YC-Batgirl - 3D perils

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

tmon wrote:
6 months ago
MaryAnn I hope your daughter continues to get better. At least you have hope. A number of years ago I moved home to live with my then 90 old father because my mother had a stroke and went to a nursing home. Well 4 years later he showed the symptoms of Alzheimer. Well you can gather how the next 4 years went. So just keep on loving her and celebrate any improvements!!

Thanks for sharing private moments with your parents. I'm sorry to know how difficult is should had been for your father and you. Life can't go on forever, sometime the end is not the best one we could hope for. I hope they will be together again in afterlife and be in love.

A lady woking with me told me yesterday that her son was born with many big problems. His body and brain wasn't working well and the doctor asked her to sign the paper to turn of the equipments keeping him alive. Telling her that her son will spend his life as a vegetable. She told him: ''I'm bringing my vegetable back home!''

40 years later, he went to university with succes, having a good job, a big guy in good shape and brillant. He's with the same girl since almost 20 years and they had two childrens, healthy and intelligent. True story.
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Glad to hear there has been some positive news for your daughter. I can only imagine how difficult the last few weeks have been.

Glad to see you have been able to add a few pictures as a distraction.
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

I hope things are going better for your daughter soon.

I'm an old fan from Deviant Art
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

ltrltr wrote:
6 months ago
Glad to hear there has been some positive news for your daughter. I can only imagine how difficult the last few weeks have been.

Glad to see you have been able to add a few pictures as a distraction.

I will stand by her side, protecting her and helping her to evolve. I spent three weeks, days and nights at the hospital. Till a doctor had a private talk with me, saying my daughter will need a long recovery, months... years, nobody knows. I will need all my strength to help her. I need to find a way out of reality and drawing again is the best option for the moment.

I won't be as productive as before but I will be drawing again. Your words touched my heart, thank you!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

arkane wrote:
6 months ago
I hope things are going better for your daughter soon.

I'm an old fan from Deviant Art
Thanks for the positive thinking. Where I was born, they said: If you make one step closer to god, he will make ten steps in your direction and I'm making as many steps to get closer to him as possible everyday.

Glad you did enjoy my oldest work and hope it will be the same again. It's nice to talk to you and getting a chance to know you better. I'm loving this forum, respect is my moto!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I still can find some of my newest pictures on different sites. There is not much I can do about it but why not giving this forum some publicity.
If the Moderators doesn't like the idea, I'll remove the banner and link.

Enter Supergirl!!!

The beautiful reporter going to her desk heard her boss talking to her, using his big voice as always.
''Hey you, check the calls and mails we received since yesterday, find something we can work a story on it. Now move your ass!''
''Yes boss, I'm working on it!'' Told him the blonde reporter, her name is Kara Danvers.

Spending some time listening to phone calls and reading mails, one mail got her attention.

''To someone able to reach Supergirl.
We would love to do an interview with Supergirl and it won't take long. We will sale the interview to her fans and the entire money will be sent to charity. We only need to know which cause she will like to support. If she is interest, our address is write at the bottom of this message!''

Thanks for your time,
SHIB Administrator.''

''That's an easy way to help kids and disadvantaged people. First, find an intersting story for the newspaper and Im on my way!''

The big house was made in cement, nobody is around except Supergirl in all her grace. Pushing the ring bell, a tall man open the door.
''Supergirl, what a surprise, do come in please. The interview won't take long and you'll be able to go back on duty!''
''No rush, I can spend some time for a good reason!''

The house is dark, the lights are off and the biggest window is cover with big panels.
''The circuit breaker must be off again, I'll fix it. Open the curtains to get some light. I'll be back shortly!''
Kara opened the heavy panels and wasn't expecting to see what is behind it. There is no windows, she is standing in front of a giant kryptonite pannel. Feeling weak, trying to ask what is the meaning of this, big arms encircle her body.
''Don't resist, you'll lost the battle and standing too long in front of so many kryptonite will kill you!''

She could feel her arm crossed behind her back and ropes aroud her wrists cutting her skin and cinched tight. More ropes around her breasts followed, as tight as her wrists, then the mad men is now working on her arms and torso.
''I don't need... to resist, when... I'll be away from the... kryptonite, I'll... kick is butt!''
Now working on her right leg, bending it till the tips of her boot bite her ass, ropes went around her ankle and her upper thigh, then cinched tight as the other binding. Same is done under her knee and thigh, then he is working on her other legs.

The big pannels were close, not wanting to stay in that position for long, Supergirl is now trying to crawl away from the kryptonite. Another surprise is in store for her, a cloth of chloroform over her mouth and nose, in a short time, everything went dark...

When coming back to reality, she could feel more ropes in her back and knees pulling her up in the air. She is outside in the dark, people behind a big fence, screams of happiness and joy, the unforgiving ropes holding her as a captive. Her strength wasn't coming back, this is when she realised the worst, the ball in her mouth is made with some kryptonite.

Struggling in the air the hardest she could, seeing a black strong men dress in black latex and with a hood made of the same material, she was able to see a name on his left arm, Administrator. Fixing the ropes to a cement block. Two other guys bring a giant table next to her. Her eyes were in shock when noticing what was on that table. Magic wands, nipples clips, buttplugs and many more adult toys.

Now trying to call for help, nothing could be heard from her with the screams of the big crowd. She is too well tied, unable to push with her tongue the gag from her mouth. The ropes holding her in the air were connected to the other ropes binding her. This made those ropes alot tighter around her, crushing her entire body to the possible limits. To her horor,
the gate is open, the crowd getting closer to her, many hands squeezing her breasts, some rubbing the lips of her private part. Trying to shake her head as a no, the crowd looking at her saying ''Yes!!!''.

Trying to fight the ropes was futile, escape is impossible, all those sexual maniacs will never untied her, instead they will enjoy every part of her body. This will be a very long night, probably the next day too... maybe till she die.

Like she said earlier: ''I can spend some time for a good reason!''

