YC-Batgirl - 3D perils

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MaryAnn wrote:
1 month ago
Oldies but goldies! :)
Like the costume of the Hench wench on the last picture.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Dazzle1 wrote:
1 month ago
MaryAnn wrote:
1 month ago
Oldies but goldies! :)
Like the costume of the Hench wench on the last picture.
I know that I'm using the wrong Joker for the '66 era. If I can find some time I'll create the clown prince of crime from the tv show.
Cesar Romero was great, a cheerful, extroverted goofball. Most of the villains must had big fun acting in this show. Not too serious for the kids and good puns for older people. Not to forget the gorgeous girls in skintight costumes.

Thanks!
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Two more delightful perils for our heroine.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

ltrltr wrote:
1 month ago

Everybody together, mooooore!!!

That girl is purple-liscious. Thanks! :)
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

MaryAnn wrote:
1 month ago
ltrltr wrote:
1 month ago

Everybody together, mooooore!!!

That girl is purple-liscious. Thanks! :)

Well of course. It's nothing personal Batgirl, we just want to see you suffer.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

ltrltr wrote:
1 month ago
Well of course. It's nothing personal Batgirl, we just want to see you suffer.
Suffer and pleasures at the same time. The best bat-combo on Earth!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

The Batman and Robin the girl wonder teaching Batgirl how to use her best skills...
Attachments
999.jpg
999.jpg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 1796 times
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Barbara is feeling in a raunchy mood tonight, her pussy is wet from thinking about being stuck in perils most of the day working at the library. She hope to be very lucky tonight and get in another peril as Batgirl.

She got in her appartment after work, Miss Gordon is waiting for action and to change into her alter ego, Batgirl. Then the bat-phone ring.

''Hello Batgirl, this is commissioner Gordon. Small robberies today, groceries stores, hardware stores and so on. All by the same guy wearing a black mask. By zooming his face, we couldn't identify him with our records and he always escape by the back door where no cameras can show in what direction he left and what kind of car he is driving. We usually take care of little cases like this by ourselves but if you have some ideas, we would love to know them!''

''With all the biggest villains in jail, I'm not expecting a busy night and will probably have time to think about it!''
''Thank you Batgirl!''

''Pffff, I've been horny all day dreaming about perils and I will spend the night chasing a nobody, so boring... but what if...!''

First the bathroom, freshly showered and shaved, it's time to change. Her perky breasts held high by the bullet bra, pushed up and presented forward for the perfect display of the two round globes, her nipples standing firm and proud, they will catch his eyes when he'll see her. Next the shiny and sheer to waist pantyhose, with back seams going from her waist to toes. Instead of the full bat-suit, she took her tight fitting purple leotard with long sleeves and a high cut on her hips showing her proud body. Thinking about how easy it will be to catch him, she have something else in mind.

''I push my training to the limits and behond all the time, it's time to do the same with my escaping skills!''

Her boots are replace with the eight inch platform high heels, no hidding blades like in her boot, thick leather gloves, with little fingers flexibility. No utility belt and her bat-cowl with normal sheers, not made with titanium. Admiring her sexy and curvy body in the mirror, aroused by the greater risk to get caught and having to work harder to escape. Her sexy thoughts were pushed to the limits, exactly the great thrill she's looking for, she had to try it.

Waiting on a roof, she heard the police sirens ringing, got down and follow them with her bat-cycle, hoping it was for the thief. At the destination, cops were going inside the store by the front and she went by the back street. A garbage truck is going fast and it's not the day for picking up garbages and nobody is checking what's inside that kind of truck. She found the thief and follow him.

The horrible smell from the truck made her pursuit harder, about an hour later the truck took a gravel road and stop by a cabin by the woods far from everyone. The Bat-beauty hide her Bat-cycle behind trees and she's having troubles walking on the wet grass and mud with her eight inch heels but she manage to get to the cabin by the back. The back door wasn't locked, she can see some kind of a very small garage an no thief around, it's time to get inside and arrest him. The garage floor if full of mud, severals garbages, trash bins, a tablet over them with rolls of ropes. Then she see a dark figure moving behind her.

''I didn't call for a prostitute wearing some kind of superheroine costume and what the hell are you doing here?''
''My name is Batgirl and your small robberies are over, resistance is futile, your going to jail!''

