Xena: Velasca and Gabrielle or Taming of a Bitch

A darker, full bodied blend.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Velasca and Gabrielle or Taming of a Bitch

By Vega Taxeca

Disclaimer:
This story does contain graphic descriptions of sex between women, including scenes of BDSM and D/s, quite a lot of it nc. It also mentions acts of violence.

I do not own Xena - the Warrior Princess, or any of its characters or storylines. It belongs to Renaissance Pictures, Studio USA, Universal Studios and/or related companies. But I do not make any money with this story anyway, so I hope it is okay. No copyright infringement is intended.

The story takes place at some point after the season two episode “A Necessary Evil”, but probably before season four. It might contain spoilers up to that episode. I hope it is not too confusing for somebody completely unfamiliar with the show.

Velasca and Gabrielle or Taming of a Bitch

It had been a trap.

They were to meet Ephiny in a cave near to the amazon village. A few days earlier, an amazon messenger (apparently one of several who had been send out) had caught up with Gabrielle and Xena in a small town several leagues west of the amazon territory. She told them about problems with raiders who tried to capture amazons as slaves. Gabrielle and Xena were asked to help, but since the village might have been under secret surveillance, they should meet Ephiny away from there to keep an element of surprise. Of course, Gabrielle agreed and soon after the messenger left to inform Ephiny. But when they waited in the cave, the surprise was on them. Instead of the regent it was Velasca, psychotic goddess and Gabrielle’s arch nemesis, who arrived with a group of amazon warriors. Xena fought bravely against Velasca, while Gabrielle tried to keep the other amazons at bay. But with no escape route, they were overpowered in the end. Once they were bound, Velasca had them separated. Gabrielle herself was brought to the village and kept in the queen’s hut, which obviously was now Velasca’s.

Once the goddess returned without Xena, she explained the situation to Gabrielle.

“I have taken back my rightful position as queen of the amazons. You didn’t think that pesky lava would hold me forever, did you?”

“For a moment, yes, I thought it would.”

“Silly queenie, you have to learn so much. Those traitors like Ephiny are my prisoners, the rest have sworn loyalty to me. For you though, Gabrielle, I have special plans.”

“If you want to kill me, go ahead. But Xena will still make sure to stop you.” Gabrielle countered defiantly.

“Who said anything about killing you? While that might be fun, I am sure it will be even more fun to keep you alive. Xena on the other hand is in greater danger. Her life is in your hands. If you don’t obey my every command, I will kill her. Or maybe I will have her whipped or beat her into a bloody pulp. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I do.”

For the time being, Gabrielle saw no other alternative but to comply. She was no match for the goddess and simply trying to escape would be too dangerous for Xena, at least as long as the bard did not know where her soulmate was kept.

“Okay, first rule: You are nothing and you own nothing. Therefore, you will get rid of your clothes and stay naked all the time. And remember, anytime you break a rule, Xena will be punished.”

Gabrielle did not like this rule at all. Naked, she would feel even more vulnerable than now. But there was nothing she could do to avoid this, so she slowly stripped off her clothes. When only her breeches were left, she stopped, but one pointed look from Velasca was enough to convince her to take them of as well. Completely naked, she now stood before the goddess. Velasca watched her with a predatory smile, which made shudders run down Gabrielle’s back. Though it also gave her a certain amount of satisfaction that the goddess seemed to like what she saw.

“Nice abs, Gabs. And the rest isn’t too bad either.”

“Thanks.”

“Okay, rule number two: Without my explicit permission, you are not allowed to stand. You will always kneel in my presence.”

Gabrielle sent her a dubious look. Velasca stepped up to her and with one hand put pressure on her shoulder.

“Down! Or shall I go and play with Xena instead? My whip is feeling restless.”

Gabrielle relented and let herself be pushed down on her knees.

“That’s better. But to be perfect, you must open up your legs and clasp your arms behind your back. After all, we want those parts of your body on display that matter.”

Velasca nudged Gabrielle’s legs wide apart with her boot. The bard gave her an angry look, but did not dare to resist. The goddess smirked and pinched one of Gabrielle’s nipples.

“What? You thought Xena kept you around for your wit? Oh no, you look nice enough for a fuck every now and then, but that’s it.”

Velasca laughed openly in Gabrielle’s face. She fondled the breast a moment longer. The bard shuddered lightly. Her heart rate had increased a notch. She felt thrilled with the goddess so close by, invading her personal space. When Velasca finally moved away, the bard exhaled, though she had not even been aware of holding her breath. With her arms behind her back, she had felt helpless and being controlled by the powerful goddess. In the deepest recesses of her mind, something stirred. Before she could contemplate this, Velasca moved to a large object, perhaps a crate or box, covered with a blanket. Gabrielle had not much bothered with it before, simply assumed it held Velasca’s stuff. Standing next to it, the goddess turned around to the bard.

