YC-Batgirl - 3D perils

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Batgirl thought arresting Olga, queen of the Cossacks and sending her to jail would be easier than Egghead. Another mistake!
Attachments
Batgirl peril 4.jpg
Batgirl peril 4.jpg (2.64 MiB) Viewed 28003 times
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Lovely as usual!! :)
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

tmon wrote:
8 months ago
Lovely as usual!! :)
You are a real gentlemen as usual.
Thanks! :)
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Batgirl really is a terrible crime fighter. Its great to see each peril she encounters.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

ltrltr wrote:
8 months ago
Batgirl really is a terrible crime fighter. Its great to see each peril she encounters.
In the real comic universe, she's a great crimefighter, but artists made adjustements to turn her into a parody. All that work and thinking only to see her bound and gagged.
And I agree to these adjustments at 100% :)
Dreamman78
Neophyte
Neophyte

Dude I’ve always wondered where you’ve been, I’ve been following your work since the deviantart days, you’re the only artist who knows how to put Batgirl in the best perilous situations, glad to see you’re back, keep up the amazing work
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Batgirl is smarter, more athletic and a better fighter than her adversaries yet somehow they always defeat her.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Dreamman78 wrote:
8 months ago
Dude I’ve always wondered where you’ve been, I’ve been following your work since the deviantart days, you’re the only artist who knows how to put Batgirl in the best perilous situations, glad to see you’re back, keep up the amazing work
Glad to know a long time fan is watching my work again. Long story, short version, I got married, move from coast to coast, bought a little house, gave birth to a little beautiful girl, my husband left me, have to work about 70 hours a week to pay everything, was waiting to get my moral back, stay srong and knew I would find some time to draw Batgirl in troubles. Won't be as productive as before but will send Batgirl in evil scenario again!

I really appreciate your comment.
Thank you! :love:
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

IMSancho wrote:
8 months ago
Batgirl is smarter, more athletic and a better fighter than her adversaries yet somehow they always defeat her.
Batgirl is very feminine, gorgeous, wearing one of the most beautiful costume and always find herself bound, gagged and in peril.
That's why I looooove her!!!
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

MaryAnn wrote:
8 months ago
IMSancho wrote:
8 months ago
Batgirl is very feminine, gorgeous, wearing one of the most beautiful costume and always find herself bound, gagged and in peril.
That's why I looooove her!!!
That’s why we all love her. I’ll admit, she’s not my favorite. I prefer Electra Woman and Dyna Girl. I like their costumes better, basic, but brightly colored leotards and tights. I also loved how spunky Dyna Girl was.

That said, because it was a kid’s show (though as Dyna Hunk once said “Tell that to my puberty.”) the perils they faced were rather tame compared to what Batgirl went through. I would have give anything to see Dyna Girl, bound, helpless and struggling in her red leotard and pink tights the way Batgirl did in the Cat’s Whiskers or Pattern Cutter.

When I first got on the internet in the late 90s, I discovered Dyna Hunk’s videos, with Electro Babe and Dyna Chick facing such perils as the woman-eating plant, where Electro Babe told Dyna Chick that her “tights, leotard, boots and gauntlets had been licked clean, too. They’re going to digest us slowly Dyna Chick”

It was like the best things about Electra Woman and Dyna Girl combined with the best things about Batgirl.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Waking up from anesthesia, Batgirl first sensation is a giant cloth filling her entire mouth and pushing her tongue as deep as possible. Then, opening her eyes and trying to figure where she is. Floor and walls made in cement and a giant black wall on her right side.