YC-Batgirl
Attachments
Supergirl - 1.jpg
Supergirl - 1.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 7157 times
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Added a story with my latest Supergirl picture!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

King Tut: Perhaps a clue will turn up. Ooh, Tutlings, we have performed the most marvelous theft. The golden statue of Osorkon, Osiris, Nubis, gather up these scrolls and Let's make tracks!
Batgirl: [suddenly appearing] The only tracks you'll be making are straight to the penitentiary!
King Tut: Batgirl!?
Batgirl: In the flesh.
King Tut: You know, it is against my principles to beat up on a lady, but in your case, I'll make an exception. How did you figure out my plan?
Batgirl: Simple. I recognized a quote from the works of Ramses the Bold... and realized then it was the scrolls you were after. I got to the library as you escaped and followed you here.
King Tut: You know, I can always use a smart girl in my line of work. The ones I've had lately are rather inferior. Would you, uh...?
Batgirl: I'm afraid not. Consider your criminal career kaput.
King Tut: Well, heh. Goodbye, Batgirl.
Batgirl: You're not going anywhere.
King Tut: [smiling] Yes and you too...
[Shirley conks Batgirl on the head with the vase]
King Tut: ...off to dreamland! Defeated by a mere wisp of a girl. Now for the second time, let's make tracks!

They lift the unconscious Batgirl and put her inside a giant vase and bring her to the King Tut hideout...

King Tut: Chief embalmer, remove her utility belt, boots, gloves and bat-suit but leave her bat-cowl.
Chief embalmer: King Tut the great, she's wearing a bodystocking from neck to toes including her fingers.
King Tut: Interesting... (watching closely at the gorgeous Batgirl body) Don't remove it and listen to my orders. Cover her body from neck to toes with my mix of glue, tickling powder and PGAD. Be very generous with her feet, breasts, inside and outside her vagina. Put her arms at her side, legs together and start the wrapping. It must be the tightest wrapping you can do.
Chief embalmer: As you wish King Tut the great.

When the wrapping is done, Batgirl is wrapped from neck to toes. King Tut order the chief embalmer to ask the blind priest to come and finish the wrapping.
King Tut: When I'll be outside this chamber, I'm ordering you to remove her Bat-cowl, put that cloth entirely in her mouth (the lowest part of Batgirl bat-suit). Then apply this all over her face (mix of glue, tickling powder and PGAD) but not inside her nose. Close her lips and wrap her head using all your strength...

A moment later, Batgirl is waking up...

Her first sensation is everything is black, trying to open her eyes is impossible. Her mouth fully packed with the lowest part of her bat-suit (crotch and ass), impossible to open her lips or scream. Then, all her body is hurting under the cruel wrapping. Unable to move, not even a single finger. At the same time, King Tut is returning to the chamber.

King Tut: How stupid of you Bat-bitch, trying to send me to jail alone. You will pay the biggest price for that mistake. First, let me tell you what will happen to you. Your body is glue under the wrapping, same as your eyes and lips. This glue is too strong to avoid escaping, the same mixture, without the glue is applied to the wrapping, and you are about to feel what will it do in a few minutes but first let me put you inside your sarcophagus and seal it.

Batgirl felt her body lift from the floor, her upper body was only be able to move an inch, same as her legs under her struggling, she is back standing on her feet while her back is against a hard surface. She can feel a pinch in her right arm, and the sarcophagus is close and sealed.

King Tut: Don't worry Bat-slut, you won't die in a few minutes, fed through a tube, you will receive vitamins, minerals and fluids through a drip inserted into the vein. This will keep you alive for 70 days. As for breathing, small holes are under your feet. You will have to work at doing lots of en pointe when needing for air. You will feel something else too, I'll let you find out.

Batgirl can hear the giant door locked and think about escaping, but the wrapping got tighter.
Batgirl: They must use the same formula on the wrapping than the one with the cat's whiskers. The heat inside the sarcophagus will get my situation worst. At the same moment her small feet start to tickle, impossible to rub them on the floor since they are wrapped and glued so tightly, there is no other choice than to endure the tickling. Then it got worse, her entire body start to tickle, rubbing her body inside the sarcophagus wasn't really helping.
Then, she can feel like something is caressing her breasts, nipples. It gets stronger in a short time, her nipples are hard enough to be seeing under the wrapping crushing her breasts. Suddenly, pain and discomfort in her genitals, tingling in her clitoris, vaginal contractions, vaginal lubrication and unpredictable orgasms.

She is dome, unable to find a way to escape, having to endure a non-stop tickling, writhed in sexual overload. Struggling, trying to stay en pointe to get more air. Screaming with the orgasms, sweating like a pig, her body crushed under the wrapping cause by the heat. She is completely helpless, having to experience a world of arousal, it will eventually kill her. The sexiest Bat is turned into a fuck-toy, constantly threatened to drive over the edge of madness.

Somewhere under the ground far from Gotham, the sheer bodystocking clad Batgirl is sweating buckets, but for no gain. Too expertly tied and gagged to escape, unable to move or stop the tickling and sexual arousement. Thinking if she will die of a heart attack, asphyxia or crush under the wrapping, there is nothing she can do but wait and hope till maybe someone can find her. If she can stay alive, the feeding will stop in 70 days, then when they will find her dead body, Barbara Gordon aka Batgirl will be remembered as a danger slut.

Holy Bat-crush-tickles-orgasms Batgirl!
Will someone ever find her before it's too late?
If so, her identity will be revealed, will her career as Batgirl is over?
How many days without sleeping while having orgasms and tickles before she dies?

YC-Batgirl
Attachments
Batgirl peril 26.jpg
Batgirl peril 26.jpg (583.32 KiB) Viewed 5178 times
Last edited by MaryAnn 4 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I do like a nicely wrapped heroine. Your imagination for peril gets more delightfully diabolical
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

I always thought King Tut missed a great opportunity when he didn’t put Batgirl in a death trap after she was defeated by a mere wisp of a girl. IIRC that was one of the earlier episodes with Batgirl and the producers weren’t sure how comfortable the audience would be with Batgirl in peril.

MaryAnn, your idea was the best I’ve seen yet. Great work as always.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Tut never had time because just as he ordered his minions to make tracks, he was interrupted by the echo of Batman appearing.

