1 Day Till FetishCon!

Hypnosis, Mind Control and Erotic Superheroine Adventures!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey all!

Setting up some shoots at FetishCon. So far I'm booked with Ama Rio, Kody and London Evans and Tilly McReese. More to come.

I know the hotel room setting isn't to everyone's liking but we've pulled off some fun videos before. if anyone would like to see a particular scenario, lets hear it. I'll try to work it into the script. Most of what I'll be shooting will be off the cuff but there will be bondage, gags, hypno, sleepy, foot worship, light fighting, I'm going to work in some time-stop scenarios since we've been discussing it here on the boards...

I'll have some female villains this time as well as the usual suspects...

MH
SHL
Producer
Producer

MightyHypnotic wrote:
8 months ago
Hey all!

Setting up some shoots at FetishCon. So far I'm booked with Ama Rio, Kody and London Evans and Tilly McReese. More to come.

I know the hotel room setting isn't to everyone's liking but we've pulled off some fun videos before. if anyone would like to see a particular scenario, lets hear it. I'll try to work it into the script. Most of what I'll be shooting will be off the cuff but there will be bondage, gags, hypno, sleepy, foot worship, light fighting, I'm going to work in some time-stop scenarios since we've been discussing it here on the boards...

MH
Need a cameraman?

I’ve been mulling over going myself but I dunno that I want fo setup my own shoots and I don’t want to end up wandering empty halls while everyone is shooting in hotel rooms

So it’s been a little hard for me to justify the $1000+ hotel bill JUST to socialize by a pool
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Is there any super heroine stuff going on anymore?
spandex4fun
Sargeant
Sargeant

Oh!! Interesting.
MightyHypnotic wrote:
8 months ago
Hey all!

MH
Just a man who loves powerful ladies in skintight spandex. Tight is right.
SHL
Producer
Producer

Mr. X wrote:
8 months ago
They are still doing the superheroine showdown on Saturday I believe
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

SHL wrote:
8 months ago
MightyHypnotic wrote:
8 months ago
Hey all!

MH
Need a cameraman?

I’ve been mulling over going myself but I dunno that I want fo setup my own shoots and I don’t want to end up wandering empty halls while everyone is shooting in hotel rooms

So it’s been a little hard for me to justify the $1000+ hotel bill JUST to socialize by a pool

Well, if you do go, sure I'll put ya to work! Or at least spend some time at the bar or something. Even if you don't drink it's also where a lot of socializing happens.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

SHL wrote:
8 months ago
Mr. X wrote:
8 months ago
Yes that's correct! They really didn't advertise it well enough last year but I know a lot of models are intending on going. I am going to try to get more video this year.

MH
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Will you finally going to work with Jacquelyn Velvets this time?
shevek
Producer
Producer

MightyHypnotic wrote:
8 months ago
SHL wrote:
8 months ago
Mr. X wrote:
8 months ago
Yes that's correct! They really didn't advertise it well enough last year but I know a lot of models are intending on going. I am going to try to get more video this year.

MH
Please do! Do you have a Youtube channel where you'd be posting such things? (PG-13 versions) Or will it be just watchable on Twitter?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

shevek wrote:
8 months ago
MightyHypnotic wrote:
8 months ago
SHL wrote:
8 months ago
Mr. X wrote:
8 months ago

MH
Please do! Do you have a Youtube channel where you'd be posting such things? (PG-13 versions) Or will it be just watchable on Twitter?
I do have a youtube channel and Im looking into that.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nykron wrote:
8 months ago
Will you finally going to work with Jacquelyn Velvets this time?
Every year we see each other and say we will work together and it never happens. Maybe this will be the year! I'll see what her schedule is like.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

If Mia Malkova still does fetish work any movie with her as a Blue Angel knocked out would be top of my list!

Regardless, I hope all of you who attend have a great time and socialize with each other !
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ugggg! This snuck up on me without planning! If at all possible we may have to fly down for this!!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Just an FYI, I'm only going to be around the super heroin showdown for 1 hour because I have a shoot set up with Tilly Mcreese at 2:00. I'll see if I can get somebody to cover the rest
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

20230811_120126.jpg
20230811_120126.jpg (7.51 MiB) Viewed 3686 times
I added these to my Twitter and Instagram feeds. If you're not following me there just look for Hyponlinemedia

I'm excited to announce I'll be shooting a lot with Ama in the coming months as Wonder Woman and Kody and London as Omega Woman and Gamma Girl!
20230811_142529~2.jpg
20230811_142529~2.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 3685 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sadly we missed the chance to go......the one year I finally have a good 1960's Batgirl costume and will not be able to take part in the heroine stage...oh well...hopefully some other chics will put on a good heroine bdsm show!!
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Whatever you’re doing with Omega Woman and Gamma Girl is a must buy for me.
bosox198
Neophyte
Neophyte

MightyHypnotic wrote:
8 months ago
20230811_120126.jpg

I added these to my Twitter and Instagram feeds. If you're not following me there just look for Hyponlinemedia

