Xena: The Greater Fuck

A darker, full bodied blend.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Callisto – The Greater Fuck
By Vega Taxeca

Disclaimers:
This story contains graphic sex scenes between women, which are sometimes on the border of non-consensual.

I do not own Xena – the Warrior Princess, or any of its characters or storylines. It belongs to Renaissance Pictures, Studio USA, Universal Studios and/or related companies. But I will not make any money with this story anyway, so I hope it is okay. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story contains spoilers for the season one episode “The Greater Good”, though only marginal ones, since the story has been changed quite a lot. If you have never watched Xena, some of the characters and character background might seem puzzling.

Callisto – The Greater Fuck
“Sorry, but that’s it. No more stories for tonight.”
Gabrielle bowed to the applause of her audience and gathered the coins they had thrown into her cup. When she returned to her table, she saw a female warrior sitting there, with two mugs standing before her. She had long blonde hair and a dark armor, which was rather revealing, showing lots of her toned body. And there was plenty to her body, she was well bestowed and all around very beautiful. Gabrielle guessed her to be a bit older than herself, maybe in her mid-twenties. The bard greeted her, when she sat down.
“Hey, I’m Gabrielle.”
“Callisto. I hope, you don’t mind, but I loved your stories and would like to chat a bit.”
“Of course not, chat away.” Gabrielle smiled.
“Great. Oh, here, be my guest.“
Callisto pushed one of the mugs towards the bard. Gabrielle quickly realized it was ale, much stronger than the cider she preferred to drink. But she did not want to seem ungrateful, or even worse, like a wuss. She took a healthy gulp, but had to try hard to keep smiling. The warrior toasted her and she had to take another sip.
“Thanks. So you are a warrior. Are you part of an army?“
“No, mostly I’m working solo. A bit like Xena, though probably not as heroic. You seem to know her quite well.”
“Yes, we’ve been travelling together for close to a year now.”
“But not tonight?”
“No, she has to scout a situation ahead. She’ll probably be back to meet me here tomorrow.”
“What a pity, I would have loved to meet her. But hey, meeting her personal bard must be the next best thing. Especially when that bard is such a beauty.”
Gabrielle blushed.
“Uhm, you think so? Well you are much prettier than me.”
“I doubt that. But let’s say we both are beautiful. A drink for two pretty girls.”
They both took a sip. By now Gabrielle had gotten used to the bitter taste of the ale. Soon her mug was empty. Right away Callisto ordered another one for her. When the bard tried to protest, she simply pushed it aside.
“No, you are my guest. Buying her a drink is the least I can do for a beauty.”
Gabrielle blushed again. The compliments came so natural from Callisto’s lips. She watched those lips, while the blonde asked her next question.
“So, what about Xena? Is she really as hot as the stories make her out to be?”
“Oh, yes, very much so.”
Xena was Gabrielle’s favorite subject. She gushed on and on about the blue eyes and the toned body and the long flowing dark hair and every other aspect of the beauty of the Warrior Princess. When she finally wound down, Callisto smirked.
“Okay, I get it. She is a goddess in a perfect body. I bet she is as good in bed as she is as fighter, isn’t she? I mean, she is almost as famous for her sexual exploits as for her fights.”
The bard blushed once more. She quickly gulped down the rest of her ale to cool the sudden heat in her body.
“Oh no, we aren’t lovers. We are just friends, good friends.”
“What a pity.”
Callisto stopped and made a sign for the waitress to bring another ale. Then she suddenly looked very intensely at the bard.
“Or rather, not. This opens interesting opportunities, doesn’t it?” The blonde lightly caressed Gabrielle’s arm. “Very interesting opportunities.”
Gabrielle blushed just again. By now she probably would have looked like a tomato, if part of her blood had not rushed into a different direction. She took a large gulp from the mug the waitress had just set down next to her. The thought of being with this beautiful woman had her tingling all over. She was surprised at how tempting the idea seemed. The bard had been aware of her attraction for girls for a long time now. It was part of her reason to leave her home village. And ever since their visit with the amazons she really understood the implications of these feelings. But never before had her attraction to a woman been this strong. Except, of course, her attraction to Xena, but that was mingled with a slew of other feelings – friendship, gratitude, hero worship, maybe even love. And she had not made any advances, fearful of Xena’s reaction. But this, this was simple – simple animalistic attraction. Or rather animalistic lust, considering the arousal she felt. Of course, her – by now – slightly drunken state might have something to do with her lack of inhibitions. She suddenly felt bold.
“Oh yeah? What kind of opportunities are you talking about?“ She tried to smile seductively.
“Why don’t we go somewhere more private for me to explain? There I could go more ... in depth. Maybe show you, what I mean.”
Instead of Gabrielle’s arm the blonde was now caressing her thigh. The bard felt herself getting wet just from this touch. She quickly downed the rest of her ale and nodded.
“Good idea. We’ve got a room upstairs.”
“How convenient.”
Callisto paid and the bard led her to the room. Once they were inside, Gabrielle suddenly went shy. She did not really have any experience, but Callisto took control of the situation. She pushed the bard against a wall and kissed her. Soon her tongue entered the bard’s mouth and began to explore it. Gabrielle felt her knees getting weak, just from this kiss. The lips were softer than any she had kissed before, but at the same time more forceful. Callisto proved herself a real warrior, using her tongue to plunder the bard’s oral cavity. Finally, lack of air pushed them apart.
“Wow!”
Gabrielle could not hide how much she was affected by the kiss. Callisto smirked.
“Wait till you feel my tongue between your other pair of lips.”
Gabrielle felt the wetness in her panties increase, when she imagined the warrior’s lips on her pussy. Callisto was kissing her again, but also kneading her breasts. The bard’s hands were tangled in her lover’s hair. She tried to pull her even closer, but Callisto suddenly moved away. She looked at the bard and slowly pushed the bard’s top from the breasts. She immediately latched with her lips onto one nipple, while she pulled the top completely off. The bard moaned. Then she felt herself suddenly twirled around and pushed towards the bed. Before she knew what was happening, she found herself on her back and Callisto was pulling off her skirt and panties. A loud thunk announced that the warrior had dropped her armor. Only seconds later she was crawling up between Gabrielle legs. Her eyes were looking into Gabrielle’s, while she slowly bent down. Finally her lips touched the place where the bard needed them the most – on her pussy.
Callisto licked several times up and down the nether lips. Then she found the clit and started sucking on it. The bard was moaning in ecstasy. Never in her life had she felt a pleasure like this. Now the tongue pushed between her pussy lips, deeply entering her hot, wet core. Several minutes Callisto fucked her with her tongue. Then she removed it and latched onto the clit again. When instead a finger pushed into Gabrielle’s pussy, it was too much. With an ecstatic cry she came. But this did not stop her lover. She kept sucking on that bundle of nerves and at the same time pumped her finger deep into the bard. Soon Gabrielle’s arousal was on the rise again. A second finger joining the first one had her moaning loudly. The pumping motions were picking up speed. Faster and faster the blonde fucked her. Her second orgasm was building up even stronger than the first one. When the bard finally came, waves and waves of ecstasy rolled over her.
When she came down from her high, Gabrielle was almost too weak to move. She lay on her back, panting. Callisto pulled her fingers with a plop from the pussy. Then she moved further up the bed. Slowly she pushed the juice covered fingers into Gabrielle’s mouth. The bard suckled the sweet treat contentedly. After several minutes she felt the warrior shift. When she looked, she saw the warrior lean back. With a lascivious smirk she gripped her own panties and pushed them down her long legs. Once she had them free, she held them teasingly above the bard’s face.
“Do you like the smell?”
Gabrielle could only nod in response. Her mouth was suddenly too dry to answer verbally.
“Well, why don’t you have a taste then?”
Callisto lowered the panties and pushed them between Gabrielle’s lips. The bard sucked on them. They tasted rather spicy, not as sweet as her own juices. Suddenly Callisto pulled the panties away.
“It’s time to go directly for the source. You are a bard after all and should be good with waggling your tongue.”
“Gladly.”
Gabrielle kept her answer short and turned around. Soon she found herself encased between strong legs, with the heavenly sight of Callisto’s pussy right before her. She inhaled deeply to enjoy the musky smell. Slowly she bent closer and placed a soft kiss on the mons. Then she lapped at the ample amounts of fluid dripping from the pussy. Like a thirsty kitten she tried to drink in every last drop. The taste of these fresh juices was even better than sucking the panties. After a while the bard concentrated on Callisto’s clit. She suckled on the small bundle of nerves. Callisto pulled her even closer. She obviously loved what the bard did. Gabrielle switched tactics again and licked along the pussy lips. Slowly she pushed her tongue between them. She tried to stiffen it and reached deeper and deeper inside. Gabrielle’s nose rubbed against the clit, while the tongue wiggled deep inside. The bard moved her head up and down, fucking Callisto with her tongue. The juices were flowing freely and soon the blonde warrior came. But she did not have enough yet. She kept her legs around the bard to keep her in place. Gabrielle did not have to be asked twice. Happily she kept lapping up the spicy juices. She loved their taste almost as much as nut bread. Soon she had Callisto close again. The blonde grabbed her head and pressed it into the pussy. Gabrielle had problems with breathing but kept sucking till Callisto came. The blonde warrior swept Gabrielle’s face through her pussy, coating it with juices, and then she let her go.
“I like to do that to my lovers. Kind of marking my ownership, I suppose.” She explained to the bard. “Oh, and you were good, great even. I was right, you do know how to use your tongue.”
“Thanks. You made it easy, you are so responsive. And I loved what you did just there. I would happily bath in your juices, if I could.”
“Well, we could try.” Callisto chuckled. “But right now, it’s your turn again. Open your legs wide. I want to hear you scream!”
Gabrielle eagerly complied. And soon she indeed was screaming, again and again. Callisto sucked her pussy till she came three times in a row. Then she fingerfucked her until she climaxed twice. Only then the bard was allowed another go at Callisto’s creamy pussy. The bard licked her to orgasm several times and then was treated to another bath in her juices. She loved this. It made her feel special. Finally the blonde warrior bade her goodbye and left. The last few months, Gabrielle had often dreamed about Xena, sometimes in very erotic circumstances. But that night, there was only one person she dreamed about: Callisto.
**++**
A graceful woman was moving in a deadly dance. Xena, the Warrior Princess, was busy with her sword drills. She was slightly distracted, since she had detected an intruder some minutes ago. As there was no sign of direct danger, she did not react just yet. It seemed the person was just watching, at least for the moment. Still Xena stopped her drills earlier than planned. No need to tire herself out too much before a potential attack. But her caution turned out to be unnecessary. Just when she had stopped she heard clapping and a blonde woman stepped into the clearing. She was a warrior, with a revealing armor of dark leather, high boots and a range of weapons. She greeted the stranger with a nod.
“Hi, nice show. You must be Xena, I would guess?”
“That’s correct. And you are?”
“Callisto. I know this clearing as a good place to camp from before. I hope you don’t mind sharing ... the place.”
That sounded almost flirtatious. Xena smiled.
“Of course not. Make yourself at home.”
“Gladly. You know, I’ve even got something you might like to eat.”
The way she moved her hips at the last words made it very obvious – yes, she meant it flirtatious. Well, worse things could happen, Xena thought. She had scouted those bandits during the day. They were an advance scouting group for Talmodeus, one of the more dangerous warlords in the area. Tomorrow she would take care of the advance group. Hopefully that would send enough of a message for their master to stay away. Xena had no plans for tonight. Therefore she would not mind the company of the blonde warrior. And Xena was not blind. Callisto was beautiful. It would be fun to flirt with her, and who knew, maybe something more would happen.
Xena licked her lips and smiled. She made a show of looking up and down the other woman’s body.
“Well, I hope it is as tasty as it looks.”
Callisto grinned. The bait had been taken.
“Oh, I assure you, it is. Just let me get my horse and set up camp.”
The blonde left and returned a few minutes later with her horse, a brown gelding. She got her bags and set the horse free. It moved towards Argo, Xena’s horse. Callisto stowed her bags away. Then she stepped around Xena, with her hand gliding along the ass. Finally she stood close to the Warrior Princess and looked her in the eyes. Her voice was a husky whisper.
“You know, I like your attributes. You wouldn’t mind me having a closer look at them, would you?”
Xena lifted one eyebrow at the bold move.
“Well, I show you mine, if you show me yours.”
“Oh, I hoped you would be open to it. Please, go ahead.”
Callisto touched Xena’s cheek lightly with a finger. Then she moved it down and let it trail over the lips, down the neck and finally towards the cleavage. Xena did not reject the bold move. She had always respected bravery. And she was not exactly the type for flowery speeches anyway. Callisto’s finger now trailed the soft breasts. Her finger stopped when she saw a small scar.
