YC-Batgirl - 3D perils

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I reinstalled my old Daz Studio software and recreated Batgirl and most of her villains. I will upload 3D pics again and hope you will enjoy them.
''Yeaaaaaah!!!''
Stay calm please, we're only talking about a purple bat all tied up.
''Encore, encore, encore''
Ok then, you asked for it.

For the first picture, I did it many years ago. I found it exploring an old hard-drive. It had never been posted, nothing special, probably the start of a new story... well her way to start a new story.

Ready?... Eeeeee Weeeee Gooooo!!!
Attachments
Batgirl peril 1.jpg
Batgirl peril 1.jpg (1.82 MiB) Viewed 50993 times
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yeah!!! Welcome back/
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Interesting to see, where it leads to.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

tmon wrote:
8 months ago
Yeah!!! Welcome back/
One of the best comeback I could dream for.

Thanks tmon!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

VegaTaxeca wrote:
8 months ago
Interesting to see, where it leads to.
Troubles, as always!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Mr. X wrote:
8 months ago
Awesome!
Once in a while, I will write a very short story with the picture. Just to let my imagination going out of control.

Thanks Mr. X!
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I love this. Your work was always wonderful. Can't wait to see the misadventures that await that meddling Bat
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

ltrltr wrote:
8 months ago
I love this. Your work was always wonderful. Can't wait to see the misadventures that await that meddling Bat
Glad you appreciate what I've done earliier. Btw, since this forum have no limits concerning superheroines, the Bat-Bootylicious will be busy for a long time!
WonderSlave
Henchman
Henchman

Hi and welcome back, MaryAnn! :D
Great scenario for the picture! Love the timing of the Batsignal call for help when she's helpless. If only ice can melt faster! :giggle:
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

WonderSlave wrote:
8 months ago
Great scenario for the picture! Love the timing of the Batsignal call for help when she's helpless. If only ice can melt faster! :giggle:

I have to give you a misconduct penalty for wanting the ice to melt faster. It is strictly forbidden to help or hope for an easiest escape by Batgirl! :laugh:

Glad to talk to you again!
WonderSlave
Henchman
Henchman

MaryAnn wrote:
8 months ago
WonderSlave wrote:
8 months ago

I have to give you a misconduct penalty for wanting the ice to melt faster. It is strictly forbidden to help or hope for an easiest escape by Batgirl! :laugh:

Oh, no! I hope that misconduct penalty isn't an over-the-knee spanking! :shifty:
Freon
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I'm excited to see what you have in store! But as a Mr. Freeze fan, I do have to say, I wish it was Batgirl on ice instead of the scissors. :P
spandex4fun
Sargeant
Sargeant

I wish we have the like button back. Amazing 3D art!!
Just a man who loves powerful ladies in skintight spandex. Tight is right.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

WonderSlave wrote:
8 months ago
MaryAnn wrote:
8 months ago
WonderSlave wrote:
8 months ago

Oh, no! I hope that misconduct penalty isn't an over-the-knee spanking! :shifty:

Yes it's an over-the-knee spanking but not for you, it's for the Bat-nymph.
Damn, I have to explain everything! (kidding) :)
Last edited by MaryAnn 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Freon wrote:
8 months ago
I'm excited to see what you have in store! But as a Mr. Freeze fan, I do have to say, I wish it was Batgirl on ice instead of the scissors. :P
Pantyhose on ice?
Gaaa... Gaga... Gakk!!

Thanks Freon! :love:
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Heroineaddicted wrote:
8 months ago
You can hit her button, you know the one... ok, I'm out of here!
Glad you appreciate the picture. Thanks Heroineaddicted! :love:
spandex4fun
Sargeant
Sargeant

😆😆 You’re welcome. I need to step up to work on my 3D modeling.
MaryAnn wrote:
8 months ago
Heroineaddicted wrote:
8 months ago
You can hit her button, you know the one... ok, I'm out of here!
Glad you appreciate the picture. Thanks Heroineaddicted! :love:
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Heroineaddicted wrote:
8 months ago
Just keep playing. That's the best way to learn.
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

MaryAnn wrote:
8 months ago
ltrltr wrote:
8 months ago
Glad you appreciate what I've done earliier. Btw, since this forum have no limits concerning superheroines, the Bat-Bootylicious will be busy for a long time!

