Xena: A Family Affair - Sisterly Bonding

A darker, full bodied blend.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

A Family Affair – Sisterly Bonding
By Vega Taxeca

Disclaimers:
This story does contain graphic descriptions of sex between women, with a hint of incest.
I do not own Xena - the Warrior Princess, or any of its characters or storylines. It belongs to Renaissance Pictures, Studio USA, Universal Studios and/or related companies. But I do not make any money with this story anyway, so I hope it is okay. No copyright infringement is intended.
This story takes place directly before the season four episode „A Family Affair“. It is a look at what kind of evil mischief Hope might have been up to before Xena’s arrival. It contains spoilers to this episode and maybe also minor ones for other, earlier eps. The main parts should not be too difficult to follow, even if you do not know the show. You might just want to know, Hope looks exactly like Gabrielle (and was actually played by the same actress, the brilliant Renée O’Connor).

A Family Affair – Sisterly Bonding

Lila awoke with a start. For a moment she was disoriented. Then she remembered, Gabrielle had finally returned. They were actually sharing a bed, just like they sometimes did as little girls, since it had been too late to reassemble her sister’s old bed. Lila heard a moan and realized this must have been what awoke her before. Maybe her sister had a nightmare. After all, they still did not know exactly why she had returned. Her eyes had adjusted to the darkness, so she turned to look at the bard. What she saw took her breath away. Gabrielle was not having a nightmare, she was pleasuring herself. She had pulled off her nightshirt and was fondling her breasts with one hand, while the other was rubbing her pussy. Lila tried to look away, but her curiosity won over her modesty. Her eyes had now completely adjusted, so she could make out Gabrielle’s perfect body. She had beautiful breasts, abs of steel and nicely toned legs.
The moaning was now louder and came almost constantly. Her sister must have been close to coming by now. She had opened her legs even wider and used the right hand to pump two fingers into her vagina. Fascinated Lila watched the fingers appear and disappear. Watching her sister had actually turned her on, though she would never admit it, even to herself. The speed of Gabrielle’s movements increased until she finally climaxed. Lila could not suppress a moan of her own when she saw it. Gabrielle’s breathing returned to normal; then she suddenly turned towards her sister.
“So, did you enjoy the show?”
Lila blushed and only stammered.
“I… I didn’t…”
“Hey, it’s not a problem. Living with Xena and also with the amazons has shown me the beauty of the female body. I love sex much more than before and I also masturbate much more often. It’s nothing to be ashamed of.”
“You… You had sex with a woman?”
Lila was shocked. This was unheard of in their little village.
“Yeah, and it’s great. It’s so much more fun with another woman. She knows the female body, knows exactly where to touch you and how to please you.”
“And with whom? Xena, I suppose?”
“Yeah, mostly.”
“MOSTLY?”
Lila had problems to keep her voice down. Gabrielle just smirked.
“Oh, sex with Xena is best. But there were others: several of the amazons, Aphrodite and some whose name you wouldn’t know.”
“Aphrodite? As in, the goddess of love Aphrodite?”
“The one and only. She is a big fan of the way I know to use my mouth. She says no other bard made her feel so good. That’s probably because other bards usually don’t have their tongue in Aphrodite’s snatch. But hey, it’s fun for me too. A goddess has unlimited stamina.”
A wink and a dirty smirk followed. Lila was speechless. She had not expected her sister to be so frank. And the thoughts of her and the goddess of love were kind of arousing as well. This woman was really rather different from the sister who ran away from home several years ago. The look in her eyes was almost predatory. Gabrielle had turned and was now very close to her.
“You know, Lila, there is just one thing I regret about this.”
“Yes, what?”
“That I never had sex with the beautiful girl I grew up with.”
“Ah, ah … what?”
Lila gulped.
“I said I regret I have never fucked you. But I will correct this mistake right now.”
And with those words she closed the distance and kissed Lila. The younger sister was so stunned; she let it happen for a few seconds. But then she started to struggle. The bard responded by moving further over her sister and holding her down. She never stopped her tongue from probing Lila’s mouth. The younger woman continued to struggle, but it was to no avail. She quickly came to realize that those muscles on Gabrielle’s body were not for show. Her sister was frighteningly strong. Finally lack of oxygen drove their lips apart. Lila pleaded.
