed Ally as they were gawked by workers and Policemen alike.

“What about the Pool and Supply?” asked Kasey as they walked.

“Owner said there were 500 tiki torches taken and that was it.” Replied Ally.

Kasey broke away from the group as something caught her eye by one of the doors. She bent down onto a knee and ran her gloved fingers through what appeared to be sand.

“Guys take a look at this” she shouted.

The other 3 came over and saw the sand.

“Hmmm. Sand, interesting. Maybe there is something to this surfer thing after all Ash.” Said Megan.

“I’m heading back to HQ to start following up on this surfer angle. I will catch you girls later.” Said Ally.

The 3 cheerleaders arrived back at their house and changed out of their alter ego costumes. They sat around and tried to figure out what was happening.

“Let’s start again. 1st the bank, then the pharm. Company and now the Beekeepers and Pool/Patio store? I just don’t get it.” Said Megan

“And thanks to all the guards being gassed, no one has seen a trace of the bandits.” Sighed Kasey

“And the surfboard leashes and sand. That has to have something to do with it. Hopefully Ally will figure something out.” Replied Ashley.

At task HQ, Ally had figured something out. 1 of the main ingredients in surf wax is Paraffin Oil. After some research, Ally discovered that Paraffin Oil is also known as Kerosene. More digging uncovered another key ingredient…Beeswax. Bingo! Along with the leashes and the sand found at the beekeepers, this was a huge breakthrough. She just had to figure out what it had to do with the price of tea in China...

Ally found 3 new surf shops had been opened about a month ago, or right before the crimes began to happen. Now Seaside was a thriving, well to do beach town, so that was not unusual. But given her new find, it was still worth a visit. She notified the cheerleaders and told them she’d check in if she finds anything.

The first one was run by a couple who had lived in the area for 15 years and did not seem capable of telling her what time it was, let alone masterminding a string of robberies.

The second one closed early to “catch the big swell” as the sign on the door read. So Ally was not very confident in the last one she entered. It was about 6 when she pulled up and hoped it had not yet closed.

It was the nicest of the 3 by far. It was called “Surfer Girl’s Paradise and was huge. Upon entering, Ally saw there were surfboards and body boards everywhere. On the wall, hanging from the ceiling, stacked up 10 high along the walls…Ally’s boots scratched across the sandy floor of the shop. She was greeted by a girl in her 20’s.

“Hi there. Can I like help you?” asked the perky blonde.

“I’m looking for some wax and a leash for my board.’ Answered Ally.

A quizzical look came over the girl as she heard what Ally said. After all, Ally was better suited for court than a day at the beach. She wore black Capri slacks, with a white blouse. Black heels and tights completed her expensive yet trendy ensemble.

“Ah sure, right over here.” Said the girl showing Ally.

“Is this the only kind of leash you sell?” asked Ally

“Yep. Like that’s the best on the market ma’am. Really strong, won’t break even if you get thrashed by a wave.” replied the girl.

“How about wax?” asked Ally

“Sure right over here” the girl showed Ally

“OK thanks; I’m just going to look around some more.” Replied Ally. The leash was the exact match of the ones from the crime scenes. Sand covered the floors, so she was sure she could get it analyzed to see if it is the same as the stuff they found at the crime scenes as well. There was a bunch of different waxes. Scented, unscented. There were wax combs, scrapers and all sorts of other tools.

“Been surfing long?” asked the worker.

“Yep. Born and raised in Seaside.” Replied Ally.

Sure she was born and raised in Seaside, but Ally was no surfer. She loved the beach, but had never been on a surfboard in her life. She’d much rather hit the mall than the beach any day.

The worker kept engaging Ally “So like what kind of board do you ride?”

It totally caught Ally off guard. She tried to not to stammer but it was impossible. Tapping her heel, she finally she let out “Oh it’s an old one my sister gave me.”

“Really, you don’t know what kind it is?” replied the worker.

“Yeah, I’ve gone through so many I settled on this old clunker. Rides pretty smooth so I stuck with it.” Stumbled Ally now nervous that the woman was on to her.

The worker nodded and said, “Long or short?”

Ally was totally hosed…She had no idea, but as she scanned the store she saw quite a few long boards and said “Oh long. Don’t care much for short”?

The worker replied “Like since you have such an ancient board, you have to try our vintage wax we just got in. Not even out on the floor yet. It’s made for older random boards like the one you have. Just chill and I’ll grab it from back.”

Ally sighed and was relieved that she pulled that old board story from her ass. She wished Ashley was here. She was the surfer of the group and she could have coasted through this.

Ally was ready to leave and go back to HQ and tell the cheerleaders what she found. She had the evidence she needed and had to get back to analyze it. Once confirmed, the Cheerleaders would take the place down as they had done so many times before.

“Like come on up here and I’ll ring you right up.” Replied the worker walking back towards the cash register.

“OK so like here’s the Vintage Wax…It doesn’t smell like old people like the name suggests. It’s just called that. It’s actually coconut scented.” Explained the girl

“That’ll be $38.67. Cash or charge?”