Bargirl got to do even less in their next meet up.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

ltrltr wrote:
5 months ago
I do like a nicely wrapped heroine. Your imagination for peril gets more delightfully diabolical
And I could watch her sweating under the cruek wrapping for hours!
"Cyck Cyck"
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

IMSancho wrote:
5 months ago
I always thought King Tut missed a great opportunity when he didn’t put Batgirl in a death trap after she was defeated by a mere wisp of a girl. IIRC that was one of the earlier episodes with Batgirl and the producers weren’t sure how comfortable the audience would be with Batgirl in peril.

MaryAnn, your idea was the best I’ve seen yet. Great work as always.

Totally agree with the miss opportunity and that's why I had to do a remake of that scene without the Batman around.

I am the only one able to save her but no rush, bring the beer and I'll bring the pop corn!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Visitor wrote:
5 months ago
Tut never had time because just as he ordered his minions to make tracks, he was interrupted by the echo of Batman appearing.

You remember that scene like you saw it yesterday, great memory.
Maybe you were disappointed by waiting to see her tied and in peril and... nothing (like me).
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

MaryAnn wrote:
5 months ago
Visitor wrote:
5 months ago

You remember that scene like you saw it yesterday, great memory.
Maybe you were disappointed by waiting to see her tied and in peril and... nothing (like me).
Tut was such a great villain. Victor Buono was a great scenery chewing actor. I really loved the speech he gave before lowering Batman into the pool to drown/suffocate. I would love to see that scene with Batgirl is a glass sarcophagus, bound and gagged. The idea of elaborate Egypt themed death traps could have been even more epic. I also loved his Henchwoman, Shirley. Some sloppy mummification bondage would have made that Batgirl episode much more memorable....
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Hi Diddle Riddle

After a long day at work, Barbara got back in her appartment with one thing in her mind, relaxing. Alas, a sound told her that she will have to wait. The Bat-phone...

Yes, commissioner!
You'll never guess who's on the loose. Your old arch enemy, The Riddler!
Good heavens! Him again?
Can you come to headquarters right away?
It'll be a pleasure, Commissioner Gordon!

Thanks for coming so fast Batgirl. I have the Riddler on the phone waiting for you!
Batgirl speaking!
This is a recording, when is the time of a clock like the whistle of a train?
Here comes another one.
What has neither flesh, bonen or nail yet has four fingers and a thumb?

The phone went dead and the smart Batgirl found the answers in a short time.
First answer is a to two and the other is a glove. It must be an adress!

You've done it again, Batgirl!
Let's just hope I'm not too late!

Batgirl went directly to the adress found with the Bat-computer. Half the warehouses were abandoned, a perfect hiding place.

A dim light could be seeing from a window, that's the first place Batgirl would check. The back door was locked but this is a child's play for her.
The door opened with a slight creak, without making any sounds, her petite body could hardly be seeing in the shadow. She saw The Riddler in a short distance trying to get something out a big box and she heard a voice behind her.

Well look what we have here, Riddler. The Bat-butt!
Behind her, the Riddler took from the box a strange gun and pointed it at Batgirl.
With a grin, the villain wasn't looking at her and it was too late to realise not watching the Riddler could be a deadly mistake.
The Riddler pulled the trigger. The projectile exploded right next to her, enveloping her in a cloud of gas.
Batgirl tried to hold her breath, but it was a lost battle. She inhaled a little by accident, she felt slightly disoriented, and then she started laughing. It started off as a small laugh but the more she inhale the laughing got uncontrollable.
Muahahaha!!! Nnn.. Nooo! Laughhhaha gashahahaha!!

A moment later, the curvaceous Batgirl is standing on a small block, hanging by her neck and on her tip toes. Hands and elbows cruely tied behind her back, more ropes around her arms and torso cinched so tight that her arms couldn't move an inch. Her athletic legs got the same cruel treatment, at her ankles and knees. Her mouth is packed with big cloth and clear tape pushing in further in her mouth. Worst, she wasn't wearing her utility belt.

The villain pour some water on the block, then horor, it wasn't water but slippery oil!!!
Then he show in front of Batgirl face a feather on each hands and took place sitting on the floor behind her feet.
Oh no, plase no... don't, was trying to tell him the stuck Batgirl but all we could hear is tiny muffle sounds.
The tickling started slowly and it was already a torture. Trying to think about escaping wasn't possible. She was tied too well. Her arms couldn't make any movements.

The tickling got faster, when trying to move her feet away from the deadly feathers, she almost lost balance and the noose around her neck got tighter. She couldn't stop laughing, under each inhalation, her ribs were crushed under the ropes, All she could do is to try to move her so small and beautiful hose feet away from the feathers.

Moving one feet over the other wasn't really helping and the tickling got faster and faster...
The Riddler sitting in front of her, watching his victim wearing a purple leotard so thin that it was like a secong skin showing every parts of her sexy body. His attention was first at her gorgeous breasts in a bullet bra, completely covering her breast and lifting them off of the torso, giving a longer, slim look to the whole body. The Riddler was looking at her breats like road cones under her leotard and her pointed nipples looking at him.
The lower part of her leotard was so thin that it vanished between her lips, showing the attributes of the most beautiful tunnel of Gotham. Her strong and sexy legs encased in sheer pantyhose with a back seam going for her waist to her toes, her firm butt on display waiting to be grabbed...

But his biggest excitement is to watch her, spinning slowly around to get away from the tickling torture, with her back on display, her hands trying to escape from the ropes making no progress, same as her elbows crushed together and the ropes biting her skin. The ropes weren't moving, she was stuck, easily caught an figthing for her life. Her poppy eyes weren't working on the sadist, instead he was laughing at her watching her face under the wrapping, her checks looking like balloons about to explode, her face turning red by the neck rope getting too tight.

Her heavy breathing became harder, her feet under the tickling torture and trying to get some grip on the small block were starting to shake. Her ribs hurting, sweating buckets without gain, hardly trying to stay em pointed on the oiled block. Her sexy body barely able to keep balance, slowly moving from left to right and back to front. The Riddler came closer to her, directly face to face and show the poor Batgirl the worst is about to begin. Showing feather in both hands, he went down to her feet and begin to tickle the front of them.
Attachments
Batgirl peril 15.jpg
Batgirl peril 15.jpg (1.87 MiB) Viewed 3285 times
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Great story. Glad to see your leotard-clad Batgbsck.

