Catwoman Vs Mistress Lucifer

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
selina_catwoman
Henchman
Henchman

The moon cast a silver glow on the penthouse balcony as Catwoman's nimble fingers deftly picked the lock. She slipped inside, her lithe, latex covered figure blending seamlessly with the shadows. The lavish apartment was eerily empty, draped in darkness and silence; yet, she couldn't shake the sense of being watched.

"Get it together, Selina," she whispered to herself, trying to dismiss the gnawing paranoia. With stealthy steps, she began her search for anything valuable. Every sound she made seemed magnified, echoing through the room like a siren in the still night. Her heart raced, adrenaline coursing through her veins.

As she turned to leave, satisfied with her loot, an unsettling noise reached her ears. It seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere all at once. She spun around, searching for the source, but all that met her eyes was the unyielding darkness.

Then, emerging from the shadows like a nightmare incarnate, was a towering figure clad in a blood red latex catsuit. Long black gloves adorned her arms, disappearing into her shiny black thigh-high boots. This was Mistress Lucifer, her pale white face framed by her open-faced hood, horns sharpened to lethal points atop her head. Her blood-red lips curled into a sinister grin, while darkness pooled around her luminous piercing eyes.

"Who the hell are you?" Catwoman demanded, her voice steady despite the terror building in her chest.

"Your worst nightmare," came the sultry reply, a shiver of delight evident in Mistress Lucifer's tone.

Without warning, Catwoman launched a high kick towards her adversary, but Miss Lucifer caught her leg effortlessly, pulling her close. Catwoman could feel the heat radiating off her captor, the scent of latex and something darker overwhelming her senses.

"Feisty, aren't you?" Mistress Lucifer purred, flicking out her unnaturally long tongue to lick Catwoman's face in a slow, deliberate movement. "I like that."

"Get off me!" Catwoman snarled, her eyes blazing with defiance.

"Patience, my pet," Mistress Lucifer whispered, before forcing a deep, suffocating French kiss upon her, her tongue slithering down Catwoman's throat. The sensation was unbearable—like choking on her own fear. Panic seized her as the edges of her vision began to blur; she clawed at the air, desperate for escape. But darkness enveloped her, and she plummeted into unconsciousness.

---

Catwoman awoke with a start, disoriented and gasping for breath. She found herself restrained in a transparent bathtub, her limbs splayed out, wrists and ankles bound by tight cuffs. Her heart pounded in her chest, mirroring the throbbing ache at each point of contact. The vulnerability of her position struck her like a physical blow, igniting a firestorm of anger and desperation within her.

"Welcome back, Catwoman," came the taunting voice of Mistress Lucifer, watching her struggle with unbridled pleasure. "Let's see how you handle this little predicament."

--

The cold steel collar around Catwoman's neck cut into her skin, a constant reminder of her captivity. She strained against the restraints that held her limbs apart, muscles burning with effort, but the cuffs showed no sign of giving way. Desperation clawed at her insides as she realized how little movement she had, the steel collar keeping her head from turning too far in any direction.

Her eyes darted to the tap at the bottom of the bathtub, an icy shiver running down her spine as she noticed the slow trickle of white liquid oozing out. It pooled beneath her, creeping closer with each passing moment. The growing tide of viscous fluid seemed to mock her, offering no answers to its sinister purpose.

"Enjoying your bath, my dear?" Mistress Lucifer's voice slithered through the room like a snake, followed by her dark laughter echoing off the walls. She sauntered towards Catwoman, her hips swaying seductively with each step. The cruel gleam in her black-shadowed eyes was unmistakable as she drank in the sight of the bound and helpless heroine.

"Release me!" Catwoman hissed, desperation lacing her voice. "I won't be your toy!"

"Ah, but you already are," Mistress Lucifer purred, her gloved hand trailing along Catwoman's body, tracing the curves of her latex-clad form. The touch sent shivers down Catwoman's spine and ignited a reluctant desire within her.
"You're mine now, and I intend to have my fun with you."

"Like hell you will!" Catwoman spat, clenching her jaw against the unwanted arousal Mistress Lucifer's caress stirred within her.

"Such defiance," Mistress Lucifer murmured, her lips curling into a wicked smile as she leaned in close, so close that Catwoman could feel the warmth of her breath on her face. "It's quite... intoxicating."

"Stay away from me," Catwoman growled, her heart pounding in her chest, a mixture of fear and anger fueling her resolve. But even as she spoke the words, some traitorous part of her couldn't help but be drawn to the dangerous allure of the villainess.

"Catwoman, you must learn your place," Mistress Lucifer whispered, her voice an irresistible poison that seeped into her mind. "And I'm just the one to teach you."