“Cash.” Said Ally as she took out a $50 bill and handed it to the girl.

Ally was studying the wax. It was shaped in a circle and resembled a hockey puck…It had a cool looking label on it “Surfer Girls Vintage Wax”…Ally noticed a number of dime sized indentations in the wax…

“There holes in the wax…” said Ally

“Like yeah, the wax has to be ventilated or else it goes on uneven.” Replied the worker…

Ally nodded as if she knew that…The worker handed her the change…

“Like 40, 45, 50 and here’s the change…oh crap…Sorry…”

The worker had dropped the 39 cents on the floor behind the desk. She bent down to pick it up…

Ally said “Hey no worries, keep it…I’ve got to run…Thanks for all your help…”

The worker replied “Just one sec, the quarter rolled under the counter”

“Fine” Ally said impatiently not wanting to tip the worker off…She placed the wax and leash on top of the counter and tapped her heel on the sandy floor…She began to think about how this girl had no idea that her boss could potentially be responsible for the string of robberies… “But what did it all mean?” Ally wondered…

“Got it” said the worker jumping up…Ally had turned her back while she waited and was startled when she popped up from behind the counter so quickly…What really puzzled the mayor’s daughter was when she turned around to get her change…The girl was wearing a gas mask…All Ally could muster was “What the…”

Ally saw the blonde worker had a device in her hand and as she went for her gun, the worker pressed the button…

The hockey puck of vintage wax erupted in a pink cloud that engulfed the entire area around the counter…The sweet pink gas filled Ally's lungs and she lost all orientation…

“Knock out gas! Musssttt geeetttt gunnnnuh…”

Ally’s effort to reach her gun was futile…She tried to focus her thoughts on remaining conscious…She staggered back a few steps and almost went down when her heels slid on the sandy floor…

The wax bomb was still spewing the pink gas into the air like a volcano; right into Ally’s face…The worker watched as the head of Seaside’s Special Task Force succumbed to the gas…

After what seemed like an eternity but was more like 10 seconds, Ally was punch drunk and in trouble…Her legs gave out and she hit the sandy floor with a thud…Her green eyes were so heavy…As they were fluttered, the last thing she saw was the young worker in the gas mask standing over her…Her head bobbed to the side and that was that…
Doubleb66
Henchman
Henchman

Lookin' GOOD! I foresee a real exciting story here! I can't wait for the next chapter!
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Nice job, Dubber! Nice to see you writing again, too! Looking forward to more of this one! 8)
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Great story dubbphil! Although I would have had the cheerleaders in their classic shorts. Looking forward to the next instalment, can't wait to see Suffer Girl take on the girls.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?

The worker quickly ran to the front of the store and locked up…She then grabbed Ally by her ankles and dragged her around the counter and into the back of the store…After removing her gas mask, she flipped a light switch in the back room and a door opened revealing a giant factory…The worker dragged Ally all the way into the middle of the factory passing boxes and boxes marked “Beeswax” and “Kerosene”…She was met by 3 women dressed in full pink wetsuits, and another in a full white wetsuit…

“Like what the fuck is this?” asked one of the blondes in pink as the worker dropped Ally's legs causing a heel to slip off.

“Or like who the fuck is this?” asked another

The tall woman in white approached the worker… “So what’s the deal with her?”

The worker responded “She like came in randomly asking about leashes and wax for her board…I showed her around…She was like pretty nice but something was random about her…I kept talking to her as I showed her what she asked for and nothing added up…Like she did not even know what kind of board she owns…What cinched it is when she said she rode a long board…Cha right…I figured she’s a cop and is on to us so I got her a vintage wax from the back and took care of her…”

“Yeah like she is no surfer…But she does look familiar though…Did you search her?” asked the woman in white

“Not yet…” said the worker as she bent down to frisk Ally…She tossed her purse to the woman in white…

“Knew I recognized her…Shit, like this is Ally Wendell, head of the Seaside Crime Task Force…” uttered the woman in white showing the others Ally’s badge and gun…

“And Mayor Wendell’s daughter! Fuckin rad Riptide!” said one of the girls in pink…

“Totally, riptide…Nice work…This means we have to like speed up our plans…Riptide go get ready for tonight…Pipeline, you Wipe Out and Hang Ten take sleeping beauty away and lock her up till I decide what to do with her…” ordered the woman in white…

“Right Surfer Girl…Come on pig, up see daisy…” laughed Hang Ten as she grabbed Ally’s arms…Pipeline grabbed her legs and they carried her away…

Surfer Girl was no alone in the middle of the factory…She was a striking blonde who was 5’7”…As a former Volleyball player and avid surfer, her white wetsuit had pink accents, a utility belt and a ying yang symbol on the chest…She wore sneakers and white gloves…Her light blue eyes were covered by a pink mask…

Surfer Girl was the ringleader of this team and was a little thrown off by the appearance of Ally…She was pleased that Riptide had captured her, but worried that she had found their hide out. She thought they had covered their tracks pretty well, but obviously not well enough…