Now that is what I want to here. May her ropes be tight, her peril be wicked, and the villainesses kinkier than ever before.
spandex4fun
Sargeant
Sargeant

I kinda am. I'm currently using Blender & trying to learn ZBrush. I only recently can make inanimate objects cuz I got a 3d printer & I want to learn more so I can make a game. And of course, I'm open & want to do kinky superheroine stuff. 😁
Mr. X wrote:
8 months ago
Heroineaddicted wrote:
8 months ago
Just keep playing. That's the best way to learn.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

The gorgeous Batgirl followed Catwoman and her kittens to their hideout. Trying to caught them by surprise, she decided to get inside the building by the second floor. Only a dim light could help Batgirl to inspect the giant room. She had to wait for her eyes to adjust to the almost darkness. Sudenly the lights when on and in a circle around her where six kittens. They were wearing giant cat's paw on their feet and each of them were holding strong foam bats.

The brave crimefighter tried to do her first move but her feet didn't move. They were stuck to a part of the floor about one feet square, probably by some very strong glue. Jumping out of her ankles boots to attack them, her feet had no grip on the floor, slippery oil. Her feet were six feet away from each other with one hand on the floor and when trying to look at what they were doing, she got the first hit on her butt (ouch!). Trying to get her balance, she avoid another hit with her other arm but got a hit on her amazing breasts (Ooooh!). The paws, their claws were helping the kittens keeping balance on the floor, The Bat-beauty did fall on the floor and this time all kittens were beating her. On the face (this one made her vision spinning), legs, stomach and everywhere on her body. She was struggling on the floor, looking like bacon on a frying pan. The laughs, the pain, her vision started to blur and everything went black.

She awoke all tied up and gagged again. A box tied this time and her hands weren't able to reach a single rope. Her back arching by a rope connecting the back of her breast harness to her ankles. Legs tied and bolted to the floor, she wasn't able to see what was tied to her crotchrope but she was already feeling the rope digging between her lips.

''Hello Bat-bitch, about time to stop sleeping. In case you didn't know, we were waiting for you''
''Mmmmffmmph!!''
''Of course we will play another game, the name is: Bat slicing''
''Nnnnh?''
''You see I'm going to play first with one kitten. The goal is to be the first to throw in the can fifty small block of steel and each one weight 2 lbs, the loser will be tied and gagged. Nobody is alound to get closer than that line on the floor, it's about 10 feet from you. Another round with the next kitten will start. Off course, the weights in the can will stay there. At the end, 300 lbs will pull the loving crotchrope deeper in you. Believe me, in a few hours it will slowly slice you till you die''
''HFFMHMMHH!''

''Ok, kittens, you're first, you have two shot''
The first pitch hit Batgirl on her breast, (Ooowww!)
The second hit Batgirl on her stomach, (Bffffh!)
This was Catwoman turn, she did walked to the can and dropped two pieces of steel in the can.
The playing kitten said:
''Sorry Catwoman, but you said the rule is not to picth pass the line on the floor''
''You are right, but you forgot that I don't follow rules. Your shot, and don't pass that line''

''See Bat-bimbo, how much fun we have when we play togheter''
''MMFMMMMMPH!!!''
Attachments
Batgirl peril 2.jpg
Batgirl peril 2.jpg (2.53 MiB) Viewed 50423 times
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

That is one incredibly devious kitten. At least Batgirl will go with pleasure....
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Another good one. Love that your Batgirl wears a leotard.
infogeek247
Sargeant
Sargeant

Thank you!
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Holy fatal fetishes! Catwoman is giving Batgirl a killer camel toe...
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

ltrltr wrote:
8 months ago
That is one incredibly devious kitten. At least Batgirl will go with pleasure....
Catwoman is like a kid, she love to play but when her toy is broken, she need to found another one. When Batgirl will be about to die, she will leave her alone and... the bat-beauty will find a way to escape, as always!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

