Roll of the Die: Crimsonia's First Exciting Adventure!

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Another fun story, inspired by a series of photos I ran across (which are here in the story).
Crimsonia is actually a great character name that's never been used, and it does fit the Heroineburgh naming system rather well,
so I reserve the right to maybe use it in the future. For now, however, it's just a sexy read in two posts (so all the photos can be used).

This will be the first in a series of stories called "Roll of the Die". It's a bit like Dial H for Hero except there's wish fulfillment.

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonia Crimm was a true nerd. Not one of those "fake geek girls" people are always hearing about from Youtube videos and angry articles, complaining how a female cosplayer won't know anything about the comic character she's playing, or that she poses in social photos with a comic book for credibility.

No, Sonia was not a poseur in any way, shape or form. She worked full time as the only female employee behind the counter at Fantasia Comics, and was as knowledgeable as any of the other counter clerks in the store about the history of comics and the vast selection of both new and back issues available in the shop, which was a popular hangout for the geeks and gamers in the college town where she lived and attended university.

Of course, it wasn't that difficult to measure up, given that she was only one of the two counter clerks working at the store other than the owner, Dan, who took his turn at the till on Sundays when his employees were usually off. The other clerk at Fantasia was, in fact, her current boyfriend, Max Powell, who was a decently handsome post-graduate student in the English department, usually sporting his coke-bottle glasses and a bit of stubble. 

One of the reasons Sonia enjoyed coming to work at the shop was because whenever business was slow in the afternoon between the lunchtime and the after-work crowd, Sonia knew she could always catch a little snuggle time in the back room of the store, swapping spit with Max, who happened to be a very good kisser.

Usually, they were able to schedule their makeout sessions on Mondays, since new comics hadn't arrived yet and the pull boxes had been mostly emptied from the previous week. It was definitely one of the main things that made her look forward to the start of the week - she never dreaded Mondays like most people.

One Monday, Sonia had already opened the store when Max sauntered in a few minutes late, which was nothing unusual. He was wearing one of the T-shirts she really liked - that one with the meme of Admiral Ackbar shouting "It's a trap!", and she smirked with amusement when he entered the shop.

"Hey, babe," she nodded at Max, barely looking up from the new issue of Thor she was perusing behind the counter. "What's up?"
sonia reads the thor comic.jpg
sonia reads the thor comic.jpg (196.56 KiB) Viewed 628 times
"Not much, honeybunch, " Max quipped back. "Hey, I have a question for you."

"Sure, what is it?" Sonia smiled sweetly. "What's on your mind?"

"Well, you know I'm a T.A. for one of the English department seminars, right? Well, today, the topic was about the fantastical pulp fiction of writers like H. Rider Haggard and Edgar Rice Burroughs, and the discussion came around to fantasies the students might write about. So, I have a question for you - if there was a fantasy you could fulfill, what would it be?"

"Oh, that's easy," Sonia joked. "My biggest fantasy is that you would buy me those three tacos for ten bucks from that food truck down the street at lunchtime. You know I can't resist a boy who brings me Mexican," she added, blowing him a sarcastic kiss.

"Oh, come on, seriously, Sonia," whined Max. "I'm not kidding here. I really want to know. What would be your ideal fantasy? I don't think we've talked about this before."

"Alright, already, you busybody," she snorted in reply. "I suppose it can't hurt. I mean, you know me better than almost anyone. So, sure, I'll tell you..."

"Yes....?" Max leaned forward over the counter with anticipation, pushing the Thor comic book down so he could better catch Sonia's direct eye contact. Along with her usual short curly brown haircut and nerdy reading glasses, she had on some alluring yellow eyeshadow, and he wanted to admire it. "I really like your eyes today, by the way..."

"Oh, thanks, babe," she acknowledged his compliment. "Well, anyway, I have this idea for a comic book, and my fantasy pretty much goes along with it."

"Really? You never told me before that you wanted to write a comic. We could probably carry it in the store. What's it about?" asked Max.

"Well, it's about a superheroine," Sonia explained. "The premise is a little like Vampblade, you know that comic from Action Lab? But it's not a parody or a deconstruction of anything. See, this chick works in a comic shop, like me, but she has a secret identity she can turn into - a super sexy heroine in a tight spandex costume with some awesome powers."