In addition to “Surfer Girls Sleepy Vintage Surf Wax” that helped net Ally, Surfer Girl had planned to manufacture another special kind of surf wax…Ally was correct when she discovered that Kerosene (Paraffin Oil) and beeswax were key ingredients in wax…Surfer Girl planned on putting a marijuana based toxin into the wax that would be absorbed into the blood via the person’s feet standing on the wax on the surfboards…Figuring the surfers will be so stoked on the high of surfing plus the high of the wax, she could charge a mint for it and make a ton of money around the world…

This was why they hit the Pharm. Company…To get the ingredients to accelerate the effects…Now there was one last item to go…The weed…That was on the agenda tonight…They were not going to steal it though, that is why they robbed the bank…Surfer Girl was smart enough to not to rip off the drug dealers in Seaside…

Her 4 henchwomen returned, including Riptide who was now wearing the same Pink wetsuit as Pipeline, Hang Ten and Wipe Out…

Pipeline (23) was 5’5” with light brown hair, Hang Ten (24) 5’6” and blonde while Wipe Out (24) was 5’6” with dark brown hair…Riptide was the youngest of the group at age (22) standing 5’5”…All were beach bums having just moved in from Los Angeles to set up shop…

“The pig is like dealt with for now Surfer Girl…She's still totally out cold! Now what?” asked Pipeline

“Let’s get ready for the final piece to our plan tonight. We should go over it one more time…” ordered Surfer Girl…They all gathered around a table and began talking…

Across town, Megan, Kasey and Ashley waited…It was almost 8 o’clock…

“Something’s wrong…Ally usually checks in when she is out in the field…” said Kasey

“I’ve got the same feeling…No one at HQ has heard from her either…” replied Ashley

“I think we should pay those surf shops a visit to see if she is there…Let’s roll” said Megan…

After donning their uniforms, they decided that they should each go to one of the shops to save time…

Megan went to the 1st one owned by the old couple and saw it was closed up tight…She radioed Ashley and Kasey and told them…

Ashley went to the 2nd and saw the same sign that Ally had seen about “catching the big swell”

Kasey arrived at Surfer Girl’s Paradise and although it was closed, the lights were on inside…

She walked around back of the huge building looking for any clues… “This place is gigantic…especially for a surf shop…” she said to herself…

“Guys, you should get over here…This place is huge and all the lights are on inside…Ally may be inside…” She radioed to Ashley and Megan…

“On our way Kase…Be careful”…squawked Ashley and Megan…

The dark haired cheerleader kept walking behind the back of the giant surf shop trying to find an entrance…Her pom poms shushed as she walked…Finally she decided to try the roof…

Pointing one of the pom poms up to the roof a grapping hook shot out and grabbed on to the top of the roof…Instantly she was propelled to the top landing on a knee…She carefully crept on the roof stopping to look down the skylights of the shop…She saw the inside of the store from the first one…Same with the 2nd…The 3rd one shocked Kasey…She saw Ally lying face down on the floor in one of the offices…She wasn’t moving and Kasey realized she was unconscious…

Kasey tried to open the skylight but it was welded shut…Reaching into her utility belt she pulled out a glass cutter but it didn’t work… “Must be bulletproof” she thought…

“Kasey where are you, we’re here” squawked Megan…

“On the roof, I’m coming down” replied Kasey

She met up with her partners and said “I saw Ally. She’s in one of the offices inside…”

“Is she ok?” asked Megan

“Not sure. She’s unconscious…I tried getting in through one of the skylights but they’re welded shut”

“You try the front door?” asked Ashley as she quickly pulled out a lockpik from her belt and opened the door…

“We’ve got the element of surprise girls…Let’s not screw it up…” said Megan

As they walked into the shop, their boots scratched across the sandy floor…They were overwhelmed by the number of surfboards that were stacked against the walls and hanging from the ceiling…

They spread out and moved into the store…

Meanwhile in the office where Ally was being held, she began to stir…Hey eyes were glued shut and mouth was dry…She let out a couple of moans and finally opened her eyes…She had a hard time focusing on anything…

“Uh, what happened? Where am I?” she groggily said…

The office was empty and the lights were flickering…The last thing she remembered was the young girl in the surf shop wearing a gas mask and the wax exploding…Ally shook her head in attempt to clear the cobwebs…She looked at her watch and saw she’d been out for almost 2 ½ hours…

"Fuckin knock out gas..." she uttered...Unlike her super heroine counterparts, Ally had not become accustomed to being captured in the line of duty…Where as the Cheerleaders accepted it as part of the job, it infuriated Ally to no end…Problem was that it had begun to happen with more and more frequency…

This was the 4th case in a row that she had been captured while working a case…Although the last time it happened; she was with the Cheerleaders...Having all been gassed unconscious by a crooked bailiff to prevent them from testifying…

As she got to her feet, Ally felt as if she was going to get sick...It always happened after a dose of knock-out gas…Never failed…And she hated it…

Ally could not understand how being captured really never bothered the Cheerleaders…Ally always said she felt humiliated after coming to in a strange place… But they always said the opposite…