I'm excited to announce I'll be shooting a lot with Ama in the coming months as Wonder Woman and Kody and London as Omega Woman and Gamma Girl!20230811_142529~2.jpg
These all look incredible! So since C4S won't really allow sleepy/hypno content on there anymore, is there some other place you're planning to release the videos from these shoots?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

bosox198 wrote:
8 months ago
MightyHypnotic wrote:
8 months ago
20230811_120126.jpg

I'm excited to announce I'll be shooting a lot with Ama in the coming months as Wonder Woman and Kody and London as Omega Woman and Gamma Girl!20230811_142529~2.jpg
These all look incredible! So since C4S won't really allow sleepy/hypno content on there anymore, is there some other place you're planning to release the videos from these shoots?
Yes, I will be selling them privately and through other sites.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

So I am back from FetishCon! Another crazy year in the books. A lot has changed and I will be gathering my thoughts and I'll post an opinion about it in a day or so.

Regarding the Superheroine Showdown, I have about 1/2 hour worth of video which is all you will probably want to see anyway. There is a long speech in the beginning about what a superheroine is and what they should be and what they can be....Sandra Silvers was the host this year and I really had no idea she even produced superheroine videos. (I googled it and it looks like she's done a few. ) I am going to chapter the video so you can skip to the action part. It's kind of a free for all event with the superheroines being tied up by the villainesses. Personally, I think some of this should be scripted or at least have a guide outline but I will let you judge it for yourself!

I am going to try to upload to YT so we'll see if they accept this or not. It DOES have bondage but no nudity. Otherwise I'll try vimeo.
infogeek247
Sargeant
Sargeant

Thank you.
shevek
Producer
Producer

MightyHypnotic wrote:
8 months ago
So I am back from FetishCon!

Regarding the Superheroine Showdown, I have about 1/2 hour worth of video which is all you will probably want to see anyway. There is a long speech in the beginning about what a superheroine is and what they should be and what they can be....Sandra Silvers was the host this year and I really had no idea she even produced superheroine videos. (I googled it and it looks like she's done a few. ) I am going to chapter the video so you can skip to the action part. It's kind of a free for all event with the superheroines being tied up by the villainesses. Personally, I think some of this should be scripted or at least have a guide outline but I will let you judge it for yourself!

I am going to try to upload to YT so we'll see if they accept this or not. It DOES have bondage but no nudity. Otherwise I'll try vimeo.
Glad you had a great time!

Looks like Sandra Silver doesn't produce many superheroine videos, she just shares them as links to the sites of other producers.
I think Sandra has produced about three or four superheroine videos of her own for her site, and that's it. (Could be I read it wrong, though)

What is the link to the Hypnotics World Youtube channel? I can't find it anywhere. Can't wait to see the Showdown. Would love to sub of course.
amartinez928
Neophyte
Neophyte

MightyHypnotic wrote:
8 months ago
Hey all!

MH
I’ve been looking forward to finding new videos of superheroines getting time stopped. Any update of when they will be out?
darius311
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

MightyHypnotic wrote:
8 months ago
bosox198 wrote:
8 months ago
MightyHypnotic wrote:
8 months ago
20230811_120126.jpg

Where could I purchase these new vids been looking forward to watching your vids again for a while.
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

youtube.com/watch?v=ylSrk1YnKRc
I LOVE seeing sexy women in Pantyhose, skin tight Spandex, Tights, Leggings, Unitards, Catsuit, BodyStockings, Gloves, Masks and sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! Go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

darius311 wrote:
3 months ago
MightyHypnotic wrote:
8 months ago
bosox198 wrote:
8 months ago
MightyHypnotic wrote:
8 months ago
20230811_120126.jpg

Where could I purchase these new vids been looking forward to watching your vids again for a while.
Ive just started to work on them and you should see them slowly get released.
shevek
Producer
Producer

MightyHypnotic wrote:
8 months ago
So I am back from FetishCon! Another crazy year in the books. A lot has changed and I will be gathering my thoughts and I'll post an opinion about it in a day or so.

When's the half-hour of crucial Showdown footage going up? Probably doesn't need to be edited much, if that short BatTracy clip is any indication.
Just pure fun to watch.
shevek
Producer
Producer

MightyHypnotic wrote:
3 months ago
That was a clip from a couple of years ago. BatTracy hasn't been there the last couple of years.
Understood. But what I meant was that the shenanigans they were doing in that BatTracy clip (playfully attacking and fondling each other, etc) would be OK on Youtube, especially since Tracy hasn't been struck for it. If the Showdown isn't anything harder than that, it should be OK as long as it's marked not for kydz.
darius311
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

MightyHypnotic wrote:
3 months ago
Ive just started to work on them and you should see them slowly get released.
Great Thanks. Also how do you upload images from PC when creating a new post?
darius311
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

MightyHypnotic wrote:
3 months ago
On the forum? Use the Full Editor & Preview and then add an attachment.
Yeah on the forum, just seen attachments at the bottom that's what I was missing