Superheroines Demise New Location

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
villainofsooperhero
Producer
Producer

I was a member of this forum years back but life got in the way for a while. I continued to produce content and shoots just not on the same scale as my original site sooperhero.com (superheroines demise). Had to close that site a long time ago for reasons mentioned in another thread. So, I am now getting back into it - starting by loading up the old content to a patreon site I created. https://www.patreon.com/SuperheroinesDemise

In a few days I've put up over 6,000 photos plus a lot of the original artwork with more coming including original works by George Perez, Rifferus, Dr. Evil, Mben, El Bob, and more. I loved their work and they were kind enough to create stuff for the site, many based on my characters. Got to hang out with George and Rifferus, Dano and others at comic con one year when we were exhibiting with Wren Andrews and everyone was really cool.

Patreon makes it easy for me to put up videos too so I'll be loading up old and new stuff to the site. There are some videos there now I've put up and will continue and honor any requests made if I can.

I enjoy seeing a lot of the new producers works too. This genre has really grown.

Thank you to all those that supported the work over the years.

Villain
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Christmas has come early. This is amazing. Thank you for coming back on and posting all your material. You’re a true pioneer in this field in my opinion and are legendary. Thanks again for resurrecting your site!
shevek
Producer
Producer

villainofsooperhero wrote:
6 months ago

In a few days I've put up over 6,000 photos plus a lot of the original artwork with more coming including original works by George Perez, Rifferus, Dr. Evil, Mben, El Bob, and more. I loved their work and they were kind enough to create stuff for the site, many based on my characters. Got to hang out with George and Rifferus, Dano and others at comic con one year when we were exhibiting with Wren Andrews and everyone was really cool.

I enjoy seeing a lot of the new producers works too. This genre has really grown.

Villain
Whoa! Over 6,000 photos? That kind of photo collage, as I've said - the very idea that anyone can create endless sexy original heroines and document them in costume, like a real-life Dial H for Hero - is exactly the kind of thing that drew me into SHIP.

I don't mess with Patreon due to their history of biased censorship, but if you ever also decide to use Subscribestar (in a way, it's similar to launching a campaign on both Kickstarter and Indiegogo, you get two different crowds), you would be the first creator I've ever supported in that fashion.
Let us know!

I would be interested to know what Comicon you are referring to where Perez, you, Dano and Rifferus all converged, and also what year that was, because it sounds like the Holy Grail of SHIP Comicons (especially if anyone has photos from it), and I'm pretty sure we're the only ones doing Comicons now, despite the growth of the genre as you've said.

Florida? Arizona? San Diego?
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

Welcome back! Sooperhero.com was the first site that introduced me to this SHIP community. I'm looking forward to seeing your new stuff!
villainofsooperhero
Producer
Producer

This was the San Diego Comic Con. Maybe 2000 I'm guessing? Here's Wren with George Perez who spent an afternoon at our booth signing stuff for fans.
George was a friend. Joe Quesada (pictured) I didn't personally know but he was pretty cool.

Joe Quesada

Villain
https://www.patreon.com/SuperheroinesDemise
shevek
Producer
Producer

6 months ago
This was the San Diego Comic Con. Maybe 2000 I'm guessing? Here's Wren with George Perez who spent an afternoon at our booth signing stuff for fans.
George was a friend.
Joe Quesada (pictured) I didn't personally know but he was pretty cool.

Villain
Insane. George is/was my favorite artist ever and always will be!
So, this was *before* he started Sisterhood of Superheroines or around the time he started?