IMSancho wrote:
8 months ago
Agree, they should had done that in the old tv show. Yvonne Craig in leotard and pantyhose, Mmmm!!
Thanks!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

infogeek247 wrote:
8 months ago
Thank you!
My pleasure! :)
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

sneakly wrote:
8 months ago
Holy fatal fetishes! Catwoman is giving Batgirl a killer camel toe...
Many years of perils wearing a tight crotchrope and for a long time , her camel toe had built muscular strength and endurance... I hope for her! :)
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

MaryAnn wrote:
8 months ago
IMSancho wrote:
8 months ago
Agree, they should had done that in the old tv show. Yvonne Craig in leotard and pantyhose, Mmmm!!
Thanks!
I prefer tights, like what Electra Woman and Dyna Girl wear, but as long as she’s in a leotard I’m not complaining.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

I've saved hundreds of your artwork!!!!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

IMSancho wrote:
8 months ago
MaryAnn wrote:
8 months ago
IMSancho wrote:
8 months ago
Thanks!
I prefer tights, like what Electra Woman and Dyna Girl wear, but as long as she’s in a leotard I’m not complaining.
I'm working on a picture with the full purple bat-suit, ankles to neck. I'll probably try to do one with tights later, no promess!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

tmon wrote:
8 months ago
I've saved hundreds of your artwork!!!!
Wow, that's amazing. As an amateur artist, I rarely get messages telling how much my work can be love. I really appreciate your comment. THANK YOU SO MUCH :love:

I have a babysitter working two nights every week, giving me one night to relax and another night for creating artwork. Let's hope for hundreds more!
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I second tmon here even though I only have slightly less than a hundred of your images saved. Mostly because I was only rarely downloading images back in the day. Your work is always gorgeous and fun. Take good care of yourself and your little one.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

joejanus wrote:
8 months ago
I second tmon here even though I only have slightly less than a hundred of your images saved. Mostly because I was only rarely downloading images back in the day. Your work is always gorgeous and fun. Take good care of yourself and your little one.
I really enjoy doing this kind of art and didn't know how much fans would love it. With time, I'm making new friends, some are giving very nice compliments and this is priceless for me. My little angel will be going to her first year at school in about a month and she's starting to understand what her mother is doing. I'll be in serious trouble soon!

Thanks for taking the time to say how much you appreciate what I do. THANK YOU! :love:
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

The Dominoed daredoll had been watching the comings and goings of Egghead since a few days knowing such a criminal must be working on making another crime. The purple crimefighter is now hiding in the dark next to an abandoned factory...

''An old factory again, as usual, criminals are looking at these kind of places to use as an hideout. The twelve Cossacks had left the building about two hours ago and I didn't saw Olga since a few days. Egghead is alone, it's time to arrest him but I need to be very careful, he's very smart''

Batgirl went inside the building and Egghead was sitting in a giant egg-chair like he's waiting for her.

''Ah Batgirl, you look egg-quisite as always''
''You'll have plenty of time making egg-puns behind jail Egghead''
''Not egg-zactly Bat-mouse, you already sent me to jail and I did escape but how about an Egg-citing payback?''

As soon as he finished speaking, an egg (normal size) dropped from the roof. Batgirl was fast enough too see it and avoid it, the egg crashed on the floor. No gas or explosion, only a normal egg.

''C'mon Egghead, if trying to stop me with an egg was your brillant plan, you failed'' Said Batgirl with a big smile''
''Tsk, tsk Bat-boobs. First my plan was to use an Eggs-aggerate way to stop you, then I thought about the Egg-streme way to do it''

Several hundred eggs dropped from the roof this time and Batgirl wasn't fast enough to avoid them. They cracked on her everywhere, mostly on her head. Some egg yolk in her eyes, losing the ability to see and the floor got very slippery. Falling to the floor and unable to get back on her feet, the poor Bat-beauty is in trouble. Watching Batgirl with satisfaction to crawling and rolling the hardest she can on the floor but staying at the same place, knowing there is nothing in her utlity belt to stop the eggs falling or not being able to use her Batarang because the walls and roof are too far to reach. Egghead is in pure egg-stasy.

''You're not an Egg-ceptional swimmer Bat-butt, don't worry, there's no Egg-splosive egg. Your ending must be Egg-stravagent''
Egghead reach one of his pocket, holding another egg and throw it close to her. As the egg broke, gaz emerge from it and Batgirl lost unconscious.