“Oh, your boobs have been hurt. Let me kiss it better.”
She bent forward and placed a soft kiss on the scar. But then the time for softness had ended. With one hand she pulled down Xena’s leathers far enough to reach her nipple. Her lips closed around it. With her other hand she kneaded the right breast firmly. Xena let her head fall back and enjoyed the attention. The nipples were getting harder and harder under the treatment.
Suddenly Callisto stopped.
“Let’s get rid of this.”
She pulled Xena’ leathers off, followed by her shirt. The Warrior Princess was now naked except for her panties. For a moment Callisto admired the view. Then she pulled Xena down onto her sleeping furs. She pushed her onto her back and started to kiss her passionately. At the same time she resumed to knead those ample breasts. The Warrior Princess was usually the aggressor in her sexual encounters. But she liked Callisto’s “go for it”-attitude and let her get away with it. It actually turned her on more than she would have thought. Their tongues were still dueling while the blonde squeezed the breasts. Sometimes she pulled on a nipple or rubbed it with her palms. After they had to stop to get some air, Callisto licked along the chin and then bit lightly into the earlobe. She whispered dirty little messages.
“Well, Warrior Princess, you seem to like this. Your nipples are hard as pebbles. What about your cunt? Is it already overflowing with your need to be filled? Soon I will make it mine and own you.”
Callisto reached with one hand down between Xena’s legs. For a moment she simply held the pussy in her flat hand. She could feel the wetness even through the panties. Callisto laughed lightly when her lover moaned at the contact. She stopped her other ministrations and slowly pulled Xena’s panties down her long legs. Once they were free, she sniffed at the panties, before she threw them aside. Lovingly she caressed Xena’s legs on her way back up. At the juncture she stopped. With her left hand she got a good grip around Xena’s right thigh. Then she licked the fingers of her right hand and started to rub Xena’s clit. She knew exactly where to find the little nub and soon caressed it in a circular motion. When she felt Xena’s juices flowing more freely, she stopped. Instead she pushed her middle finger into Xena’s pussy hole. It entered without problems. Soon the blonde started to pump it in and out. When she felt the Warrior Princess was ready, Callisto added a second finger. With hard and fast strokes she fucked her. It did not take long for Xena to be close to a climax. Callisto let go of the leg and used her left hand to pinch the clit. With a surprised shriek Xena came.
But Callisto did not allow her the time to recover. She simply kept going and quickly fucked the Warrior Princess into another orgasm. Now she changed her position slightly. This allowed her to use her mouth on the clit. She sucked on it, while she still kept fucking the other woman with her right hand. Two fingers soon became three and the power of her strokes increased. Xena was delighted by the forceful fucking. She now rode from one orgasmic high to the next. Finally she exploded with one last mega orgasm. It was the best climax she had ever experienced.
Callisto stretched out next to the panting Warrior Princess. With a satisfied grin she turned to her and used her wet fingers to paint a line from Xena’s forehead down her nose to her lips. Then she allowed the Warrior Princess to taste herself. Xena sucked on each finger till they were clean. They ended their first round with a lazy kiss. After they had some time to recover, Callisto got up. She shifted so that she was straddling Xena’s upper body standing right above her.
“Time to show you mine.” Callisto whispered huskily. Very slowly she unbuckled the belt of her skirt. Equally slow she removed it. Next she put her hands in the sides of her panties. She pushed them down as far as possible in her position. Then she quickly lifted one leg to be able to remove them completely. She knelt down, still with her legs on both sides of Xena. Soft blonde hair lightly covered her mons. The Warrior Princess could not wait to taste this pussy. Finally it was within reach and Xena used the flat of her tongue to lick it slowly. The taste had a spicy tang to it, quite fitting for the aggressive blonde. With the tip of her tongue Xena searched for the clit. Once she found it, she circled it. Then she enveloped it with her lips and sucked lightly on the little nub. She felt it throb under her soft ministrations. Xena now alternated between sucking the clit and licking along the pussy lips. Every so often she pushed her tongue between them and entered Callisto’s vagina. The responsive blonde started to tremble and soon she was overcome by a climax. Her juices were flowing freely and Xena lapped them up greedily. Her insistent tongue managed to make Callisto come a second time. The blonde pressed her pussy hard onto Xena’s face.
Once Callisto had recovered, the Warrior Princess went for the clit again. She sucked on it and licked it lightly. The little nub was now much harder than before. Xena decided to bring her fingers into the action. She brought up her right hand and pushed the index finger slowly between the lips. Callisto was so wet, the finger entered her without a problem. Xena decided to add her middle finger as well. Moments later she fucked Callisto with her hand while she still kept sucking on her clit. Large droplets of pussy juice rained down on her face. She loved the feeling and increased her efforts to produce even more. The blonde was now close. Xena felt the muscles of Callisto’s vagina clench around her fingers. With a triumphant shout her lover climaxed.
Their incredibly intense love making went on for several hours. Xena had come more often than she could count. Never before in her life had she been fucked so well. She felt completely satisfied. It was already close to dawn when the blonde kissed her goodbye. After she had left, Xena quickly fell asleep.
**++**
Taking care of the bandits turned out to be more of a problem than she had thought. She had hoped to eliminate some of them alone, before she attacked the main group, but they were too careful for that. It was almost as if somebody had warned them. Or maybe they had found traces of Xena’s scouting the day before. The Warrior Princess still felt confident enough to attack them anyway. She had already incapacitated three of them, but it was harder than she had expected. They were well trained. And maybe she should have rested a bit longer during the night. But the sex with Callisto was so great, she simply could not stop. Oops, maybe she should not get distracted by her memories, either. That hit came rather close. A quick series of parry, hit and slash and she had corrected her mistake. Another one down. Suddenly she felt a sting in her neck. When she checked with her free hand, she found a small dart. Too small to injure somebody. It must have been poisoned. She doubled her efforts to subdue the rest as fast as possible. She might not have much time, before the poison would affect her. She killed one opponent with a quick stab, but then she felt herself become weaker. The poison was starting to spread through her blood. At least it was not painful, but that did not really lessen her apprehension. The longer she fought, the more she was slowing down. Her enemies seemed to sense their chance and attacked her even harder. Xena managed to avoid a slash, but then she stumbled and a kick in her back brought her down. Only the sudden help from Argo saved her life. The well trained mare kicked the thug who just wanted to skewer her. With the last of her strength, Xena managed to slash her chakram through another opponent’s leg to take him out, but then the poison overwhelmed her. The Warrior Princess lost consciousness.
Much later she awoke with a groan. She was still alive. Looking around she only saw her dead opponents. Argo nuzzled her hair. That was what woke her. She thanked the loyal horse. It must have protected her, since there had still been two more thugs standing, when she went down. Xena was still very weak, almost weaker than during the fight. She found the dart near her and smelled the tip. She recognized the poison. She was lucky it had not killed her already, but she was not out of danger yet. She would have to fight the weakening effects for several days. Though since she survived the first few hours, she was confident it would not kill her. But she would have to avoid any strenuous activities, especially any fights. She’d better go back to the hidden clearing, where she had camped last night, just in case Talmodeus send more men in the area. Riding all the way back to town, where Gabrielle was waiting would be too risky. With Argo’s help, Xena managed to stand up, but only barely. She checked the fallen thugs and noticed two of them had been hit by darts as well. That explained why the last two opponents had not killed her. But it was curious. It almost seemed as if the assassin had attacked both sides. But what would be the motive? Had the hit on Xena been by mistake? She pondered the question all the way to the hidden spring in the forest.
**++**
In the evening Gabrielle was onstage again. Her story for tonight had been about their adventures with the amazons. After she had finished, she returned to her table. There she found Callisto, sitting there just like the first time. Memories of the last night made warmth spread through Gabrielle’s body. She greeted Callisto happily and accepted the ale the blonde warrior had again bought for her. It went down much easier than yesterday. After a few words of greeting, Callisto asked about the story.
“So you’ve met the Amazons. Did they teach you the amazon way?”
“Oh, I’ve learned so much from them. About their history, their customs, the Right of Caste and–“
Gabrielle’s enthusiastic answer was interrupted.
“No, I meant the amazon way of sex. Did they teach you to fuck women?”
The bard almost spit out her ale at the bluntness. Blushing she answered.
“No, no! Well, not really, at least not all the way. Ephiny, the one I mentioned in the story? We weren’t exactly friends at the beginning. But later we kissed and made up – literally. She is a great kisser. Unfortunately she fell for that centaur later, so nothing more came from it. And then there was Eponin, the weapons master. She had taught me to fight with a staff. Later she also taught me what she called “a warrior’s kiss”. That was great. We were so close, she had pinned me to a tree. With one hand she held my arms above my head. With the other she was massaging my breasts expertly. One knee was ledged between my legs, pressing on my pussy. And the kiss itself! She had her tongue deep in my mouth, dueling with my tongue. She really had me there. I was so wet, just from the kiss. We got interrupted; therefore I had to finish later on my own. Otherwise I’m sure I would have come just from her kiss.”
“Well, sounds like a good one. But then it seems I will have to teach you some more tonight.”
Callisto put one hand on Gabrielle’s thigh. The bard blushed again, but then she shook her head.
“No, that is not possible. Xena returns tonight. We can’t do anything.”
“Is that so? Well, let’s have another drink.”
The blonde removed her hand, but touched Gabrielle’s crotch as she did so. The other hand was already raised to signal the maid.
The bard shuddered lightly at the touch. She was reminded of all the touches of the last night and blushed even more. Quickly she emptied her mug. Another round of drinks later she was quite tipsy. She willingly followed Callisto when the blonde suggested going upstairs to the room. Once the bard had closed the door, Callisto suddenly pushed her against it. She held her arms over her head and kissed her aggressively. At first the bard went along. Callisto used one leg to press into Gabrielle’s crotch. She changed her grip to hold both arms with one hand. This freed the other one to rub the bard’s ample breasts. The blonde warrior had almost exactly copied the kiss Gabrielle had told her about. The bard moaned, but finally she came back to her senses.
“No! I told you I expect Xena to be back soon.”
“Oh yeah?”
Callisto took a step back. But then she suddenly turned them around and flung the bard onto the bed. She quickly followed and straddled her. Unknown to Gabrielle the blonde warrior had been in the room before she had met her downstairs. She had used her visit to arrange a surprise for the bard. Before Gabrielle knew what happened, Callisto used the ropes she had prepared to bind each arm to a bedpost. Then she kneaded Gabrielle’s breasts forcefully to distract her. While the bard tried to understand the situation, Callisto turned around and bound her legs to the other bedposts. The bard suddenly found herself stretched spread-eagled. The blonde turned back and grinned evilly.
“And now it’s time for some fun,” she announced.
She moved forward until her crotch was above her victim’s face. The bard could see that Callisto was naked underneath her battle skirt. This excited Gabrielle. She was at least as much thrilled as worried. Slowly the blonde lowered herself down, until Gabrielle could smell the special aroma of a juicy pussy. The fine blonde hair was glistening with droplets. Callisto was lowering herself down even further. Her pussy was now smothering Gabrielle’s face. With slow deliberate motions she rubbed her pussy all over her victim’s face. Finally she stopped.
“Okay, get to work! I want you to lick my pussy good.”
The bard did only hesitate for a second. Being forced to lick a pussy she had tasted just yesterday was exciting her, despite the sinister implications. Soon her agile tongue circled Callisto’s clit. Then she licked all the way down the pussy lips. She caressed them for a while with her wet organ, before she decided to go deeper. Slowly she pushed her tongue into the hot cavern, drinking in the free flowing juices. Their spicy taste excited her even more. She strained to push as deep inside as possible. Callisto encouraged her.
“Yes, lick my cunt. I want to feel your tongue all the way in.”
Gabrielle was happy to comply. Despite being forced to service the blonde warrior, she got off on it herself. Stiffening her tongue she speared it deep inside Callisto’s pussy. And she was getting to her. A light tremor announced the blonde’s climax. Her vaginal muscles gripped at the tongue. Then a fresh flood of juices gushed forth and covered the bard’s face. It was as wet as if she had just come from a bath. And it was not enough for Callisto. Despite her massive orgasm she wanted more. She rode the bard’s tongue till she came again. Then she forced her victim to lick her some more. Gabrielle gathered all the juices she could find, but concentrated on the clit. She sucked on the little nub and massaged it with her lips. She alternated this with broad strokes of her flat tongue over it. After a few minutes Calisto was close to her third orgasm. Gabrielle suddenly changed her approach and bit into the clit, though just very lightly. This was too much for her lover and the blonde came with a loud shriek.
After she had come, Callisto dismounted the bard’s face. She smirked when she looked down at the disheveled woman. Gabrielle’s face was red and covered in juices, making her look like a drowned rat. The blonde warrior went to her bag and picked something up.