The thief throw her some mud, having trouble to keep her balance on the slippery floor, she couldn't be fast enough to avoid the mud and got some in her eyes. The poor blind Batgirl received a kick on her ankles and felt to the floor, a hard punch on her stomach made her breathless and more punch on her ribs and breasts followed. Swimming in the mud in all direction to get away isn't helping, the sadist grabbed a coil of ropes, hold her face down by pushing his knee on her back , lifting her arms behind her back like in a strapado position and begin coiling the ropes around her wrists and cicnching them tightly. He is tying her up, she can feel the blood rushing in her veins. Under her thick gloves she can feel him cinching the ropes to he limits and several knots followed. Another coil of rope, this time above her elbows till they touch and tied like her wrists. She is biting her lips, the thief know how to tied ropes, everything is so tight, acting like trying to stop him she is actually asking for more.

He didn't gave her the time to recover, more coils of rope tying her legs at her ankles, shins and above the knees as tight as her arms. In ecstasy and lost in her dreams, she see him taking more coils of rope. Wrapping her torso with an eight figure aroud her breasts and covering her arms, same around her stomach, cinching them and trapping her arms behind her back. Waiting for more, the trussed Batgirl with a defiant look speak to him.

''That's enough you little devil, you are making things worst for you. I'm the best escapist in Gotham, no ropes can stop me, you are wasting my time!''

The thief took a big cloth and came closer to her face.

''What you are the best at is talking too much and it's time to shut you up!''
''You won't get away with... Mpf... Hfff... Nnngh!''

The big cloth went enterely in her mouth, pushing her tongue to the bottom and pushing her cheeks. Strips of yellow tape from under her nose to her chin sealing her lower face forever. Batgirl sill down on the floor can see the lower part of her leotard being cut, her pantyhose going down and something round touching her pussy.

''This vibrating egg is going inside you Bat-escapist and I will decide when it's time to turn it on!''

Batgirl eyes went wide, this intrusion bring her sexual feeling to the max, feeling the intruder going deep inside her, adjusting her hips to make sure this had to be done the right way and pretending to struggle to stop him. What she's been waiting all day is happening, she is already all wet and can't wait to struggle for real. She know she will escape and arrest him later but she hope he will send her in a devilish trap. The pantyhose went back to her waist and another coil, this one smaller size, tied around her waist, a knot at the center, going between her legs and lips and tied to her wrists, puling the sadist ropes really tight and sealing the toy of joy. More ropes being tied around her tighs and ankles, so that they are close together like she was kneeling. Thighs pushed against breasts, ropes around her legs, her back and cinched tightly. A last rope is tied to her slim ankles to her wrists, the Bat-nymph is wrapped in the tight confines of the ropes. Her breathing became more laboured partly from the tightness and getting so turned on by what is happening to her.

He took off her heels and lift her body in the air, did a few steps and she is sent down in a small garbage bin. Only her butt and toes touching the bottom of the bin, she can see him dumping wastes around her till she is squezze into the tiny place. A grill is fixed over her head, bellow the top of the bin and locked. She is too lost in her dreams and fantasies, to relise what he's doing, her pussy throbbing and getting extra wet from the binding and she is in her zone, a sexy fog had descended over her mind, her body bound and enclosed, she's really stuck, no way out and waiting to find out her next peril.

She could feel the bin moving, a door opening and the bin down on the ground again, she is now left outside, just another garbage waiting to be taken to the tip and disposed off.

''You are next to other garbages and this is where you belong Bat-bitch. If you are not the greatest escape artist you claim to be, you'll still be there bound, gagged, stuck and looking like a stupid bat-heroine in the bin by the morning. You'll be going in the garbages truck and will be crushed to death. It was nice to meet you purple princess and good night!'' With that he put the bin cover on top of the bin, locked it sealing the purple beauty forever.

Hearing this, Batgirl mind got back to reality. Crueely tight in a the tightest balltied she could dream, she's left outside, just another garbage waiting to be taken to the tip and disposed off. The egg inside her pussy start to vibrate and she screamed into her gag. She pulled on her bindings, twisted this way and that, but got nowhere. Too many ropes, each knotted, wound, cinched, forming a complete web of restriction. She couldn't move at all. It was her powerlessness that got to her, nobody to negotiate with, no hope of escaping such tight restraints and not even the hope that someone might spot her and come to the rescue. She struggled, and struggled, and struggled. She pulled one way, pulled the other. Nothing budged.

