Xena: Prison Time with Callisto

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Prison Time with Callisto

By Vega Taxeca

Disclaimers:
This story contains graphic sex scenes between women, including some D/s elements.

I do not own Xena – the Warrior Princess, or any of its characters or storylines. It belongs to Renaissance Pictures, Studio USA, Universal Studios and/or related companies. But I do not make any money with this story anyway, so I hope it is okay. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story is set after the season 1 episode “Callisto”, but before the season 2 episode “Return of Callisto”. It starts with Callisto in her prison cell, but then moves away from canon when an anonymous visitor comes to her cell. If you have never watched Xena, some of the characters and character background might seem puzzling.

Prison Time with Callisto

Callisto listened. Somebody had stopped in front of her prison cell. Two people, if she had heard correctly. It seemed they exchanged some words, but unfortunately, she could not understand anything or at least recognise a voice. Still, this was intriguing. Nobody came close to her cell outside the usual rounds, at least since she had killed that slimy guard. That was also the day they had bound her into this bondage chair, forcing her to sit still all day. Her legs were held with chains, while thick leather stripes bound her arms to those of the chair. Even her head was bound to the back of it. Well, they would pay their price, sooner or later. The door was opened by one of her guards, the pig, as she called him in her mind.

“Behave, Callisto, you’ve got a visitor.”

The man stepped aside to let the visitor enter; then he closed and locked the door from the outside. Quick steps told Callisto that he had retreated in a hurry. They all feared her here. She turned her eyes to the woman who had come to visit her. A cloak hid most of her features, but Callisto recognised her immediately. Now this could be interesting. Her visitor stood close by the door. Her eyes were cast down. She seemed to be uncomfortable and definitely frightened, but there was something else. Still, nobody had said a word. They stayed like that for a couple of minutes.

Callisto simply watched her visitor and noticed it immediately when her focus started to wander. First, she looked left and right, then at Callisto. But when their eyes met, she quickly looked down again. A light blush coloured her cheeks now. This time she did not manage to keep still for so long. Very soon the prisoner noticed her attempts to sneak another peak at her. The next realisation took her a tad longer. The visitor did not just look up randomly; she tried to watch her legs. And finally, everything fell in place for Callisto. Usually, she had been wearing over-knee boots. Therefore, her visitor had never seen these long athletic legs naked. And she obviously liked what she saw. This young woman was attracted to the Warrior-Queen. Now this was great. Callisto was delighted with the prospect to find out how strong this attraction might be.

“Come closer. It will give you a better view.”

The first words spoken between them and the visitor instinctively followed the command.

“Do you like my legs?”

“They are ... nice.”

The way she quickly licked her lips was probably saying more than her words.

“Nice, hm? Well, I might allow you to touch them.”

“T-touch them?”

The young woman looked up startled. For the first time their eyes met without her shying away immediately. Callisto made use of this chance to gain even more control of the situation.

“Yes, touch them. If you do exactly what I tell you, I will allow you to touch them.”

The visitor hesitated. But Callisto simply looked her in the eyes and a battle of wills began. From this close, the warrior could smell the arousal of the other woman, despite the less than sanitary condition of the prison. And of course, the visitor was used to be ordered around by a dominant woman. Therefore, it came as no surprise to Callisto when her opponent caved in and nodded.

“Yes please, may I feel your legs?”

“Okay, you will kneel before me and start with my feet.”

For a tiny second the visitor hesitated; then she sank down on her knees. She had just started to reach for the right foot, when the prisoner interrupted her.

“Not with your hands. You will use your lips to kiss my feet.”

A sound almost like a sigh escaped the other woman’s lips. Callisto also detected a light quiver run through her body. But she bent forward slowly. After what seemed like an eternity, she placed a soft kiss on Callisto’s instep. She repeated this with the left foot. Triumph welled up in Callisto. She had won this battle and made her visitor submit to her superior will. She decided to play their game a little longer.

“You did well. Therefore, you may suck on my toes next. And don’t forget one.”

The woman had to crouch down almost on the floor to reach them, but did not hesitate anymore. Again, she started with the right foot. She engulfed the big toe with her lips and sucked softly. At the same time, she used her tongue to reach into the space between the toes. In a prison like this, you did not actually get the chance to wash or even bath yourself on a daily basis. Therefore, Callisto’s feet were probably quite smelly. But this did not seem to disturb the visitor. On the contrary, the noises she made indicated that she rather liked her treat. After she had sucked on the big toe for several minutes, she switched to the next toe. And then one by one she treated all the toes of the right foot the same way. Afterwards she repeated it with the left foot.

“Okay, that’s enough.”