“I’d rather they catch us all than just one of us…Better odds of escape” she remembered Megan saying… “Perfect” thought Ally…

She tried the door but it was locked…Her purse was nowhere in sight and she knew she was stuck until her captors came for her…She hoped the Cheerleaders would beat them to it…

Back in the front of the store, our heroines made it to the counter…Megan bent down and found the smoldering puck of vintage wax…She held it to her nose and immediately dropped it…

“Yikes…watch that thing…This thing contained knock out gas…Strong knock out gas...Must be what they used on the guards and how they got Ally…” said Megan…

“Boy is she going to be pissed!” snickered Kasey…

Just as the Cheerleaders were walking around the counter they were met by Surfer Girl and her henchwomen…

“And like you are?” asked Surfer Girl

“The Cheerleaders, We should ask you the same?” replied Megan

“I’m Surfer Girl and you bitches are totally trespassing!”

"Yeah, like nice tights cheersluts...How tacky!" said a sarcastic Hang Ten.

“Not really bimbo, we are here to take you and your surfer skanks to jail…We know Ally Wendell is in there…And we also know you are behind the string of robberies…” quipped Megan

“Like well then…Surf’s up bitches…Thrash em girls!” Yelled Surfer Girl

Cue the Surfer Music…
Doubleb66
Henchman
Henchman

Like, totally rad update, dude!
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Cliffhanger, damn :-D Awsome update Dubbphil
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Like, these dames are totally twisted, dude! I hope the Cheerleaders don't get like, wiped out! :twisted: Nice job, Dub-dude! 8)

The 4 girls in pink sprang over the counter at the cheerleaders…

Kasey squared off with Pipeline…She pressed a button on her pom pom and a lasso of rope shot out that wrapped around Pipeline’s legs…Pipeline began reaching into her utility belt but was caught with a vicious kick from Kasey that sent her flying against the counter…

Kasey turned and saw Megan being ganged up on by Hang Ten and Surfer Girl while Ashley was being handled by Wipe Out and Riptide…

Kasey aimed her right pom at Hang Ten and her left pom at Wipe Out…She pressed the buttons and two pin sized darts were fired…The one aimed for Hang Ten missed but the one shot at Wipe Out hit here in the neck…She tried to grab at it but dropped instantly to the floor out cold…

Riptide was stunned to see her partner drop and Ashley took advantage with a nice 1-2 combo across the blonde’s jaw that staggered her…

Kasey jumped into the fray with Megan and took on Hang Ten…Kasey grabbed her by the shoulder and spun her around…Again trying to stop her with a dart, Hang Ten grabbed both her arms and nailed Kasey with a head butt…The brunette beauty dropped her poms as she staggered back into the counter…Before she could regain her senses a rope was placed around her throat and was being choked…Pipeline had untied herself and was using it to choke Kasey out…Hang Ten began to punch her in the stomach when Ashley tackled her from the side…

Kasey rammed the back of her head into Pipeline causing her to crumble…Dropping to her knees, she desparately gasped for air…

Ashley landed on top of Hang Ten and grabbing one of her pom poms stuffed it over Hang Ten’s face…As she pressed a button, Hang Ten began squirming…But Ashley was sitting on her arms so she had zero leverage…Quickly Hang Ten succumbed to the chloroform that was flowing from Ashley’s pom into her face…Ashley removed the pom and Hang Ten was out…

Megan had her hands full with Surfer Girl but got the upper hand when she nailed the blonde villain with a nasty round house kick…The advantage was short lived as Megan was spun around and punched in the jaw sending her sliding across the floor…Megan aimed her poms at the charging Riptide and fired an electrical charge at her that was true…Riptide stopped in her tracks and Megan nailed her with a nice flying kick…Riptide crashed into the side of the store slid down the wall…

Pipeline recovered and tackled Ashley off of the unconscious Hang Ten…They squared off with Pipeline catching Ashley with a quick kick to the side of the stomach…Pipeline again charged but Ashley sidestepped her and got her in a choke hold…She then placed her pom over Pipeline’s face and pressed the button to release more chloro…Pipeline struggled but was quickly felled by the fumes…Ashley dropped her onto the floor with a thud…

Ashley helped Kasey to her feet and ran over to the center of the shop… “Freeze Surfer Girl! Let her go Now!” yelled Ashley…

Surfer Girl had Megan in a sleeper hold in the middle of the shop…But once she saw the two Cheerleaders pointing their poms at her she let go…

Megan dropped to her knees and Kasey went to help her up… “Thanks, she had a good grip on me” Megan said…

“It’s low tide Surfer Girl, you’re surfing days are up…” said a confident Ashley as she aimed her poms at the villain… “Now tell us where Ally is?”

“Like take it easy cheerbitches…” gasped Surfer Girl… “We can work something out can’t we?”