"She has to balance her life as a comic store clerk with developing the responsibility to become the leading superheroine of the city, but without anyone finding out her identity, because that would endanger her friends and customers. There's some MacGuffin hidden in the store itself that gives her the ability to access her powers, but I haven't worked out the details in the story as to what it might be."

"Wow, that's a cool premise," replied Max. "Good idea. I think our customer base would be into it. I mean, probably the customers of any comic shop would, but especially our little army of horny comic geeks from the college who will buy anything with boobs on the cover."

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too," nodded Sonia. "And here's the kicker: guess what her superhero name would be?"

"Uh....Sex Woman? Fuckable Girl? Spandex Lady? Maybe...Empowered Babe?" Max joked. "I dunno, just spitballing here, or should I say freeballing..."

"No, silly!" she retorted, jabbing him with her elbow. "It's based on my name. I'm Sonia Crimm, right? The transformation would turn my identity upside down. So my alter ego would be the reverse: Crimm Sonia. For short, Crimsonia."

"No shit! That's brilliant, what a great name!" Max enthused, quickly searching the term on the ComicSpine database which contained all the character names already copyrighted by publishing companies. "No....nothing here under Crimsonia. There's a lot of other Crimson stuff, of course, but not that. I think...we have a winnah!"

"Aw, that's sweet, babe," Sonia replied, blushing a bit. "I'm so glad you like it. Well, now that I've answered that pressing question, let's retire to the Hot Zone for a few minutes. I've already rolled a joint and I want to get in some snoochie boochie time before that fat nerdy fucker Darren walks in here at 10:15 looking for all the damn books he forgot to pick up last week, and then complains about the ones that have spine ticks. Smooching time, too, of course!"

Max grinned at Sonia, who licked her lips flirtatiously. He was so lucky to have such a compatible girlfriend who not only enjoyed almost everything he liked, but also provided free pot in the morning, and was a pretty decent kisser! He rated her body at about a six, to be fair, but that was already a ten in any red-blooded comic shop.

"Lead on, my queen!" he bowed sarcastically. "I'll try to keep my hands out of your panties this time..."

Holding hands, the pair walked back to the business office, closed the door, and locked it behind them.
Last edited by shevek 8 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
shevek
Producer
Producer

After their makeout session, a couple hours of relative boredom went by. Max swept the floor with a broom, and Sonia held the dustpan. It was then that one of the shop's more quirky customers fatefully shambled in the door.

Siva Gress was an insecure and petite but somewhat attractive goth girl in her early twenties with a rather round face, usually sporting a scowl. She almost always wore too much caked-on pale face makeup, black eyeliner and black lipstick, and often covered her cheeks with little black hearts to express the sadness she felt inside. A couple years ago, before Sonia had been hired at the shop, Siva had briefly dated Max after meeting him in a class at the college. He used to have a thing for goth girls.
siva goth girl.jpg
siva goth girl.jpg (5.07 KiB) Viewed 627 times
"Hey, Siva," grumbled Max. He was never exactly happy to see her in the store, but she kept her status as a loyal customer at the shop, so he had to at least remain courteous to this girl, whose fashion sense seemed to consist of wearing unoriginal corporate-made mall-goth attire from the suburban Hot Topic.

She nodded wordlessly, and ambled over to the bookshelf with the indie comics and the LGBT books. Siva had spent years exploring where she fit on the queer spectrum, experimenting with different pronouns and identities, and Max simply got tired waiting for her to figure it out, so they broke up. But she still regularly came in and bought comicsfrom that genre, as well as goth titles like Lil Batsy and Gloom Cookie.

"Mail call, babe!" Sonia suddenly broke the ice as she came bounding into the room with some envelopes and packages. Siva perked her ears up, feeling disgusted and angry at the sound of Sonia's voice, but keeping her feelings to herself. She felt resentful of the solid relationship that Sonia and Max had built, but didn't want to lose her connection to the store, or her ability to see Max now and then. She still had a major crush on him in a very heterosexual manner, sometimes even getting herself off to old photos of him on her cellphone.

"What'd we get today? Monday is almost never a worthwhile mail day, and the Lunar packages don't come until tomorrow," Matt replied.

