Silk and Steel: Laurie Juspeczyk's Double Life

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Marg2023
Neophyte
Neophyte

I want to start a story with Laurie Juspeczyk, A.K.A. the Silk Spectre, from the Watchmen universe, as the protagonist. I really like this character so I decide to write a smut fan fiction about her. Below is the rough outline for the character.
In the timeline where the story begins, Laurie has already retired from official superhero profession. Although unhappy while being a public superhero in organizations like Crimebusters and Watchemen, Laurie has discovered passion to help people in need from her job. Driven by a thrill-seeking heart and disappointment in the system, she decides to continue her crime fighting career in part-time. Since no longer an official superhero, Laurie has to adopt some unconventional measures in vigilantism, which includes but not limits to seduction, coercion, bribing and infiltration.
Aside from her disreputable vigilantism, Laurie maintains a respectable job as part of her public profile. Her job pays well and gives her access to the criminal world. By carefully yet efficiently utilizing her resources (both from her job and connections before retirement), she is able to approach a case from an unorthodox angle and dig deep into it.
Laurie excels in hand-to-hand combat, marksmanship, mimicry and camouflage. She owns a wide variety of costumes, ranging from full-body catsuits to skimpy skirts. Some of them are used in special occasions like nightclubs, strip bars, and brothels. She loves to wear boots and gloves, because they offer necessary protection and boost her confidence in risky situations.

The above is pretty much all I have in mind for the Character right now. Suggestions for or insights into character design, plot arrangement and background setting (I’m not familiar with the 70s and 80s era in the last century) will be appreciated. Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.