“No more bullshit Surfer Girl, you and your skanks are going up the river, now take us to Ally?” said a recovered Megan…

The 3 cheerleaders now stood side by side in front of the villain…

“Don’t worry like you’ll be with her soon enough…Like you should totally let me tell you girls something though…You should have totally read the signs…” quipped Surfer Girl

“What signs?” asked a cocky Kasey

“Beware of Riptide” laughed Surfer Girl

THWUMP!!!!! THUD!!!!!!!!! THUMP!!!!!!!!

“Ungh”, “Ohhh”, “Uhhh” was all that the three heroines could muster as the surfboards connected with precision…

Unbeknownst to our oblivious Cheerleaders, Riptide had recovered from Megan’s taser attack…While Surfer Girl distracted the trio, Riptide silently untied the ropes that anchored three of the numerous surfboards that hung high above the surf shop as well as the cheerleaders…

After Surfer Girl’s wise crack about “Beware of Riptide,” Megan, Ashley and Kasey were simultaneously bonked over the head by the three surfboards crumpling them in a heap of pom poms and twisted tights…

“Like fuckin radical shot Riptide! I totally thought I was pinched for sure…But once I saw you behind them, I totally knew what you were up to” laughed Surfer Girl as she got to her feet…

“Those snobby bitches never saw what hit them Surfer Girl…You were right, like hanging those up there was an epic idea!” replied Riptide as she high fived her boss…

Both villains cleared the pieces of broken surfboards to reveal their unconscious captives…Megan and Kasey were both on their sides with their heads each resting on an outstretched arm, while Ashley slumbered on her stomach arms and legs out…Their eyes slammed shut behind their pink masks, all three were most definitely out…

“Like let’s get them tied up…” ordered Surfer Girl

Riptide gladly kicked Megan over onto her stomach and began tying her arms behind her back with one of Surfer Girl’s leashes…Surfer Girl did the same to Kasey…

Wipe Out had come to and staggered over to Surfer Girl and Riptide and saw the cheerleader carnage…

“Gnarly! What happened to them?” she groggily asked as she opened and closed her sore jaw…

“Like Riptide totally nailed them with the hanging surfboards! I was totally bullshitting them trying to figure a way out of this when I saw Riptide get up…They were all on their high horse ready to take us in and shit when BAM, they got knocked the fuck out!” laughed surfer Girl as she threw a leash to Wipe Out…

Wipe Out bent down to tie Ashley up… “Epic Riptide! What about them?” as she motioned to the unconscious duo of Hang ten and Pipeline who were both on their backs spread eagle...

“Not sure…But they are totally out of it…” answered Riptide as she tried to revive them…

“Like let them sleep it off and help me get the cheer hoes into the back before they wake up…” ordered Surfer Girl…

The villains each grabbed a cheerleader by the ankles and dragged them into the back…

Ally’s nausea still lingered but was starting to go away…It had been about 3 hours since she had been captured but had not yet seen any sign of the cheerleaders…

As she glanced again at her watch the door to the room she was in was unlocked…To her utter shock her partners were being dragged in one by one…First was Ashley, then Kasey…The girl that had helped Ally in the surf shop had a pistol pointed at her so Ally had no choice but to stay put…Finally Megan was dragged in and dropped and the door was once again slammed shut and locked…

“Megan, Ash, Kase” she whispered gently tapping their cheeks but got no response…All three heroines arms were tied behind their backs…

Ally tried untying them but the leashes were too tight…Ally sat back against the wall looking at her unconscious partners wondering how they were captured… Judging the way the girls who brought them in looked, she figured they must have put up a good fight…

Remembering what they always said about being captured together Ally sarcastically said, “Well guys, you got your wish …”
Doubleb66
Henchman
Henchman

Like, most non-heinous update, dude! Totally Rad!
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Totally wicked update, dude! Like, epic man! Can't wait for the next one, fer sher! :-D 8)
gorillaatlarge
Henchman
Henchman

Whew,,,,,let me catch my breath,,,,,,,great story...
Can't wait for more.

“Here like try this” said Surfer Girl as she tossed a bottle of smelling salts to Wipe Out…

She was still trying to rouse Hang Ten and Pipeline from their run-ins with Ashley’s Chloro Pom Poms…

Riptide had been trying out the cheerleader’s pom poms for the last half hour and had pretty much figured them out…There were several buttons on the handles of the poms…

“These things are like pretty rad…When you like press the GH button it like shoots out this rope and hook thingy…The SG button is the Stun Gun which I can totally say works…CF is like total chloroform Surfer Girl…When you press the button it like saturates in the poms…That’s what happened to Hang Ten and Pipeline…”

“Whoa like be careful, that shit is dangerous Riptide…Keep it away from you or you’ll be totally catnapping too…” warned Surfer Girl

“Like no kidding, I got lightheaded just getting a little whiff” replied Riptide…

Like good work though…Those things are like going to totally benefit us…Wipe Out are those smelling salts working?” asked Surfer Girl

“Like not really Surfer Girl…They are totally still out…”replied Wipe Out as she wiggled the bottle of smelling salts under the noses of her slumbering partners…

“Alright so here is like what we are going to do tonight…Once Hang Ten and Pipeline come to, they will stay here and like guard the cop and the skanks…Riptide, like you me and Wipe Out will go and meet the dealers to score the last ingredient for my Weed based surf wax…” explained Surfer Girl