Her fingers barely able to move, unable to reach or untied a single knot, the trashs squeezing her in a tight place made impossible to flip the bin. Without her utily belt and hiding blades by her own decision, she is only able to move her head and tiny hose toes, all that because her dirty mind was asking her to be tied up again and now she got more than she bargain for. A first bat-orgasm hit her like an hammer. Screaming for help made inaudible sounds, too confident to take the time to alert the cops, nobody know where she is and how much desperate she is. She will spend the cold night outside in a bin, fighting to escape, pushing as hard as she can her limbs gainst the ropes already cutting her skin, trying to flip the bin with her pantyhose toes and her head, sweating buckets for no gain, fighting the horrible smell, aroused by the situation and orgasming for hours. Her dream came true, tied like a parcel, unable to escape, tightly gagged, impossible to stop the sexual torture by the egg inside her, she became a sex toy.

Far from Gotham, in the woods, the gorgeous and sexy petite Batgirl is fighting for her live in a garbage bin. You could watch the bin closely and couldn't hear a sound, the bin not woving an inche and impossible to know she's there. The cruel ropes won't give up, pushing with her toes does nothing, crying and thinking she must be looking like a trussed roasted porc squeeze by trash with and egg inside her for the entire night sweating like a pig. With every little movement she can caress her breasts against her thighs, her proud nipples hard and sensible made her bat-orgasms faster and that's the only solution she found, orgasming as long as she can live. The last things she will feel is to be slowly crushed in the garbage truck and orgasming before dying.

Yvonne
Attachments
Batgirl peril 20 a.png
Batgirl peril 20 a.png (4.17 MiB) Viewed 1659 times
Batgirl peril 20 b2.png
Batgirl peril 20 b2.png (4.34 MiB) Viewed 1659 times
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Another great story. Batgirl meets her match against some petty criminal. The indignity.

Another great story with Batgirl in a leotard. Thanks for that again.

The eggs were a nice tough. I remember another story on her that someone else wrote (please forgive me because I don’t remember who the author was) where the eggs did in my favorite superheroines, Electra Woman and Dyna Girl. And it was Miss Dazzle, The Sorcerer’s assistant who succeeded where her boss had failed in defeating the Voltage Vixens. Electra-humiliating.
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Stupid Bat. That desperate to struggle she ends up in her most perilous position yet.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

IMSancho wrote:
3 weeks ago
Another great story. Batgirl meets her match against some petty criminal. The indignity.

Another great story with Batgirl in a leotard. Thanks for that again.

The eggs were a nice tough. I remember another story on her that someone else wrote (please forgive me because I don’t remember who the author was) where the eggs did in my favorite superheroines, Electra Woman and Dyna Girl. And it was Miss Dazzle, The Sorcerer’s assistant who succeeded where her boss had failed in defeating the Voltage Vixens. Electra-humiliating.

Batgirl love when it's tight, the tightness of her leotard is giving her the right pressure on her chest and between her legs and she feel so sexy when wearing it. She'll be wearing her purple leotard again most of the time.

I'm not a fan of garbages, bins and the bad smell but I thought about building a unescapable trap for the purple bat when nothing looks like danger and my mind was still going wild.

I didn't read stories about Electra Woman and Dyna Girl or other superheroines yet, my mind is thinking about Batgirl all the time. So I won't be able to help you with the name or auther of the story you are looking for. Glad you like the eggs, I do too!

Thanks for taking the time to comment my works, I feel like I did something good and I really enjoy the satisfaction it's giving me.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

ltrltr wrote:
3 weeks ago
Stupid Bat. That desperate to struggle she ends up in her most perilous position yet.

Her fantasy to push her sexual impulses to the limits and behond will make her take greater risks.
Did she went too far?
If it's the case, well, good for her.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

The puzzler

Gotham 1969, Barbara Gordon got back from work when the Bat-phone ring...
''Hello commissioner Gordon, how can I help you!''
''Hi Batgirl, I have a bad news, the puzzler is back and he send us a new riddle, listen carefully!''
''When I'll make this sound in different places at the same time, you won't be able to speak. Who I am?''
''Don't worry commissioner, I will find the answer and I'll send him to jail!''
''Thank you Batgirl!''

It didn't took long for the brillant Batgirl to find the answer.
''It's a bomb, I mean bombs and underwater I won't be able to speak. He's about to blow up the Gotham dam!''

A short time later, Batgirl riding her Bat-cycle came to the destination. Her first thought is to alert who's in charge of the dam but this would alert the Riddler if him or his henchmens is still around. She have to get inside without being seen and search for a hidden passage to public like the Riddler must did before.

