What is your favourite peril scenario for superheroine?

General discussions about superheroines!
spikeeagle2
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Kind of an open question for y'all.

What is your favourite scenario for your unlucky superheroine in peril? I mean, we all like different things, right? There has to be something that make you ticks.

For me, I like damsel in distress situation, the best scenario for me, and I am surprised that not too many producers go down that route anymore, is Superheroine damsel rescue gone wrong and they themselves being captured by the baddies. And the baddies parade her like a trophy in front of the other victim, kind of like a message to the damsel "See? We got this superchick they send to rescue you, you have no hope."

Producer don't do them anymore. Usually they are either other superheroines, or they imply the superheroine is shown defeated to the world, the closest for recent movie I remember is the original Skyfire from RYE but its just not the same, because that was her mum, and she wasn't defeated (IIRC skyfire defeated everyone and saved her mum at the end)
Sky Fire.jpg
Sky Fire.jpg (317.17 KiB) Viewed 917 times
Otherwise the one that check that box is Kelsie Chamber's Spellbinder in "The Big Story" When Spellbinder was trying to rescue the girls (plural) and got herself captured by the slaver, and then she was bounded in front of the captive and was forced to take off her gloves and boots and exposing her breast (while the other girls stripe topless and then bound) is just the icing on the cake, that totally humiliate Spellbinder and showing her incompetence and further insult the captive. I personally think the ending is a bit of a shame when the guy (Viper?) rescue all of them, but well.......It's the 90s, what you gonna do?
spellbinder 1.jpg
spellbinder 1.jpg (194.98 KiB) Viewed 917 times
Spellbinder 2.jpg
Spellbinder 2.jpg (196.1 KiB) Viewed 917 times
Spellbinder 3.jpg
Spellbinder 3.jpg (163.87 KiB) Viewed 917 times
Spellbinder 4.jpg
Spellbinder 4.jpg (192.42 KiB) Viewed 917 times
So, what's your favourite scenario? Who knows, maybe some producers saw it and will make them come true, I am still waiting for mine
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I've written virtually every one of my favorite peril scenarios throughout my writing career. If any producer wishes to use my scenes for their parody films, I'd be okay with it as long as they give me credit for being the source material...and perhaps a modest honorarium if the project proves a big money-maker. šŸ˜‰
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I can agree with the Doctor (one of my long time inspirations) above. I have presented a large assortment of my favorite Supergirl perils in both written and artwork. Putting Superheroine's in "Kobayashi Maru" moral dilemmas between a bad choice and their virtue has always been my favorite type heroine peril.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Batgirl on the Buzzsaw.....it was my first and still my favorite!!!
WonderSlave
Henchman
Henchman

For me, it started with my favorite being spanked while bound.
Then as I got older, I loved over-the-knee spanking the best, because of the intimacy between the struggling and an example of pure dominance and submission.
Now, my favorite is pain slut conditioning with bondage and spanking.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Yeā€™ olde death trap. The beautiful heroine captured and struggling to escape with her life (if not her virtue). The gloating villains watching the activation of the hideous device before leaving her to certain doom. Which, luck, skill or planning miraculously escapes, preferably with some bone chillingly intense orgasmsā€¦