How’s your kid doing?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

MaryAnn wrote:
6 months ago
I still can find some of my newest pictures on different sites. There is not much I can do about it but why not giving this forum some publicity.
If the Moderators doesn't like the idea, I'll remove the banner and link.

Enter Supergirl!!!

The beautiful reporter going to her desk heard her boss talking to her, using his big voice as always.
''Hey you, check the calls and mails we received since yesterday, find something we can work a story on it. Now move your ass!''
''Yes boss, I'm working on it!'' Told him the blonde reporter, her name is Kara Danvers.

Spending some time listening to phone calls and reading mails, one mail got her attention.

''To someone able to reach Supergirl.
We would love to do an interview with Supergirl and it won't take long. We will sale the interview to her fans and the entire money will be sent to charity. We only need to know which cause she will like to support. If she is interest, our address is write at the bottom of this message!''

Thanks for your time,
SHIB Administrator.''

''That's an easy way to help kids and disadvantaged people. First, find an intersting story for the newspaper and Im on my way!''

The big house was made in cement, nobody is around except Supergirl in all her grace. Pushing the ring bell, a tall man open the door.
''Supergirl, what a surprise, do come in please. The interview won't take long and you'll be able to go back on duty!''
''No rush, I can spend some time for a good reason!''

The house is dark, the lights are off and the biggest window is cover with big panels.
''The circuit breaker must be off again, I'll fix it. Open the curtains to get some light. I'll be back shortly!''
Kara opened the heavy panels and wasn't expecting to see what is behind it. There is no windows, she is standing in front of a giant kryptonite pannel. Feeling weak, trying to ask what is the meaning of this, big arms encircle her body.
''Don't resist, you'll lost the battle and standing too long in front of so many kryptonite will kill you!''

She could feel her arm crossed behind her back and ropes aroud her wrists cutting her skin and cinched tight. More ropes around her breasts followed, as tight as her wrists, then the mad men is now working on her arms and torso.
''I don't need... to resist, when... I'll be away from the... kryptonite, I'll... kick is butt!''
Now working on her right leg, bending it till the tips of her boot bite her ass, ropes went around her ankle and her upper thigh, then cinched tight as the other binding. Same is done under her knee and thigh, then he is working on her other legs.

The big pannels were close, not wanting to stay in that position for long, Supergirl is now trying to crawl away from the kryptonite. Another surprise is in store for her, a cloth of chloroform over her mouth and nose, in a short time, everything went dark...

When coming back to reality, she could feel more ropes in her back and knees pulling her up in the air. She is outside in the dark, people behind a big fence, screams of happiness and joy, the unforgiving ropes holding her as a captive. Her strength wasn't coming back, this is when she realised the worst, the ball in her mouth is made with some kryptonite.

Struggling in the air the hardest she could, seeing a black strong men dress in black latex and with a hood made of the same material, she was able to see a name on his left arm, Administrator. Fixing the ropes to a cement block. Two other guys bring a giant table next to her. Her eyes were in shock when noticing what was on that table. Magic wands, nipples clips, buttplugs and many more adult toys.

Now trying to call for help, nothing could be heard from her with the screams of the big crowd. She is too well tied, unable to push with her tongue the gag from her mouth. The ropes holding her in the air were connected to the other ropes binding her. This made those ropes alot tighter around her, crushing her entire body to the possible limits. To her horor,
the gate is open, the crowd getting closer to her, many hands squeezing her breasts, some rubbing the lips of her private part. Trying to shake her head as a no, the crowd looking at her saying ''Yes!!!''.

Trying to fight the ropes was futile, escape is impossible, all those sexual maniacs will never untied her, instead they will enjoy every part of her body. This will be a very long night, probably the next day too... maybe till she die.

Like she said earlier: ''I can spend some time for a good reason!''

YC-Batgirl
Love the banner and the story!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

MightyHypnotic wrote:
2 months ago
Love the banner and the story!
Glad to know the banner in the picture is approve and thanks for the comment about the story, I really appeciate!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

IMSancho wrote:
2 months ago
Great story. Glad to see your leotard-clad Batgbsck.

How’s your kid doing?
The debooting and sublime-looking Batgirl is back wearing he purple leotard with an higher cut on her hips showing her bat-butt, lips and sexy legs like never before!

My daughter didn't made progress since the last for monts. Her morale is at the lowest, I'm trying to boost her to keep going again.
I'm trying not to show her how difficult is it for me, all my energy is down (body and mind) but I will always be there for her!

Thanks!
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

You and your daughter are both in my prayers every day.
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Always a delight to see the wicked perils you think up for Batgirl.

Hoping for the best with your daughter too.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

joejanus wrote:
2 months ago
You and your daughter are both in my prayers every day.
You have a great heart, good things will come back to you.
Thank you!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

ltrltr wrote:
2 months ago
Always a delight to see the wicked perils you think up for Batgirl.

Hoping for the best with your daughter too.
Everytime I think about a peril, the Bat-nymph is always the first one to volunteered!

Your positive thinking is helping us, thank you!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

King Tut's Coup

Tut is depressed, watching Batgirl in a battle royal with the Tutling and winning. But just as the marvelous bat-beauty disposes of the last Tutling, the King picks up a blunt object and conks Batgirl, who falls to the floor, unconscious. Now the Tutlings rise to their feet.

Tut: ''Now, what shall we do with our mortal enemy, who shall not be mortal much longer?

''Aha! we shall leave the Bat-nuisance unconscious and decide her ultimate fate... Bring the Royal Casket!''

Two Tutlings bring up the casket.

Tut: ''She not as strong as Batman but she's the best escapist of the dynamic trio. Removes her utility belt and boots, seach her to find something that could her her to escape and bind her in the full harness torture!''