"Bill...bill...junk mail...bill," recited Sonia. "Just the usual bullshit that Dan has to take care of. But hey, here's something interesting. It's a little red cardboard box. No return address, and no postal stamp. Seems like somebody must have dropped it off. I wonder what's inside?"

Matt's interest was piqued, and as Sonia tore into the wrapping, he opened the lid of the box and pulled out a spherical object carefully wrapped in red felt. Taking off the covering, he revealed to Sonia what was inside.

"Hey, it's a large, red 20-sided die...an icosahedron. I don't remember ordering one of these from Diamond, do you?" Max inquired.

"Certainly not," replied Sonia. "And look, there's some kind of note at the bottom on red paper. Somebody's written a message to go along with it."
"What does it say?" asked Max. "Does it indicate who the package is from?"

"No, it doesn't," Sonia said with disappointment. "But this sentence looks like it's been written with a fancy old quill pen. It says 'Roll a six, right side up, the woman's wish turns on. Roll a nine, upside down, the woman's wish is gone.' What could that mean?"

"I don't know for sure," Max replied, "but maybe it's some kind of game we got as a bonus for being a dependable customer with the distributor. It's just one die, so it's probably just a gimmick for publicity or something. We can put it out at the front of the shop for kids to play with."

"Sure, we could do that," agreed Sonia, picking up the die and examining it carefully. "But let's try out the die first ourselves. Couldn't hurt, right? It's just a fun game."
sonia looks at the mysterious die.jpg
sonia looks at the mysterious die.jpg (172.27 KiB) Viewed 627 times
"OK, well, you're the woman," Max said, "and it's your wish, whatever that means. So sure, you go for it, Sonia."

While the pair had been discussing the unexpected gift which came in the mail, Siva Gress had overhead their entire conversation in the back near the indie comics bookshelf. Her sixth sense for the supernatural told her that something was afoot here, to be sure, but she didn't know what. Now, Siva was intrigued enough to stick around and see what the fuss about the die was all about. She scuttled quickly and silently behind the bookshelf and hid, so as not to reveal herself.

"OK, Max," Sonia nodded, looking around. "It looks like Siva left without buying anything. That girl is so creepy. But we're here all by ourselves on Monday, so let's just roll the die and see what happens!"

Sonia rolled the icosahedron on the gaming table, and it settled on the number 6. She rolled it two more times, and both times it settled again on the number 6. Again she rolled it twice, and the number 6 again came up.

"Hey, that's unusual," Max commented.

"Yeah," agreed Sonia. "I wonder if it ever lands on any other number. I mean, the message itself implies it should at least land on nine at some point, right? So what do you think we should do next?"

"Well, it says the woman should make a wish," Max suggested, "and you're the woman here, so, you know, roll it again and make a wish. The chances of anything happening are infinitesimal, but the die already seems to almost defy probability, so..."

"I get what you're saying. Here goes," Sonia ventured, rolling the die again, as it turned up yet another 6. "I wish....I wish to transform into the superheroine I've always wanted to be. I wish to become...CRIMSONIA!"

Without any warning, to the surprise of both Max and Sonia, the die began to glow with a bright red aura. From her hiding place behind the bookcase, Siva's eyes went wide as she witnessed the light from the die spread outward and envelop Sonia until she was entirely bathed in an eerie red luminescence. She didn't want to get any closer, though.

"Max! I feel...so strange..." groaned Sonia, as if immersed in a mixture of both pain and pleasure. "This reddish energy...it's suffusing me with so much power...I feel this desire..."

"What's happening, Sonia?" Max cried worriedly, not knowing whether to step in and confiscate the die. "Did you turn on some kind of device inside that die?"

"Not that I know of, Max," the distracted Sonia replied. "But I can't think logically about that now. I feel so good with all of this energy inside me. It's giving me a strong compulsion to touch myself!"

Sonia lifted up her black tank top, and began caressing her small, perky breasts with her hand. Max could hardly believe this was happening in front of him. Why was she suddenly putting on such a sexy strip show in the middle of the comic shop?