As the white liquid continued to rise beneath her, Catwoman's mind raced with thoughts of escape, vengeance, and the unsettling attraction she felt towards her captor. The room seemed to close in on her, the darkness of Gotham City outside pressing against the glass like a living thing, waiting to claim her.

"Your lesson begins now," Mistress Lucifer said, her eyes locked onto Catwoman's as the first traces of the mysterious fluid lapped at her skin.
--

"Release me, now!" Catwoman snarled, her voice laced with venom as she stared daggers at Mistress Lucifer. Her body trembled with fury, the steel collar around her neck feeling like a physical manifestation of the villainess's cruel grip on her.

"Your futile anger only excites me further," Mistress Lucifer purred, her eyes gleaming with perverse delight. The room seemed to darken, shadows coiling around the two women like serpents ready to strike.

"Go to hell," Catwoman spat, her heart pounding as a storm of emotions raged within her. Fear and anger were entwined with an inexplicable, dangerous attraction to this sadistic tormentor.

"Perhaps later, my pet," Mistress Lucifer said, savoring each word as she moved towards a table in the corner of the room. "For now, I have other plans for you."

She picked up a sleek remote control, its surface gleaming under the dim light. As her fingers danced over the buttons, she turned to Catwoman with a sinister grin.

"You haven’t even thanked me for the little gift I left inside of you while you were unconscious!" she stated, her voice dripping with malice.

Catwoman's eyes widened in shock, her mind racing back to the moment when Miss Lucifer had stolen away her consciousness with her wicked kiss. She hadn't realized anything else had happened during her blackout, and the revelation sent a shiver of terror down her spine.

"Wh-what did you do to me?" Catwoman stammered, her bravado faltering for a moment.

"Allow me to demonstrate," Mistress Lucifer replied, her thumb hovering over a button on the remote. "I inserted a little toy within you—a vibrating love egg, to be precise."

"Y-you sick freak!" Catwoman seethed, struggling against her restraints with renewed vigor. But no matter how hard she fought, she was at the mercy of this twisted woman and her sadistic desires.

"Ah, your anger is delicious," Mistress Lucifer sighed, savoring the taste of Catwoman's fury as if it were a fine wine. "But do you know what I find even more intoxicating?"

Her thumb pressed down on the button, and an electric jolt of pleasure shot through Catwoman's body, causing her to gasp in shock and disbelief. The love egg hummed to life inside her, its vibrations sending waves of ecstasy coursing through her like wildfire.

"Your submission," Mistress Lucifer whispered, her eyes locked onto Catwoman's, capturing every flicker of emotion that played across her face. "Every time you fight me, every time you scream defiance in my face, you only fuel the fire that burns within me."

"Damn you," Catwoman choked out, her teeth gritted in a futile attempt to hold back the sensations threatening to overwhelm her. She knew that surrendering to this vile creature would mean losing herself completely, but as the love egg continued to torment her, she wondered how long she could withstand this torturous pleasure before she finally broke.

--

The sudden, searing pleasure that ripped through her body caused Catwoman to let out a guttural scream, her eyes widening in shock and helplessness. Mistress Lucifer's cruel laughter filled the room as she activated the love egg, making it vibrate mercilessly inside Catwoman.

"Such delightful music," Mistress Lucifer purred, watching Catwoman squirm with a mixture of fascination and lust. "And I have a little secret for you, my pet. The liquid filling the tub beneath you is the cum collected from my many slaves... You should feel honored to be bathing in such a mixture."

Catwoman's heart pounded in her chest, a mixture of disgust and humiliation washing over her as she realized the true nature of the fluid now lapping at her latex-clad form. She forced herself to swallow down the bile that threatened to rise in her throat, her anger at Mistress Lucifer fueling her resolve.

"Enjoy it while you can, you sick bitch," Catwoman spat, her voice tense with barely contained fury. "I'll make sure you pay for this."

"Such venom," Mistress Lucifer cooed, seemingly delighted by Catwoman's defiance. She leaned in closer, her breath hot against Catwoman's exposed skin as she licked the latex covering her crotch and breasts. The sensation was both electrifying and revolting, sending shivers down Catwoman's spine.

As if that wasn't enough, Mistress Lucifer pressed her lips against Catwoman's, her long, forked tongue forcing its way into her mouth, exploring every crevice and pushing past her throat, causing her to choke. With each invasive thrust of her monstrous tongue, Catwoman felt her sense of self slipping away, replaced by a growing dread.

"Let me see those beautiful eyes," Mistress Lucifer's voice dripped with malicious desire as she roughly tore off Catwoman's mask, baring Selina Kyle's tear-stained face for all to see. In that moment, Selina felt stripped of everything: her identity, her power, and even her carefully crafted facade. The woman beneath the costume was laid bare and at the mercy of her captor's twisted pleasure.