First, they have to gag her, a ten inches penis gag went inside her so small mouth. Straps behind her neck, crossing ner nose, going over her head and below her jaw. Each strap is locked tight and removing it without the use of her hands is futile.

While searching the Bat-beauty, the Tutlings hands were caressing her breast, butt, gorgeous legs and lips. Then Batgirl's arms are bring behind her back, sliding in a very small armbinder, her hands palm to palm so tight inside the fabric that she'll never be able to move her fingers apart or bend them. Her elbows were already touching and the straps going over her shoulders, crossing between her breasts and finally locked to the armbinder. The pull was so tight that her provocative breasts looks like asking for attention. They began to pull the laces of the armbinder as tight as they could, crushing her poor arms in an indestructible prison.

The Tutlings opened Batgirl crotch and pushed two eggs between her delicious lips deep inside her. A vibrating butt plug went inside her anus with difficulties and they closed her crotch opening.

As they lifted Batgirl on her feet and holding her, they crossed her ankles one over they other and the full harness with so too many straps came to view. The result is speachless, each two inches wide straps connecting to other straps by harness rings, with a braking point of 1600 pounds. Her anklse, calves, bellow and over the knees, mid thighs, going around her waist then back between her legs acting as a crotchrope, bellow and over her breasts and around her arms to finally ended around her neck and locked behind it. Each strap is pulled to the point of no return, her stunning body is cruelly crushed under them.

Tut: ''Place my friend inside the casket and take her to the elevator! ''

A large vat of water stands on the roof. The casket containing Batgirl is held by a block and tackle just above the water. Tut and his men look on and stands at a rope attached to the bock and tackle.

Tut: ''Friends, Egyptians and Countrymen, lend me your ears. I come to kill Batgirl, no to praise her. The evil that mem do lives after them but, in this case, the good of Batgirl will be interred with her bones. If you have tears, prepare to shed them now. For this is the most unkindest deed of all!''

And with that, he activates block and tackle. The casket lowers into the water.

Batgirl regain her senses, almost chocking by the giant penis in her mouth. Feeling her entire body being torture under the cruel straps..

Tut looks over the edge of the vat, he coulld watch her reactions because the casket is made of unbreakable glass. The horror in her eyes realising the peril she's in, watching Tut smiling at her, struggling the hardest she can to escape. Her arms encase so tight in the armbinder making them unable to move from bellow shoulders to her fingers and straps crushing them on her torso. She would need the use of her titanium blades to cut the glass but since her upper body could't move, only her legs would help her. Trying to push her head close to the glass over her with her feet isn't working, her boots were gone, her small hose feet were sliding on the slippery glass. Worst, she can feel the freezing water coming in the casket by tinny holes under her feet.

Tut, with a victory smile looks as the bubbles keep bubbling.

Tut: ''It's not that I love you any less, Batgirl. It's simply that I love me more!'' Holding a remote and and looking at Batgirl with a grin, the sadist pushed a button and the eggs and butt plug inside Batgirl came to life. ''Now come Tutlings, Bid farewell to Batgirl. May her be a sodden and watery grave!''

Trying to rub the straps against the glass to make them slide over her body made no progress. Trying to break the glass with her hose feet gave no result, trying to scream for help with a big penis in her mouth and under water made inaudible sounds. She was stuck, unable to escape, nobody coming to save her, a first explosion it her, the eggs and butt plug were working hard inside her, her first Bat-orgasm made her moan. She's living her biggest fantasy, struggling in vain, her opening are full with eggs, butt plug and penis, sexually abused without being able to stop it. Feling like a sex toy having to comply without consentement.

Thirty minutes later, she couldn't bent her head enough, the water coming close to her nose, she have to turn on her back and the weight of her body hurting her arms even more. When moving her torso from left to right, the straps around her breasts were rubbing them, her hipples became hard as a rock. She is so helpless, the only sound that can be hear is from her bat-suit when sliding on the glass casket, squish, squish, squish...

Knowig that she probably have about thirty minutes to live, her situation kept getting worst, the deadly water slowly started to lift her body, another Bat-orgasm hit her and this time it's the strongest. Over the vat, the view of the provoking body of Batgirl, encase in a full tight catsuit fitting her like a glove, showing all her attibutes and her pantyhose feet trying to get some grip on something. Moving like a fish out of water, the body of the curvacous Batgirl is the centre of the attraction again. Her passion for bondage, the so excited purple beauty is looking at the straps fastened to buckles, everything is stretched to their limits of their endurance and indeed, behond. Her entire body in pain, kept this way without being release, an indescribable pleasure rushed through her entire being as she realise even more at how trapped she is.

She is struggling and orgasming, easily capture, defeated, stuck, tease by the toys. Tut is the one that did it, totally unable to escape and orgasming till she die. Seal into the harness, so constrictive than she could imagined in her wildest dreams, going underwater in a glass coffin leaving her very little room for manoeuvre.

Batgirl could never free hersel. Is she in distress, afraid to die?
Actually no, wriggling and twisting under the cruel binds, causing her nipples to stand erects with her pure joy of perceived confinement. She found a way to pull on the immaculately place crotch straps, giving more pleasurable tingling sensation inside her. The next minutes would be, Batgirl is going to make absolutely certain, the most wonderful time of her life.

It appears to be a death worse than fate!
Batgirl has been in sticky situations before, but never like this!!!
Will her love for inescable bondage kill her?
And what about the toys, working at stopping her escaping and thinking and abilities?
Is this Batgirl waterloo?

Tune in at the same Bat-superheroineforum.
Same Bat-servers.
At your own risk!

https://www.superheroineforum.com/index.php
YcBatgirl
Attachments
Batgirl Tut 1.jpg
Batgirl Tut 1.jpg (2.02 MiB) Viewed 2768 times
Batgirl Tut 2.jpg
Batgirl Tut 2.jpg (2.4 MiB) Viewed 2768 times
Batgirl Tut 3.jpg
Batgirl Tut 3.jpg (2.43 MiB) Viewed 2768 times
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

WOW what a cliffhanger!!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

tmon wrote:
2 months ago
WOW what a cliffhanger!!
The purple princess at doing her best again and taking the first role in the episode: Catch me and bind me if you can!