''Damn, they put me in a bondage sleepsack, my arms are in singlesleeves and the part around my hands is thicker. It's crushing my fingers, I can't move them. The material looks thin, I must try to tear it''

Struggling as hard as she can, the bondage sleepsack did not show any weakness, instead it got tighter all around her body. ''It's shrinking... because the heat of my body, like cats whiskers... I must stay calm and think about a way to escape''

Severals big lights behind the right wall went on. The trapped Batgirl can feel the heat from them, making the sleepsack getting tighter. Worst, over her private parts, the cruel sleepsack start to vibrate. She have only one choice, trying to break the lights with her feet and use a pice of glass to cut her free. Alas, she had to struggle the hardest both in pain and pleasure only to move closer to the lights and the cruel sleepsack kept getting tighter and tighter.

Using all her strength, she kick her legs toward the lights. Bang, bang, bang... and nothing happened.

''A bulletproof glass is protecting them, I will never be able to break it with my stocking feet, this is why they took off my boots. The heat from the lamps is slowly burning the skin on my face, the sleepsack doesn't stop shrinking, all my body is hurting badly, arrrgh, I.. I can't move... I'm so aroused to be unable to escape and the stimulation between my legs and nipples. They knew what I would try to do, they are probably watching me dying in ecstasy. They caught me, I'm stuck without hope to escape
heeeeelp... help, heeeelp... Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!''

(Traduction in tiny audible sounds)
''MMFMMMMMPH, GFF, MMFMMFF, HFFMHMMHH!''
Attachments
Batgirl peril 5.jpg
Batgirl peril 5.jpg (1.83 MiB) Viewed 27253 times
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

A deliciously deadly dilemma
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Lovely work!!!!
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Oh my that is wonderful. Is the vibrator remote controlled? Would be terrible if a wicked villain was to crank up the setting on that....
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Imagine the horror if Catwoman's claw fingers were also tickling her feet!!!!!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

sneakly wrote:
8 months ago
A deliciously deadly dilemma
Will they enventualy stop sending in death traps?
I hope not!!

MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

tmon wrote:
8 months ago
Lovely work!!!!
I'm wondering how those villains could imagine all those perils for the poor Batgirl.
I have no idea!

MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

ltrltr wrote:
8 months ago
Oh my that is wonderful. Is the vibrator remote controlled? Would be terrible if a wicked villain was to crank up the setting on that....
No remote, only the strongest mode is available. When dealing with Batgirl, all the precautions must be made!

MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

batgirl1969 wrote:
8 months ago
Imagine the horror if Catwoman's claw fingers were also tickling her feet!!!!!
Nooo, don't.... just don't!!
Oups I'm suppose to be gaged... well, with my head shaking from left to right and my puppy dog eyes, you will understand!
Not working?
Can I surrender, pleeeease? :)
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Batgirl on the torture rack and this rack is automatic. Pulling the poor Bat till she'll die and the machine have no feelings. She can scream all she want, the machine won't stop.

Her utility belt had been remove again and the sadist Catwoman will make sure she won't escape this time. Pushing hard and rotating the hitachi at maximum power. Will it be the last orgasms of Batgirl?
Attachments
Batgirl peril 6.jpg
Batgirl peril 6.jpg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 26399 times
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Amazing and beautiful. You are truly the Mistress Supreme of Batgirl's nightmares.
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

joejanus wrote:
8 months ago
Amazing and beautiful. You are truly the Mistress Supreme of Batgirl's nightmares.
And I'n not done with her, many more perils, deadly and sexual to come!

Thanks!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Hello my little evils. Let me present our guest, Batgirl.
Mmmmmfffmmph!

Yesterday I did show you all how to make knots that will not budge and different way to tied up a damsell.

You may think the Bat-nymph is helpless but trust me, she's acting. That's why I asked each of you to bring 50 feet of nylon ropes for a total of 1500 feet of ropes.

So, today it's time to find out if you are good students. First, you will need to hold her so she can't move before starting the tying and off course she will struggle the best she can and try to call for help, it's part of her acting and she's very good at this.

Don't forget to make each knots out of reach from her fingers, I must insist that it's better to work in duo, four arms are stronger than two and tight ropes and knots are harder to escape from. She agree to accept this challenge and if she can't escape by tomorrow she'll be all yours to do whatever you all want as long as you keep her tied and gagged.