“Like I’m going to check on our prisoners…” said Surfer Girl

“Ugghhh…Ohhh” moaned Kasey…The dark haired cheerleader was the first heroine to stir…

“Kase, finally…” said Ally as she went over to help her up…

“What happened? My head is fucking killing me!” moaned a groggy Kasey…

“Not sure sweetie…They dragged you guys in here and dumped you…Do you remember what went on out there? The girls who brought you in looked pretty haggard”

“Yeah we were fighting Surfer Girl and her henchwomen…We had taken care of them all and were about to arrest Surfer Girl…That’s the last thing I remember…All I know is I have a killer headache…And I can’t move my arms…” explained Kasey…

“How long have we been in here?” asked Kasey

“About 30 minutes…”

“Did you try to untie us?” asked Kasey

“Yeah…That leash is too tight…It needs to be cut…”

“What happened to you?” asked Kasey trying to wiggle herself free…

“I figured out what is happening here…I was on my way to call you guys but one of them caught on…She sold me a puck of surf wax that exploded with knock-out gas…I never had a chance…’

“Oh yeah…Now I remember, we did see that puck of wax on the floor of the shop…I’m sure that pleased you?” smiled Kasey

“Very funny”

“Ohhhhh…My head…”

Kasey and Ally went over and helped up Megan who had woken up…

“You ok Meg?” asked Kasey

“Jeessus! Kase, what happened?” asked a groggy Megan as she shook her head…

“Not sure Meg…We had Surfer Girl cornered and the lights went out…I remember Surfer Girl saying something about beware of Riptide and that was it…” said Kasey

“Ohhh yeah…Right Kase...I nailed Riptide with my stun gun from my Poms, but it was only a quick shot…She probably came to and conked over the heads with something…” explained Megan

“There are a ton of surfboards hanging over the floor…Maybe she let a few of them go…That would do the trick, I’d think” offered Ally

“That would explain our splitting headaches and not being able to remember what happened out there…” replied Kasey…

“Sneaky bitches…Cannot even fight us fairly, they have to use a cheap shot to capture us…”said a frustrated Megan

“Like come on cheer skanks…That was a total fair fight…Except when Riptide totally nailed you with the hanging surfboards…” exclaimed Surfer Girl entering the room…

All 3 girls’ blood boiled as their captor entered the room…

“Like is your other friend going to ever get up?" Asked Surfer Girl motioning to the sleeping Ashley who was still not awake…

“Fuck you Surfer Girl…You are going to be sorry you did this to us…When we get through with you the only thing you will be surfing is the rock pile up at county…’shouted Ally

“Like nice language…I’m sure the mayor would be proud of his little girl’s tantrum”

Ally stormed after Surfer Girl…She was going to get them out of this herself…

“Ally no wait” exclaimed Megan

Before Ally reached her, Riptide appeared and caught Ally and had her arms pinned behind her…Ally struggled but could not get free…

“Like I do not like you Mayor’s Daughter…” said Surfer Girl as she approached Ally…She got face to face with Ally and began running her over the tights that encased Ally's legs…Ally began kicking at Surfer Girl and cursing her… “Like settle down Mayor’s daughter and just relax…You are a totally strong woman, I can see that…So while we are gone, I want to make sure you and you friends do not get into any trouble…”

Surfer Girl produced one of the Cheerleaders Pom Poms… “Like I think this is the one” She pressed the CF button and could immediately smell the sweet fumes…Ally smelled them as well and knew what was coming...She had been caught with chloroform before and could recognize that smell anywhere...

As she placed the Pom over Ally’s face Kasey and Megan broke for the villains…Even though their arms were tied, they outnumbered the villains 3-2 and liked their chances…But before they got there, Wipe Out came in and got between them…

She had a pom in each hand…Pressing the SG button the on the left pom and the KOD button on the right they each stopped their victims short…

Kasey began writhing in pain as the stun gun from the left pom did its business…

Megan was nailed with pin sized darts in both legs…

The beam from the left pom finally subsided and Kasey dropped to the floor…

As Wipe Out assaulted her partners, Ashley came to and heard the ruckus…She quickly tried to clear her throbbing head and saw that her partners were in trouble…Ashley got to her feet and staggered over to Wipe Out and bull rushed her knocking her to the ground…

Megan was staggering around…She plucked the dart from her left leg…She plucked the other dart as well…The cheerleaders industrial tights were thick and heavy, but not enough to stop their powerful darts…She thought she saw Ashley tackle Wipe Out though her vision was blurred and then her legs gave out and she collapsed to the floor on her stomach…

Ashley began kicking Wipe Out in the stomach…Her arms being tied was a problem, but not big enough for her to help her friends…Ashley turned to help Ally but walked right into one of her pom poms…

She saw Hang Ten on the other end of it with a big smile…She slammed Ashley into a wall and said “Like payback is a motherfucker isn’t it?”