Using the tools in her utility belt to open locked door is easy and the purple crimefighter is walking slowly, making sure not to make sounds and inspecting dark corridors but she is not the only one doing the same thing. Like strong animals wainting for the perfect moment to catch their prey, two henchmen are following her, the hunt is on. She can hear someone speaking, the voice coming from behind a close door. With one hand on the handle and taking a fighting pose, the time as come to arrest the Riddler and save Gotham again. Opening the door fast, Batgirl can see a small table with an old recorder on it, before she can react, strong hands hold her arms behind her back, another big guy went to her side and a big cloth is place over her mouth and nose. The chloroform smell told her to stop breathing and fight all she can, using her head to hit one of the villain head is instead hurting the chest of the giant. Her upper torso is not able to move under the strong squeeze and trying to kick the other one with her leg is not working. It took her about two minutes to start to get weak and everything went dark, the two smiling henchmen are taking the time to admire her perfect body encase in a skin tight purple bodysuit.

Batgirl awoke with a headache as always after being chloroformed and she's is tighly tied with strong jute ropes. Arms in a chest boxtie with her fingers too far away to reach knots. Her strong legs tied and cinches at the ankles, over the knees and a crotchrope pulled so tight that the rope vanished between her lips, pushing the vibrating eggs further in her vagina. As an insult, her bat-suit as been cut at strategic places, revealing her amazing firm breasts and nipples waiting to be play with and the most wanted pussy of Gotham on display and available for free.

With nobody around, she had to struggle to escape...
''Ouch, these ropes are way too tight, each pull is cutting my skin and my limbs will go numb soon... my arms are tied with the ropes above my shoulders, I can't lower them and that cruelly tight crothrope if fix to my arms... each time I pull them I feel like I will be cut in half... Aaargh... ouch... There's nothing I can see that is sharp enough to cut the ropes... wait... my utility belt is on the floor a few feet away from me... I'm save!''

This is when she found out the floor is slippery like ice, the little purple squirming form is sliding on the floor and looking like a dying fish trying to get back into water. While doing this, she's thinking:
''I hope nobody will see me like this, the great Batgirl almost nude, all tied up and looking like an idiot swimming the hardest she can in all direction to move an inche closer to her belt. This situation is making me so aroused. Oh nooo... not now... I'm getting wet again!!!''

The fighting Bat-beauty finally touched her utility belt, but she's unable to open the pockets to use her tools. Worst, pulling her belt as hard as she can, it's not moving an inch and she can hear footsteps coming closer. Being fifty feets underground, nobody will hear her screams, the desperate struggles had started. Trying to reach a rope with her teeth, kicking her belt with her tiny pantyhose feet, pulling and twisting in a way or the other gave no result. The fear and the arousement is growing inside her.

''Hello Bat-bimbo. This floor is magnetic, it was easy to connect it to the hudges hydro-electric engines. Your utility belt and pockets reinforced with steel lining won't be moving from that floor!''
''If you are stuck on me, you are waisting your time!''
''Don't worry for the visitors, there's no bomb about to blow in here or somewhere else. As always, you were too hurry and confident to alert the autorities, this chamber will become the last thing you'll see before dying!''
''If you were waiting for me to visit the dam with you, I already did it, so i'm not interest!''
''Brave stupid bat, let me show you in how much troubles you are about to be. Gentlemens, finish her!''

Six big and strong henchmens holding miles of big chains and padlocks came to view. The petite Batgirl is lifted on her feet and the Riddler deactivated the magnet field, a big yellow ballgag with a twelve inches penis behind the ball come closer to her face, knowing resiting will only delay the inevitable and could hurt her she opened her mouth the widest she can, the 12 inches erotic penis is slowly pushed between her sexy lips, the poor Batgirl eyes went wide, and tightly strapped behind her head and it's looking like a normal ballgag. The next wrapping beging, they are working so fast that the innocent Batgirl is baraly able to look at what they are doing to her. Chains wrapped around her face, going down to her toro but not her around her neck, the chains went around her chest, arms and over her breasts. Going down to her hips, squeezing her butt and a smaller chain going between her legs and butt, another crotchrope pulled as tight as possible. Again the same is done with her legs, cruelly tight around her thighs to her toes. The jeopardized Batgirl is more securely tied than the most dangerous animal, because of the chains going around her face can barely see the sadists taking all the padlocks.

Chains betweens her arms, legs, her poor hose feet and toes are cinches and locked with padlocks, most of the time two henchems have to work together to pull the chain to the limits and locked them. All the chains going over another chain are locked too, vanishing the petite Batgirl hopes and sealing her forever. The Riddler took her Bat-belt with him as a souvenir and smile at her.

''Put her down on her back and make sure almost every inches of her body get in contact with the floor. Pull her feet as closer as possible to the floor too but don't break her ankles and stand still while I reactive the magnet field!''

