New heroine producer Wanda Fantasy in Slovakia

General discussions about superheroines!
shevek
Producer
Producer

Occasionally I search for the term "superheroine" on Youtube to see what new things have been posted,
and sometimes it bears interesting fruit.

I came across a trailer for a new 2023 superheroine movie called "Terra, the ultimate superheroine", and it turns out it was produced by a new female producer in Slovakia who calls herself Wanda Fantasy and also works with several other actresses, presumably from her area.

Most of the content she produces is action adventure featuring characters like spies, vampires and witches, and many of her characters are dressed in tight clothing and do undergo situations of peril, plus there seems to be a good amount of basic special FX.

See the graphic below - it's quite clear that she knows exactly what she's doing with her stories, and I think many of them could be of interest to the SHF crowd. She definitely knows how to writhe sexily in tight outfits.
wanda fantasy.jpg
wanda fantasy.jpg (316.62 KiB) Viewed 485 times
But more to the point, she has also produced one full superheroine movie so far, the one about Terra, and although the origin is extremely and unnecessarily convoluted (involving some galactic emperor from thousands of years ago, etc). the story is pretty straightforward: she starts out acting cocky and invincible, and eventually gets taken down and her battle suit is ripped open.

I'm kind of wishing her heroine costume was a bit tighter and shinier (it's bland) but otherwise than that it looks like a solid entry in the SHIP genre, even more considering it comes from Eastern Europe. Most of the battle takes place inside, which is a bit weird considering she adds a good amount of blasts and blood FX to the production - you'd think that would make more sense to do outside.
Terratittle1.jpg
Terratittle1.jpg (447.86 KiB) Viewed 485 times
Wanda and her friends look gorgeous and shapely and confident - great Slavic hotties.
Here is her website itself: https://www.wanda-fantasy.sk/
There's also a page on there with her prices for customs, which seems reasonable.

And here is where she sells the videos on Gumroad. https://wandaproduction.gumroad.com/

I wonder why more people don't use Gumroad to sell their products - the only other producer who uses it is the guy who is keeping the Mandi Steele
legacy alive.

I sent her an email to see if she might be interested in a cross-universe collaboration - maybe Terra could collaborate with Devana! (our Serbian heroine)

Anyway, check out "Terra" if it's up your alley, and hopefully Wanda will see fit to do more movies like that one.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Thanks for this update!!

Also, can you please send the link and elaborate on the Mandi Steele account?! I didn’t know there was one!
shevek
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:
7 months ago
Thanks for this update!!

Also, can you please send the link and elaborate on the Mandi Steele account?! I didn’t know there was one!
Many people aren't aware, apparently. I think it was only shared on SWM. Perhaps because it doesn't have much peril, or he doesn't know about SHF or HM.

Yeah, Bullypup is the original photographer for Mandi Steele, and he put up a sales site on Gumroad a little while back (which was the first I'd heard of Gumroad) which is called "Steeleverse 2.0". Looks like all the photo sets and the clips are available there.

And it looks like there are *way more* Steele girls than I remember!

https://bullypup2.gumroad.com/

Also looks like Wanda took my advice and signed on to SHF!