Remember, she's the best escapist in town and that's why she volunteer to do this thinking it will be easy. She did asked to have a magic wand stuck between her legs for more fun but we know in reality she's a real bitch.

I strongly suggest to remove her armbinder, tie her arms and hands. Your best choice is to stay here till tomorrow and make sure she'll never escape. She's very ticklish, especially at her feet and when exhausted she won't be able to escape. But, if she escape before the next morning, you will all become a bunch of losers and everybody will be laughing at you.

Your best chance is to make everybody part of her body, from neck to toes, including her fingers suffering by the ropes.

Oh, I forgot about the rules... well, there is no rules when dealing with a too much confident Bat-bimbo.
On your mark, ready... GO!!!''

''YEAAAAAHHH!!!''
''Tighter, tighter, tighter...''

''MHLL... HFFMHMMHH... MHMM... MMFMMFF!''
Attachments
Batgirl peril 7.jpg
Batgirl peril 7.jpg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 25799 times
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Clearly she needs a lot more restraint as you say. Thirty of them, each with 50 feet of nylon rope should be enough, but it will be fun to see who steps forward as a leader, because a mob never does a good job. Teamwork is clearly what's called for here.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Education is very important. Look at all the ones that went through graduate school like Dr. Harleen Quinzel, Dr. Jonathon Crane, Dr. Pamela Isley, Dr. Hugo Strange, and Dr. Victor Fries.

Remember children, don't be a fool and stay in school. You can learn so much.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

MaryAnn wrote:
8 months ago
Batgirl on the torture rack and this rack is automatic. Pulling the poor Bat till she'll die and the machine have no feelings. She can scream all she want, the machine won't stop.

Her utility belt had been remove again and the sadist Catwoman will make sure she won't escape this time. Pushing hard and rotating the hitachi at maximum power. Will it be the last orgasms of Batgirl?
Traction therapy, makes your back feel awesome…
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Sneakily, are we going to see another chapter in the Pirate Princess story soon?!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

joejanus wrote:
7 months ago
Clearly she needs a lot more restraint as you say. Thirty of them, each with 50 feet of nylon rope should be enough, but it will be fun to see who steps forward as a leader, because a mob never does a good job. Teamwork is clearly what's called for here.
The Joker is and will stay the leader, I'm a bit worried for the kids, knowing the Joker, they have to do a perfect job!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Visitor wrote:
7 months ago
Education is very important. Look at all the ones that went through graduate school like Dr. Harleen Quinzel, Dr. Jonathon Crane, Dr. Pamela Isley, Dr. Hugo Strange, and Dr. Victor Fries.

Remember children, don't be a fool and stay in school. You can learn so much.
Yes and it depends how they will use that knowledge. The Joker took a different path...!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

sneakly wrote:
7 months ago
Traction therapy, makes your back feel awesome…
If she doesn't escape soon, all her body won't feel awesome.
But don't worry, one more pull is ok... crank. Maybe another one... crank and why not another one... crank!!!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Mr. X wrote:
7 months ago
Excellent work!
Thank you dear!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

IMSancho wrote:
7 months ago
Sneakily, are we going to see another chapter in the Pirate Princess story soon?!
It's one of the thing we would love to read, but pushing him to write something is sometime not the right thing.
When he will be ready and will have time to do it, we could get another great gift. Take it as it's not Christmass everyday.
Sometime, artists can take time to be ready and sometime it can take years. We have to be patient and hope!
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Ooh where do I sign up for Joker's class?
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

ltrltr wrote:
7 months ago
Ooh where do I sign up for Joker's class?
Better, move to Gotham and become an henchmen for a top villain. You'll become the smartest henchmen and they will ask you first to tied the Bat-nymph! ;)
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Gotham city 1966, Friday September 1st at 10:00 PM.