“It’s your turn,” she announced.
She returned to the bed and showed Gabrielle what she had got. It was a kind of leather harness. The bard realized its purpose when she saw the ivory object in Callisto’s other hand. It was like an artificial phallus, about nine inches long and up to two inches wide. She had seen similar contraptions when she was with the amazons. You could attach the phallus to the harness and use it as a strap-on dildo. Callisto held the phallus to the bard’s face.
“Here, suck on it. It works better when it is lubricated.”
Gabrielle opened her mouth obediently and the blonde pushed the tip of the ivory phallus inside. The bard coated it with her saliva. She tried to suck it inside as deep as possible, but at one point she started to gag. Callisto pulled the phallus back out slightly. Only when Gabrielle had recovered did she push forward again. The bard used her tongue to play with the tip. She simply did not have the experience to actually deep throat the phallus, but she tried. The thought of it alone had her aroused. Finally Callisto pulled it out completely. She buckled the harness around her hips and attached the phallus. It gave Gabrielle a nice close-up of her beautiful pussy. She could see that the other end was inserted inside Callisto’s pussy. The blonde would get stimulated herself from fucking somebody as well.
Callisto pulled up the bard’s skirt before she ripped off her breeches. Those she stuffed in Gabrielle’s mouth to gag her.
“We don’t want to wake the neighborhood now, do we?” she joked.
For a few minutes, the blonde rubbed in circles over Gabrielle’s clit. When she felt the bard ready, Callisto used the fingers of her left hand to hold the pussy lips apart. She entered the pussy with the tip of her strap-on and pushed it in slowly. Gabrielle moaned when she felt the welcome intruder. She tried to open her legs even further and soon the fake phallus was halfway in. At this point Callisto started to pull back slightly and then push it in again. Quickly she had established a rhythm and managed to pump the phallus even further inside. With powerful strokes she fucked the bard. The large phallus now went all the way inside, reaching parts in Gabrielle’s vagina no lover before had touched. By now she would have been screaming, if she had not been gagged. Each stroke inside caused a new wave of ecstasy. She also loved the confident look on Callisto’s beautiful face, while she fucked her. The dominance of the blonde warrior gave even more thrill than their last encounter the night before. Subconsciously the bard loved to submit to her almost as much as the fucking itself.
The heat inside was now rising rapidly. Each new stroke caused waves of pleasure, threatening to overwhelm her. Callisto had changed her angle of attack slightly. This not only allowed her to push the phallus even deeper into the bard’s hot core, but also to hit the g-spot each time it moved in or out. Even the gag could not completely silence Gabrielle’s constant moans. This was beyond anything she had felt before. Callisto fucked her so expertly, it had the bard quickly approach a massive orgasm. And the way she was taking her with force, without the bard’s consent, gave added thrill to her feelings. Gabrielle loved to be submitted to the strength of this true warrior. Callisto gave her exactly the kind of hard fucking she had always longed for without realizing it. The blonde even managed to increase the speed and power of her strokes. Deeper and deeper she pumped the phallus into Gabrielle’s vagina. The waves of ecstasy grew stronger inside the bard, but she could not reach that final peak just yet. It was maddening, the way her excitement reached ever new heights, but she still could not.
Suddenly Callisto bent down and whispered into the bard’s ear.
“Feel me inside, little one. Feel me and come for me.”
And just like this, Gabrielle crashed over the peak and was shaken by her climax. But the blonde warrior continued with her relentless sexual assault on the bard until she had fucked her to three more orgasms. Callisto only stopped when she felt her own climax. Gabrille looked up when her forceful lover spoke to her again.
“So, how did you love to be taken this way? Though I don’t really have to ask, do I? The puddle under your arse speaks for itself. You are so wet, each time I pump into your cunt, your juices are spraying almost two feet to each side.”
Gabrielle turned red because of the truth behind those words. For once she was glad for the gag, since it meant she did not need to answer. Callisto smirked.
“Yeah, thought so. You are a slut, but you are my slut right now. And I will bring you more pleasure than you can handle.”
The bard blushed furiously now, but inside she was thrilled at this announcement of even more sex. It was depraved, the way she was yearning to be fucked so aggressively, but those were her feelings nonetheless.
“Of course I could ask you, if you want more. It would be fun to watch you squirm, but no, you will have no saying in this. I want you, therefore I take you. It’s just lucky for you that you love to be fucked by a real warrior. Well, enough talking, brace yourself for the next round.”
Callisto started to move and soon she was fucking the bard again. Quickly Gabrielle’s skin was red from sexual heat and not just embarrassment. And really, she was acting like a bitch in heat, the way she was twisting and rolling and trying to get penetrated as deep as possible. But soon any rational thought was fading. It was as if Callisto was fucking her brains out. All thoughts left were centered around the feelings caused by the phallus in her pussy and the beautiful woman who practically owned her right now. In and out the phallus pumped, this symbol for true sexual dominance. And Gabrielle was happy to submit to this dominance, to the power of the blonde warrior. She strained to open her legs even further and loved to feel the phallus now hit her cervix at its deepest point. And already she was on her way to another climax, despite her earlier orgasms. She had always been very responsive and tended to get multiple orgasms. But this was more, much more than anything she had experienced before. She was craving to be taken and to be fucked into oblivion. And it seemed Callisto’s mission was to accomplish just that.
Suddenly waves of lust and pleasure crashed through the bard when the climax hit her. She was writhing in ecstasy as far as her bonds allowed, but Callisto did not stop. The warrior kept pumping the phallus in a powerful rhythm. Again and again she hit the g-spot and any other sensitive spot in Gabrielle’s vagina. The first climax had not completely vanished when the next one was already on the rise. Heat and lust and pleasure mixed in Gabrielle’s body and mind. This time her orgasm came simultaneously with one for Callisto. But even her own climax could not derail the blonde warrior from her path of sexually overloading her willing victim. And she succeeded brilliantly. After her third orgasm, Gabrielle saw stars, after her fourth, she blacked out for a moment and after the fifth she lost consciousness. Callisto smirked, when she realized this, but she continued pumping until she felt another climax of her own. After she had calmed down a bit, she slowly pulled the phallus from the bard’s vagina. She removed phallus and harness and left with one last look at the unconscious woman. It was time to check on her other victim.
**++**
Xena rested in the clearing. She felt too weak to ride back to Gabrielle immediately. She only managed to free Argo from her saddle; then she lay down. Several hours later she awoke from a noise. It was late into the night by now and should have been quite dark, since she had not bothered with a fire. But it was burning now. Moments later she saw the reason. Callisto had just entered the circle of light, with some more wood in her arms. She put it down beside the fire place and came over.
“Hi sleepyhead. No weapons drill tonight?”
“No, not tonight.”
“What a pity. I was looking forward to join the dance this time, maybe adding some sparing. But if you are not up to it...”
This little stab was hurting her pride. The Warrior Princess never backed down from a challenge. But was there some hidden agenda? Callisto might have been the unknown assassin. But then it did not look like she really wanted to kill Xena. Why would she wait for a fight, instead of attacking her during the sleep? And even if she meant to harm the Warrior Princess, her chances were slim. Even in her weakened state Xena could take almost any mortal opponent. It was unlikely that a woman she had not even heard of before yesterday could be an exception. Though if she fought as good as she fucked, she might be dangerous. Xena almost smiled at this thought. But a decision was made.
“If you really want to, we can have a little training fight, but only unarmed combat. I’m not in the mood for swords.”
“Great. Let’s start right away.”
Callisto removed her weapons – the sword and two daggers – and stored them near the sleeping fur. She still was wearing her armor when she took up a fighting stance. Xena though did not bother with her armor, she just had her leathers. It would actually be an advantage in this type of fight. She took up position, facing the blonde warrior. She was still very weak. She would have to make a quick fight of it. Otherwise she might become too exhausted. Both nodded to show they were ready. Xena went on the attack. She wanted to knock down her opponent as fast as possible. But to her dismay she did not land a good hit. Callisto was just as fast as she was, avoiding any major damage. And when she went on the attack herself, Xena realized that the blonde warrior was very good. Even completely fit she would have had to put some effort into it to keep up her defense. But weakened like she was it soon became very tiring for Xena. They both changed the tactics and traded blows for a while. Still it was not enough to overpower the blonde. And the longer they fought, the more difficult it was for the Warrior Princess to keep up. Callisto was actually a match for her under these circumstances, maybe even more than a match.
Xena tried her best, but she was slowing down. A fist hit her head and had her seeing stars. Only just did she manage to avoid several body hits. She tried to go on the offense, but that left an opening which allowed Callisto to sucker punch her. Two quick jabs into her left side followed. Xena bit back a groan. It was time to end this fight. She tried a leg sweep, but Callisto easily jumped to avoid it. Then she used Xena’s awkward position for a brutal kick between her legs. The heavy boot hit painfully into her crotch. This time, the Warrior Princess could not suppress a cry of pain. A series of hard kicks had her flop around on the ground. Xena felt the strength drain from her even quicker. She tried to stand up again, but a boot between her shoulder blades pushed her face down into the dirt. Only as through a fog did she hear Callisto’s voice.
“Do you have enough, Warrior Princess?”
Xena hated to lose, even just in a practice fight, but she knew she was truly beaten.
“Yes, please stop.”
Callisto lifted her foot and walked around to stand at Xena’s head.
“Okay. You just have to kiss my boots to acknowledge my superiority.”
Xena felt her blood rise from anger, but there was also a certain thrill. And since she knew she needed at least a little break, before she could fight on, she complied and kissed the left boot.
“Good girl! And now the other one. The one which was just buried deeply in your snatch.“
Xena glared up at the painful reminder, but the blonde just smirked at her. Keeping her temper in check, the Warrior Princess bent down again and kissed the other boot. Then Callisto ordered her to kneel and Xena simply complied. The blonde warrior stood directly in front of her when she addressed her next.
“I’ve got a special treat for you.”
Callisto lifted her battle skirt, revealing a harness underneath, with a strap-on dildo attached to it.
“Go on, suck on it! It is in your own best interest to lubricate it. And I am sure you will love the taste.”
Xena felt a shot of arousal hit her loins. She was used to be the aggressor in bed. But this show of confidence by the beautiful warrior had her rather willing to submit. She looked at the phallus and saw signs of recent use. Dried juices were coating it. Xena opened her mouth wide and pushed her lips over the tip. She sucked it deeper inside and worked her tongue around it. The spicy taste of Callisto’s pussy juice reached her. But there was another taste. It came obviously from the juices of a woman Callisto had very recently fucked, probably just a few hours ago. There was a forbidden thrill at the thought of this stranger, whom she shared the lover with. Xena would have loved to watch that meeting. For a moment the taste seemed almost familiar – like she knew or had at least smelled these juices before.
But she could no longer concentrate. Callisto had started to pump the phallus back and forth. She was fucking Xena’s oral cavity. The blonde had her close to gagging several times, once again enforcing her domination. After several minutes Callisto stopped.
“Okay, that’s enough. It’s time to let the real fun begin.”
With a plopping noise, she pulled the phallus from Xena’s mouth.
“Get rid of your clothes! And down on all fours! I will now ride you like a pony.”
Xena followed the command immediately. She was now naked and very aroused. Callisto knelt behind her. She taunted the Warrior Princess.
“I could now make you beg me to fuck you. But what difference would it make? I want to fuck you and I will fuck you. There’s nothing you could do about it.”
Xen bit on her lips. She was already quite wet. After a big fight she always felt the side effects of her battle lust, but today she didn’t have a chance to take care of it. The poison had left her too weak. But now the lust was back with a vengeance. She desperately needed release and having this beautiful warrior taunt her made it even worse. Callisto was right. She would have no problems to make Xena beg. Something the Warrior Princess had never done before. This dominant side of the blonde warrior was an incredible turn on.
Suddenly any rational thought was pushed from her mind. The phallus had entered her vagina. Xena yelped in surprise and with just one mighty shove Callisto had buried it completely inside of her. Soon the blonde started to pump it in and out. Quickly she had found a rhythm to fuck Xena – hard, fast, relentless. Never before in her life had Xena been fucked so well. She moaned in ecstasy. No one in all her many sexual encounters had been so deep or taken her so powerful. Much too soon she came from a mind-blowing orgasm.
But Callisto had not just strength, she also had stamina. Xena’s climax did not stop her from going on. Deeper and deeper she pumped the phallus into Xena’s inner core. Sometimes she slowed down a bit, but mostly she fucked the Warrior Princess hard and fast. If Xena had considered the last night a good fuck, then this was in another league. For a long time now Xena had not expected to ever see the elysian fields. But right at this moment she felt as if she was already there. Those deep and powerful strokes hit every nerve in her pussy. With one hand Callisto fondled her breasts, with the other she rubbed her clit. Callisto’s armor cut into Xena’s back, but the pain only enhanced the pleasure. It also showed her that not just any woman, but a real warrior was fucking her.