Thanks tmon!
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Another wonderfully evil peril for Batgirl. Just how I like them.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

ltrltr wrote:
2 months ago
Another wonderfully evil peril for Batgirl. Just how I like them.
Whe I have spare time (very rare) I think about Batgirl and let my imagination goes wild.
Thanks for enjoying her perils as much as I do!
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Your art is spectacular as always, and the peril is delicious with the penis gag in her mouth, silencing her screams, turned to moans, then blended together until even she doesn't know which is which. The extraordinarily tight bondage prevents her from doing anything but shimmying by inches in a way that stimulates her even more while the vibrating eggs and butt plug inside her send her arousal over the top from her deadly, helplessly bound and stimulated predicament.

Fortunately for both us and the purple clad heroine, an Egyptian glass-borer insect that escaped from one of Tut's stolen artifacts is working his way through the bottom of the water tank, and soon the water will begin to escape, giving Batgirl enough time to be rescued (after an uncountable number of the most ecstatic orgasms of her life).
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

joejanus wrote:
2 months ago
Your art is spectacular as always, and the peril is delicious with the penis gag in her mouth, silencing her screams, turned to moans, then blended together until even she doesn't know which is which. The extraordinarily tight bondage prevents her from doing anything but shimmying by inches in a way that stimulates her even more while the vibrating eggs and butt plug inside her send her arousal over the top from her deadly, helplessly bound and stimulated predicament.

Fortunately for both us and the purple clad heroine, an Egyptian glass-borer insect that escaped from one of Tut's stolen artifacts is working his way through the bottom of the water tank, and soon the water will begin to escape, giving Batgirl enough time to be rescued (after an uncountable number of the most ecstatic orgasms of her life).
Damn, the lucky Bat-gal did it again. Now I will to sttart all over again and think about another deadly and arousing peril for her, That purple troublemaker is giving me headache!

Great imagination, loving it. Thanks for taking the time to reply, I really appreciate it!
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Damn, the lucky Bat-gal did it again. Now I will to sttart all over again and think about another deadly and arousing peril for her, That purple troublemaker is giving me headache!

Great imagination, loving it. Thanks for taking the time to reply, I really appreciate it!
Nobody expects an Egyptian glass-borer! Just seemed to work with the vibe of the old Batman 66 TV series. I'm sure Tut will come up with something just as devious and arousing for next time although he will probably have to take his spot in line while Batgirl is assaulted and captured by a series of lustful villains.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Did small updates to my 3D Batgirls. Just for fun, let me know wich one you love the most.

A- Batgirl with pantyhose.
B- Barbara Gordon.
C- Batgirl full purple Bat-suit.

Each one can wear the full bodystocking with seams.

I'm starting to love the full purple Bat-suit again!
Attachments
Batgirl trio.jpg
Batgirl trio.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 2552 times
Last edited by MaryAnn 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

All so different and all so fun. Sorry, I like them all, but I do have nostalgia for the full purple Bat-suit, so maybe that one. Certainly not throwing out any of your sexy pics with the panty hosed Batgirl.
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I personally love the full suit.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

You can’t go wrong with A or C.

I love seeing superheroines in leotards and wish Yvonne wore one in the 1960s show. Absolutely loved Erin Carufel doing karate as Yvonne in Return to the Batcave wearing a leotard and tights. I would prefer, however purple or yellow tights like Tracy Jordan sometimes wears when she plays Batgirl in a leotard.

Of course. the traditional Batsuit is awesome as well, covering everything but hiding nothing.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

joejanus wrote:
1 month ago
All so different and all so fun. Sorry, I like them all, but I do have nostalgia for the full purple Bat-suit, so maybe that one. Certainly not throwing out any of your sexy pics with the panty hosed Batgirl.
As a pantyhose lover, I have to say her full bat-suit is really something. I'll be using it more often.
Thanks!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

ltrltr wrote:
1 month ago
I personally love the full suit.
I have to tell you a secret, she's wearing a full bodystocking under it.
Thanks for the reply!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

IMSancho wrote:
1 month ago
You can’t go wrong with A or C.

I love seeing superheroines in leotards and wish Yvonne wore one in the 1960s show. Absolutely loved Erin Carufel doing karate as Yvonne in Return to the Batcave wearing a leotard and tights. I would prefer, however purple or yellow tights like Tracy Jordan sometimes wears when she plays Batgirl in a leotard.

Of course. the traditional Batsuit is awesome as well, covering everything but hiding nothing.
She did a movie, ski party, we can see her shortly in a few scenes. If I'm not mistaking, in one scene where the girls are dancing, you can see her wearing tights and a long sleeves shirt!

Could only find one picture so far, she's wearing a tight shirt under her blouse. Not the greatest picture but you get the idea!
Attachments
MV5BMTY3NTgxMTg1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTEwMjA2NjE@._V1_.jpg
MV5BMTY3NTgxMTg1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTEwMjA2NjE@._V1_.jpg (98.96 KiB) Viewed 2459 times
Last edited by MaryAnn 1 month ago, edited 2 times in total.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I took some picture, bad quality about 40 minutes in the movies.
You can watch it for free at Dailymotion in two parts. You can see her with a swim suit too!
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2024-02-28 212346.png
Capture d’écran 2024-02-28 212346.png (240.33 KiB) Viewed 2444 times
Capture d’écran 2024-02-28 212618.png
Capture d’écran 2024-02-28 212618.png (228.61 KiB) Viewed 2444 times
Capture d’écran 2024-02-28 212827.png
Capture d’écran 2024-02-28 212827.png (267.56 KiB) Viewed 2444 times
Capture d’écran 2024-02-28 212950.png
Capture d’écran 2024-02-28 212950.png (231.45 KiB) Viewed 2444 times
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Barbara Gordon - The real beginning

Barbara was intrigued about watching back a discussion, years ago, between the Batman and a girl reporter on her recorder. Answering about the many perils he had to face in his duty. He was taking about the adrenaline rush in his body, that play trick on his mind and can kill him if he can't keep his focus on escaping.

