SUPERWOMAN FROM KRYPTON! Full free illustrated fanfic in PDF

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
MalloryDyatlov59
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hi All!

You can download here free and complete the illustrated 8 chapters + Introduction of my fanfic about Clara Kent/Superwoman, I have included all the commissioned original art plus the AI creations I think were of more quality and consistent. I also have made corrections and rewrote slightly some chapters. Hope you have enjoyed it! I may start writing a second volume during next year! :supes:

https://www.deviantart.com/lordmallory/ ... -996644682

What would you think about an alternate universe with a female-Clark as Superwoman in the golden age?

Is the only main change in the classic canon together with her love interest, is not Earth-11, let's say is Eart-19...meet Clara Kent/Superwoman!

It's 1948, in Metropolis!

Up in the sky! Look! It's a bird? It's a plane? No! It's Superwoman!

Faster than a speeding bullet! More powerful than a locomotive! Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, this amazing stranger from the planet Krypton, The Woman of Steel: Superwoman!

Empowered with X-ray vision, possessing remarkable physical strength, Superwoman fights a never-ending battle for love, truth, and justice, disguised as a mild-mannered newspaper reporter, Clara Kent!

In a world plagued by the Cold War and mistrust, can Superwoman bring peace to the world while fighting for love, truth, justice, and the American way? Can she finally find a happy life with Louis Lane, the love of her life? Can she defeat Lex Luthor and the terrible ancient evil he is about to awaken?