"Go to hell," Catwoman choked out between gasps, her eyes filled with rage and despair. But as the love egg continued its relentless assault on her senses, she couldn't help but wonder if her fate was already sealed.

--

Feeling her humiliation complete, Catwoman stared into Miss Lucifer's dark and cold eyes, searching for a shred of mercy. With deliberate slowness, Miss Lucifer reached down and turned the tap at the bottom of the tub, causing the viscous liquid to begin its slow ascent.

"Here's what going to happen, my dear Catwoman," Miss Lucifer purred menacingly, her voice dripping with sadistic glee. "This lovely concoction will continue to fill the tub until you're submerged. You'll feel it creeping up your body, covering every inch of your skin, invading your most private places... And then, just when you think you can't take any more… it’ll keep coming. Filling your lungs and stomach. Only coming to a stop just millimeters above your beautiful face.”

"Please, don't do this," Catwoman pleaded, her voice cracking under the weight of her desperation. The sensation of the liquid rising higher was unbearable; she could already feel it enveloping her thighs, her crotch, her back completely covered now, cold and sticky against her latex-covered skin.

"Ah, but I must," Miss Lucifer replied, her face contorted in a twisted smile. "I want to see that fierce spirit of yours break under the pressure. I want you to know that I am the one who broke you, that I hold all the power in this game."

Catwoman's heart raced as the cum continued to rise, now reaching her waist. She desperately tried to free herself from her restraints, the metal cuffs biting into her wrists and ankles, but it was useless. Her struggles only served to agitate the liquid, causing it to splash around her.

"Stop struggling," Miss Lucifer commanded, her tone sharp and unforgiving. "You're only making it worse for yourself. Or perhaps... you actually enjoy this? Maybe you crave the helpless vulnerability? The exquisite pain?"

"Go to hell!" Catwoman spat, her eyes burning with defiance even as her strength began to wane. Each breath felt more labored, every movement a struggle against the encroaching liquid that threatened to consume her.

"Such fire," Miss Lucifer whispered, clearly enjoying Catwoman's anguish. "It's a shame it will be extinguished soon."

Catwoman's mind raced, searching for any possible means of escape, but found only darkness. As the cum reached her breasts, she knew that her time was running out. Her screams echoed through the room, a desperate cry for mercy that would not come.

"Please," she sobbed, the words barely audible. "Please..."

"Sorry, lover," Miss Lucifer smirked, her eyes locked onto Catwoman's tear-filled gaze. "But this is where your story ends."

--

"Before you meet your end, my dear Catwoman," Miss Lucifer purred, her gaze flicking to a small camera mounted on the ceiling, "I want you to put on a show for my friends watching on the Dark Web. They've been waiting for this moment just as much as I have."

"Never!" Catwoman snarled, her voice ragged and strained as she fought against her restraints, her body slick with sweat and desperation.

"Your resistance is futile," Miss Lucifer taunted, settling into a luxurious chair with a self-satisfied smirk. "You're going to entertain us whether you like it or not."

As the love egg embedded within her pulsed and vibrated, Catwoman's cries of defiance were tainted by involuntary moans of pleasure. The sensation was unbearable—she wanted nothing more than to escape it, yet her body betrayed her, responding with an arousal that only fueled her tormentor's sadistic delight.

She could now see the cum rising higher and higher, now swirling around her tits and threatening to submerge her entirely. Her breathing grew shallower, each gasping breath a desperate attempt to delay the inevitable. She lifted her head as far as it would go, her bobbed hair now soaked and submerged with the cum seeming to suck her head back in place as it swirled into her ears cutting off her hearing, causing a scream of panic.

"Ah, there you are," Miss Lucifer crooned, her fingers teasing at the hem of her latex catsuit as she watched Catwoman struggle. "Giving in to the pleasure, are we? It's a beautiful sight, really."

Catwoman's mind raced with a million thoughts, each one darker and more hopeless than the last. She knew she couldn't keep fighting forever, but the thought of submitting to Miss Lucifer's twisted desires sickened her.

"Please," she whispered, her voice barely audible above the sound of her own choked sobs. "I'll do anything... Just let me go..."

"Anything?" Miss Lucifer mused, feigning consideration as she continued to pleasure herself. "I'm afraid it's too late for that, my dear. You chose this path when you crossed me."

"Please... No..." Catwoman whimpered, her words swallowed by the relentless rise of the cum that now lapped at her chin.

"Let your final performance commence," Miss Lucifer hissed, her eyes alight with anticipation as she watched Catwoman teeter on the brink of survival and surrender.

The cum engulfed Catwoman's vision, her eyes submerged in the relentless liquid as it continued to rise. Panic surged through her veins like wildfire, her heart pounding so violently she thought it would burst from her chest. She tipped her head back trying to keep her nose and mouth above, straining against the steel collar that dug painfully into the vulnerable flesh of her throat.

