Xena: (Very) Intimate Stranger

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

(Very) Intimate Stranger
by Vega Taxeca

Disclaimer:
This story does contain graphic descriptions of sex between women.

I do not own Xena - the Warrior Princess, or any of its characters or storylines. It belongs to Renaissance Pictures, Studio USA, Universal Studios and/or related companies. But I do not make any money with this story anyway, so I hope it is okay. No copyright infringement is intended.

The story takes plays during the season two episode “Intimate Stranger”. It starts, when Gabrielle is woken up after Xena’s exchange with Callisto in the dreamscape/Tartaros.

Gabrielle awoke with a start. Xena was rousing her urgently.

“Gabrielle, get up, quickly.”

“Xena, what’s the matter?”

They obviously were not under attack, so she was not sure about the situation.

“I finally understand where my nightmares and the restlessness of the last few days stem from. I have kept a secret from you, a very important secret. I am sure, if I tell you, everything will change.”

“What kind of secret? Why didn’t you tell me before? And why is …?”

Gabrielle started a barrage of questions. But Xena stopped her with a fond smile on her lips.

“Patience, my bard. I will tell you everything. But first let’s sit down more comfortably.”

Xena sat down very close behind the bard and hugged her. Though Gabrielle was a bit surprised at this intimate position, usually the warrior sat next to her during sensitive chats, she was happy nonetheless. She always felt safe in Xena’s arms. And she took it as a sign that her friend wanted to tell her something good. She gently caressed her arms to show her appreciation. Xena even gave her a quick peck at her temple in return. Yes, this had to be something really good. Then the Warrior began to speak softly.

“You know it is difficult for me to talk about my feelings. Almost a year ago, I detected there was a new feeling in my heart. It took me weeks to understand it and even longer to accept it. Even then I kept it a secret from you, since I was afraid of your reaction. But finally, I realized that not to act would always be the worst option, since you have as much a right to know about it as I have. Gabrielle, I love you. I am in love with you. I want to kiss and hold and make love to you every night.”

“Oh, Xena, I love you as well!”

Completely elated Gabrielle turned her head, until Xena’s lips met hers in a passionate kiss. Soon the Warrior Princess pushed her tongue into her mouth, while her hands now roamed all over Gabrielle’s body. The bard met the invading tongue with her own one and quickly they were participating in a heated duel. Xena pushed her left hand under Gabrielle’s green top and started kneading her breasts. The right hand was now under her skirt. She pulled the breeches aside and rubbed her pussy. Obviously, Xena had no plans to draw out their first time any longer than necessary. The bard was perfectly okay with that. She loved the Warrior Princess mainly for her strength and passion, not for her softness.

Gabrielle had to stop their kiss finally to get some much-needed air in her lungs. She leant her head further back to give Xena better access to her neck. Immediately the warrior started to lick and then suck on her pulse point. It seemed she tried to mark her lover. Her left hand alternated between pulling and squeezing both nipples. Gabrielle was so aroused, she felt wetness run down her thighs. For Xena that was invitation enough. She pushed two fingers into Gabrielle’s vagina and pumped them in and out forcefully. Still at the same time she managed to rub Gabrielle’s clit with her thumb in circles. She truly was a woman of many skills. This multiple assault on her pussy, breasts and neck had the bard on fire. She was fast approaching her point of no return. When Xena switched from sucking on her pulse point to biting her there, it was too much. A thunderstorm of an orgasm crashed through Gabrielle’s body.

But Xena gave her almost no time to recover. She just moved slightly back to give Gabrielle enough room to lie down. Then she ripped off almost frantically her own breeches. Shuffling forward again, she now knelt with her legs left and right of Gabrielle’s head. Carefully she slouched down, so that the bard could lick her pussy. Then Xena leant forward to bring them in a 69 position. Soon her tongue was pushed between the pussy lips of her lover. For the next couple of minutes both kept licking and sucking their respective partner with wild abandon. Finally, when Xena was nearing her climax, she was bucking and thrashing around so forcefully, the bard could no longer keep up with licking her pussy. So, she just tried to drink in as much of Xena’s juices as possible, while the Warrior Princess rubbed her pussy all over Gabrielle’s face. Xena’s timing was perfect. She managed to bring them both off at the same time.