Ashley was stunned…Not that she was being chloroformed, that had happened many times before…But that it was happening with her own poms…She tried to kick Hang Ten but it was no use…Having just recovered from the surfboard attack, Ashley knew she’d be out once again very soon…The chloro in their poms was very powerful…Her eyes rolled behind her mask and she began sliding down the wall…With one last ummph, she passed out…

Meanwhile Ally struggled for all she was worth…But it was no use, the chloro flowed freely from the poms right into her lungs…As her eyes began to flutter and roll and she saw her partners once again scattered on the floor…That was the last thing she saw before finally succumbing…

Riptide let her fall to the floor with a thud…

“Like let’s go girls…They’ll be out for a while” said surfer girl as she kicked Ally onto her back…

They helped Wipe Out to her feet and closed the door leaving Seaside’s prized protectors spralwed out on the office floor to once again sleep it off…
Doubleb66
Henchman
Henchman

Like, another totally radical update, dude! I totally dig the K.O.s!

“Like that was fun…We totally fucked up the cheerskanks!” laughed Riptide…

“Like did you see the one I nailed with the stun gun? She was totally freaking out?” asked Wipe Out

“Like trust me that beam really knocks you on your ass…” answered Riptide as the villains continued to relive their war stories from their last battle…

Surfer Girl finally quieted them down…

“So like Hang Ten, you and Pipeline are going to keep watch on the cheerleaders while Me, Riptide and Wipe Out are going to pick up our delivery…They should not give you any trouble…Like once we get back, we will get rid of our guests so we can totally start making our Stoner Surf Wax…You guys make sure and tie up the mayor’s daughter before she wakes up…Like we don’t want her to be able to free the Cheerleaders…” said Surfer Girl…

“Like catch you bitches later” laughed Riptide as they walked out of the factory…

After they left, Hang Ten said to Pipeline “Like I am so hungry, I’m going to get us something to eat…You want something from Mikey’s?”

“Totally killer idea! Get me a burger and a shake...” replied Pipeline… “I’ll go tie up the mayor’s daughter while you’re gone…Like hurry though I’m starved too…”

Hang Ten left and Pipeline made her way to the room where the heroes slept…She had a set of pom poms and was wearing Megan’s utility belt in case she needed some back-up…She opened the door and saw the room just as they left it…All 4 girls were still out cold,…

Pipeline made her way over to Ally…She rolled her onto her stomach and put her arms behind her back…She produced a long length or leash and began tying Ally up…

As she was about done, Pipeline thought she heard one of the heroines stir…She dropped Ally’s arms and picked up the poms and spun around…

She was met with a blistering kick to the jaw that snapped her head back…She staggered back into the wall…But before she could get her bearings, she was nailed with a round house kick in the cheek…The poms went flying as did Pipeline…She was on her hands and knees and desperately trying to get to the poms…She sat up on her knees to see Kasey staring at her with a big grin…

“Like I thought you were still asleep?” asked a groggy Pipeline…

“No I think you have me confused with you Pipeline…” answered a smug Kasey as she gave a quick kick to the chin of Pipeline that sent her onto her back…As she landed her head bounced off the concrete floor knocking her out…

Kasey had come to from the stun gun blast just as Riptide had…The stun gun is only effective for a few minutes and Kasey had been laying in wait…

Her arms were still tied but they were now in business…There were Megan’s poms and utility belt that was on Pipeline…If they could wake Ally she could use the scissors in the utility belt to cut them out…

Kasey tried to rouse Ally but it was not use…

She then went over to Megan...She saw the two darts on the floor next to Megan and knew she’d be up soon…Their darts were very powerful in stopping their victims not long lasting…

Kasey kept nudging Megan and finally she began to stir…The heroines eyes fluttered open behind her mask…

“Uhhh…Are we dead yet?” asked Megan in a soft voice…

“Not yet sweetie…You ok?” asked Kasey helping her sit up…

“Yeah I’m fine, just a little woozy from the darts…How bout them?” asked Megan nodding over to Ally and Ashley…

“They’re both out…and judging the way they are breathing I think they got put down with Chloroform from our poms…But on the bright side I kicked Pipeline’s ass and now have your poms and utility belt…So if we can wake Ally up, she can cut us out…”

Both heroines went over to Ally and tried to wake her, but it was no use…

“Kasey, we need the oxygen atomizer from my belt…a blast of that should wake both girls up…” said Megan…

She was referring to the special Oxygen Atomizer they had made just for situations like this…This was far more effective than smelling salts…

But having their hands tied was going to make it difficult…

Kasey knelt down facing away from Pipeline and tried to unhook the belt…After a few minutes she was finally able to…Megan then knelt behind her so they were back to back…After a few more minutes of finagling she had the atomizer…

Kasey rolled Ally over onto her stomach and Megan lined up the atomizer with Kasey’s help…She sprayed it over Ally’s face and she instantly began to stir…

“Hey there Ally?”

“Jesus, I am tired of waking up on my back all the time” moaned Ally as she rubber her eyes…

“That’s what she said” laughed Megan…

“You ok Ally?” asked Kasey…

“Yeah…How bout Ash?”