“Oh yes!”
Xena couldn’t suppress a cry of pleasure when she came a second time. But still Callisto did not stop. She kept hammering Xena’s pussy with the dildo. The force of her strokes never let up. She was incredible, by far the best fuck Xena ever had. The Warrior Princess was now permanently panting. Both her thighs were covered in juices. Callisto was mauling her breasts almost painfully, but it just added to the other sensations. When the blonde bit in her shoulder to mark her, Xena came in a third shuddering climax. And still her lover was not finished. Again and again she hammered her phallus into Xena’s pussy. The Warrior Princess was almost delirious with pleasure. Despite her weakened state and despite having already come multiple times, her arousal was rising again.
The slick dildo sliding in and out felt oh so good. Callisto had found the perfect angle to hit her g-spot every time. Waves of pleasure were rising inside. Despite her complete exhaustion Xena tried to push back against the strokes. She wanted to feel the phallus as deep inside as possible. The Warrior Princess was moaning in want. Drool was running from her mouth. The muscles in her vagina started to clench around the phallus. This did not deter Callisto from fucking her with powerful strokes. This caused a wonderful friction with the inner walls of Xena’s cunt. She was close now. Finally she came, shouting her dominant lover’s name.
Xena was now completely exhausted. The thorough fucking coupled with the effects of the poison had drained her resources. Still there was a slight tinge of disappointment when Callisto pulled out of her. She sighed when she felt a sudden emptiness in her pussy. The blonde warrior obviously heard her.
“Don’t worry. We are not finished yet.”
Seconds later, Xena felt the tip of the phallus poke at her asshole. Immediately she was alarmed. Not only would it hurt like crazy with such a large object, but the thought alone made her feel vulnerable. She had fucked some girls and even some guys in the ass herself, often not caring about their pain. But nobody had ever been allowed to penetrate the Warrior Princess in the rectum. She made sure to tell this the blonde.
“No, stop! It was fun, but I have enough. And I definitely don’t want to be taken in the ass.”
“Oh, really? And why should I care? I decide, when I fuck you and how I fuck you. I decide, if it is enough. Your ass is mine! I want it. I take it.”
“No! It would hurt too much. I’m not used to it.”
“So what? I love to pop a virgin cherry. Just relax and open up.”
“No! I won’t allow it. It was fun till now, but this won’t happen.”
“Says who? You actually think you could stop me? Not a chance! I will take you like a bitch.”
Xena knew she was in trouble. She tried to turn around and throw her opponent off. But she was already drained from the poison and the earlier fight. After their sex marathon, she had no strength left. Weakly she used her left arm to push at Callisto. But the blonde warrior caught her arm easily. She forced it around in Xena’s back and got her in a tight hold. When Xena kept struggling, the blonde pushed her arm even higher. It was a very painful grip. Callisto was almost dislocating her opponent’s shoulder, with breasts and face of the Warrior Princess pressed against the ground. Xena’s asshole though was wide open for penetration. And Callisto needed no further invitation. She pushed the phallus forcefully against the tight ring of muscles. Seconds later the tip entered Xena’s asshole. The Warrior Princess knew she could not stop it. So she decided to make it as easy as possible and relaxed her sphincter. Soon the phallus had entered her an inch deep. But now its widest part had reached the ring and it already hurt like tartaros.
“I knew you would realize who’s the boss.”
Callisto laughed in triumph. Xena snorted, but secretly she had to admit she was close to accepting it – at least for now. And it was a greater thrill to be dominated this way than she had expected. Right this moment the phallus slid in another inch. Xena groaned, but now the hardest part was done. Callisto had no problem to push the phallus even further. She was penetrating her slowly but steadily. Just as slowly Xena started to feel not just pain. The first little bouts of pleasure were mixed in. And the way Callisto had fucked her before the phallus was well lubricated. It was already half way in and Callisto kept pushing relentlessly. The deeper she plunged the phallus inside the more pleasure was mixed with the pain. Xena shifted to open her legs even wider. This gave Callisto the leverage to push all the way in. Xena did not know what to feel. Having the huge ivory phallus in her ass hurt her like tartaros. But it was also incredible. Callisto had completely taken her, in a way no one else did. Neither Ceasar nor Ares, nor even Hercules had owned her like this. More and more the Warrior Princess felt herself accepting the role of submissive to the beautiful blonde warrior. Callisto had pulled out a bit and then pushed back in again. Soon she pumped the phallus in and out. Xena’s groans of pain turned into moans of pleasure. Callisto’s movements picked up speed. Soon she fucked Xena in a steady rhythm. The Warrior Princess was still too tired to really help out, but valiantly she tried to match the strokes.
“You want this, don’t you, you bitch? You want to be taken and dominated by me.”
Callisto was shouting in glee. Xena could no longer hide her feelings – her pleasure and her deep arousal.
“Yes! Please fuck me! Fuck me hard!”
“Don’t worry, I will ride you like a pony! I will fuck you into the ground. When I’m through with you, you will be so satisfied that you will worship the ground I walk on. You are mine, Warrior Princess!”
“Oh yes! YES! YES! Take me! I’m cumming!”
The waves of an earth shaking orgasm crashed over her. Xena shouted in ecstasy. And Callisto did not stop. She kept fucking Xena with tremendous force. Again and again she hammered the phallus into Xena’s asshole. The Warrior princess could no longer keep up with it. She was completely exhausted. The only thing she could do was try to hold on while Callisto fucked her. Otherwise the blonde might push her around like a rag doll. But still her arousal was rising to new heights. Her voice had become raw from all the shouting. So she was mostly just babbling.
“Please! Oh yes, take me. Fuck me! Make me come. Give it to me. Oh, this feels so great. You are great! So strong! Powerful! I’m yours to fuck me. Take me! Oh yes, deeper! Pump it deeper!”
Xena begged for more and more she got. Callisto fucked her without mercy. Soon Xena shook from another climax, even stronger than the last. And still she got more. But finally Callisto’s relentless fucking was too much. On her way to just another orgasm, Xena blacked out. Callisto had fucked the Warrior Princess into unconsciousness!

Later that night
Slowly the Warrior Princess woke up from a deep slumber. She thought she heard voices and giggling. But she was distracted. Something was in her mouth and her arms were tied behind her back. Not to mention the feeling of fullness in her asshole. Callisto seemed to have left her dildo in there. She was hurting all over, with the center of course the abused ass. But at the same time her body was still humming with the afterglow of her pleasure. And she was still very tired. She had problems just to open her eyes. When she finally managed it, she saw a group of young women from the next village, the one where they warned her about the bandits. All five of them were looking and pointing at her, still giggling and talking rapidly between them. When Xena shifted, they stopped. The Warrior Princess wanted to talk to them and spit out, what she had in her mouth. Appalled she realized it was Argo’s mouth piece, with the bridals draped over her shoulders. Groaning she turned to look at herself. She found her arms to be bound together by her panties and something stuck from her asshole. Once she freed her arms, she removed the object. It was a butt plug, with horse hair attached to it. Callisto had propped her up like a pony!
Xena was shocked. Those women must think of her as a total slut, instead of the warrior to rescue them. The proud Warrior Princess was worried about her reputation. Being considered a murderer, even a mass murderer, was one thing and she was used to it. But getting known as a slut could destroy her aura of power which often helped her to win a fight. This might actually be very dangerous. Xena had to convince the women not to talk about it. She shifted and greeted them.
“Hi! What brought you here?”
“This is a good spot for berries. But because of the bandits we came as a group.”
One of them answered.
“Strength in numbers. Good idea.”
Xena tried to be positive, since she needed them on her side.
“Thanks. But what did you do here? I mean, you smell worse like a brothel. Well, if they allowed ponies in.”
Xena only barely managed to keep smiling, though she could not suppress to blush lightly. Of course she had not yet detected Callisto’s final part of mocking her. The blonde warrior had used a half way burned stick from the fire to write “Callisto’s pony” on her back.
“Oh well, yeah, I had an interesting night. Though could I persuade you ladies not to talk about it? Let’s keep it just between us girls.”
Xena tried to smile winningly. The women looked at each other. Finally the one who had spoken before responded again.
“Well, yes, that might be possible, at least, if you did us a little favor in return. I don’t think you would mind it anyway.”
There was a mysterious smirk around her lips.
“Oookay. And what kind of favor would that be?”
“Easy. Why don’t you seal our lips, by licking our lips? Since you seem to be so comfortable with sex, I suggest you’d eat each of our pussies.”
Xena was taken aback. She was not too opposed to the idea. But she had gotten used to be treated much more respectful, either from fear or lately sometimes from awe. But she quickly realized that this lack of respect would become the norm, if tonight’s story spread out. And then she realized something else. These women were not here by chance, Callisto had told them to come. She still did not know how she would react the next time she would meet the blonde warrior, if she would punish her or if she would open her legs in pleading invitation. But no matter what, somehow the thought of doing this for Callisto, even indirectly, made it just more appealing. Another thought occurred to her. If these women knew the warrior, then it was most likely that one of them was the stranger Callisto had fucked before. This was a thrilling thought. Xena would drink from a pussy Callisto had fucked just a day earlier. She was suddenly eager to fulfill the deal and had problems to keep her cool mask.
“Okay, seems fair enough. Who wants to go first?”
“I’ll go first.”
The speaker of the group was the first to react. No surprise there, she seemed to be their unofficial leader. She was probably the oldest as well, maybe in her mid-twenties. She was good-looking, with long, wavy black hair and dark eyes. Actually all of them were quite pretty, just the kind of peasant girls the Warrior Princess would have taken in her dark days as the “Destroyer of Nations”. It was an interesting turn-around to service them now – almost like payback. Xena decided to do her best to bring them pleasure, despite the exhaustion she felt. She knelt down before the speaker and softly caressed her legs. Then she slowly removed the skirt. Next she pulled down the panties and revealed a glistening, dark-haired pussy.
“Lay down on my sleeping furs.”
Xena guided the woman down gently and took up a position between her legs. She could not hold back any longer and took a quick whiff of the pussy. To her slight disappointment it was not the one she had tasted on Callisto’s phallus. But Xena pushed that thought aside and concentrated on her current lover. Lightly she kissed the inner thighs and all around the pussy. She spiraled down ever closer and finally kissed the pussy lips directly. Next she found the clit and sucked on it. Every so often she would move down and lick along the pussy. Then coarse dark hair was tickling her nose and tongue. Soon the juices were flowing freely. Xena alternated between tongue-fucking her lover and sucking on her clit. It did not take much longer for the woman to climax. With a happy shout she came.
Next was a leggy blonde. Xena took a similar route with her as with the speaker of the group. Again she was disappointed not to taste the stranger. But she did not let it deter her from being a good lover. This time she concentrated on the tongue-fucking, since the blonde seemed to react to it very positively. It did not take long and she had her gushing like a geyser. The other women had formed a close circle and watched the show with fascination. When the third woman swopped places with the blonde, Xena felt the speaker move closer. While the Warrior Princess started licking the newcomer, a soft hand explored her backside. The speaker caressed her ass and legs. When Xena’s tongue was licking the pussy in front of her, the hand was gliding over her own pussy, but it always stayed light and soft. It was maddening. The soft touch kept Xena on a constant level of arousal.
After all the orgasms from Callisto she was still too sensitive not to react. But she was also too exhausted and had climaxed too often to come that easily. At least it distracted Xena from her slight disappointment. Again, she did not recognize the taste from the juices. Number three was not Callisto’s mysterious lover. Xena started to feel all the licking in her jaw muscles. They were not used to that much workout. But the Warrior Princess had many skills and got her lover off with a scream. The dark-haired speaker was still caressing her body. It was more like petting a favorite kitten or horse than a sexual act. While number four – a skinny blonde – took up her position, the speaker picked up the butt plug. She used the soft hair at the end to caress Xena’s overheated skin. It was such a soft touch; it was even more maddening than the caresses before. But it was also turning on the warrior Princess even more. Again, she eagerly licked number four’s pussy. It was not the taste she looked for, but it was an interesting flavor nonetheless, lightly sour. She still tried to give her best, but it was getting harder. She was not only completely exhausted, but she was getting distracted. The speaker was pressing something against her sore asshole. Xena stopped for a moment and looked over her shoulder.
“What are you doing?”
“Prepping you up. You will look nicer with the tail back in your ass. You’ll be our personal little pony.”
“Don’t. My ass is still sore. And I’m not your pony.”
“But you don’t deny to be somebody’s pony? Interesting. Whom do you belong to?”
This question stopped Xena in her tracks. Did she actually see herself as Callisto’s? As her pony? Of course, she did not say this loud. Suddenly she yelped. She had been distracted by her thoughts. The pain in her ass brought her back. The dark-haired speaker had pushed the plug completely into her asshole. The woman looked proudly at Xena.