As the field is reactivate, all the chains around her got alot tighter. She is cruelly suffering, her hands crushed to the floor in the back of her torso, her entire body from head to toes being pulled to the floor and her limbs already going numb. Unable to move a fraction, she's asking herself how long can she stay alive in this madness.

''Before we leave my trussed Bat-shit, I will open the water valve I builted earlier and this ugly room wil become your tomb. You will have all the time to think how stupid of you it was to work without backup. The water will fill this room slowly and don't expect to save by an alarm, I did fixed that too. You have about an hour to live Bat-shit, I won't say good luck, because as soon as I open the valve nothing or nobody can save you!''

The Riddler and his henchmens went away an she can hear the sound of a big steel door closing and locked and right after, the eggs started to vibrate inside her. Trying to resist the brutal force pushing her to the floor, fighting to hold her hose feet and toes in the air before they get broken, her breasts and butt squeeze so thight that the chain almost disappear under her skin. The crotchrope of hell is what is hurting her the most, pushing inside her, way behond the limits. With all her strength, she couldn't move at all, she is stuck in an escape proof tying. She is so aroused that it didn't took long for the first bat-orgasm to exploded inside her. Barely able to breath due to the extreme chains around her torso, able to move her eyes she can see her nipples trying to erect under the chains but we can see her eyes goind wide under each orgasm.

The water reach her butt, she is rapidly breathing, sweating like a pig, being so turned on sexually, dreaming to have someone playing with her body, her mind can play tricks on her, there is anything else she can do. Visiting the installations, the visitors won't have the chance to see the lost purple-intertwined beauty gagged and tied like is not humanly possible. Sweating buckets and orgasing till the water will reach over her nose.
Attachments
Batgirl peril 21.jpg
Batgirl peril 21.jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 1299 times
Batgirl peril 21 b.jpg
Batgirl peril 21 b.jpg (1.77 MiB) Viewed 1299 times
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Pinned in a magnetized death-trap? I approve! And water filling the room to finish the job? Excellent
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

This may well be your cruelest Bat Peril yet. I approve.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

sneakly wrote:
2 weeks ago
Pinned in a magnetized death-trap? I approve! And water filling the room to finish the job? Excellent
I was drawing the second picture (with the Riddler) with no story in mind and while doing it my creativity kept growing. It ended with a longer story than I thoughy and I had to write it simply because I like it.
Thanks!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

ltrltr wrote:
2 weeks ago
This may well be your cruelest Bat Peril yet. I approve.
A part of me can't wait to use Batgirl and fight villains, alas for her, my dark side is working full time at sending her in perils and I can't stop it.
Best of both word!
Thanks!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Done with Daz Studio 3.2xx (old version)
Enhance with Krea AI
Retouch in Photoshop (mostly on Catwoman face)
Attachments
Batgirl peril 22.jpg
Batgirl peril 22.jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 946 times
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Now that is tight, and Krea AI does a great job adding those little touches.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Dazzle1 wrote:
8 months ago
MaryAnn wrote:
8 months ago
IMSancho wrote:
8 months ago
I love this. Egghead is still undefeated (so far) against Batgirl. With all the other villains, Batgirl always at least won the rematch, albeit usually with Batman and Robin’s help.

Egghead has never failed to get the better of her.

And oh, what I wouldn’t give to see her flopping and slipping around on that floor then struggling against those bonds in that leotard in live action.
A rematch will come, I can't tell when but they will meet again.
In my world, Batgirl is alone, no Batman, Robin or Alfred. She will never be save by someone else, she's on her own.

She's the most sexiest superheroine in leotard and the best at struggling. Bring more Bat-traps!!!
Thanks! :)
Would love to have a fight between Yvonne's Batgirl and Newmar's CatWoman or Lynda Cater's Wonder Woman
Kitt was much more in YC’s weight class. Newmar was over 6’ in heels. There is re-edit of batgirl and Vincent Price and his Pit and the Pendulum performance. It looks quite good. I always thought Egghead and Olga were one of the few pair ups that worked (the other was Joker and Catwoman). I think Egghead would have been epic if he had the chance to put Batgirl in a season one or two Bat-trap. I doubt any could go gloating villain like he could.