When the woman sat up a last string of saliva connected her mouth with Callisto’s left foot, until it finally dropped down. It should have been very humiliating, but she had a dreamy smile on her face. Seeing it was a huge turn-on for the Warrior-Queen who had always loved power. She had now a much better understanding of the submissive nature of this woman. It was time to take care of her own needs.

“So, you liked your treat? Then the next one will taste even better. I want you to kiss and lick my legs, all the way up to my pussy. You will be allowed to suck it. I expect to feel your tongue wiggle deep inside my cunt until I come and flood you with my juices. You will only stop when I say so, even if you are drowning in them.”

“Thank you, Callisto.”

The young woman bent forward once more and set to work on her task. She started again with the feet, licking, and kissing them, even under the dirty soles. After long minutes of worshipping the feet with her mouth the visitor slowly moved her attention higher. In one long stroke she licked the left shin. With a series of light kisses to the outside of the leg she moved down again. She repeated the process, only this time placing the kisses on the inside. Twice more she did this; then she switched to the other leg and gave it the same treatment. From there she shifted her attention to the sensitive inside of the knee. To reach it she had to shuffle even closer. Her own soft breasts were pressed against Callisto’s legs. A shudder running through the woman’s body was a telling sign of how much she appreciated this further contact.

Callisto let this little bit of sneakiness pass, but gave the command to move on moments later. Therefore, the other knee only got some quick kisses, before the visitor turned her attention to the insides of Callisto’s creamy, yet athletic thighs. She switched between the left and right one with her kisses and short licks. At one time she sucked for a whole minute at a pulse point in the left thigh only to nibble moments later on the other one. Inch by inch she moved closer to her goal, Callisto’s juicy pussy. When she had reached it finally, she just nuzzled it lightly through the breeches. Then she simply pressed her whole face into the crotch and breathed in deeply. Obviously, she wanted to surround herself with Callisto’s odour. Only then did she use her hands to pull the breeches down. With the warrior’s pussy now finally exposed, she bent close again and pressed the most reverent soft kiss onto the nether lips.

The Warrior-Queen watched it slightly amused, but also very aroused. Mostly though, she felt triumphant at the submissive gesture. She was now certain she would be able to dominate this young woman not just today, but forever. She almost could not suppress a moan when a tentative tongue touched her pussy for the first time. She felt it lick up and down the lips several times. Then she spent some time playing with her clit. Either the young woman had done this before or she was a natural, but she was surprisingly good at licking a pussy. Now she was sucking quite strongly on her clit. Callisto felt the heat rising. Her pussy was now leaking strongly. When an inquisitive tongue entered her cunt, she could not hold back any longer and climaxed. The young woman stopped licking for a moment and rubbed her face up and down over the pussy. Again, it seemed as if she wanted to cover her whole face in pussy juice as if she was bathing.

When Callisto’s climax was over the young woman started to lick again. Soon she was pumping her tongue deep into the prisoner’s vagina. Her head was bobbing up and down like a woodpecker’s. It did not take long for Callisto to be on a new wave of arousal. The heat was back, as the tongue was wiggling inside her cunt just as she had demanded. Her visitor gave her best effort to spend Callisto another orgasm. When the wave finally crashed over the warrior she came with a loud groan. After a few moments of recovery, she stopped the woman from licking her cunt any longer.

“Good job. But it’s enough. Get up. I want to check on your state. Present your pussy to my right hand.”

The young woman showed signs of disappointment, but followed the instructions. Since the chair was on a pedestal, she had to stand awkwardly on tiptoes to bring her pussy close enough to Callisto’s bound hand. Especially since she kept her arms behind her back, although she had not been ordered directly to do so. But the Warrior-Queen was very satisfied. It was just the fitting stance for a submissive. And she got even more satisfied when she pushed one finger between the pussy lips and was greeted by a rush of juices. The woman was drenched and obviously close to a climax herself. Well, not yet. Callisto withdrew her finger and initiated another interrogation.

“Are you staying in town or do you have a camp?”

“We have a camp in the forest close by.”

“How long will you stay in the area?”

“At least two more weeks, unless there is an emergency.”

“Okay, then this is what you will do. And you will follow my instructions EXACTLY. You will leave the prison and go back to your camp. You are not allowed to wash your face while you are still in the town. Tonight, you will get yourself off while thinking about me and about worshipping me. When you come, you will whisper my name. You will come just once. Tomorrow night you will repeat this exercise. Both nights you will come just once and you will whisper my name while you climax. The day after tomorrow you are not allowed to have an orgasm and neither the following day. In exactly four days time you will visit again and worship me just like today. Do you understand your instructions?”

“Yes, Callisto, thank you. I will do everything you ask.”

“Good. If you are very lucky, Gabrielle, I might allow you to come from my hand the next time. And now leave.”

A beaming smile appeared on the bard’s face, before she turned around to call the guard.

The end