“You look pretty, pony. Legend has it that a virgin can capture a unicorn. Well, we aren’t virgins, but we captured us a pony as unique and as beautiful as a unicorn.”
Xena smiled at her enthusiasm. And she was right. They had asked Xena to jump – well lick – and she did. Maybe she really was just their show horse. Well, why not? They were all very pretty and Xena did not mind to service them. She turned around to take care of number four again and even shook her booty and waggled her tail a bit. So concentrated on her task it did not take long for Xena to make number four come.
When the woman had calmed down and moved aside, Xena looked expectantly at the last member of the group. She was a redhead – a bit shy, but very pretty and with a perky set of breasts. She was the last one, so she had to be Callisto’s lover. Somehow it had become very important for Xena. She wanted to lick the pussy of the woman whom Callisto had fucked. She wanted to build this special bond, connected through the pussy of a stranger. Therefore she wanted to taste this redhead almost as much as she lusted after Callisto’s pussy. Just the thought made her wet. The soft voice of the redhead pulled her from her thoughts.
“Turn around! I want you on your back. I want to sit on your face while you lick my cunt.”
Xena was surprised at this forceful tone. The redhead had been very quiet, almost shy until now. But suddenly she became a sexual aggressor. ‘It’s always the quiet ones.’ Xena chuckled silently. The Warrior Princess was actually quite happy to comply. It would make her task easier. She turned around and stretched out on her sleeping furs. The butt plug in her ass made it a bit uncomfortable, but it was also a thrilling reminder of her place in all this. The redhead stood above her and slowly removed her skirt. Next she pulled off her panties, again done very slowly to heighten the anticipation. The show was quite a turn-on for the Warrior Princess. Even more so, when a completely shaven pussy was revealed. It was already glistening with wetness. Slowly the woman lowered herself down. Xena could feel the eyes of their audience on them. She licked her lips. She was ripe with anticipation.
Finally the pussy pressed down on her face. The redhead adjusted her position. Xena opened her mouth and started sucking. It tasted great, but yet again it was not the taste she knew from Callisto’s phallus. But she had no time to ponder this information. The redhead rubbed her pussy all over Xena’s face, covering it in her juices. Then she stopped right on target, with her pussy covering Xena’s mouth. The Warrior Princess licked and sucked along the fleshy lips. For a moment she nibbled on the clit. Then she stiffened her tongue and pushed it between the lips. The redhead moved up and down, fucking herself on Xena’s tongue. After watching Xena lick all the other group members, it did not take long and the redhead climaxed. Serenely she looked down on Xena.
“Well, that was fun. But look, I’m all wet now. I’ll better clean it off.”
The redhead lifted herself slightly and grabbed a handful of Xena’s long hair. She used it to wipe her pussy.
“See, much better. And I’m sure a cunt licker like you won’t mind to be covered in pussy juices.”
She laughed. Xena felt humiliated, but she was simply too weak to protest at this point. She was also distracted by a hand caressing her body for the last few minutes. She recognized the soft touch as coming from the leader. When the redhead got up, the hand had just reached Xena’s pussy. The speaker bent over and took one of Xena’s nipples in her mouth. The hand still rubbed her pussy up and down. After licking so many pussies, it quickly aroused the Warrior Princess. She was close to a climax, when hand and lips suddenly stopped. The dark-haired beauty gave her a soft kiss, then got up with a farewell message.
“You are fun to play with, my pony. Next time you want to submit to your slutty side, you know where to find us. And who knows, if you are real nice, we might let you come as well.”
With a parting smile she moved to her clothes. Soon the five women were ready and left, again giggling and laughing. Xena just took a little break to recover. After about half an hour, she felt at least strong enough to get up. First thing she walked over to Argo, her horse. On the way, she realized the butt plug was still in there. She pulled it out, standing next to her mare. She showed it to the horse.
“Look Argo, we are now sisters. Those women see me as their pony.”
The horse looked at her.
“Yeah, I know. You would consider that moving up on the ladder, wouldn’t you?“
Argo just snorted. Xena laughed.
“Yes, silly question, of course you would. But I have to tell you, I actually agree, if it means getting fucked by Callisto. I have never come so hard in all my life. I would do a lot more than just playing pony to feel her inside of me again. Or even just watching her fucking another woman would be great. She had fucked somebody not long ago and I thought it was one of these women, but I was wrong. I wonder if I’ll meet that woman now. But no matter what, I would love watching her fuck anybody. It would be the next best thing, only behind actually being with her myself. I wonder, if I‘ll get another chance. I’m wet just thinking about it.”
Unfortunately she felt too weak to actually do something about her arousal right now. She put on her leathers and stowed the rest of her stuff away. The last piece was the butt plug. She played with it a little while, before she put it away with a smile. The warrior knew she should bath first, but she was too tired. She was already late for her meeting with Gabrielle. Therefore she just wiped her face with a rag. She swung herself up on Argo and sat down in the saddle with a wince. Sitting hurt like tartaros on her abused ass. She tried to keep a straight face, but told Argo to walk slowly.
Xena did not know that she had a very amused audience. Callisto had actually stayed near to watch and overheard everything from her hiding place. She almost laughed at the forced stoic look Xena had while she rode away. And she realized her plan had worked so well, she might have a chance at another go. Since Xena rode so slow, Callisto would easily be able to reach the inn first. She gathered her horse and chose a route to overtake the Warrior Princess without being seen. It was still quite early. She hoped she would find the bard just like she left her. There was a chance, Gabrielle might have freed herself or somebody else had found her. But if not, she saw great potential for more fun activities. As it turned out, she was lucky. Nobody had tried to enter Gabrielle’s room. And with the panties still in her mouth, she had not been able to call for help, either. Maybe she had not even tried, considering her compromising position. When the blonde warrior entered the room stealthily, the bard was actually asleep, with her arms and legs still bound spread-eagled.
The bard stirred, when somebody sat down next to her. She looked directly into Callisto’s face. At first she did not know, if she was awake or if it was another one of her disturbingly erotic dreams of the warrior taking her. She realized it was no dream when the blonde grinned and showed her the ivory phallus she held in one hand.
“Hey Gabrielle, wakey, wakey. I’m back for more. I just can’t get enough of your juicy snatch.”
The bard knew she should be afraid. But her body was tingling in anticipation. Just the thought of being fucked again by Callisto had her pussy starting to produce juices. Callisto pulled out the panties and showed her the phallus.
“Let’s start by lubricating my ivory dick. You will suck on it.”
Gabrille did not even hesitate. She had opened her mouth, before she realized it. Callisto pushed the phallus slowly inside. The bard immediately tasted the pussy juices still coating it. Her eyes went wide with the realization that those juices were neither hers, nor Callisto’s. The blonde warrior had fucked another woman within the last few hours. Gabrielle felt an irrational stab of jealousy at this thought, but it also sent a thrill through her body. Callisto had had another lover, but still came back to Gabrielle for more. When the bard sucked the phallus even deeper, she got another taste. It was bitter, not as pleasant as the juices. Shocked she pulled back, once she made the connection.
“You have fucked somebody in the ass!”
“Clever girl, but how do you know that taste?”
Gabrielle looked outraged, but Callisto simply used the distraction to push the phallus firmly back in.
“Be glad I’m offering you to clean it. Would you prefer I smear foreign shit into your cunt?”
Obviously, Gabrielle could not answer. But she would not really know what to say anyway. Strange emotions were clouding her mind at the sudden realization. If she had not sucked the phallus clean, another woman’s juices and shit would have been pumped into her vagina. A woman Callisto had just fucked. What should have been disgusting sent a disturbing thrill through her. Almost eagerly she now sucked on the phallus, unaware that her face was an open book to Callisto, who recognized every single emotion crossing it. The blonde’s smirk grew wider. The bard’s surprising slutty side held a lot of potential for further action. But right now it was time for the next step. Callisto pulled back the phallus, now coated in fresh saliva. She hooked it into the harness and buckled it up around her hips. The bard watched her intently, the eyes dilated from arousal. Callisto moved around the bed and crawled between the bard’s legs. She had the look of a predator on her face. Their eyes met, while the warrior aligned the phallus to the pussy. Gabrielle held her breath in anticipation while the tip of the phallus pushed between her pussy lips. But then it stopped. The bard moaned in disappointment.
“Well, honey, if you want more, you’ll have to beg. If you ask me real nice, I’ll fuck you just like you need it.”
The bard groaned. Technically Callisto had raped her tonight, but it had felt much too good not to want more.
“Please, Callisto, push it inside. Fuck me with your strap-on.”
“Well, if you want it so badly, I’ll grant your wish. You want me to fuck you, and fucking you I will. Brace yourself for more pleasure than you can handle!”
With one mighty shove she pushed the phallus in completely. The other session had loosened Gabrielle’s vagina enough to take it quite easily. The sudden intrusion did manage to make the bard cry out. But her cry of surprise quickly morphed into moans of pleasure, once the warrior had started a rhythm. In and out she pumped the ivory phallus. She started slow, but picked up speed continuously. Gabrielle tried to match the rhythm and push against it. Unfortunately she was still bound. She would have loved to wrap her legs around Callisto and pull her in to have the dildo slide in even deeper. But Callisto made up for it with the force of her strokes. She fucked the bard with all of her tremendous power. The blonde warrior bent forward to kiss Gabrielle aggressively. The bard responded just as passionately and their tongues dueled. Finally they had to pull back to catch some air. Callisto never let up from her fucking during the kiss. Again and again her phallus penetrated the bard’s hot core. Gabrielle was now panting while Callisto bent forward again and licked the bard’s impressive tits. Her lips closed around one of the nipples, which had become hard as pebbles.
Just at this moment the blonde warrior’s trained ears picked up the sounds of footsteps nearing their room. She would know these steps anywhere, even if they were not as smooth as usual. Callisto hammered the phallus once more into the bard’s eager pussy. At the same time she switched from sucking a nipple to biting into it. The mixture of pleasure and sudden pain was too much for the bard. She climaxed with a scream of ecstasy.
“Oh yesss! Callisto, I’m cumminggg!“
At this precise moment the Warrior Princess entered the room. To say she was shocked would be putting it mildly. She would have never expected to find Callisto with her sweet, innocent Gabrielle. While Gabrielle’s eyes went wide, the blonde warrior turned to Xena with a devilish smile.
“Look, who’s here. It’s the Warrior Princess. But it’s not your turn yet, though I might allow you to watch. Then later I will take care of you.”
Gabrielle’s wide eyes grew even wider. Did the blonde warrior just say she would keep going? With Xena watching them? And then to fuck the Warrior Princess as well? Xena would never allow any of this. She would stop Callisto immediately. But to Gabrielle’s bafflement Xena hesitated. It almost looked as if she actually considered Callisto’s offer. The latter spoke up again.
“Time to decide. You know this can only end one of two ways. Either you refuse and I throw you out, leaving you empty handed while I’ll still fuck Gabrielle. Or you submit. You may watch me fucking Gabrielle and later I’ll also fuck you. But for that you have to do exactly, what I tell you. And of course you’ll only come with my permission.”
Even the headstrong Warrior Princess could not hide a gamut of emotions run over her face in quick succession. Finally the impossible happened and she surrendered to a stronger will. She lowered her gaze and took a deep breath. Then she asked the question which would change everything.
“May I watch?”
“Watch what?”
“May I watch you with Gabrielle?”
“Oh, so you want to watch me fucking your bard. Well, that’s quite possible, if you just ask me the right way.”
The exchange excited Xena, who had still been aroused anyway. With each passing second she slipped further into a state of submission. From her own past experiences she knew what a dominant like Callisto would expect – obedience and respect. And she was willing to provide both for the chance to be taken by Callisto just one more time. She went down on her knees.
“Please, Mistress, may I watch you fuck Gabrielle? I’ll do anything you want.“
Gabrielle’s were now wide as saucers. She had just witnessed Xena submit to another woman. And not just any woman, but the woman who had just fucked Gabrielle. And who would do it again, with Xena watching. The bard felt a thrill run through her body. Her eyes turned to Callisto, the woman who could dominate even the Warrior Princess. This was beyond her wildest dreams, but it was also an incredible turn on. With the phallus still in her pussy, her juices began to run once more. Meanwhile Callisto had watched Xena with a pleased smile. She responded to the request.
“Good decision. Though from now on you won’t need to decide. You will just follow my commands. First you will strip naked. But slowly and step over there, where we both can watch you.”
Xena did as she was ordered. She moved to the other side of the room. There she slowly removed her leathers. The boots were next, followed by her shift. Finally she stripped of her panties. Waiting she stood in all her naked glory. Callisto’s next command followed.
“Turn around, but slowly. I want to check the merchandise.”
