Certificate expired

Have a problem with the forum? get support here!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

My browser says your certificate has expired.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Got that also.
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I just got that as well. It mentioned that this site might be unsafe to visit.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Has this been fixed?
shevek
Producer
Producer

IMSancho wrote:
6 months ago
Has this been fixed?
Not yet.

Every time I want to go to a page I have to go through the browser gauntlet telling me it's unsafe.
I know it's perfectly safe - it's the browser's fault - but still, it's a major inconvenient obstacle.

And it's getting worse - now, before I log in, the Forum is formatted weirdly and wrong on the screen,
and it's not till I log in that the Forum looks normal like it usually does.

MH is going to have to renew the security certificate for this to stop, that's just how it is.

They really get you on the fee for providing the "s" after the "http". At GoDaddy, it was something like an extra $200+ per contract period. That basically seemed like an extortion fee to me, so I never got the "s". People are still ordering videos just fine without it.

I don't think that's an option in this case, though, if so many browsers are refusing to let us look at the Forum without going through the gauntlet.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks for the heads up, guys. It's supposed to get updated automatically but in this case it looks like that didn't happen. Once I move to the new server this will be a thing of the past :)
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

MightyHypnotic wrote:
6 months ago
Thanks for the heads up, guys. It's supposed to get updated automatically but in this case it looks like that didn't happen. Once I move to the new server this will be a thing of the past :)
We’re safe, though, right?
spandex4fun
Sargeant
Sargeant

MightyHypnotic wrote:
6 months ago
I see. I was try to get in this site last night when I got the warning of the site being unsecured.
Just a man who loves powerful ladies in skintight spandex. Tight is right.