Most of those that enter the Batcave died there. Penguin smuggled a bunch of goons in (dehydrated). They all died within a couple of minutes. One of the molls (Jill St John?) got in disguised as Robin. She “conveniently” fell into an open, unregulated, nuclear reactor and was vaporized. Do you think Batman reported that one? I bet the girl’s parents wondered why she stopped calling them on Sundays and coming home for holidays.
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

MaryAnn wrote:
2 weeks ago
Enhance with Krea AI

Catwoman has bagged herself a bargain.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

MaryAnn wrote:
2 weeks ago
Enhance with Krea AI
And Batgirl will still escape... after whatever multiorgasmic perils she finds herself in...
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

joejanus wrote:
2 weeks ago

Krea AI is good for things around the character, floor, walls... but it does weird things like something flying in the air.
The skins is much better but Krea will completely change the face of the characters. Nooooooo!
It will add wrinkles to all the skin tight bodysuit??? and so on.

That's why when I'm using Krea AI, photoshop must be use next.
I'm using the free version of Krea AI, I don't know if the pro version is better.

The Bat-nymph got herself in a pickle again, crushed under cruel straps and waiting for worst. She's definitely qualified for troubles!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

sneakly wrote:
2 weeks ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
8 months ago
MaryAnn wrote:
8 months ago
IMSancho wrote:
8 months ago
I love this. Egghead is still undefeated (so far) against Batgirl. With all the other villains, Batgirl always at least won the rematch, albeit usually with Batman and Robin’s help.

Egghead has never failed to get the better of her.

And oh, what I wouldn’t give to see her flopping and slipping around on that floor then struggling against those bonds in that leotard in live action.
A rematch will come, I can't tell when but they will meet again.
In my world, Batgirl is alone, no Batman, Robin or Alfred. She will never be save by someone else, she's on her own.

She's the most sexiest superheroine in leotard and the best at struggling. Bring more Bat-traps!!!
Thanks! :)
Would love to have a fight between Yvonne's Batgirl and Newmar's CatWoman or Lynda Cater's Wonder Woman
Kitt was much more in YC’s weight class. Newmar was over 6’ in heels. There is re-edit of batgirl and Vincent Price and his Pit and the Pendulum performance. It looks quite good. I always thought Egghead and Olga were one of the few pair ups that worked (the other was Joker and Catwoman). I think Egghead would have been epic if he had the chance to put Batgirl in a season one or two Bat-trap. I doubt any could go gloating villain like he could.

Most of those that enter the Batcave died there. Penguin smuggled a bunch of goons in (dehydrated). They all died within a couple of minutes. One of the molls (Jill St John?) got in disguised as Robin. She “conveniently” fell into an open, unregulated, nuclear reactor and was vaporized. Do you think Batman reported that one? I bet the girl’s parents wondered why she stopped calling them on Sundays and coming home for holidays.

Batgirl is a great fighter, I hope they will trick her!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

ltrltr wrote:
2 weeks ago
MaryAnn wrote:
2 weeks ago
Enhance with Krea AI

After having her fun with Batgirl, Catwoman could sell her but Batgirl will escape and... get caught again!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

sneakly wrote:
1 week ago
MaryAnn wrote:
2 weeks ago
Enhance with Krea AI
And Batgirl will still escape... after whatever multiorgasmic perils she finds herself in...
If there is no trap, Batgirl will escape in a blink of an eye but we are speaking about Catwoman, a devilish trap will follow. Maybe tied and glue to a big tree trunk, being carress by numerous robot hands and looking at the deadly sawmill coming closer to her!
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

MaryAnn wrote:
1 week ago
joejanus wrote:
2 weeks ago

Krea AI is good for things around the character, floor, walls... but it does weird things like something flying in the air.
The skins is much better but Krea will completely change the face of the characters. Nooooooo!

I'm using the free version of Krea AI, I don't know if the pro version is better.

The Bat-nymph got herself in a pickle again, crushed under cruel straps and waiting for worst. She's definitely qualified for troubles!
I did notice the wrinkle bit on one of the images taken from the WW TV show. It seems to do a good job of adding shading and texture as well as spiffing up the background. Changing the face can be a feature for me, because I may start from an image where I want to have the pose more than the face preserved. Like you, I'm still using the free version. I understand the paid version gives you some more control on what to change and to leave alone.

One other annoying tendency I noticed is that if I start with an image of someone gagged, Krea removes the gags and replaces it with lips, usually poorly formed lips. Overall, as a non-artist, I like it.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

joejanus wrote:
1 week ago
MaryAnn wrote:
1 week ago
joejanus wrote:
2 weeks ago

I did notice the wrinkle bit on one of the images taken from the WW TV show. It seems to do a good job of adding shading and texture as well as spiffing up the background. Changing the face can be a feature for me, because I may start from an image where I want to have the pose more than the face preserved. Like you, I'm still using the free version. I understand the paid version gives you some more control on what to change and to leave alone.