With her father at work, she felt the time was right for her to put her plan into action. She would go to her father house and search for something she will need to satisfy her curiosity. She was too shy to buy it at the store.

Searching her father bedroom without succes, the closet was next. On top of the shelf, she see a small black box. Putting it on the floor, she opened it, the box is full of old steel handcuffs. Barbara's mind is reeling, she take a closer look at them and take the heavy duty hinged double lock steel police edition. Thinking this is so wrong, for some reason, a thrill rush through her and kept telling her this is the best way to find out. All she will have to do when done is to come back and put the handcuff in the box like they were before.

She get to her choosing spot, an abandoned university, far from Gotham. She went there many time before to see if people or guards where coming to this place and never saw someone else around. She went directly to the big theater and started to put her plan in action. On the stage and standing in front of the empty seats, her mind is starting to play tricks on her and she could imagine hundreds of people watching her and at the same time thinking this is a really stupid idea. Finally her sub-conscious seemed to gain the upper hand over reason, and she found herself, against her better judgment, starting to remove her clothes. Watching her body, It finally clicked that she is standing there clad in her yellow panthysose and semi transparent yellow bra. Inserting her wrist into one of the steel rings and snapping it shut, the ratchet confirmed that her hand could no longer be removed from the now tight metal circle.

Then, her mind is starting to play tricks on her again, hands behind her back would be far more restrictive, and she had to find if her mind will be playing tricks like the Batman. A shiver born of both fear and rushed through her as she pushed the two steel arms of the bracelet together, until the clicking ratchets tell her that her mission is been accomplished. Pulling on her wrists, she found that both were well trapped and she know the steel is impossible to break. The key to her freedom is in her purse, on the floor next to her but she's not in an hurry, the sensations that her attempts to escape from the cuffs were causing waves of sheer delight through her. Imaginating the crowd watching her, rotating 180 degrees to show them her trapped hands, she struggle the hardest she can to escape. Making contortion, twisting her body in all direction, watching her hose feet dancing of the floor and causing shiver of excitements in her. Why she was having these feelings, she had no idea. But while they lasted she was going to make the most of it. Thinking she could stay like this for an hour or two.

A sudden sound caused Barbara to freeze.
Barbara is in shock, she can hear heels clicking on the old wood floor coming closer to her, they were behind her and turning around she recognise with horror two Catwoman's kittens.

“Well, well, well. What have we here? Miss Gordon playing selfbondage”

Barbara tried desperately to pick the key in her purse and release herself, but she didn't had the time to do it. One kitten saw her attempt to take her purse and by looking inside, found the key of the cuffs.

“Well Barbara, we were looking for a new headquarter, this one is perfect for Catwoman. We were asking ourselves how to eliminate you, what a big surprise to find out that you are into bondage!”

Miss Gordon told them that she is not a selfbondage addict and this is only an experiment and she would be grateful if she could have the key back.
The kittens were thinking about something else. They gripped her arms before pushing her face down on the floor. One of the villainess is in the process of winding a rope around her crossed ankles and within seconds, the rope is strictly cinched & knotted. She watched with horror as the other kitten grabbed another rope.

“No!.... Stop it!.... You got it all wrong, I don't want to be tied up!... Let me go!”

The kittens weren't listening to Barbara, a second rope follow above her knees tightly tied the same way as her ankles. Helpless to stop them, her freedom go away by the second.

The kittens were smiling, as Barbara strugled in her inescapable ropes.
“You got it all wrong miss Gordon. You did removed your clothes, handcuffed yourself on your own and now you are upset because we are here to help you. We think it's time to shut you up!”

Trying to squirm away from them as she see the cloth with a big knot in the middle, Barbara knew the use of it but they were too many against her. The gag is pushed as far as it could into her protesting mouth.

They lifted her hands higher in her back, in a reverse prayer and crushed them in her back with ropes around her chest and arms. The poor Barbara is stuck in a web of srtict ligatures giving no room to escape.

“Now let’s see, moving to another place should do it”

They didn't move Barbara too far, just a few feet outside and put her on the platform of a compact crawler and they went 50 feet in the air. A tall vertical H-beam with a short horizontal piece is her next destination. They put her standing on this small piece on her tiptoes and look at her smiling.

“If I were you Barbara Gordon, I’d use the time to explore and experiment with the pleasures of complete and inescapable bondage. I’m sure you’ll be a complete convert to the cause before you'll fall on the ground”

The crawler move down to the ground again and they left. The wind and silence left Barbara in no doubt that she was now alone. The kittens knew how to tie ropes tightly and securely. Her fingers couldn't locate anything that could be undone or loosened. Whit her feet em pointe, starting to hurt and shaking, it was impossible to free herself, all her escape ideas were not working. The poor Barbara struggled and writhed for some time, watching the sun slowly going down.

She wasn't scare, instead her nipples were getting hard and she can feel moisture between her legs. She was loving the excitement, to be stuck under tight ropes, gagged and her full gorgeous body expose to everybody. Every so often, she would try to attract attention by screaming, but there was no one around to hear her muffled cries. It was hopeless; she was trapped here until someone will come later to save her. She struggle once more, only now her intention is not to free herself from her bonds, but to test, experiment and explore the pleasures to be derived from the fact that she was helpless and without hope of getting free. In fact, her goal now was to rekindle that initial spark that had caused her to click the cuffs shut around her wrists in the first place. She twisted her wrists, pulled and strained on her leg bonds once again. And to her utter surprise, she had to admit, great joy after a minute or so, a shudder of pure delight shot suddenly through her.

Hiding inside her, an unkwon fantasy about loving to be strickly tied and gagged by sadist villains give her her first orgasm. Thinking Gotham's villains never did try to shoot the Batman in the head, instead they were trying to see the fear on his face, asking for mercy, tying him tightly and sending him in various perils. She will have to look for them and feel so arouse again and again. Then to feel sexy in front of them watching her provocative body, wearing a skin tight costume would be the solution. Having tools on her to be able to get closer to the villains and help her to escape is she get caught is next in her mind. Learning skills to fight with the fiend villains and to become very flexible so the cruel binding won't hurt her too much if they caught her. What kind of superheroine she could become and what will be her name.