“And finally, rule number three: When I am not here, this is where you stay.”

With a flourish, she removed the blanket and revealed a cage with metal bars and a padded floor. It measured about six by four feet, with a height of about four and a half feet. On one of the sides was a door with a lock. The metal bars seemed very solid, just wide enough apart for your arms, but with no chance of squeezing through completely. Gabrielle could not suppress a shocked gasp, which had the goddess chuckle evilly.

“Isn’t this a nice home for my little bitch? I had it build especially for you. I am sure you will get used to it soon enough.”

Gabrielle did not response. She was very worried. Of course, she had to expect some kind of imprisonment, but this cage looked very solid. Naked, without any kind of tools, it would be almost impossible to escape. Velasca opened the door and made an inviting gesture.

“In you go, my doggy. Or otherwise, Xena might get a taste of my whip.”

Reluctantly the bard crawled inside. Soon she would learn the discomfort of not being able to stand up completely. And there was no food, only a bowl with water. And to make things worse, she had to use a bucket inside the cage to relieve herself. It was only emptied by a servant when Velasca herself was around. Once a day, the servant would simply empty a bucket of cold water over Gabrielle, to the amusement of the goddess, who would watch and comment on preferring a clean bitch.

Also, Velasca loved to further humiliate the bard. So, on one occasion she forbade her to sit on the toilet bucket to relieve herself. Instead, Gabrielle had to kneel on all fours, with the bucket between her legs, and then lift one leg and pee like a dog. On another occasion, Velasca had her kneel and quickly move her upper body around, to “see her juggling those tits”. At those times the commands were always combined with a threat to Xena’s health or life, so Gabrielle never dared to disobey. The hardest parts came at night, when the bard had to watch Velasca whip one of her amazons, of the group still loyal to Gabrielle.

Despite all this, Velasca never used violence, or at least not strong violence, directly against the bard. Of course, Gabrielle could not know that this was part of Velasca’s plans. She had decided to make the bard submit to her and not just simply break her, which would have been easy enough. This decision was made after she had raped Eponin very brutally before Gabrielle’s arrival. This had completely broken the proud weapons master, reducing her to a drooling and whimpering wreck. Although the goddess had greatly enjoyed this evening, she had decided to draw out the playtime with Gabrielle for much, much longer. She wanted to derive as much fun from humiliating the former queen as possible.

*+*+

Mentally returning from her musings, Gabrielle was still kneeling next to the table. Watching Velasca eat unfortunately reminded her of her own hunger. It had now been more than two days since she had had a meal. And fasting was not exactly her strong side. There was a reason that several stories about her legendary appetite circled among her fellow amazons. Suddenly a growling noise came from her stomach. Velasca looked down at her.

“Hungry?”

The goddess smirked.

Gabrielle kept her silence, though she was blushing lightly.

“Tell you what: I might be persuaded to give you something, if you ask real nice.”

The bard looked up at Velasca’s offer.

“What do you mean, ‘real nice’?”

“You have to kiss my boot and ask politely. Then you can have as much to eat as you want.”

Gabrielle thought about this. On the one hand, she wanted to keep her dignity, but on the other, she really needed to keep up her strength to have any chance of escape. In the end, survival won out.

“Okay, I will do it.”

Velasca simply held out her left foot, but her eyes sparkled in triumph. For the first time the bard had submitted not to protect Xena, but for herself. It seemed only a small step, but the goddess was now completely convinced she would be able to break Gabrielle’s resistance. The bard shuffled forward and placed a kiss on the tip of the boot. Then she looked up again at Velasca.

“Please, Velasca, may I have something to eat?”

“I said ‘politely’. You forgot my title.”

Without blinking, Gabrielle begged again.

“Please, Goddess Velasca, may I have something to eat?”

By going for the higher, but undisputed, title of goddess, she had managed to avoid calling Velasca her queen. But her opponent let this bit of sneakiness pass without retaliation. This little victory for the bard would distract her from realizing how she had started to accept commands without open threats to Xena. Velasca made a sign to the servant and she filled a plate with different sorts of meat and other foodstuff, everything bite-sized. Then she placed the plate on the floor, in front of Gabrielle. The bard nodded in thanks at the amazon, then she started to grab for a piece of meat. But she was interrupted by Velasca.

“Oh no, Gabrielle. I said you can eat as much as you want, but you are still my bitch, so you will eat like a bitch.”