For a month, stores were reporting thefts but this time it wasn't about money or jewels. It was about wood planks, beams, pipes, steel wall panels...
The cops hadn't found a clue, no witness because it was done at night, dark video from the camera because it was done in the back of the stores and they were working away from the camera. Only one solution left, Batgirl.

''Ok, time to eliminate things. They had to haul all that big and heavy stuff away, so they needed a truck. Bat-computer, analyze the travels to destinations of rental trucks or trucks not owned by a big company.''

The answer came in less than 60 seconds. ''Now analyze the new stores or house destinations.''
Again the answer was fast. ''Health care services, Ummmm, sounds strange to me. I have to visit this place tonight.''

Batgirl arrived near her target half an hour later. After parking her bat-cycle in the dark, someone turned the light on in a room. Batgirl came close to the window and could see a gorgeous girl in the mid forties classifying files. Batgirl knocked a few times on the window.

''What is this... Batgirl!!!... wait a minute, I'll unlock and open the window.''
''Who are you?'' said the purple-beauty.
''I'm the owner. You scared me but seeing you makes me feel like I’m under protection. What can I do for you?''
The Bat-crimefighter had to find a way to get in and check the place without suspicion.
''Many stores has been stolen from for the last few weeks, and I'm checking if there is a easy way to get in without being seen.''
''No problem Batgirl, do come in.''

After searching for about an hour, she found nothing that could give her an answer but the smart Batgirl had another idea.
''I see everything in this place is brand new, including walls, roof and floor. I'm sorry to ask you this but can I see the bills please?''
''Off course Batgirl, follow me.''
They walked in a corridor and the owner opened the door.
''All the bills are in the giant filing cabinet near the back wall. I do hope you get what you want as well as what you deserve.''

Batgirl stepped in the room thinking, ''as well as what I deserve'' and at the same moment something hard hit the back of her head and she collapsed on the floor.
''I'm about to become rich by using my hypno-gas on rich people, getting their bank accounts and you are trying to stop me. No way Bat-shit, now I have to decide how to kill you... I know, the powerful Bat-nymph must need some time to recover once in a while, muahahaha...''

When Batgirl awoke, she was hanging in the air by her wrists with a crotchrope about to cut her in two. She was gagged with a big sponge, way too big for her small mouth. Duct tape sealed her lips together and went around her head. As if that weren't enough, a tight bandana covering the tape was knottted behind her head. For the great finale, there was a bullet vibrator in her pussy.
''Hello, Bat-slut. let me give you the honor of being the first to use my big spa.''
Batirl struggled the best she could to escape from the cruel ropes but she was tied too expertly. Plus the room was getting very hot.

''I'll put a sign on the front door saying, grand opening in two weeks. By Monday, you will be dead and look like fried bacon.''
Hearing this, the Domino Daredoll pulled violently at the ropes trying to break a part of the ceiling. But nothing was working.
''You are wasting your time, Bat-nymph. The walls and roof of this room are made of steel, wood planks over them are a decor. Same as the soundproof door. No escape is possible, nobody will hear you or find you. I’ve heard you are excited by tied up games while in peril, so let me help you.''

The sadist turned the heat on maximum level, then a remote control activated the bullet vibrator inside Batgirl. She left the room, closed the door and locked it.

Batgirl rocked her hips from left to right. Trying to make the tight rope between her legs shift to outside her lips was useless. The crotchrope was cruelly too tight.
With her arms tied at three places behind her back, it became impossible to get her legs in front of her by passing them between her arms. Holding the rope as hard as she can, she bent her legs behind her as high as possible ‘til her feet touched the ropes. It will be very hard to untie her hands with her crossed feet, and to her horror, her pantyhosed feet were too slippery to undo the tight knot. Watching the thermometer, the temperature was already over 110 fahrenheit.