"Please...stop..." Catwoman gasped, her words barely a whisper as she struggled to part her plump red lips enough to breathe. Her nostrils flared, desperate for air, but were soon met with the suffocating advance of the viscous fluid.

"Ah, my dear, you're almost there," Miss Lucifer taunted, her voice dripping with cruel delight. "Give yourself over to me, and I promise your end will be exquisite."

Catwoman's chest tightened, a strangled scream escaping her lips as the thick cum filled her mouth and flooded her airway. She struggled to breathe and to stop swallowing, lungs burning for oxygen as she fought against the overwhelming pressure. Every gasp she managed to take was a battle, the love egg inside her sending electric pulses of pleasure through her body even as she felt like she was drowning in a sea of sticky liquid, cum spurting from her lips. The fear and arousal mingled together, heightening each sensation until she thought she might explode from the overwhelming intensity.

"Miss Lucifer...I beg you...ppppplllleeeaaassSSSEAAGGHHH!!!!" she choked out, her voice drowned out by the cum as it started to relentlessly spill aand pour into her mouth. But her plea fell on deaf ears – or, rather, ears that reveled in her suffering.

"Your fear is intoxicating, Catwoman," Miss Lucifer purred, her eyes locked on the struggling heroine. "I can't wait to watch you break." Her fingers gently caressed the remote control before pressing down.

As if possessed, the love egg sprang to life with a thunderous vibration, unleashing a tidal wave of pleasure that ripped through Catwoman's body. She writhed and moaned uncontrollably, the intense sensations blending with her fear and agony to create an overwhelming rush of emotions. Her orgasm crashed over her like a tsunami, causing her to squirt in unbridled ecstasy as her body was overcome with both indescribable pleasure and the suffocating deluge of cum.

"Ah, there it is," Miss Lucifer cooed, a sickening smile stretching across her face as she watched Catwoman's final moments. "Your beautiful surrender."

Catwoman's thoughts of escape, of hope were all but snuffed out by the relentless tide of sadness, terror and cum that flooded her nostrils and mouth, filling her lungs and stomach. Her vision blurring from an opaque nothingness into darkness, her thoughts grew dimmer...and all that remained was the cold embrace of Mistress Lucifer's merciless desire for power and control.

--

Miss Lucifer's laughter rang like a sinister symphony throughout the room, her body shuddering with each wave of pleasure that coursed through her. The sight before her was intoxicating: Catwoman, once fierce and formidable, now reduced to a helpless plaything, gasping for air as the thick liquid continued to fill her lungs.

"Such a delightful end for you," Miss Lucifer purred, her eyes glittering with sadistic glee. "Who would have thought the mighty Catwoman could be brought down by her own desires?"

Catwoman's muffled, choking sobs were barely audible above the sound of her tormentor's cackling, but Miss Lucifer could sense the heroine's suffering as if it were her own. It thrilled her, fueled her arousal even further, pushing her towards the precipice of ecstasy.

As Miss Lucifer's climax approached, she clutched at her latex-clad breasts, digging her nails into the shiny material. Her blood-red lips curled into a feral grin, the darkness in her soul magnified by the black eyeshadow that framed her lustful gaze.

"Remember this moment, Catwoman," she hissed, her voice dripping with malice. "For it is the last thing you'll ever feel – your final surrender to me."

With those venomous words, Miss Lucifer allowed herself to be consumed by her own pleasure, her orgasmic cries echoing through the chamber.

Catwoman's pathetic final gagging gasp echoed through the room as she collapsed back into the murky, white pool. The suffocating silence was shattered by her frantic thrashing against the thick liquid that weighed her down. With every futile struggle, her energy drained and her body grew still, sinking deeper into the white abyss until even her desperate attempts at survival ceased. The acrid stench and taste of cum overwhelmed her senses, washing away any trace of her own fear and utter terror.

In the end, it was a fitting demise for a woman who had always lived on the edge, consumed by the very substance that fueled her dangerous lifestyle.

As the last echoes of her laughter faded, the room descended into an eerie stillness. The only sound remaining was the soft lapping of the cum against the sides of the transparent bathtub, a haunting reminder of Catwoman's desperate fight for survival.

Miss Lucifer stood there, panting heavily, her eyes fixed on the beautiful corpse before her. Catwoman's once-vibrant face now bore the pallor of death, her lips slightly parted as if in a final plea for mercy. The tips of those plump, red lips were the only part of her that broke the surface of the white liquid, a small tribute to the woman who had once been a worthy adversary.

"Rest in peace, my dear Catwoman," Miss Lucifer whispered, her voice tinged with an odd mix of satisfaction and respect. "For you have met your match – and I have proven myself the ultimate mistress of desire, betrayal, and power."