Gabrielle just barely managed to bite back a sharp retort at this new humiliation. But getting food was more important in this situation. Staying on all four, she bowed her head to the plate and picked up a piece of chicken with her teeth. Quickly she got used to eating this way and it did not take long till she finished the whole plate. Before she could say a word, the servant had picked up the empty plate and replaced it with a full one. She made short work of this plate as well and managed not to react when Velasca patted her head, as if she really was a dog. The second plate was replaced again with a full one and Gabrielle managed to eat most of its content as well, before she felt completely sated. When it was clear she had finished, the servant picked up the plate and put it away. Velasca had long finished her own meal by this time. She looked at the servant, then at the bard.

“You know, Gabrielle, you are no longer her queen anymore. So, I think you should thank her properly, for being so nice to you.”

Gabrielle turned to the young amazon.

“Thank you, Arianna. That was very nice.”

But Velasca seemed still not satisfied.

“No, I don’t think that was proper enough.”

“What do you mean?”

“Arianna here is a beautiful young woman. I think a proper thank you would be a kiss and I mean a real kiss.”

Gabrielle looked surprised at Velasca, then at the blushing amazon. The goddess had told the truth, the young woman was really very beautiful. She had long black hair and large brown eyes, with a very elegant face. The most prominent feature though sat a little bit deeper. She had a pair of very large, though still firm breasts. They were larger than Xena’s, although Arianna was not much taller than Gabrielle. Truth be told, the bard had sometimes wondered what they would feel like, since she had met her the first time in the amazon village. So kissing Arianna would not be a problem from an aesthetic point of view. Xena would not like it much, if she learned of Gabrielle kissing another woman, but it was not as if she was cheating on her warrior. To comply would just be the easiest way to deal with this situation. She asked the younger woman, if it was okay and saw no reluctance when she nodded. Velasca took control of the situation again.

“Okay, everyone is fine with it. So, kiss! And remember, I want a show here, so it has to be a real kiss with tongues and everything.”

At this Arianna knelt down before Gabrielle and put her arms around her neck. The bard followed suit. Somehow, kneeling made it even more intimate as if they had been standing. Gabrielle took a moment to look deep into Arianna’s beautiful brown eyes. Then she pressed her slightly open lips softly onto the other woman’s mouth. Seconds later she licked soft lips with her tongue. They opened immediately and she began to explore the other mouth. Soon their tongues were dueling and chasing each other. Obviously, the younger woman was deeply affected, since nipples hard as pebbles poked into her own breasts where they touched. It was an incredible feeling, those large, soft breasts of Arianna pressing against her own naked ones. Gabrielle realized that she was now affected as well, her own nipples as hard as Arianna’s. And still their tongues were playing with each other. Gabrielle could feel herself getting wet. At long last Gabrielle had to come up for air and ended the kiss. Almost reluctantly she let go. Not often had she been so aroused by just a kiss. She did not know if it was the young amazon or the situation, where she knew Velasca was watching them. It did not help either when Arianna licked her lips before she got up and stepped aside. Velasca spoke up.

“Yes, that was nice. Good show and has got me in the right mood for the next item on tonight’s program. Arianna, tell the guards to bring Solari. Gabrielle, kneel next to the bed, facing it. I don’t want you to miss anything, as the next show is for you.”

Gabrielle’s heart sank. The last two nights she had to watch some of her sisters being whipped. This night it might be slightly different, since it was the bed, not the table, but it surely would be something bad. And Solari was her best friend among the amazons, next to Ephiny, and one of the most loyal followers, despite a tendency to tease the bard at every opportunity. Moments later Solari was let into the hut. The guards made her kneel in front of Velasca.

“Well, Solari, it is your last chance to accept me as your new rightful queen.”

“Never!”

“So be it. And don’t worry; I will enjoy what’s coming much more than you.”

Velasca grinned menacingly. Then she gripped Solari’s top with both hands and ripped it apart with one movement. The skirt came next and soon Solari was completely naked. Velasca squeezed the breasts of the kneeling amazon.

“Nice tits. Let’s start by warming them up.”

Gabrielle smiled, since she had just admired them as well. But then she realized Velasca had picked up her riding crop and the smile was immediately gone again. Soon she had to watch Solari receiving ten hits on each breast. At first, the amazon had managed to keep quiet, but later she began to groan and at the last one she screamed in pain. The goddess obviously had not held back. She turned to Gabrielle.

“So, queenie, enjoying the show? I must tell you: I like pain. I like what pain is doing to people. And I absolutely love what pain is making people do.”

“You are crazy!”

“Be careful, what you say! Or I might want to test how much pain you like. Or shall I go and visit Xena? If I give her ten times what Solari here got, her tits might no longer be as nice as you remember them.”

Gabrielle shrank back immediately. She did not want any harm come to her beloved warrior, especially not just because she could not keep her mouth shut. So, she nodded meekly and kept silent. Velasca smirked in triumph; then she turned back to Solari.