Aroused by the tight binding and to be on display for her lucky rescuer, she is watching the sky and admiring the colors, one color rarely seing in the sky caught her attention... purple. Every pieces of the puzzle came in place, with the retirement of the Batman, a new superheroine will save Gotham... Batgirl.

She is standing there, fifty feet in the air, standing on her tiptoes and stricktly tied and gagged in her underwear about to freeze under the cool night... and she will savored every seconds of the best moment of her life. Batgirl is born.

Yvonne
Attachments
Barbara Gordon peril.jpg
Barbara Gordon peril.jpg (2.19 MiB) Viewed 2337 times
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

No story this time but the purple pest is in trouble again... for our own pleasure!
Attachments
Batgirl peril 16.jpg
Batgirl peril 16.jpg (2.03 MiB) Viewed 2122 times
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Another random picture!
Attachments
Batgirl peril 17.jpg
Batgirl peril 17.jpg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 1788 times
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Batgirl is at her best when your wicked imagination puts her at the mercy of a villain. More great pics.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

ltrltr wrote:
1 month ago
Batgirl is at her best when your wicked imagination puts her at the mercy of a villain. More great pics.
The bad thing for her (not for us) is her mind is working 100% at sending villains behind bars. Including the risk to get caught, massevely tied, abused and in perils.
Think she should take a break... it's time to bring the Joker!!!

Thank you! :)
Conkydeedee
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Your art and stories to go with them are amazing! Could I ask what you use to make these amazing pieces? :)
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Conkydeedee wrote:
1 month ago
Your art and stories to go with them are amazing! Could I ask what you use to make these amazing pieces? :)
I'm using an older version of Daz Studio. The software is free and come with a female and male body. Learning 3D is easier with this sofware.

The bad side: Money cost!!!
To be able to change face, body of the charcters you will need to buy morphs.
Clothes, hairs, needed to be buy. Same as furnitures, environments and good lightnings.

After years in 3D, I am able to built my own morphs, clothes, environments and lights.

If you are new to 3D, be ready for a very long learning process.
The best thing is to watch videos about tutorials and tips and practice if you get into it.

Thanks for the comment about the pictures and short stories, I really appreciate!
Conkydeedee
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thank you!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Batgirl regain consciousness, the hit behind her head wasn't too hard but enough to cause trauma, disrupting normal behavior. Feeling the tiny ropes crushing and cutting her body tell her she is tied up as always. Steps, coming to her left, the fear making her entire body shaking, she knew that smile, she's all tied up in a room with the most dangerous clown on Earth.

''Hello Bat-coiled, it's an immense pleasure to know that you are about to do your last struggles!''
''I will escape and will enjoy watching your big smile behind bars!''

''You know I won't shot you in the head, my fun is to control everything, like how much you will suffer and how long it will take you take to die!''

Batgirl is trying to hide the fear in her face.
''What you don't control is how much time I will take to escape and arrest you!''

The Joker with an evil grin take a ring gag form his pocket and what looks like a sponge.
''Be ready to savored your last gag!''
Without resisting and being confident, Batgirl opened her mouth since resisting would only delay the nasty thing to fill her mouth. To her surprise, the cloth was not use to blindfold her, it went enterely in her mouth then the ring gag came after tightly strapped behind her neck. The cloth is thicker than she tought and pushing it with her tongue is impossible.

The devil clown reached the pipes next to the ceiling and opened the valves. The room is filling fast with water.

''As you can see Bat-bitch, this basement is made of cement, no windows, no drains, the door is watertight and can only be opened or locked by the outside. Without your utility belt there is no way out. By the way, what's filling your mouth is an expending thick cloth, when in contact with water it will expanded in your little mouth till it explode!''

The Joker left and the poor Batgirl could hear the door being locked. Faster than she thought, the cold water reach her feet and butt, due to the shock, Batgirl is involuntary gasping. Struggling to escape give no result, the ropes didn't bulge or move, they are too tight to be untied, crawling to the door and trying to stand up, but with her feet croosed, she's only able to stand on her knees. In a short time, the water reach her thighs, her skin is full of goosebumps and she's struggling the hardest she can to escape and raise her body temperature.

In her struggles, the helpless Batgirl lost her balance and fall in the water, the cloth inside her mouth is expending, pushing her tongue to the bottom of her mouth, the cold make her fingers barely able to move and her feet feeling like they were burning. The fear grow rapidly with the water filling the room too fast, realising her boots were gone with the hidding blades inside them and having no ideas how to escape from the Joker madness. It didn't take long for the water to reach her breasts, her nipples hard like a rock, burning and she lost her balance again. Fighting to get her head out of the water wiht her body floating and her hose feet having no grip on the cement floor became an almost impossible mission. Knowing the worst, soon the water will reach over her head, she is desperate.

The cloth in her mouth still expending, kept pushing her cheeks against the gag straps. Filling her mouth to the limit and behond. Her small toes were off the floor, trying to touch something able to help her, her athletic and gorgeous body is now floating with only her head above the deadly water. The fear grow up to madness, rapidly breathing and hyperventilating, tears in her shocked eyes, making inaudible muffled sounds trying to call for help, giving everything she got at fighting the cruel ropes, holding her breath each time her head is going under the water and the cruel cloth still expending, her mouth about to blow up, all that for no gain.

She get to the door by kicking her legs in the water and knock the door with her hose feet and and it wasn't making any sounds. Looking up and seeing her head less than a feet to the ceiling, nobody coming to save her, she is losing the battle. Nobody will see her sexy petite body, wearing a shiny skintight purples long sleeves leotard and sheer to waist pantyhose, cruelly tied up, fighting and floating in the icy water. kicking her legs to keep her head with big balloon cheeks above the water and thinking, the last face on Earth she will probably see is the Joker, the face of death.

Yvonne
Attachments
Batgirl peril 18 a.jpg
Batgirl peril 18 a.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 1329 times
Batgirl peril 18 b.jpg
Batgirl peril 18 b.jpg (2.72 MiB) Viewed 1329 times
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Oldies but goldies! :)
Attachments
Batgirl peril 19.jpg