“No, we shouldn’t...”
“Oh, we should, we most definitely should.”
“But it’s wrong. You are my sister.”
“Where is the problem? It’s not like one of us could get pregnant. We will just have a bit of fun, that’s all.”
Lila hesitated. This was true; there could be no accidental pregnancy. And her sister had seen so much more of the world. Could she be right? At least what she did actually felt quite good. Gabrielle was a much better kisser than any of the young men she had tried it with. Even that traveling merchant, who had been far more experienced than the boys from her village, had not come close. Lila was still not completely convinced, but she did not really fight it anymore when her sister resumed kissing her. Soon Gabrielle’s tongue was plundering her mouth again. With one hand she was now fondling Lila’s breasts, squeezing them lightly and playing with the nipples. The other was roaming all over her body.
Lila was now heavily aroused. Suddenly Gabrielle gripped the hem of Lila’s nightshirt and pulled it up. The hand on her exposed pussy had the younger woman realize how far they had gone. She stopped kissing and pulled back slightly. Gabrielle’s face showed an almost evil smirk.
“What are you doing?”
“Filling you with hope.”
And without further delay, Gabrielle pushed a finger deep into her sister’s core. Lila could not suppress a moan. But she wanted to resist, she really wanted to. But her sister simply overpowered her. Soon she was fucking her with deep steady strokes and had also returned to kissing her. At first Lila was not resisting because of Gabrielle’s much greater strength, but over time it was because she really liked what happened. Her actual will to resist was dwindling. There was a last thought in the back of her mind that this was wrong. Nobody should take her against her will, not even her sister. Or rather: especially not her sister. But then the bard hit that special point in her vagina and everything was lost. This was the greatest pleasure Lila had ever felt. Nobody before had fucked her as good as her beautiful sister. The tongue was plundering her mouth, one hand was pinching a nipple and the other was pumping into her vagina. It did not take much longer and Lila was overwhelmed by a strong orgasm.
By the time Gabrielle had stopped, Lila’s juices were flowing freely. The younger woman might have woken the whole family with her cries of pleasure, if Gabrielle’s mouth on her own had not silenced her more or less. When Lila had recovered and her breathing had returned to normal, she looked up. Her sister was now kneeling upright above her. There was an expression of dark seduction on her features, very unlike anything Lila had seen before. Her eyes bore into Lila’s and she gave her next command.
“Open up, little sister! It’s now time for you to return the favor.”
With those words she gripped Lila’s hair and pulled her head towards her pussy. When Lila realized what would happen, she struggled. Never before had she tasted another woman’s sex juices. But again her sister demonstrated her great strength. She simply increased her force to overcome Lila’s resistance and soon her pussy was covering the younger woman’s face. Gabrielle rubbed it around several times. Then she pulled the mouth even closer into her pussy.
“Start licking, sister. I want to drown you in my juices.”
Lila was simultaneously shocked and turned on by Gabrielle’s forcefulness. She finally caved in to the dominance and opened her mouth. Seconds later her tongue touched the pussy and she got her first taste of another female. To her surprise, she actually liked it, her sister was almost sweet. Well, that did kind of fit to the Gabrielle she had known. But soon she stopped thinking altogether. She just concentrated on licking and pleasing her sister. Obviously she had never done this before, so she tried a bit of everything: licking, sucking, even nibbling along the nether lips. When she got a positive reaction to something, she repeated it more often. Finally she stiffened her tongue and pushed it between her sister’s pussy lips. She tried to reach as deep inside as possible.
Above her, Gabrielle - who was of course in truth Hope - moaned. Lila really was showing some talent. With a bit more training, she could become a great pussy licker. And the best part: When she had told Lila there could be no pregnancy, she had lied. Hope was a demon, the daughter of a human woman and an evil god of chaos. If she wanted it, she could create an offspring with anybody. And it would be so much fun to watch Lila explaining the pregnancy to her family.

The end