Afterwards Xena removed the rest of Gabrielle’s and her own clothes. When both were naked, she knelt down on their blankets and pulled the bard into her lap. Once the latter had wrapped her legs around Xena’s waist, both pushed two fingers in their lover’s vagina. This time, they fucked each other much more slowly. They kissed; then the Warrior Princess proceeded to lick her juices from Gabrielle’s face. When she was finished, the bard returned the favour. Slowly the licking changed back to kissing and soon they were French-kissing again. Their tongues were wrestling for dominance, while both lovers locked their gaze. Both were now so close; they could no longer go slow. Faster and faster their hands moved and a minute later, both were overwhelmed by an orgasm.

Next, Xena had Gabrielle lay back down. Then she did the same and shifted her legs slightly. Now they were in a scissors position and could rub their pussy against each other. Xena set a fast pace and it did not take long and both were undulating frantically. Again, the warrior managed to time her movements just right so they could have another synchronized climax. Then she suggested a second 69, but this time with her as the bottom. This worked much better and both got off twice. Finally, the bard needed a little break. She got up and grabbed their waterskin. Both gulped the water down greedily and emptied the skin quickly. Xena went to fill it at the near creek.

When she returned, she wanted to sit down with Gabrielle. But the bard stopped her and asked her to sit about five feet away, but facing her. When she did, Gabrielle leaned back on her elbows. Then she straitened her legs, lifted them slightly in the air and then oh so slowly opened them. When they were stretched as wide as possible, Xena accepted the offer passionately. With one jump she was upon Gabrielle. She brought her face close to the glistening pussy, inhaled deeply, to smell Gabrielle’s essence, and then began to lick her ferociously. She did not stop before Gabrielle had climaxed three more times. The bard thanked her and fucked her with her fingers, while at the same time she sucked on the clit. Once Xena had come twice, she turned the tables again. She proceeded to lick the naked bard everywhere. Starting with the feet, moving up the legs, then jumping to the hands and arms. The back was next, followed by Gabrielle’s beautiful breasts. At this point the bard was already reduced to whimpering. Special time Xena had spent on suckling at Gabrielle’s nipples and armpits. At last, the warrior licked down the rippling abs and finally reached the pussy. It just took seconds of licking it to get Gabrielle off again.

The bard needed another break. Xena’s stamina was just as extraordinary as everything else about her. When the bard had drunk enough water and could breathe again steadily, she decided to tease her Warrior Princess a second time. When Xena returned from refilling the waterskins, she was greeted by her bard on all four, happily waggling her ass in her direction. But then the bard got a surprise. First Xena coated her index finger in Gabrielle’s juices, but then, instead of aiming at the pussy, she started to circle it around the asshole. The bard was a complete virgin in that area, but she trusted the Warrior Princess. Carefully Xena began to push und slowly the finger disappeared. Gabrielle tried to relax her muscles and managed to take the whole finger without problems. Once she got used to it, Xena moved it out a bit, then back in. Soon she was fucking Gabrielle in her ass. When she came, Gabrielle cried out in ecstasy. She had not expected such a strong climax from that direction. Afterwards, she asked Xena if her ass was as sensitive. Xena nodded.

“Yes, probably even more so. But I must admit, for my ass I prefer to be rimmed by a tongue instead of fucked with a finger. Would you consider it?”

“For you…”

She grabbed Xena’s hand and held up the index finger which had just been in her ass. She closed her lips around it and sucked it clean.

“…I would do everything.”

The warrior was turned on powerfully by this display. She bent forward, kissed Gabrielle and pushed the tongue in her mouth. This way, she promised to share everything with her bard. The kiss went on for several moments. When they pulled apart, Xena turned around on all four and lifted her ass high in the air. Gabrielle knelt slightly behind her. With her hands, she kneaded the beautifully sculptured globes for a while and then pushed them apart. She bent closer and started to lick up and down the crack. Then she tickled the anus with the tip of her tongue. At last, she stiffened it and pushed her tongue inside. Soon she got the hang of it, of how to move the warm, wet organ most effectively inside of Xena’s ass. She quickly realised how much she liked doing it, since Xena obviously loved it. The reaction of the Warrior Princess was astounding. Within minutes of getting her ass rimmed, she was so turned on that she came not just once, but in a series of four orgasms. Gabrielle brought her from moaning over whimpering to shouting (mostly Gabrielle’s name, but Aphrodite got mentioned a couple of times as well), which in the end was replaced by Xena’s war cry.