Siva was wondering the same thing, but didn't want to reveal her presence yet. For now, she just enjoyed the unexpected pleasure of watching Sonia fondle her cute little tits.
sonia becomes lustful.jpg
sonia becomes lustful.jpg (171.05 KiB) Viewed 627 times
The young female comics clerk wasn't finished pleasuring herself yet. If anything, she was only getting started, as Sonia removed her reading glasses and shoved her other hand down under her panties. She began furiously rubbing her clit and moaning at the top of her lungs. "Ooooohhhh! Heaven help me, Max, I can't stop myself, what is this die making me do? I need to come so badly! Ahhhhh....Ahhhhh...."

It was then that Max noticed the subtle changes encroaching upon Sonia's face, which Siva also beheld with surprise from her place of refuge. Sonia's short hair began lengthening, extending fully down her shoulders and her back. Her face became more beautiful, and her lips grew fuller and redder. Her breasts grew steadily bigger, expanding from an A-cup to a double-D, and her body was re-sculpted into a curvaceous hourglass figure with outrageously tight abs.

Sonia was quickly changing from a six to a ten, and all this was happening as she increasingly approached a level of orgasmic pleasure, stroking her pussy with wild abandon. Max couldn't believe his eyes, as he never realized Sonia could be this powerfully sexy and hot, almost beyond his imagination to even conceive. 

After a few more seconds, Sonia screamed in a fantastic, climactic release AAAAAHHHHHH! sending out seismic vibrations which made the walls and fixtures shudder and shake. Luckily, nothing in the store fell over, especially on Siva, who was still concealed behind one of the bookcases.

The process wasn't done yet: at the moment of orgasm, a huge red flash emanated from all over Sonia's body, briefly blinding the witnesses to this incredible phenomenon. When the flash dissipated, one could conclusively say that Sonia Crimm was no more. In her place stood a statuesque woman with long brown hair and a gorgeous face, wearing a tight red and black spandex bodysuit with several revealing holes in the front, the largest of which exposed the gorgeous cleavage of her large breasts.
crimsonia debut.jpg
crimsonia debut.jpg (113.16 KiB) Viewed 627 times
Peering around the edge of the indie comics bookcase, Siva stared at the new woman with a mixture of envy and lust. There was no question that her bisexuality made her quite attracted to whatever incredibly sexy entity that Sonia had become, even though she'd never had feelings for Sonia herself before. Siva felt her own hands drift to her crotch as her panties moistened, but she stopped herself - there was too much at stake now to succumb to foolish desire. 

At the nape of Sonia's neck was pinned a long, flowing red cape, her legs were encased in shiny flesh-colored tights, and she wore thigh-high boots with heels that made her seem even taller. The heroine posed triumphantly with her hands on her curvy hips, pouting her moist enticing lips and smiling directly at Max. For the astounded English postgrad, however, there was no question in his mind what he was witnessing: this was definitely the birth of....

"...CRIMSONIA! That's what you are, right?" Max inquired worriedly of his girlfriend, who had in the past few minutes somehow become the most beautiful and powerful woman the world had possibly ever seen. He was incredibly attracted to what she had become, but also concerned. "Sonia, are you still in there? Please tell me!"

The superheroine smiled, and his heart melted with desire. "Yes, of course, Max, it's still me...still your girlfriend. But I have to tell you, I don't feel at all like Sonia anymore. My body is completely different. And I just went through the most incredible sexual experience...I mean, you saw it for yourself. Sonia's never gone through anything like that before. I'm the same, yes, yet I'm also a totally different person..I can feel that I'm Crimsonia. Somehow, that magic die made it happen!"

Max frowned. "Magic, huh? And you said...totally different? So, does that mean you have powers? Superpowers?"

"Yes, I can sense that I do," replied Crimsonia, sweeping her beautiful cape behind her with a flourish of her spandex-clad arm. "I have super strength, I have incredible speed, and the ability to fly. Pretty sure I'm nearly invulnerable as well. Everything a superheroine would need to do her job!"

That last arrogant statement by the woman formerly known as Sonia was enough to shake Siva out of her lustful reverie and spur her to action, as her anger and jealousy spiraled out of control with a cascade of purely vicious thoughts: How dare this nerdy comic book clerk suddenly transform into a beautiful superheroine! How dare she brag about having all of these incredible powers! How dare this beautiful goddess claim to be the girlfriend of Max, the one that Siva had loved for so long!