She was really stuck! An orgasm hit her like a dynamite. A big scream of passion came from her mouth but nobody could hear it. Sweating like a pig, the monster between her legs still working hard without giving her a break. She started asking herself if she would die of a heart attack first or burn to death. All she could see was her sweat pouring on her pantyhose covered legs and feet above the floor. Totally defeated, unable to escape, she knew kicking her legs and twisting her hip in all directions would give no result, but the sensation to be there, the ultimate excitement, dying if she can't escape by her own, her eyes were rolling, she knew what was coming, another orgasm hit her, this time stronger than the last one. And it will be like that for the next several hours, exhausted and struggling in the air till an orgasm hit her. Feeling her nipples pushing hard on her bat-suit, dreaming of someone playing with her body and kissing her. She had finally reached her ultimate goal, struggling in pleasure until she died. Mmmmmmmmm!!!

Done with the help of joejanus, fixing grammar mistakes and other things in the story.
For a more pleasant riding story include with the picture.
Don't forget to thank him please,
Thanks joejanus! :)
Attachments
Batgirl peril 8.jpg
Batgirl peril 8.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 24959 times
Last edited by MaryAnn 7 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
Baralton
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

That is quite the peril for Batgirl. Now allow me to do something stupid. "Little did the sadist know that a rat started to chew at wires causing the sauna to lose power."
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Let off some steam..... permanently Batgirl!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Baralton wrote:
7 months ago
That is quite the peril for Batgirl. Now allow me to do something stupid. "Little did the sadist know that a rat started to chew at wires causing the sauna to lose power."
This is so cool, you are a real life saver! :)
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

ltrltr wrote:
7 months ago
Let off some steam..... permanently Batgirl!
Don't know if my mind is getting nuts because of the weather. I live near a big lake, because of the humidity, I feel like I have a piano on my shoulders all day long.
That's probably why I'm cooking Batgirl even if we all know she's a hot Bat! :)
Baralton
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

MaryAnn wrote:
7 months ago
Baralton wrote:
7 months ago
This is so cool, you are a real life saver! :)
You are welcome.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I am hoping for some Buzzsaw peril soon....the saw is the life!!!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

batgirl1969 wrote:
7 months ago
I am hoping for some Buzzsaw peril soon....the saw is the life!!!
What would she looks like in that peril... a slut gag or an anal butt plug hook... maybe an orgasmic vibrator... why not fix her to a big plank so she'll be barely able to struggle...
should I use clamps on her sensitive nipples?

Ummm, so many decision... Ok, I got it.
Let's use everything on the purple-slut!!!

I'm working on it! :yahoo:
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Didn't had time to write a story for that picture sorry.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words and I'll let your imagination go wild with this one!
Attachments
Batgirl peril 9.jpg
Batgirl peril 9.jpg (2.5 MiB) Viewed 24406 times
Dreamman78
Neophyte
Neophyte

MaryAnn wrote:
7 months ago
They say a picture is worth a thousand words and I'll let your imagination go wild with this one!
Yet another amazing perilous situation, love how much you can see Batgirl struggling and moaning trying to escape this trap
Dreamman78
Neophyte
Neophyte

MaryAnn wrote:
7 months ago
Batgirl looks like she needs a swim, an underwater peril perhaps? *fingers crossed*
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Oh dear. Don't worry Batgirl, soon there will be two of you to love....
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Dreamman78 wrote:
7 months ago
Yet another amazing perilous situation, love how much you can see Batgirl struggling and moaning trying to escape this trap
With her head and back arching to the limit, her arms and hands in a reverse prayer and her legs in a frogtied position. The only movement she can do is to move her thighs from left to right. Squezzing them will push the vibrator sensation to the limite!

Thanks!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Dreamman78 wrote:
7 months ago
Batgirl looks like she needs a swim, an underwater peril perhaps? *fingers crossed*
I already have an idea for an underwater peril. I'll try to do a picture before next week!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

ltrltr wrote:
7 months ago
Oh dear. Don't worry Batgirl, soon there will be two of you to love....
I hope she'll find a way to escape, hurry Batgirl!!!