Without hesitation the Warrior Princess obeyed. When her back was presented, Gabrielle could not suppress a sound of surprise. Since the Warrior Princess had not bothered with a bath, the words written by Callisto were still visible on her back. Slightly smudged, but the bard could easily read them: “Callisto’s pony”. So Xena and the warrior had already met. That of course explained a lot. And she suddenly realized whose juices and shit she had tasted just minutes ago. And the same phallus which had ploughed through Xena’s holes now filled her own pussy. What a turn-on. But it still was a mystery why the proud Warrior Princess had turned into this meek person. Callisto’s laugh caught her attention.
“Okay, that’s enough, my little pony. Now you will get the token of my ownership and put it in its rightful place. Then you will climb onto the table, from where you can watch easily. And of course you will be a nice little pony and stay on all four the whole time.”
“Yes, Mistress.”
Xena knew exactly what was meant. She picked up the butt plug from her bag and climbed onto the table. Up there she slowly pushed the plug into her asshole. By now it was loose enough for the plug to go in easily. She waggled her ass a few times, to show off her tail, then she took up position on all four.
“Very good. And now you just watch. But remember, you are not allowed to come, even if your cunt leaks like a drain.”
“I understand, Mistress. No orgasm without permission.”
“Exactly. And now it’s time to plug the other leak.”
With these words, Callisto turned back around. She addressed the bard.
“Those rules do not apply to you. I not only allow you to come anytime. I want you to come as often as possible. But each time you come, you will remember that you are bound and held against your will by me. Yet still you will cum even stronger.”
Gabrielle gulped. She was in such a state by now, even to hear Callisto’s silken voice alone was enough to arouse her. A look over Callisto’s shoulder showed her the hungry look on Xena’s face. And she finally realized, that the woman whom the bard had once hoped to be her first – and maybe only – lover, was getting off on watching Gabrielle being fucked by somebody else. Well, luckily the bard got also off from being fucked by this other person. She watched Xena a moment longer, compared the two warriors – the raven haired Warrior Princess and the slender blonde. Both were strong and very beautiful. But how different was their stance? The once proud Xena was crouching naked and submissively on all fours. Her large breasts were swinging like pendulums with each movement and the tail in her ass clearly demonstrated her pet-like status. While Callisto looked larger than life, the way she loomed over Gabrielle, oozing extreme confidence and still wearing her dark leathers and boots. She was the embodiment of power and dominance. Her artificial dick was buried to the hilt in Gabrielle’s pussy. Where Xena had never dared to approach the bard, the blonde warrior had simply taken her. Of course the bard still hoped to be able to fuck Xena at some point. But right now, Callisto was all she needed, and maybe more than she could handle. She looked her in the eyes.
“Please take me! Make me come. Show the Warrior Princess how it’s done.”
From the corner of her eyes, she saw Xena flinch at this emotional hit, while Callisto’s eyes shown in triumph. Instead of a verbal response she started to move the phallus. Slowly she pulled backwards, only to push it back in seconds later. Faster and faster she repeated the pumping motion. Again and again she pushed and pulled. Every so often she changed her angle. She wanted to make sure to reach every sensitive spot in Gabrielle’s pussy. With one hand she held herself in position. The other one she used to explore the bard’s body. First she fondled her breasts. Then she moved around a bit, till she concentrated on the clit. She rubbed and teased it in slow, deliberate circles. When the fingers were coated with juices, she moved them up and held them against Gabrelle’s mouth. One after the other she pushed them in slowly. Carefully she fed her partner her juices. Gabrielle loved her own taste, but even more she loved the way Callisto took her. She was riding on an emotional high. Shockwaves run through her body, starting from her pussy, which was fucked by the blonde warrior so brilliantly. Her arousal was rising higher and higher; her body now full of tension. She needed this orgasm so much and only Callisto could give it to her. The phallus hit her so deep, that she was finally pushed over the edge. The waves of an enormous orgasm crashed over her, leaving her completely shattered. Her own ears rang from the loudness of her ecstatic shouts. A quick glance to the side showed her how much Xena was affected. The Warrior Princess pressed her thighs together to avoid climaxing just from watching. Looking up she saw a lascivious smile on Callisto’s face.
“You liked that, didn’t you? Let’s go for the next one.”
Just hearing this announcement had Gabrielle on the edge again. She felt her pussy producing new juices. She begged for it.
“Yes please. Fuck me again! I love the way you make me feel.”
She need not have to ask. Callisto was already fucking her, creating a new rhythm. The bard was still on such a high plateau of arousal, she was quickly on her way to another orgasm. And it arrived and shattered her again, but Callisto simply kept going and pushed her over the edge a third time. But even that was not enough to let her stop. Gabrielle was full of anticipation of another climax. But the blonde suddenly stopped and looked over to Xena. The Warrior Princess by now was fidgeting a lot. The show affected her deeply. Large droplets of pussy juice ran down her thighs. She obviously had huge problems to keep herself from climaxing. Callisto slowly pulled out of Gabrielle’s pussy, despite the bard’s groans of protest. Then she moved back and ordered Xena over.
“Take up position. I’ll allow you to eat her out.”
“Thank you, Mistress.”
Xena bent down to start when another command stopped her in her tracks.
“Oh, but not her cunt. You will lick her asshole.”
“Yes, Mistress.”
Xena had only hesitated a second. The bard looked shaken by this announcement. Her ass was virgin territory. But she did not dare to protest. She was not even sure, if she wanted to. She was already so aroused; a soft tongue should not be a problem. And when the wet muscle touched her ass, she was surprised how good it felt. Xena licked once through her crack; then concentrated on the dark rosebud. Gabrielle soon moaned at the constant, soft and wet touches. She felt Xena stiffen the muscle and pushing it into the hole. The bard tried to relax and soon she had the hot tongue deep inside her asshole. She was surprised how sensitive it was. Soon her passion was on the rise again. Not much longer and she cried out in orgasm. It was not as intense as the ones before, but still much better than anything the bard had managed on her own before. When she came down from her high, Callisto organized a new arrangement.
“Okay, Xena. We will provide Gabrielle now with a special show. You will shift around so that you are above her on all four, but heading in the opposite direction. I want your pussy and ass right above her face. She shall have a perfect close-up of your privates.”
The Warrior Princess moved around as ordered. Her feet were dangling over the upper edge of the bed. If she looked down, she had a perfect view of Gabrielle’s glistening pussy. Callisto stepped behind her and pulled the butt plug out. Then she took a few steps and held it before Xena’s face.
“Open up. I want you to suck on it. And you are not allowed to drop it. Not under any circumstances.”
“I understand, Mistress. I won’t.“
Xena opened her mouth and felt the plug being pushed between her lips. Firmly she closed them around the sex toy, tasting her own shit on it. Callisto moved back between Xena’s legs and explained the situation to Gabrielle.
“I want you to watch very closely when I fuck the Warrior Princess in her asshole. It’s a privilege. Nobody else has seen it before. I want you to capture every detail: The smell, the sight. The way my phallus glides into her asshole. The way her muscles clench around it. The way she gets off on it. I bet her juices will run quickly. The way her ass will shake from pain as well as from arousal. And the way it looks when finally I will allow her to come.”
Tension filled the room. The anticipation was running high. Callisto used one hand to point her phallus directly at the opening of Xena’s asshole. Then she started to push it inside. First the tip, but soon followed by more. Gabrielle could see the finest detail: The way, the ring of muscles was pushed open, or the droplets of juice glistening from the pussy. Inch by inch the phallus was pushed into the asshole, before Callisto stopped for a second. She grabbed Xena’s thighs and then suddenly pushed again with full force. The Warrior Princess could not suppress a groan of pain, when the phallus moved a further couple of inches inside. Without another break the blonde warrior simply kept pushing and soon had sunk the phallus completely in the hole. Only seconds later she started to pump it in and out. Her rhythm was fast, powerful, brutal. The bard could watch the sweat appear on both their bodies. Despite her pain Xena seemed to love it, her juices were running now freely and dropped down on Gabrielle’s face.
Callisto was ass-fucking the Warrior Princess much more ruthless than the last time. She hammered the phallus in fast and reckless. The blonde loved the expression of awe on the bard’s face. It was also covered in a mixture of fluids, dropping down from above. Mostly it was sweat and pussy juices, but some droplets of blood were mixed in as well. Callisto seemed particularly satisfied with this fact. Harder and harder she fucked Xena in the ass. But it did not prevent the Warrior Princess from coming. She even begged Callisto for more. Gabrielle watched every little part of the show. She saw everything, the ivory phallus moving back and forth, the quivering muscles, the way the asshole clenched around the shaft. By now she had also detected the blood. First she had winced in sympathy, but soon she was feeling her own arousal rise. She was even more in awe of Callisto than before. The blonde was so good; despite her pain Xena was coming hard. Callisto completely owned the Warrior Princess. There was no other word for it: she had fucked the Warrior Princess into submission. The bard climaxed just from watching the incredible show. The phallus moved like a ram into the asshole, again and again. Xena had problems to hold on and not to be pushed around.
Callisto brought her two more orgasms, until finally the Warrior Princess collapsed in utter exhaustion. But there was a silly grin on her face, despite the pain in her ass. The blonde warrior looked down on her with deep satisfaction. She also liked the way Gabrielle’s face was wet with juices and two big red splats of blood. It was as if she had baptized the bard with Xena’s blood and juices. She touched one of the wet spots on Gabrielle’s face and with a wink licked the finger clean. The bard’s eyes almost worshipped her.
“So, did you like the show?”
“Oh, yes, it was sooo hot. I’ve come twice just from watching. You are a goddess with your strap-on, you are better with it than Ares with his sword – the real one, I meant. But it’s probably true for both.” Gabrielle giggled. “I hope to be on the receiving end again, soon.”
“Don’t worry. This definitely wasn’t your last time. Now sleep, I’ll just take care of Xena’s wound. I don’t want her to get infected, especially not there. She is my property after all.”
The bard watched Callisto gather a small jug from her bags. It seemed to contain some kind of salve. The blonde coated her index finger and slowly pushed it into Xena’s asshole. There she made sure to cover each part of the inner walls. Seeing this caring attitude right after the powerful pounding she had given the Warrior Princess made the bard fall even deeper for Callisto. The finger in the asshole also turned her on again. It smelled nice as well. But then the excitement of the night caught up with her and Gabrielle fell asleep. Therefore, she missed the devilish grin on Callisto’s face. The salve she had used was her own special mixture, created for just this occasion. It did have healing properties, but there were two more ingredients mixed in. One was the poison she had also used on the dart. It only worked, if it reached the bloodstream, but because of the wounds in Xena’s asshole it would. It would help to keep the Warrior Princess weak and easier to subdue. The other ingredient was an aphrodisiac. It already worked just from contact to the skin, but in the blood it would have even more potency. Callisto was not sure, if she actually needed this to strengthen her hold over Xena. But she had planned her revenge for years and preferred to be careful.
As both were now out cold she rearranged them to put Xena in a very compromising situation. She turned her around in the same direction with the bard, lying between her legs. Then she put the harness on Xena and slightly inserted the tip of the phallus in the bard’s pussy. Gabrielle just moaned in her sleep, but did not wake up. Callisto made a step back and enjoyed her scenario. For an unsuspecting witness it looked as if Xena had kidnapped, bound and raped the bard. And the blonde already had the perfect “unsuspecting witness” in mind. She would just have to brief her on some details.
**+**+**
“What have you done?”
A stern voice cut through Xena’s slumber. It took her a moment to wake up. She was rested a bit, but still tired. She found herself waking up with her head on something soft and a warm body beneath her. She opened her eyes and realized her cushion was a pair of breasts, Gabrielle’s breasts, as she quickly recognized. Immediately at the thought she felt wetness pool in her loins. ‘By the gods, I’ve had a whole night of sex and I am already horny again!?!’ She sat up further and only now realized that they were not alone. The tavern owner’s daughter and two of the maids were in their room. All three of them looked shocked. It must have been one of them whose voice had woken her. And then it suddenly hit her. She was wearing the strap-on and Gabrielle was still bound and naked. For them it must look like she had raped the bard.
“No, it is not what it seems! Gabrielle likes it this way. And it wasn’t really me anyway. It was another warrior who had fucked her – well, and me.”
The woman looked at her dubiously.
“Ookay. So you are telling me, she is just a total slut and likes to be bound and fucked by a stranger? And you are wearing this strap-on just for fun, not to fuck somebody?”
Xena winced at the description, but agreed.
“Well, yes. More or less.”
“I see. Then let’s test it. Hand me the strap-on. I will fuck her. We will see if she really likes it.”
Xena was taken aback.
“But ...”
“No buts. It’s either this or a visit with the judge.”