"AAAARRRRGGGHHHH! NOOOOO! " Siva dashed out of her hiding place, screaming bloody murder at the top of her lungs. The two comic shop employees had assumed she'd left the store long ago, so they were totally taken by surprise to see her jump from behind the bookcase. Crimsonia and Max stood there, flabbergasted, as Siva dashed past them and grabbed the red die off the gaming table. Insane with rage, Siva rolled the die and it landed, as it had several times before, on the number six.

"Yes! It will be granted to me!" the petite goth girl shouted. "I want the power! I wish to be...AGGRESSIVA!"

Within seconds, as Max and his heroine girlfriend watched, Siva started to experience agonizing pain as her body elongated from a squat, unremarkable five-foot-two to a slender, alluring hourglass figure standing at nearly six feet tall with full gorgeous breasts. Her hair lengthened down her body, straight and black, and formed two small buns on the sides of her head, while her face gained unmatched beauty, her lips changing from black to enticing bright red.

"Oooohhhhhh!" Siva opened her mouth to cry out in ecstasy from the strange combination of torture and pleasure, and a strange shadowy cloud emerged, covering her entire body. The shadows solidified and dissipated, congealing into a single tight black latex outfit which encased her entire body and incorporated gloves, a bustier, a corset, a mini-dress, and thigh-high black boots. 

The costume was accessorized with chains along her waist and pauldrons on her shoulders, and she looked every part the evil supervillainess, like a sexy dominatrix guarding the entrance to Hell. Max already had an erection from watching Sonia transform, and now that he realized that he also still had a thing for hot goth girls, his dick felt it was about to burst out of his pants. It didn't help that Siva slid her hands slowly and seductively over her tight black costume just to demonstrate to Max how sexy she looked!

"See all this hot goodness you're missing now, Max? Now, face me, bitch!" she shouted, pointing her tight glove directly at Crimsonia in complete contempt. Razor-sharp black claws sprang out CHING! CHING! from the nails beneath her gloves. "My wish has been granted. The poor, pathetic Siva Gress no longer exists. There is only a beautiful and terrible instrument of hate and destruction that will rend you limb from limb! I am your doom. I am....AGGRESSIVA!"
aggressiva villainess.jpg
aggressiva villainess.jpg (77.27 KiB) Viewed 627 times
"Oh, great!" Crimsonia shrugged, responding sarcastically. "Such creativity! You wish for the most cliched gothic supervillainess costume imaginable, and then you name yourself after an old Front 242 song. Don't look surprised - I'm quite a music nerd myself. Or, at least Sonia was. Now, I'm the sexy superheroine who's going to kick your ass!"

"Love to see you try!" shrieked Aggressiva, as she leaped straight at Crimsonia, slashing at the front of her costume with her razor-sharp claws. SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! the claws shattered as they made contact with the heroine's rock-hard abs, snapping off and falling to the floor, and Aggressiva screamed in frustration. "Aaaaarrrgghh! Damn you! How did that happen?"

"Actually, it's pretty simple," smirked Crimsonia in her confident power stance. "You're just not very good at wishing. I'm practically invulnerable to physical harm, and that includes those long goth fingernails you cooked up. Now, I'm going to need to teach you a lesson in humility!"

Crimsonia swung her powerful fist with major force directly into Aggressiva's breasts WHOOM! propelling the villainess backwards through the air. She crashed right into the bookcase of indie comics and LGBT publications, and it fell on top of her. As Aggressiva used her super-strength to lift the fallen bookcase off her chest, she heard a RRRIPPP! as her mini-dress tore through its seams, creating an embarrassing slit down the back. Her ass was hanging out!

"Ha, ha - how fashionable that ripped skirt is!" Crimsonia taunted her with sarcasm. "You're not very good at wishing for costumes either, are you? Maybe if you spent more time reading action-packed superhero comics, and less energy on titles that affirm your search for identity but don't tell a worthwhile story...you'd know how to design a combat-ready uniform!"

The thin-skinned goth villainess simply wasn't prepared for the kind of quippy battle banter which included a non-stop barrage of personal insults - her zoomer ego was just too fragile for ridicule. "You bitch!" she stomped right up to Crimsonia and yelled in her face. "If I can't beat the shit out of you, then I'll destroy you another way. With shame!"