Finaly, Batgirl opened her eyes...
''Arrgh, all my weight is on my feet, the pain is agonizing, I can hardly move''
Trying to bent her torso, her head hit some kind of glass.
''Ouch, I'm tied and gagged inside a giant egg, I must escape now. Bang, bang, bang... (head and body hurting her egg prison glass with each movement), I... can't, it's too tight, I'm stuck''

''Welcome back Bat-nymph, no needed to try to escape, you are egg-pertly tied but feel free to struggle, you are egg-cellent at doing it''
''Tanks for cleaning me up but you know I'll will find a way to escape, we are losing time, realease me right now or it will be worst for you''
''You thought trying to arrest me will be a piece of cake Bat-bimbo, Sorry for you, I'm the world's smartest criminal and you are about to pay an egg-traordinary price''

Batgirl tried to cut the glass with her titanium Bat-ears.
''The glass is stronger than a bulletproof glass, there is no way out''
''You maybe right, I'll just wait here for the rescue, and I will arrest you later''
''Not that simple proud-Bat, first we do this the easy way or the bad way''
Seeing a big sponge in one of Egghead hand and clear tape in the other, the smart Batgirl opened her mouth wide open thinking he will need to open the giant egg to gag her. But to her great surprise, only the part of the egg, about the size of one feet above her head is remove. She was domed.

The feeling of the sponge pushing her tongue and filling her entire mouth become horrible. Then the clear tape, sealing her lips, going around her head. Getting tighter and tighter at each pass, knowing it wasn't necessary but it had to be so cruelly done when dealing with her. The top of the glass above her was back in place and it doesn't matter to her, there is no way she could escape by going through that small hole.

''In case you didn't notice Bat-stuck, you are on the top of a giant grill. You will be cook very slowly at 100 degrees, the pressure caused by the evaporation will obliterates your body, and any juices left in it will disappear. It will take longer but you will be cook in an egg-cellent way. Get ready for some eggs-ercise''

Batgirl watch him turning the grill on, leaving the factory and click, the door was locked, leaving her in an abandoned factory far from the city, alone.
''I can feel the heat already getting to hot for my feet and shins, I need to move my arms and find a weakness somewhere''
But the entire air inside the egg is getting hotter and hotter, sweats pouring all over her body, some falling in her eyes making them clicking and burning in a non stop movement. Like it wasn't enough, her nightmare become worst when she could feel the ropes shrinking under the heat. Squezzing her entire body till she is looking like a tied roast pork.

She found out why he did took off her ankles boots, leaving her sensible hose feet without protection. She could see her utility belt on the floor just a few feet away, another cruel way to show her how helpless she is. Trying to make the giant egg prison falling to the floor is impossible, she is not even able to struggle enough to feel it moving a tiny fraction.

A few feet away, you could see her, stuggling the best she can in such a small unbreakle prison against the ropes getting tighter, her feet crushing under her weight, so much sweat covering her body and her bat-suit that she looks like she got caught under heavy rain and her cry for help making tiny audible muffled sounds. The fear in her face showing she was a captive, punished to be a superheroine, in torment, stuck, caught, humiliated and helpless in what is maybe her final peril.

''hffmhmmhh, mhll, mmfmmff, mgmgh, mmfmmmmph!!!''
Attachments
!Batgirl peril 3.jpg
!Batgirl peril 3.jpg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 49789 times
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Wonderful image and a very imaginative trap. Pelting her with hundreds of eggs until she's totally beaten down and helpless to save herself from being gassed is very clever. Also slow cooking poor Batgirl at 100 degrees is truly fiendish.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Wow what a story and picture!
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

I love this. Egghead is still undefeated (so far) against Batgirl. With all the other villains, Batgirl always at least won the rematch, albeit usually with Batman and Robin’s help.

Egghead has never failed to get the better of her.

And oh, what I wouldn’t give to see her flopping and slipping around on that floor then struggling against those bonds in that leotard in live action.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

joejanus wrote:
8 months ago
Wonderful image and a very imaginative trap. Pelting her with hundreds of eggs until she's totally beaten down and helpless to save herself from being gassed is very clever. Also slow cooking poor Batgirl at 100 degrees is truly fiendish.
Egghead is brillant, one of the best at building new inescapable bat-traps. Probably the only one able to win a fight against Batgirl with normal eggs.