Once Xena was back to earth, she turned around quick as a flash and was attacking Gabrielle like a wild animal. She pushed her on her back, pulled her legs apart and immediately had the mouth on her pussy. She sucked on her clit, while entering her vagina with three and then even with four fingers. She pumped her fingers in and out, fucking Gabrielle like crazy. After the bard had come several times, she was so weak, she blacked out for a few seconds. When she came to, she was cradled in Xena’s arms. Once the warrior realized she was awake, she lifted a waterskin to her mouth. Gabrielle drank most of the water; then she smiled up at Xena.

“Sorry, my love. But I am completely exhausted. I think this was it for the night.”

“Yes, I know. It’s okay. But while you relax, I will give you a little show.”

Xena carried the bard to their bedroll and put her down carefully. Then she knelt above the bard with her knees left and right of Gabrielle’s shoulder. That gave the bard a perfect view of Xena’s pussy. The warrior now pushed two fingers of her right hand in her own vagina. And then the show began. Xena was masturbating for her lover’s pleasure. Gabrielle’s eyes lit up despite her exhaustion. But in the end, she only just managed to keep awake till Xena came. The last picture her brain took in was a beautiful one: Xena, kneeling above her in all her naked glory, her skin glistening, her head thrown back in ecstasy and one hand pumping forcefully into her own dripping pussy.

Once Gabrielle was asleep, the warrior did not just stop. She kept masturbating, while she shuffled back inch by inch. In the end, she had come three more times and coated parts of Gabrielle’s face, breast, stomach, and pussy with her own juices. The bard would probably never know it, but this was her way of marking Gabrielle with her scent; just as the hickey from the beginning was meant as a mark. She hoped that the bard would at least understand why she just had to cram so much sex in this one night.

Later that day, Gabrielle was just returning from a shopping trip. First thing in the morning, Xena had sent her into the next village to buy food and other supplies. The bard was reluctant at first, since she wanted to talk with her warrior about their relationship and the wonderful night they had had. But she knew that Xena hated to talk about her feelings and for her, just in general, actions were louder than words. And last night, those actions had told a beautiful story. Their lovemaking had been fierce and passionate, but also tender. It was everything Gabrielle had ever hoped for and more. She had not thought it possible, but after last night she had fallen even deeper in love with her warrior. Because now she truly was her warrior, just like Gabrielle was now Xena’s bard.

Suddenly her head shot up. She had heard noises from ahead, where their camp was. Someone was fighting. Gabrielle carefully dropped the bags, then picked up her pace and ran the rest of the distance. What she saw had her stop dead in her tracks. Xena was fighting with Callisto. Gabrielle quickly analysed the situation. Nobody else was around and Callisto had her back to her. Maybe she could surprise her. Silently she started to sneak forward, staff in hand. But then Gabrielle saw Xena’s eyes widen and it seemed as if Callisto had picked up on it, too. She turned her head halfway, just for the briefest of moments. Seconds later she shouted to her.

“Gabrielle, it’s a trap. I am Xena. Callisto has managed to switch our bodies.”

“Yeah, as if. You will need a better story.”

Gabrielle was not willing to be taken in by Callisto’s typical mindgames. She made another small step forward.

“Gabrielle, please! You have to believe me! She managed to invade my nightmares early last night and then trapped me in her body in Tartaros. It took me hours to convince Hades of the truth, until finally he let me go. But I have only a short amount of time to bring back Callisto, or the deal is off.”

“What?” Gabrielle was left almost speechless.

Suddenly Xena took a step back.

“Yes, Gabrielle, it is true. Did you really believe Xena would have treated you the way I did last night? Come on! But I promise you this: Next time we meet, I will treat you exactly the same way again.”

Then Callisto (still in Xena’s body) quickly retreated and left. Xena (in Callisto’s body) considered for a second to follow her. But Gabrielle seemed so shocked, she made her the priority. The bard meanwhile was slowly trying to process everything that just happened. So last night, the best night of her life, a night of glorious and passionate lovemaking, she had not been with Xena, but with her deadliest enemy. And even worse, Gabrielle was desperately hoping said enemy would keep her promise - and the sooner, the better.

Unfortunately, with all this confusion, she totally forgot about the hickey.