Aggressiva mustered up a burst of her gothic super-strength and suddenly CRASH! Crimsonia felt herself lifted up in the air, her back smashed up against another bookcase. The insane goth girl's black latex glove was tightly pressed against her throat, squeezing her larynx and making it hard to breathe. And if that wasn't bad enough, Crimsonia felt Aggressiva's other glove close tightly around the crotch of her red spandex bodysuit.

Graphic novels tumbled out of the shaking bookcase onto the floor as Aggressiva gripped Crimsonia in a deadly chokehold, stroking and kneading her private parts. Even as she could barely obtain oxygen, the lovely heroine began moaning uncontrollably, unable to stop herself from crying out with great pleasure as her adversary kept touching and probing, sticking her fingers under the tight fabric covering her pussy and thrusting them in and out, in and out.

"Ooooohhh! Ahhhhh! I'm so sorry, Max! Can't believe this is...aaahhhh!...happening to me! Uhhhhhhh!" Crimsonia squealed in dire distress, as Max cowered behind the counter, frozen with fear.

"Believe it, bitch!  What I didn't tell you about my wish is one of my deadliest powers - I can turn anyone into my mindless thrall once I bring them to orgasm under my hands. I am going to make you come against your will!" boasted the unhinged supervillainess, wetting her lips with evil glee as she continued to ferociously finger-fuck her opponent.

"Your cunt will explode with delicious sticky juices, and I will lick them all up right in front of your little cute boyfriend, who can't do a damn thing about it. Your gorgeous, helpless body will then belong to me, and he will lose you forever. I will be the private owner of a very sexy superheroine who will obey all of my commands! Ha ha ha!"

"I can tell that Sonia is getting close to the edge," Max thought to himself. "I've watched her face before, and even though her beauty is so much more pronounced now, I can see that she's only seconds away from letting loose. Can't let that happen if she's going to remain Crimsonia, and not Siva's sex slave. I've got to do something...but what?"

He looked frantically around the room for something to use, any kind of weapon...and then his eyes settled on the broom handle, hidden behind the counter. The latex-clad Aggressiva was so busy with her sex torture of the crimson-clad heroine that she had turned her back on Max and forgotten all about him, considering him a minor detail at best.

Thanks to the rip at the back of her mini-dress, her curvaceous buttocks were clearly visible at the back of her black latex outfit, so Max charged forward stealthily with the broom handle and aimed it carefully, thrusting it deeply and forcibly inside the sphincter of Aggressiva's anal cavity.

"AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!" screamed the villainess in incredible agony, letting go of Crimsonia and whirling around to face her presumptuous attacker. She pulled the broom handle out of her anus and looked at it for a moment. The end was visibly colored brown, and stank with an odor from the mixture of lubricative fluid and fecal matter - santorum, Max thought humorously to himself.

"What the hell did you do, little boy?" she yelled at him.

"What do you think?" retorted Max, gaining his bravery back. "I shoved a broom up your ass, you stupid cunt! You deserved it. My God, you're the most unstable and insane woman I've ever met, with or without any superpowers!"

"Argh! You'll regret this more than you've regretted anything in your life!" ranted Aggressiva as CHING! CHING! she re-weaponized her sharp claws. "I'll kill you! I'll cut your organs out and rend you limb from limb! I'll.....mmmmff! mmmfff!"

Her rant was cut short as Crimsonia's strong hand closed tightly over her mouth.The attractive heroine wrapped her other arm tightly around Aggressiva's corset, preventing her from wriggling out of her steely embrace. The villainess writhed and struggled furiously, looking quite enraged and murderous, but couldn't say anything other than "Mffff! Mfff!"

"Thank goodness, Max!" proclaimed the beautiful heroine. "I couldn't listen to another second of her moronic bullshit. And thanks so much for saving me! I feel much better now that I can breathe. But I probably can't hold her in check forever - her super-strength is almost as incredible as mine. Quickly, Max, get over to the game table and retrieve the die - I just realized something!"

"OK, I've got the die! The MacGuffin that caused all this damn trouble," responded Max. "What did you realize, Sonia?"

"The note! Oh, she's trying so hard to break my grip...the note just says that the die has to be rolled. It doesn't say by whom...just that a woman gets the wish. Max, you can roll the die yourself!"