“Oh yeah, here Ally, spray this on Ashley…” asked Megan as she dropped the atomizer in Ally’s hands…

She sprayed it over the sleeping Ashley’s face and roused her as well…

“I need a vacation…” moaned Ashley as her friends helped her up…

Ally, get the scissors from my utility belt and cut us out before anyone else comes in…

“Like Pipeline, grub’s here…Come on…” yelled Hang Ten as she plopped down at a table in the factory…

“Shhh, quiet” whispered Megan as Kasey was tying up the unconscious Pipeline…

“Hey Pipeline, like come on already…” yelled Hang Ten with her mouth full…

Megan peeked around the corner of the factory and saw Hang Ten stuffing her face… “Looks like she’s the only one here…Let’s take her down before anyone else comes back…”

“Like where the hell is she?” whispered Hang Ten…She began walking towards the 4 heroines and as she turned the corner she was slammed in the wall by Ally…

“Where are the rest of you?” yelled Ally…

“Like how the fuck did you get out?” asked Hang Ten… “That total moron Pipeline…Surfer Girl is going to kill us?”

“Where are they Hang Ten?” asked Megan

“Off getting the weed for the Stoner Wax…They’ll be back soon…”

“Thanks…Sorry about this sweetie” said Ashley as she place a pom over Hang Ten’s face...

Hang Ten started squirming as the chloro smothered her but quickly gave way and slumped over Ashley’s shoulder…Ashley carried her into the room and tied her up next to Pipeline…

“Ok guys, we have to surprise them when they get back…I say we dart them and finish them off with the chloro…” asked Kasey

“Sounds good to me, let’s find our other poms…” said Megan…

But as they spread out…

“Well well, like look who is wide awake?”

Surfer Girl, Riptide and Wipe Out were back…

“Like get em girls…” ordered Surfer girl…

Even though they were outnumbered, Wipe Out and Riptide sprang into action…

Megan and Kasey met Wipe Out and Riptide with flying kicks that sent the villains tumbling across the floor…

Surfer Girl went after Ally and Ashley nailing them each with blows to the stomachs…She then grabbed a surfboard and crashed it over Ally’s back sending her to the floor…

Ashley kicked out the legs of Surfer Girl but was surprised to see how quickly she recovered…Ally was trying to pick herself off the floor…

Riptide got up and squared off with Megan…Megan came at her with a punch that Riptide dodged, she then grabbed Megan’s arm and swung her into the wall…Megan was stunned and stumbled backwards…Riptide nailed her with a punch across the jaw that sent Megan down to the floor…

Ashley had Wipe Out in a bear hug when Riptide hit her square over the shoulders with a surfboard...Ashley released Wipe Out and dropped to her knees…Riptide picked up the board and was about to finish Ashley off but she suddenly dropped the board and collapsed to the floor out cold…

Megan had recovered and nailed the blonde villain with a dart to the neck that stopped her…Megan then nailed the woozy Wipe Out with a dart putting her down…

Ashley and Megan then ran to help Kasey who was in trouble with Surfer Girl… “I’m out of darts Ash…” said Megan…

“I’ve got an idea…”

Ashley stopped at one of the boxes in the middle of the factory and found one of Surfer Girls sleepy surf wax…

“Kasey outta the way…” yelled Megan…

Kasey did a handspring and vaulted away from Surfer Girl leaving her puzzled…

“Like where are you going cheerwhore?” said Surfer Girl…

“Like you’re the one going somewhere Surfer Girl...”Said Megan

“Like where there is no ocean or beach” ‘replied Kasey

“Just a lot of rocks…” laughed Ashley

“Like save it Cheerleaders…I’ll get you when I get out…” smirked Surfer Girl knowing the jig was up…She was surrounded and saw what Ashley was holding…She saw Riptide and Wipe Out both out cold on the floor and could only imagine what happened to Hang Ten and Pipeline…They were so close, but Surfer Girl knew she was going down…

"Allow me" said Ally as she grabbed the wax from Ashley's hand...She
lobbed the sleepy wax at Surfer Girl and it exploded engulfing the blonde villain in a pink cloud…

Surfer Girl began coughing and staggering around and collapsed to the floor out cold…

After the gas dissipated, Ally cuffed the unconscious Surfer Girl and then the rest of the villains…

“That felt good…Thanks guys…This was a big crime we solved….Couldn’t have done it without you…

“No problem Al…replied Kasey

“But we have to stop getting ourselves captured…It drives me up the wall” said Ally…

“Part of the deal Al…Although you were the one who got us captured if I’m not mistaken?” replied Megan

Ally was blushing and began to laugh, “Oh who cares… So are we going out tonight?”

“Sure, anyone want to go surfing first?” asked Ashley…

“Not a chance” the other 3 replied… “We’ve like had enough surfing for one day…”

The End…
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Totally wicked ending, dubber! Nice little story! Enjoyed reading it! 8)
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer." - Paul Atredes
DPH70
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Good story."Surf's up babe!"It's a gas",a KO gas that is"!!!