Glad you like the scenario and the picture. Thanks!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

tmon wrote:
8 months ago
Wow what a story and picture!
This is a part of a new story I was writing and this is the final trap in it.

I decide it would be easier for me to draw a picture and keep the best lines of her Bat-trap so I can jump in another trap. :)
Glad you love this, thanks!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

IMSancho wrote:
8 months ago
I love this. Egghead is still undefeated (so far) against Batgirl. With all the other villains, Batgirl always at least won the rematch, albeit usually with Batman and Robin’s help.

And oh, what I wouldn’t give to see her flopping and slipping around on that floor then struggling against those bonds in that leotard in live action.
A rematch will come, I can't tell when but they will meet again.
In my world, Batgirl is alone, no Batman, Robin or Alfred. She will never be save by someone else, she's on her own.

She's the most sexiest superheroine in leotard and the best at struggling. Bring more Bat-traps!!!
Thanks! :)
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

MaryAnn wrote:
8 months ago
joejanus wrote:
8 months ago
Egghead is brillant, one of the best at building new inescapable bat-traps. Probably the only one able to win a fight against Batgirl with normal eggs.

Glad you like the scenario and the picture. Thanks!
If I remember correctly, in the 60s series Egghead was the only villain to figure out who Batman was. Though of course he lost the information again so that the show could go on.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

VegaTaxeca wrote:
8 months ago

If I remember correctly, in the 60s series Egghead was the only villain to figure out who Batman was. Though of course he lost the information again so that the show could go on.
I only saw the third season of the old tv show, a rerun about 20 years ago, I was a little child by that time. Damn, time goes so fast!
Since that moment, a part of my brain is only working to imagine Batgirl falling into traps. I know I am a weirdo.

I can't tell if you are right about Egghead knowing who is the Batman. What's important for me, he must be hiding somewhere thinking about a new way to catch Batgirl!
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

VegaTaxeca wrote:
8 months ago
Egghead suspected that Bruce Wayne was Batman based on money needed for equipment and the general physical shape of Wayne and Grayson. Egghead had kidnapped Wayne and was using a memory transfer device to read his thoughts and only gotten a huge amount of trivia before Grayson stopped the transfer before his mind was useless.

King Tut used a tracking device to trace the Batmobile to Wayne Manor, but was tricked when they used a dummy so both could appear in public at once. He also mined under Wayne Manor to reach the Batcave where he found the dummy. He lost his memory by a blow to his head.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Visitor wrote:
8 months ago
VegaTaxeca wrote:
8 months ago
Egghead suspected that Bruce Wayne was Batman based on money needed for equipment and the general physical shape of Wayne and Grayson. Egghead had kidnapped Wayne and was using a memory transfer device to read his thoughts and only gotten a huge amount of trivia before Grayson stopped the transfer before his mind was useless.

King Tut used a tracking device to trace the Batmobile to Wayne Manor, but was tricked when they used a dummy so both could appear in public at once. He also mined under Wayne Manor to reach the Batcave where he found the dummy. He lost his memory by a blow to his head.
Thanks.
It seems it is time again to watch the whole series. Luckily I do have it on DVD (yeah, I am old fashioned). :)
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

VegaTaxeca wrote:
8 months ago

It seems it is time again to watch the whole series. Luckily I do have it on DVD (yeah, I am old fashioned). :)

I have it on DVD too, alas I didn't watch season 1 and 2. As you can see, I need a major update.
When I'll watch it, I'll think about you!
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Thank you. That is a nice sentiment. :)
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MaryAnn wrote:
8 months ago
IMSancho wrote:
8 months ago

A rematch will come, I can't tell when but they will meet again.
In my world, Batgirl is alone, no Batman, Robin or Alfred. She will never be save by someone else, she's on her own.

She's the most sexiest superheroine in leotard and the best at struggling. Bring more Bat-traps!!!
Thanks! :)
Would love to have a fight between Yvonne's Batgirl and Newmar's CatWoman or Lynda Cater's Wonder Woman