The Warrior Princess had no interest to explain their sex-life to a jury. Therefore she gave in. Surely Gabrielle would not really mind anyway, would she? She had loved what Callisto did last night. Xena opened the harness and wanted to hand it over to the tavern owner’s daughter. But she did not take it. Instead she pointed at the floor in front of her.
“Kneel down. You will attach it.”
Xena was surprised until she finally caught on. This must have been another set-up by Callisto. The thought of the beautiful blonde had Xena immediately more accepting. She knelt before the other woman. When she got the okay, she slowly removed the skirt. Next she pulled down her panties, until the woman could step out of them. The juicy pussy so close by turned Xena on, but she did not dare to make a move. Instead she picked up the harness and buckled it up around her hips. Expectantly she looked up. The woman smirked.
“Yes, you may lubricate it. Suck on it!”
Xena did not have to be told twice. She bent forward and licked along the ivory shaft. She repeated this motion several times until she finally sucked the tip into her mouth. The Warrior Princess kept circling the shaft with her tongue even then to make sure it was thoroughly lubricated. After several minutes the woman stopped her.
“That’s enough. Good job. You may now serve the maids. Play along with whatever they want.”
Xena looked at the smiling girls. They beckoned her over. One of them was sitting on a chair. She pointed to her own crotch, clearly indicating where she wanted Xena to be. The Warrior Princess crawled over to her. The maid lifted her skirt, showing that she was naked underneath. When Xena bent down to start licking the pussy, the maid wrapped her legs tightly around the head, effectively shutting it out from the outside world. But this did not deter the Warrior Princess from her task. Soon she was licking and sucking in wild abandon. Meanwhile the innkeeper’s daughter had approached the sleeping bard. Despite the talking around her, Gabrielle had not woken up yet. She had always been a sound sleeper. The dark-haired woman positioned herself on the bed; then she pinched the bard’s nipple.
Gabrielle awoke with a start. It took her a moment to realize she was still bound. Last night had not been a dream! A stranger was looming over her – no, not a stranger. Gabrielle recognized the daughter of the innkeeper. Only slowly she became aware of the whole situation. The woman was naked below the waist and wearing a strap-on. Gabrielle looked around the room and saw Xena with two tavern maids. She turned back to the woman above her.
“What is going on?”
“You are getting lucky – I will fuck you. The Warrior Princess wanted to have some fun with my maids, so we made a deal. She gets to play with them and in exchange I get you.”
The sly woman had noticed that Xena could not hear them. Therefore she followed her instructions and tried to alienate the two friends. The bard was shocked at Xena’s uncaring attitude, but there was not much she could do, if this woman meant business. And to be honest, the dark-haired woman looked pretty. Gabrielle could imagine worse fates than having sex with such a beauty. At least she was interested in the bard. Not to mention that her authoritative aura was quite a turn-on. It reminded Gabrielle a bit of Callisto. Therefore the bard actually welcomed the phallus when it entered her pussy. The woman knew how to use a strap-on and soon had her lover on the brink of a climax. Moments later the orgasm crashed over Gabrielle. But the bard was quickly begging for more.
Meanwhile the two maids had fun with Xena. After she had licked both their pussies twice, they started to actually ride her like a pony. The younger one sat on her back and had her crawl around on all four. The Warrior Princess felt ashamed at the way she let herself be treated, but at the same time it was surprisingly erotic to accept the role as a pony. The humiliation had her arousal rise further. She even drank water from a bowl on the floor. The only thing she really missed was being fucked herself. She needed the release urgently and therefore envied Gabrielle, whose pussy was stuffed to the hilt. It seemed paradoxical, but after Callisto fucked her last night, her urges had become even stronger, not less. Of course, Xena did not know about the aphrodisiac now in her blood. Since last night it had time to distribute itself through Xena’s body, leaving her in a constant state of arousal. And being subjected to a couple of sweet pussies, but not getting off herself, did not exactly help.
After Gabrielle’s third climax, the innkeeper’s daughter stopped and climbed off the bard. She called Xena and then ordered her to take the phallus in her mouth. Once the Warrior Princess got it, she opened the harness and stepped out of it. She ordered Xena to stay like this and climbed back onto the bed. She knelt above Gabrielle’s head and presented her pussy.
“It’s time to give something back, sweety. Suck my pussy.”
Gabrielle had not to be told twice. She immediately started to lick the succulent pussy. Diving right in, she licked around the puffy lips. Then she sucked one of the fleshy outer lips in her mouth and very lightly chewed on it. Encouraged by her lover’s moans, she kept going switching between both sides. For a while she turned to the clit and softly lapped at the tiny bundle of nerves. It soon grew in size. When she felt the woman getting close, she moved back to the pussy and pushed her tongue between the lips. She tried to reach as deep inside as possible and fucked her lover with her tongue. Soon the woman came and showered the bard with her juices. She sighed in satisfaction and climbed off the bed.
“That was fun, but it is time to go and start working.”
She turned to Xena.
“You were right. She loved it. I expect you to keep your mouth shut until you have freed the bard. Only then you may store away the strap-on.”
The Warrior Princess nodded, though she was disappointed not to get an orgasm of her own. She hoped to meet the owner of the phallus again soon.
**+**+**
Later that day, bard and warrior were making their way along a forest road. Despite her weakness Xena was walking just like her sidekick. She simply still could not sit after the pounding Callisto had given her ass, though just thinking about it had her wet again. She had been on a high plateau of arousal ever since they were awoken this morning. Thinking about it, she had been constantly horny from the moment she met Callisto. From the moment she met and submitted to Callisto, she amended in her head. Finally accepting this side and finding the right person (or rather being found by her) had really freed her sexuality. She desperately hoped to meet the blonde again, the sooner, the better. In her state, she considered just going for it with Gabrielle, but she knew it would not be the same. The bard was pretty enough, but she had not this aura of menace and authority Callisto exuded. Suddenly she heard the voice of exactly this woman.
“It’s about time. I want to have some more fun.”
Xena looked up. Callisto was leisurely reclining on an overhanging branch of one of the huge trees in this forest. Now that she was aware, she could also detect Callisto’s horse behind some bushes. The Warrior Princess felt her arousal climb just from hearing this voice – and of course also from the implication of those words. Still she tried to keep her cool while answering.
“Callisto.”
“That’s “Mistress” for you. Take care of Argo. Then you will get in position right here – and you will present the phallus in your mouth. Gabrielle, you will simply kneel here and wait for your turn.”
Xena could not hide her eagerness as she followed the commands to the letter. Just minutes later she was back, on all four, with the butt plug in and carrying the strap-on in her mouth. Since Callisto had not mentioned her clothes, she had kept them on, with her panties just pulled down far enough to insert the plug. When both women were in position, Callisto jumped down from the tree. She patted Xena on her head and took the strap-on. Next she made a step towards Gabrielle and handed it to her. Holding up her battle skirt and revealing her naked crotch, she ordered the bard to strap it on. The bard fell just as quickly as Xena into the role of a submissive and obeyed with obvious excitement. Once the strap-on was in place, Callisto gave her next orders.
“Both of you lean over that fallen tree over there! Pull your panties down to your knees and open your legs wide. And then it’s time for you to beg.”
Both women almost fell over each other in their haste to obey their mistress. The fallen tree was one of the biggest in the forest. Therefore it had the size that somebody leaning over it was presented in just the right position to be fucked easily from behind. Of course Gabrielle had to stretch a bit further to get in position than the tall Warrior Princess. The bark was scratching her unprotected stomach, but she did not care. She had only one need: to be taken. But Xena was even more desperate. Unlike the bard she had not been fucked this morning and the aphrodisiac was still working in her blood. She waggled her ass with the pony tail and tried to convince the blonde warrior to take her first.
“Please Mistress, take me first. I need to feel you inside. Ride your pony. I’ll do anything, if you fuck me.”
“Anything? Even if I would spank you first?”
“Yes, please.”
“Okay, I’m glad my pony is willing. But what about Gabrielle’s ass? Would you accept for me to spank her as well, just so I fuck you first?”
To the bard’s distress the answer came again without hesitation.
“Yes Mistress, her ass is yours just like mine. But PLEASE fuck me!”
“Then let me hear it, beg me for it.”
“Please Mistress, spank Gabrielle and me!”
“Since my pony asks so nicely, I will do it. Gabrielle first. You will receive twenty and I expect you to count them.”
Seconds later the first slap hit the bard’s behind. She yelped in pain and only just managed to remember to count.
“Oww, one.”
“That’s ‘One, thank you, Mistress.’”
“Thank you, Mistress.”
“That’s better.”
The next slap hit the other side even harder.
“Oww! Two, thank you, Mistress.”
Slap after slap rained down on the bard’s buttocks. By the time the twentieth slap hit it, the ass had developed a nice red color. Gabrielle’s last “thank you” came out as a moan and not just because of the pain. The bard had gotten off on being spanked, as the wetness on her thighs was ample proof of. Next it was Xena’s turn. Callisto took up position and slapped her on the left cheek.
“One! Oh thank you, Mistress!”
The next one.
“Two! Thank you, Mistress!”
Callisto hit different places until she reached the tenth slap. The happy voice and the dreamy face gave away how much the Warrior Princess enjoyed to be spanked. To get rid of Xena’s smile, the blonde switched from bare handed slaps to using a leather belt.
“Owww! Thank you, Mistress! Eleven.“
Even the Warrior Princess could not completely hide her pain after the stinging slap. And the next one hit equally hard.
“Oww! Twelve. Thank you, Mistress!“
One by one, the other slaps followed, heating up Xena’s magnificent ass. Two of the slaps had even drawn blood, though only some droplets.
“Twenty. Thank you, Mistress!”
Callisto chuckled.
“You are welcome. And since you have been such an obedient pony, I’ll put some salve on the welts, before we start. What do you say, pony?”
“Thank you, Mistress!”
Xena was very eager to get fucked at last, but those last slaps really hurt. So getting some salve on them would help her concentrate on the pleasure. Callisto did as she had promised and soon the cool salve soothed the worst pain. Once the blonde warrior had finished, Xena was almost overwhelmed by even stronger waves of arousal than before. Of course, she did not know that Callisto had again used her special salve.
While Xena waited eagerly, the blonde warrior adjusted the harness and the dildo. Callisto stepped behind Xena and slapped her ass to get her attention.
“Hey, pony, now would be a good time to stretch open your legs and start begging some more.”
The once proud Warrior Princess did not hesitate and opened her legs as far as possible in this position.
“Please, Mistress! Fuck me! Fuck your obedient pony. Take me as often as you want. I am yours.”
“Yes, you are! And you better never forget it.”
“I won’t, Mistress. I am eternally yours – oh, thank you, Mistress!”
Callisto had just pushed the strap-on into her slave’s vagina. The Warrior Princess was so wet, it slipped in easily. Xena almost howled in ecstasy when it was buried fully inside. The blonde pulled it out slightly, then hammered it back in. Soon she had built a rhythm. Just when Xena thought it could not get any better, her Mistress added another level. She used one hand to pull out the butt plug and push it back in repeatedly, keeping in time with her fucking. The Warrior Princess was ready to explode, but just in time she remembered that she did not have permission yet to come. Her Mistress had promised to fuck her, but said nothing about an orgasm. So, she started begging for it, since she did not want to disobey, but she needed her release in the worst way. Once Callisto was convinced of her earnestness, she gave the desired command.
“Come, my pony! Come for your Mistress!“
“YEEESSSSS! Thank you Mistress, thank you!”
While Xena was shaken by a tremendous orgasm, the blonde warrior kept fucking her, but also turned part of her attention to her other slave.
“Look, Gabrielle! Do you see the ecstasy on her face. That’s the reason why she is selling you out just to be fucked by me. Because she knows, only I, her Mistress, can grant her this feeling. But don’t despair. I will give you the same thorough fucking as long as you obey my every command. And being the slutty little sex slave that you are, we both know you will do just that.”
“Yes, Mistress, I will do everything you say. My body is yours to use.”
“Oh, I will use it. But first I will fuck my pony into oblivion.”
The bard watched the show from her awkward angle. She was in awe again of Callistos power, but she was also jealous of Xena. Despite the two glorious sessions with Callisto and later being fucked by the innkeeper’s daughter she was already horny as hell. She could only hope her Mistress would soon finish with the Warrior Princess and turn to her. Just then a new voice rang out.
“Is this a private party or can anybody join?”
Callisto looked at the newcomer, a beautiful redhead who held herself proudly and was dressed like an amazon. She was armed, but had kept her weapons sheathed. She had to be very good to come so close without her noticing it – even under these circumstances. She greeted her, but kept moving her hips slowly to keep Xena on edge.
“Well, you are hardly just anybody, aren’t you?”
“No, not really.” She smirked. “The name is Velasca.”