One other annoying tendency I noticed is that if I start with an image of someone gagged, Krea removes the gags and replaces it with lips, usually poorly formed lips. Overall, as a non-artist, I like it.

I use a free version of face swapping from Miocreate.
https://www.miocreate.com/face-swap.html

My bad is to use my 3D faces instead of real faces and the result is not optimal but ok.

As for the gags, I'm using photoshop to fix it!

Sharing info is great, thanks!
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

MaryAnn wrote:
1 week ago
ltrltr wrote:
2 weeks ago
MaryAnn wrote:
2 weeks ago
Enhance with Krea AI

After having her fun with Batgirl, Catwoman could sell her but Batgirl will escape and... get caught again!
If it is Catwoman who catches her again, I could see a business model: Catching, selling, escape ... catching, selling, escape ... ;)
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

VegaTaxeca wrote:
1 week ago
MaryAnn wrote:
1 week ago
ltrltr wrote:
2 weeks ago
MaryAnn wrote:
2 weeks ago
Enhance with Krea AI

If it is Catwoman who catches her again, I could see a business model: Catching, selling, escape ... catching, selling, escape ... ;)

Great idea, a neverending story, but what if Batgirl do the same sign with Catwoman face on it!
Catching, tying, selling, escape... catching, tying, going to jail, escape...
Nope, it won't work, it's still a neverending story! :)
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Entracing Dr. Cassandra

In his office, commissioner Gordon listen narrow-eyed to someone on the other end of the phone.
''How can that be? Twenty-six eye witnesses who didn't see a thing? Customers falls to the floor, same as tellers. Money bags floats across the bank under its own power, customers waking up could hear a women tinkling laugh!''

The door opens but no one walks in that we can see. Before Commissioner Gordon can pick up the bat-phone, he and chief O'Hara are tossed across the room by unseen strong-arms and are pinned against the wall. The receiver of the bat-phone is raised but we don't see how or by whom.

In her room, Barbara Gordon is feeding her parrot and at the same moment, the bat-phone begins beeping.
''Yes commissioner?''
''Bat-nymph?''
''Who's speaking?''
''Dr. Cassandra, world famous alchemist, occult science practitioner and all around evil doing swinger!''
''Where's commissioner Gordon?''
''Just zip your lip while I lay the word on you, Bat-slut. I'm going to put Gotham city in a trance and there's not a thing you can do about it!''
We hear again dr. Cassandra tinkling laugh as the receiver is cradled on the red phone.

Barbara holds the phone away from her ear as if the sound of the click and the laugh have disturbed her hearing. Her expression is one of the befuddlement, mixed with concern.

In Dr. Cassandra hide-out.
Cabala: ''Just how do these pills work, are we actually invisible?''
Cassandra: ''No, but we may as well be. After taking the concoction, we blend into the background so well that no one can see us. Not even someone else who take the pill. That's why we keep bumping into each other!''
Cabala: ''Why don't we coll business, we've already stolen six hundred thousand dollars, and money isn't everything!''
Cassandra: ''Power is what turns me on. The power to make other cats do what I crave them to do!''

During this, she was looking at a rather ornate gun-like apparatus.
Cassandra: ''I'm going to free all the arch criminals in the Gotham State, slip them my camouflage pills and we'll become the invisible empire. With me as the queen, we'll steal this burg blind!''
Cabala: Aren't you forgetting one thing?''
Cassandra: ''Like for instance?''
Cabala: ''Like a purple bat!''
Cassandra picks up a test tube into wich she has poured various ingredients. Now she pours the contents of said tube into the gun-like gizmo.
Cassadra: ''No hassle. Not after she face my Alvino-ray gun!''
Cabala: ''What does it do?''
Cassandra: ''Speads a mess of wild vibrations!''

The bat-phone ring.
''Hello Batgirl. Someone is challenging you and she said you have to stop her alone or we'll face the consequences, she called me and said she'd rob the Mope diamond at exactly two o'clock.You have twenty minutes to thwart her!''

Barbara rushes into her closet and took her bat-suit and seconds later, she become Batgirl, Gotham city's foremost distaff crimefighter.

In Spiffany's jewelry salon.
Cassandra is admiring the Mope diamond and Batgirl step out from behind.
Batgirl: ''Surrender Dr. Cassandra, you are going to jail!''
Cassandra: ''I see you've decided to take a crack at me, Bat-bimbo. But it's no use!''