Also, mind-blowing that Joe Quesada knew directly about SHIP. I wonder how many other editors and other comics bigwigs knew, as well?
Not sure if you were aware, but Grant Morrison did an entire story arc about SHIP/superheroine fetish for DC in 2006.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Wren Andrews , such a total babe. Amazing body and actress. Loved her work. Thanks for posting these classic pics!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

6 months ago
I was a member of this forum years back but life got in the way for a while. I continued to produce content and shoots just not on the same scale as my original site sooperhero.com (superheroines demise). Had to close that site a long time ago for reasons mentioned in another thread. So, I am now getting back into it - starting by loading up the old content to a patreon site I created. https://www.patreon.com/SuperheroinesDemise

Patreon makes it easy for me to put up videos too so I'll be loading up old and new stuff to the site. There are some videos there now I've put up and will continue and honor any requests made if I can.

Villain

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
shevek
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:
6 months ago
Wren Andrews , such a total babe. Amazing body and actress. Loved her work. Thanks for posting these classic pics!
Indeed. Found one more on DeviantArt from that Con. Shows her great tights and legs down to the boots.
wren_andrews.jpg
wren_andrews.jpg (38.54 KiB) Viewed 2624 times
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

shevek wrote:
6 months ago
xxxwarriorxxx wrote:
6 months ago
Indeed. Found one more on DeviantArt from that Con. Shows her great tights and legs down to the boots.

wren_andrews.jpg
I think I was at that con. There was one con where we met up.
villainofsooperhero
Producer
Producer

Insane. George is/was my favorite artist ever and always will be!
So, this was *before* he started Sisterhood of Superheroines or around the time he started?

Also, mind-blowing that Joe Quesada knew directly about SHIP. I wonder how many other editors and other comics bigwigs knew, as well?
Not sure if you were aware, but Grant Morrison did an entire story arc about SHIP/superheroine fetish for DC in 2006.

George definitely helped with introducing many of them to the genre or atleast to the fact that it was a legitimate thing. His acceptance and
support of it (I think) made others in the industry more comfortable with it. He would bring heavy hitters/friends of his to our booth to introduce
us. He personally walked Quesada there. Joe said to me with this funny smile, "George likes the ladies." That he did. That he did. He was a
great dude.

In the beginning before anyone really was worried about much, I had some very well known mainstream type of people join the site. This isn't just something that just
us pervs are into, this is something that people you would be shocked to learn are into. Many closeted fans of the genre exist.

Villain
DanDud88
Henchman
Henchman

Has ur patreon been sucessfull?
villainofsooperhero
Producer
Producer

I don't know how to judge success yet. It's gotten some signups. They way I look at it, is if it covers a bill for my little villains in college it's all good. I didn't begin with this to make money, that was a nice side effect. But I wanted desperately to bring the fantasy to life. I had a few willing girlfriends over the years who got me started. Here's a couple samples (more on the patreon site) of my very first ever pictures. Shot with film. The lady at the photo developing place actually gave me crap for the pictures. That was like 1992. So don't worry, people have been getting offended by nonsense for a long time. But after these pictures, it was so powerful to me to have them in a tangible format rather than just rattling around in my twisted head. Granted, these are pathetic and it was hard at first "coming out" to my girlfriend at the time about it for fear of being judged by her. She didn't judge.
I put the rest of them in the free area of the new site.

I've kind of been out of the promotional aspect of this for a while. When I started I used a forum called DiD (damsels in distress). Quite a few people on that back then. I have no success with twitter and facebook. Any suggestions on where to get the word out would be appreciated. My friend Antman used to help us a lot with that and ran a site we funded called superheroinelinks.com but that's been gone a while.

Villain
spandex4fun
Sargeant
Sargeant

I know the contents are interesing given you have 6,000 pics. Unfortunately, I don't have Patreon account anymore due to their shady practices & censorship issue like Shevek pointed out. But I'm willing to subscribe to other sites if you decided to post there since your site is one of ones that jump start my superheroine fetish.

I feel you on the fact you just wanted to bring fantasy to life & money is just bonus. I'm kinda in the same boat now & only one ex fulfilled my fantasy. This along with increasing social media censorship & toxic, bigoted nerd fandom cause me to far less likely to share my fantasies & ideas.