“I am Callisto. I am just riding my pony here, Xena, and the other slut is my slave Gabrielle. You might have heard of them as the Warrior Princess and her bard.”
This got obviously Velasca’s attention.
“Oh yes, of course I’ve heard of them. That’s quite the feat to subdue those two. Isn’t Gabrielle also an amazon princess?”
“Yes, that’s true. Since you seemed interested, do you want to fuck royalty, while I keep riding my pony?”
A look of dark satisfaction crossed her features, before Velasca answered.
“Yes, that sounds fun.”
Callisto stepped back from her slave and had her relocate. She made Xena kneel on all four slightly behind Gabrielle. That way she could fuck her doggy style but at the same time watch her other slave being taken. And even more importantly she wanted the Warrior Princess to watch it as well. While they were settling in in their new position, the new guest had slowly stripped of her clothes, only keeping on her knee high leather boots. Callisto admired the toned body of the beautiful redhead, her long legs, the steely abs and a pair of nice, firm tits. From her bags Velasca picked up a harness and dildo combination. It was a huge strap-on, even bigger than Callisto’s. Before Velasca put on the strap-on, she went to show it to Gabrielle.
“Hi slave, this is the dildo I will fuck you with. So open up wide!”
The bard gulped when she saw its size, but at the same time her arousal started to rise. Velasca stepped closer so that her naked pussy was only inches from Gabrielle’s face.
“You know, slave, it would probably be easier for you, if you were wet. Therefore I will make you wet.”
And suddenly a hot stream of piss shot from her pussy, hitting her victim right in the face.
“There, all wet!”
Velasca cackled with an almost maniacal laughter. Then she walked around the tree and took up position behind Gabrielle. With practiced ease, she stepped into her harness and buckled up the phallus. Before she stepped even closer, she turned to Callisto.
“Sorry, just had to make sure she knows her place. And don’t worry; I won’t damage your merchandise ... too much.”
“That’s okay, as long as we are clear on the last part. My slaves shall entertain me for a long, long time.” Then she addressed Xena. “Hi pony, it is your lucky day. While we are watching your soul mate getting fucked, you might come as often as you want.”
Xena could not hide her excitement, when she heard this. She was already incredibly horny. Knowing she was allowed to come, and even more than once, was a real treat. Callisto’s phallus was deep inside her vagina, but did not move while they both waited for Velasca to start. The redhead stood now directly between Gabrielle’s legs. With her left hand, she guided the head of the phallus to the bard’s pussy, where she teased her for a few moments. But then she suddenly moved it up the crack and pushed it against the sphincter. And then it began! With brutal force she started to sodomize the bard and push the fake dick in her asshole. Cries of pain and dismay from the bard could not deter Velasca. She kept pushing until the first few inches popped inside. Next she slapped Gabrielle’s ass several times, to distract her. It worked and the phallus moved in another two inches. Now Velasca kneaded the asscheeks with both hands and at the same time addressed the bard.
“What’s up, slave? Are you already enjoying it? You are such a slut, it’s only a matter of time and you will beg for more.”
Her words seemed to have the desired effect, since the bard now tried her best to accommodate her dominant lover. Xena watched all this with mixed emotions. Of course she was worried about her friend. But on the other hand Callisto had finally started to fuck her again. But even that made it difficult to explain her immense arousal. Since she did not know about the aphrodisiac in the salve Callisto had just used on her, she had to assume she enjoyed watching her soulmate getting ass-fucked. And maybe that was not so far-fetched. After all, she was watching a beautiful, strong warrior taking a willing slave. And was that not exactly what Xena herself craved: being fucked and dominated by her powerful Mistress? There was no greater feeling than to submit to Callisto. Therefore it was only natural to wish the same for her friend Gabrielle. And, yeah, it was also incredibly hot to watch Velasca make her her bitch. Actually she felt a climax nearing and turned her head for a moment to the woman riding her.
“Thank you, Mistress, for giving me this show and of course for fucking me so deep. I’m cumminngg!”
As on other occasions before, one orgasm of her slave was no reason for a gleeful Callisto to stop. She simply kept pumping the strap-on into her pony’s fuck-hole. But she never missed a second of what happened between Velasca and her other slave. The redheaded warrior had managed to push her huge phallus all the way in Gabrielle’s almost virgin ass. Only Xena’s tongue had entered it before and therefore every move hurt the bard terribly. And yet, deep down there was something else as well. When Velasca had pissed in her face, she was shocked at first. But quickly, there was arousal as well. During the last two days, she had been bound and raped, spanked and been forced to watch Xena getting ass-fucked in close-up. Each of these humiliations had led to orgasms not much later. Such a treatment was simply what a slut like her deserved, she had realized. A strong warrior like her Mistress or this beautiful redhead had the innate right to humiliate her and to show Gabrielle her position. The incredible pain in her ass was still there, but at the same time it turned her on. After all, this was not about her. She was a slave, so her first goal was to make her dominant happy. And since Velasca so obviously enjoyed this brutal sodomizing, she was achieving it. All of this aroused her slutty side, which she realized more and more was her main side.
“Ughh, yes.”
The bard could no longer suppress her moans. She was closer and closer to a massive orgasm, despite the pain in her ass and despite the pain in her breasts, which were pressed repeatedly against the rough bark of the fallen tree she was stretched over. Velasca hammered the massive phallus deeply into her bowels, again and again. She continued until she had come twice – more from the feeling of power than the actual stimulation. The redhead did not much care if Gabrielle came or not, but the bard actually had climaxed once as well. When Velasca finally pulled out, a small trickle of blood followed. Callisto, who had felt and induced several orgasms herself while watching and fucking her pony, stopped her current session. She looked at the bard’s bleeding asshole and retrieved her special healing salve.
“Seems I have to take care for this slave now,” Callisto said and coated the inner walls of Gabrielle’s asshole with a long finger. It went easily in and out now.
With an evil glint in her eyes Velasca turned to the blonde warrior.
“Thank you, that was fun. And you have done a really great job in training these two slaves. It will be a story to be remembered. Maybe you should have your bard here tell it in the taverns. But even more importantly, I think you should show the world that they are yours. You should mark them. I think, branding them would be the easiest solution.”
Both warriors shared an evil laugh at this idea. Callisto quickly warmed up to the suggestion. She would just cut one of the rings of Xena’s armor (it would not be needed any longer anyway) in half and get a C-shape. It would be simple, but work perfectly to mark them as their owner’s sign, with the C the first letter in Callisto’s name. In no time at all they had a fire started, with the two slaves providing all the menial tasks. Callisto decided to brand Xena first. She gave the necessary instructions.
“Pony, you will be naked and lying on your back. Gabrielle-slut, you will sit on her face to keep her busy with sucking your pussy. Velasca, since it was your idea, I offer you to fuck the Warrior Princess while I brand her. I will take care of the rest.”
“Thank you, Callisto, that’s an offer I love to take.”
The two slaves thanked their mistress as well, while all three took up position. In the meantime, Callisto began to prepare her impromptu branding iron. It was heating up nicely. Gabrielle, eager for her next orgasm, already sat on Xena’s face, pushing her pussy down on her mouth. Callisto turned to her for another command.
“Gabrielle-slut, you have permission to come. But not right away. Only once I have branded my pony you may let go.”
“Thank you, Mistress. I understand. I will ride Xena’s face, but I won’t come before you have marked your pony.”
Callisto smirked at how much her slaves had accepted their roles and even her derogatory names for them. She decided to humiliate them further and gave Gabrielle another command.
“Gabrielle-slut, the pony can’t speak at the moment. Therefore it is your job to beg Velasca to fuck her. After all it is an honor for you to watch your soulmate getting fucked by a real warrior. I bet you will come as much from that show as from the tongue in your snatch.”
“Yes, Mistress. Mistress Velasca really does know how to fuck.” Then Gabrielle turned to the redhead. “Mistress Velasca, will you please ride the pony and fuck her deep?”
The Amazonian warrior did not wait long and entered Xena. Quickly she had found a rhythm to fuck her deep and powerful. Without mercy she hammered her giant phallus into Xena’s well-oiled fuck hole. The Warrior Princess had to stop licking for a moment while a moan escaped her lips. She loved getting fucked with the same phallus that had plundered her soulmate’s asshole. Silently she thanked her generous Mistress for this gift. She had longed to be fucked by this powerful warrior ever since she watched her degrade the bard and take her so dominantly. It felt as glorious as she had imagined and she submitted gladly. Not that there was a choice, since it was her Mistress’ command.
She resumed licking Gabrielle’s pussy while she felt her own orgasm build. It was almost upon her, when a searing pain cut through, coming from her breasts. Callisto had chosen the side of her right tit as the spot where to brand her pony. The thought of being marked by her Mistress, mixed with immense pain and overwhelming arousal pushed Xena over the edge and she came with a massive climax. This whole ritual, with which Callisto claimed her ownership over her pony – the former Warrior Princess – had brought her pleasure beyond believe. In reaction to her climax Xena had bitten into the bard’s thigh. This was enough to push Gabrielle over the edge as well. Callisto watched the trio fuck for a bit longer, while she rubbed some salve into her pony’s burned flesh. When everyone involved had come at least twice, she stopped them.
“Okay, that is enough for now. Pony is now marked forever as mine. Now it is time for the slut to be branded as well.”
Looking up between the bard’s thighs, Xena thanked her Mistress.
“Thank you. I am so happy to be yours.”
“You are welcome, pony. And as a gift for my loyal pony, you will have a special honor. You will brand the slut to mark her as my possession, while I will fuck her.”
“Thank you, Mistress.”
Xena replied eagerly. She was obviously happy with the thought of branding her own soulmate with the sign of their Mistress. She was already incredibly aroused, of course not knowing that it was caused by the salve Callisto had used on her burn marks.
“Velasca, you are welcome to let yourself be licked by the slut.”
“Nice offer, Callisto. That will grant me the best seat to watch the show.”
Velasca chuckled evilly. Slowly she sank down over Gabrielle’s face, her pussy pressing down on the bard’s mouth. The strawberry blonde began to lick and suck the succulent pussy immediately. She was a bit concerned about the pain she would have to endure, but the salve in her asshole had her so aroused that she was willing to accept it. She hoped her Mistress would make her forget about it soon, once she started to fuck her. And Callisto had her strap-on already in position, coating it in Gabrielle’s juices. The ivory phallus gliding along her folds was an immediate turn-on for the bard. And soon the phallus was not only gliding along, but entered her eager cunt instead. Gabrielle opened her legs wide to welcome her Mistress into her inner core. And Callisto did not disappoint her slut; she pushed the phallus deep inside and started a rhythm to fuck her. In, out, with ever more powerful movements she fucked her slave.
From her waiting position Xena watched them happily. She was turned on heavily by this show of domination. Her Mistress was taking Gabrielle like the slut she was, fucking her deep and forceful. At the same time the bard was servicing the beautiful Velasca. It was the most erotic sight Xena could imagine. And then the command she had been waiting for came.
“Now, pony! Brand her with my mark.”
“Yes, Mistress.”
Xena picked up the tongues with the red hot C-shape in their grasp and pressed it against the side of the bard’s tit. A muffled cry of pain came from between Velasca’s thighs, while the smell of burning flesh reached her nose. Xena watched as the pain could not stop the bard from being pushed into another climax by their Mistress’ powerful thrusts. She considered what she had just done. She had branded her soulmate with Callisto’s mark, sealing her fate as the blonde warrior’s slave and fuck toy for the rest of her life. The thought which once would have been a nightmare now made her incredibly wet. Together they would serve their Mistress unconditionally and in return she would fuck them and humiliate them whenever she wanted to. It was paradise on Earth. She settled in position on all four and watched their Mistress keep fucking her slut.
Later Callisto covered the bard’s burn mark with her special salve, while Velasca made preparations to leave. One more time the redhead turned to the kneeling Warrior Princess. She pulled Xena’s face into her crotch and gave a terse command.
“Open up!”
Xena had just enough time to open her mouth, before the warrior let go with a strong stream of piss. Xena managed to drink most of the acrid fluid, but some of it sprayed her face as well. Velasca cleaned her pussy on Xena’s hair, then she let go and turned away.
“Ah, that’s better.” Then the redhead turned to Callisto. “I have to leave now. Thank you for sharing your slaves. It brought me more pleasure than you can imagine. And be assured, if you ever need assistance, you can count on me.”
“Good to know. It is always helpful to have such a strong ally.”
While Velasca walked away, Callisto returned to fucking her slut. With deep strokes she penetrated the bard’s fuck hole. As an aside, she gave her other slave a command.
“Pony, kiss the slut. She might want to remember the taste of Velasca’s piss.”
The two soulmates shared a loving kiss, happy in the knowledge that their Mistress knew exactly how to take care of them. And Callisto kept fucking her slaves the whole night, while planning more ways to further humiliate the two.
The end