Without knowing how, strong arms pinned Batgirl on the floor. Something smooth came over her mouth, chloroform, and everything went black.

Batgirl woke up and realise the mess she's in. Hands and elbows tied over her head and fixed to a strong pole connected with two more poles on each side. Her mouth filled with a cloth tasting tabasco, her tongue and mouth already burning and a big ballgag pushing her tongue to the bottom. Clips bitting her nipples, a heay chain connecting them and vibrating. A giant dildo already working in her pussy and a tight crotch rope making sure the toy of pleasure will stay there. Her legs wide appart and tied to each poles.

Looking at Cassandra, she saw her reflection in the mirror. Her bat-suit ripped from over her breasts to her toes. Her pantyhose had been change whit a pair looking like stockings, her private parts on display. Everything is too tight and she is stretched to the limit. She can't move an inche and she's trying to resist the vibrations taking control of her body.

Cassandra: ''Is everything too tight for struggling Batgirl? Don't worry, you will rock for us, forever!''

Producing a ray-gun, direct it at Batgirl. ''This is the kickiest weapon you ever dug, Batgirl. My own un-patented Alvino raygun and it's the last time you'll be able to move!''

She pulls the trigger and burn-in psychedelicolors emanated from it. Batgirl in the multi-colored light of the gun.

She is speaking to herself: Holy helplessness, I feel like I'm flattening out, what are... you... doing... to... my... body???

Cassandra: ''That's exactly what's happening, Batgirl. This gun is altering the structure of your molecular cells and reving your third dimensions!''
She shut off the ray-gun.

Batgirl and the bondage post, flats as cardboard cutouts see Cassandra and Cabala walking to her and laugh liltingly.

Cassandra: ''I know you are still alive and feeling everything Bat-nymph. I can feel your pulse and the vibrations of the toys and I know exactly what to do with you!''

Later, a crowd is watching a sex boutique window. Batgirl is on display, helpless and can see everybody watching her nude and trussed up body. The crowd think it's a perfect copy of her in cardboard, the poor Batgirl couldn't do a thing to alert someone. Unable to talk, escape, moving an inches or blinking an eye. Her body is hot as hell but not sweating and worst, she is in a non-stop orgasms, too much of a good thing that will eventually kill her of an heart attack. She became the store most watching first impression for walk-in shoppers on the busiest street of Gotham.

Yvonne 2024
Attachments
Batgirl peril 23.jpg
Batgirl peril 23.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 397 times
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

I like your version of Cassandra better than the TV version. the Alvino Raygun not my favorite bat-trap. It was supposed to be named after then governor of California Ronald Reagan. After the network censors objected, they renamed it for the jazz musician, Alvino Rei.

I like your version of Cassandra better than the Ida Lupino version. She understands dildos and a proper spread eagle.... she also looks more the part. Ida was in her early 50s and playing a beatnik villain. Cabala was was in his mid fifties. They both looked like they were trying too hard to be young and hip.

Great story, followed the source pretty well too (I went back and read the Wiki).
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

You definitely kicked that Bat Trap up a few notches. You added physical defeat, bandage and sexual humiliation. The only thing missing was Caballa’s “What a pitty”

Looks like Cassandra really did have Batgirl’s number.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

sneakly wrote:
5 days ago
I like your version of Cassandra better than the TV version. the Alvino Raygun not my favorite bat-trap. It was supposed to be named after then governor of California Ronald Reagan. After the network censors objected, they renamed it for the jazz musician, Alvino Rei.

I like your version of Cassandra better than the Ida Lupino version. She understands dildos and a proper spread eagle.... she also looks more the part. Ida was in her early 50s and playing a beatnik villain. Cabala was was in his mid fifties. They both looked like they were trying too hard to be young and hip.

Great story, followed the source pretty well too (I went back and read the Wiki).
I found the original script and wrote an alternate ending to make it more... spicy.
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/sdfqp3nw ... p&e=2&dl=0

I didn't had enough time left to do Cassandra real face in 3D, but this one looks purrrfect to me. Beautiful and evil at the same time.
Thanks for the info about the name of the Alvino Raygun!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

IMSancho wrote:
5 days ago
You definitely kicked that Bat Trap up a few notches. You added physical defeat, bandage and sexual humiliation. The only thing missing was Caballa’s “What a pitty”

Looks like Cassandra really did have Batgirl’s number.
I was reading the original script and my dark side had to rewrite it. I don't know how much time Alfred will need to realize Batgirl is missing, eventually find her and save her. Hours, days, weeks... the vibrating Bat is in big trouble.

Thanks!