"Sure...Crimsonia! Good thinking!" Wasting no time, Max rolled the red die once again on the gaming table, and this time, it rested finally on a nine.
Watching Max's roll while not quite being able to break Crimsonia's ultra-strong hold, Aggressiva's eyes went wide like saucers with palpable dismay.

"NOOOOOOOO!" she screamed loudly, audible even beneath the tight stricture of the heroine's hand on her mouth.

Crimsonia let her hand go. Within a moment, Aggressiva exhaled a shadowy cloud, which floated upwards into the air and then dissipated into nothingness, signifying the disappearance of her powers. Her elaborate and stunning latex costume vaporized into wispy smoke, and her body immediately shrank down to its former petite size. Her face was once again creepy and unsettling to behold, overly caked in makeup and eyeliner, while she was once again wearing her generic, unremarkable Hot Topic mall-goth attire.

No longer the evil supervillainess Aggressiva, the very ordinary and boring Siva Gress let out a sigh of exhaustion. "I was so close..." she sighed,
and then collapsed in Crimsonia's powerful spandex-covered arms.

"Can you hold her there for a moment, Sonia?" asked Max. "I think it's best that we place her under some kind of restraint before we call the cops on her. Do you remember where we put that pair of handcuffs in the back office that...uh...we sometimes use? I'll go get them."

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I put them in the top drawer of the desk," recalled the superheroine about the tame experiments with bondage she and Max had previously conducted in the back room.

She chuckled to herself, thinking of the extreme level of non-consensual kink which had just occurred in their humble comic shop in the past hour. It sent a shivering thrill through her just to think about how dangerously exciting it had been. They would need to get their stories straight with Dan about just what had happened in this magical place, and of course, leave all of that out.

After the unconscious Siva was unceremoniously handcuffed to a folding chair, they washed off the broom handle, and talked over exactly what they were going tell both Dan and the police. The pair of comic shop employees had only one problem left to deal with: Sonia was still in her superhuman Crimsonia form. She frowned at Max, anticipating his disappointment at what had to happen next to get everything completely back to normal.

"Yeah, Max, I understand it's hard to think about me returning to my normal self," she told him, watching him look a bit sorrowful.

"I mean, I don't really want to change back, either. Come on - look at my beautiful hair, my gorgeous face, my sexy body in this tight spandex costume, even this incredible sweeping cape! It's everything I ever wanted to be, my deepest fantasy fulfilled. But hey, that's the point of having a secret identity, right? You have to go back to it when the action sequence is done."

"Of course, I suppose you're right," acknowledged Max. "And it's your life, anyway. But hey, in honor of saving you from that crazy bitch, can I make one little request? Pretty please, with sugar on top?"

"I don't see why not," smiled Crimsonia, knowing Max well enough to take a very good guess at what he was going to say next. "What were you going to mention?"

"Well...if it's not too much to ask," Max shifted on his feet uncomfortably, "I really think that one of the best parts of your costume is that window in your chest. I mean, it puts Power Girl's version to shame. Would it be OK if you let me...uh....just touch them? For, like, maybe just a couple minutes? Please?"

Crimsonia breathed a sigh of relief. Yup - she knew him all too well, and nodded her assent. "My boobs? Yes, of course you can, honey. I mean, I'm not going to deny they're an incredible asset, so why not share them? After all, I'm going to get just as much out of this as you are. Probably more!"
crimsonia offers up her tits.jpg
crimsonia offers up her tits.jpg (33.59 KiB) Viewed 627 times
"Sure. I hope you do!" Max grinned from ear to ear. He spent the next several minutes caressing and fondling his superheroine girlfriend's monumental cleavage inside her tight red costume, keeping her cape well out of the way. 

And Crimsonia herself enjoyed that special time immensely, moaning with ecstatic bliss at what was finally a highly consensual experience, as her nipples grew hard as diamonds. Max watched the heroine arch her back and close her eyes, immersed in her sensual satisfaction. Just as she had wished for herself, Crimsonia was a profoundly sexual creature as much as she was a valiant champion of justice.