Anyway, it's good to have you back & reintroducing us to your work!! Looking forward for more.
6 months ago
I don't know how to judge success yet. It's gotten some signups. They way I look at it, is if it covers a bill for my little villains in college it's all good. I didn't begin with this to make money, that was a nice side effect. But I wanted desperately to bring the fantasy to life. I had a few willing girlfriends over the years who got me started. Here's a couple samples (more on the patreon site) of my very first ever pictures. Shot with film. The lady at the photo developing place actually gave me crap for the pictures. That was like 1992. So don't worry, people have been getting offended by nonsense for a long time. But after these pictures, it was so powerful to me to have them in a tangible format rather than just rattling around in my twisted head. Granted, these are pathetic and it was hard at first "coming out" to my girlfriend at the time about it for fear of being judged by her. She didn't judge.
I put the rest of them in the free area of the new site.

I've kind of been out of the promotional aspect of this for a while. When I started I used a forum called DiD (damsels in distress). Quite a few people on that back then. I have no success with twitter and facebook. Any suggestions on where to get the word out would be appreciated. My friend Antman used to help us a lot with that and ran a site we funded called superheroinelinks.com but that's been gone a while.

Villain
Just a man who loves powerful ladies in skintight spandex. Tight is right.
shevek
Producer
Producer

6 months ago
Any suggestions on where to get the word out would be appreciated. My friend Antman used to help us a lot with that and ran a site we funded called superheroinelinks.com but that's been gone a while.
Wow, really? Photos from 1992? Incredible! That's even like one year before the huge "bad girl trend" hit in comics and everyone was talking about
Lady Death and Shi, and sexiness in comics started going bonkers. A true pioneer!

Yes, use Twitter and Facebook, and promote to like-minded individuals by following any SHIP actress or any SHIP fan you see on there.
A bunch of them will follow you back and you'll gain more traction.

On Facebook, it probably wouldn't hurt to drop your links into "Hot S- Superheroines and Villainesses", "Captured Crimefighters",
"Spandex & Lycra Enthusiasts", "Pantyhose & Tights Enthusiasts", "Superheroines Captive" and "Catfight Lover".

Also the Fem Force/AC Comics Fan Group page and The Art of the Late George Perez (it has 23,300 members!)
but just once, don't be spammy obviously, just mention your connections to Bill Black and George Perez so it's relevant.
I would show the George Perez art you have, if I were you! I would bet the vast majority of his fans have never seen it before,
and they love to know people who had a direct contact with Perez.

Also, if you haven't yet, launch an Instagram and a Tiktok. I think you'll get many more followers than you will get attacks.
Keep working Deviant Art if you can (I forget if you were kicked off? it's a fun place, we get good response) and also start a Discord for discussion.

As far as Antman, he's definitely still around - he follows us pretty closely and likes a bunch of our Facebook posts.
I remember Superheroinelinks.com quite well and quite fondly. I think he still has a superheroinelinks DA page?

And now that you have your heroine collage up on your Patreon, I've got more memories flooding back of those old heady days.
For example, I really enjoyed the curly-haired brunette actress who was in that very tight and revealing Phantom Lady outfit - she got very messy and dirty outside in that costume, I recall. The perfect example of "girl next door, but very hot"!
villainofsooperhero
Producer
Producer

Made a fun gif of Stellar Girl in The Pool of Defilement. Savannah Costello stars as the spandex clad Stellar Girl caught by Anayalate and the Puzzler.

Villain
https://www.patreon.com/superheroinesdemise
https://twitter.com/brianloker2
https://www.youtube.com/@brianloker3453
villainofsooperhero
Producer
Producer

Been digging through stuff and working on comic formats and navigating my way through things that are new to me. Here's some fun stuff I've been posting.

Villain
https://www.patreon.com/superheroinesdemise
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/48875 ... erheroines
https://twitter.com/brianloker2
https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

SO good to hear sooperhero is back!
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!