"Oooohhhhh! Aaaaahhhh!" she crooned and moaned repeatedly, as Max ended his foray amongst her chest window by licking around her pink areolae with his tongue, and then biting gently at her rigid nipples. But all good things must come to an end, and they couldn't very well have the cops walk in during the middle of a porn scene. She gave him a kiss with her luscious red lips as a final sendoff.

"OK, Max, it's gotta be time to change back," she noted. "Get over to the table and roll that die, please!"

For the second time that day, the magic red icosahedron turned up on the number nine. And within seconds, Crimsonia had disappeared and flashed back to just being her usual self: plain old comic shop clerk and all-around nerd girl Sonia Crimm with her yellow eyeshadow. She grinned at him knowingly.

Max smiled back, his fantasy fulfilled as surely as hers was. "All I've gotta say is thank you, Sonia. What a day! Sure glad we didn't have any other customers this morning."

"De nada," replied Sonia with a loving glance. "We're equals in this relationship, even when one of us is wearing the handcuffs, or one of us has super huge tits. Hell, you would've done the same for me if the die had given you a spandex costume, enormous muscles and a foot-long cock...right?"

"Uh....sure," he muttered, a bit uncomfortable with the direction the conversation was going regarding his penis size. Luckily, the awkwardness was broken by a knock on the front door of the shop. It was two police officers, responding to their call. Sonia and Max quickly took the cuffs off Siva, who still looked quite dazed and out of sorts but was clearly awake again, and let the cops in.

"I'm Officer Kripke, ma'am," the male officer with the steely chin addressed Sonia. "So, this is the assailant here? The one you subdued with lawful force?"

"That's right, officer," nodded Sonia. "Our erstwhile customer, Siva Gress. She's the one who swung her fists at the both of us. I think she might have some sort of grudge about the store...not sure..."

"And Ms. Gress is also the one who caused the ruckus I'm seeing here?" queried the cute blonde female officer, whose badge read 'Officer Dickinson'. "Knocked all of those books onto the floor? Some of them look a bit scuffed. And caused the damage to that bookcase over there?"

"Yes, that's right," Max chimed in. "We'd like to charge her with vandalism, simple assault, and criminal mischief, although our owner will make those charges official. She didn't try to steal anything, but she was pretty dangerous in here, and I definitely don't want her coming back after the threats she made. She's officially banned from the shop now."

"Right, that makes sense," added Kripke. "We'll take her off your hands and get that all written up. Probably need to get her a psych evaluation too, from the sounds of it. Sorry that you had such a disturbing morning!"

"Oh, it was," replied Sonia. "But it...uh...wound up working out OK. No lasting harm done. We just want Siva to get the help she needs and pay for the damages she caused. Maybe she'll turn out better soon..."

"Better?" smirked a now fully awake Siva Gress, turning around to address Sonia and Max as the cops prepared to lead her away. "You must be joking. I was the best I've ever been! And I'm not going to pay for shit. Mark my words, you two, and watch your backs. Aggressiva will be returning, and she will get her revenge!"

"Aggressiva? Who's that?" Officer Dickinson asked the comic shop clerks as her partner led Siva out to the squad car.

"I'm not sure - she kept repeating that name," Max offered. "Maybe it's some character from a role-playing game she got obsessed with. The girl has a lot of problems..."

"Sure, I get it," nodded the beautiful blonde police woman as she walked out the front door of the shop. "Hope you have a better day!"

As soon as they were out of earshot, Max turned to Sonia. "Well, I'm glad that's over with. Now we just have to explain this all to Dan. By the way, did you see how sexy that Officer Dickinson was? Practically poured into that tight police uniform like something out of Demolition Man, if you don't mind my saying so..."

"Oh, I don't mind it at all, you horny toad," Sonia joked. "I think Crimsonia might be open to having a threesome with her. She can eat out my pussy while you blow your load all over my tits. Sounds good, soldier?"

"Uh, sure..." Max replied nervously. He loved Sonia so much, and their constant banter and sex talk brought them closer together. She was more vulgar than he was about it.

"That's my boy," smiled Sonia, squeezing his hand tightly and kissing him on the cheek. "Now, let's get back to work and rearrange those shelves that Siva knocked over."

The two comic shop nerds began picking up the graphic novels off the floor of Fantasia Comics, silently acknowledging to each other that their lives were going to change drastically, much like the plot of one of their beloved superhero sagas.