“Get on the bed, face down. I want your ass high up in the air, but your face and tits pressed down on the bed, so that you can remember our little warm-up.”

Solari seemed slightly shaken by now, but she followed the instructions without a word. Velasca stripped off all her clothes. Gabrielle could not stop herself from looking at the athletic body. It was a body worthy of a goddess, truly gorgeous. She had rippling muscles, strong legs and arms, a flat stomach and her breasts were beautifully formed, medium sized, but firm and jutting proudly upwards. Her pussy was covered with the same beautiful red hair as her head. In another world, she would not have minded tasting it. Velasca had now picked up something from a drawer. She could not make it out at first from her vantage point, but then the goddess turned directly towards her and held it in her outstretched hand. It was a leather harness for a strap-on dildo. Many amazons used them, as well as Xena.

“Put it on me.”

Gabrielle simply nodded and did as she was told. Being so close to the pussy, she could clearly smell it. She inhaled deeply to enjoy the sexual aroma of the goddess, which was truly divine. Once she was finished, Velasca patted her head.

“Good bitch. Now back to watching.”

While Gabrielle moved back into her position besides the bed, Velasca turned again to the drawer. It was obviously the dildo, which she now attached to the harness. With this type, one smaller end would rest in Velasca’s own pussy, so that she got stimulated herself. And the longer end would point outward, just like a man’s penis. Once she was finished, Velasca turned around slowly. Seeing Gabrielle’s stunned reaction, she chuckled cruelly.

“I call it my ‘amazon tamer’, since that is its job.”

The phallus was looking nice enough. It was obviously made of polished ivory. It was the size which caused Gabrielle’s reaction. The shaft was almost 12 inches long and as thick as Gabrielle’s arm at the widest point. It would stretch any woman’s pussy to its absolute limits. And that was in the best of circumstances. Gabrielle did not expect Velasca to be overly soft or careful. “Brutal” was much more her forte. Even though the bard knew that Solari gave her pussy a lot of training, or, to put it more bluntly, slept with many other women, she could not be used to something like this. And she was not a mother yet, either, so her vaginal muscles had never been stretched that far. Looking at it this way, Gabrielle might be better prepared than Solari. After all, she gave birth once. And her partner was taller than any woman in her nation, which also meant she had larger hands, so her fingers probably went deeper than those usually entering Solari. For a few moments the bard lost herself in thoughts of comparing being fucked deeper with being fucked more often and the implications of both.

“Gabrielle.”

The bard felt a bit flushed when she focused again on the situation at hand. Velasca now knelt behind Solari and held her hips in a strong grip, but she looked at Gabrielle.

“Make sure the tamer will hit its target.”

A bit shakily Gabrielle did as ordered. She held Solari’s pussy open with her right hand, while she took the phallus with her left and inserted the tip. Then she moved back in her former position. Without further delay, Velasca impaled the pussy with her phallus. With all her godly strength she pushed it deep inside. Solari cried out in pain when the huge monster invaded her. But Velasca showed no mercy and moved forward without pause. Forcefully she buried it deep inside the amazon, and then she started to pump. With a steady pace, Velasca raped her victim. Each time she pushed, Solari’s tender breasts were pressed into the bed, probably hurting like tartaros. Her pussy was stretched painfully. Velasca fucked her with brutal force. After a while, she even increased her speed. She pumped now harder and harder. Solari’s screams of pain echoed through the hut. This went on for over a candle mark. The psychotic goddess had come at least twice and her juices were mingling with droplets of blood from Solari’s abused pussy. Finally, Velasca let go of her victim. Solari was reduced to quiet whimpers. She did not even seem to notice when the guards did not bother with her clothes and led her away naked.

Velasca unhooked the phallus from the harness. At a short command from the goddess Gabrielle appeared at her side. The goddess gave her the phallus.

“Open up and clean.”

The bard immediately understood her task. With a blush covering her cheeks, she opened her mouth and licked the phallus thoroughly.

“Good girl.”

Velasca took it back and then used Solari’s top to dry it. She ordered Gabrielle in her cage and had Arianna take off the harness and then leave. After Velasca had put her sex-toys away, she stood in front of the cage for a short moment. Gabrielle shifted uncomfortably, since it was difficult not to stare at the glistening pussy right in front of her face. Velasca smirked. She was obviously aware of this. With her right hand, she sampled some droplets of the juices and proceeded to lick them from her finger.

“Quite a night, queenie, eh? I hope you have learned something from the show.”

She laughed, when Gabrielle did not answer. Soon night fell.

*+*+

The next day had been rather uneventful for Gabrielle. She had not seen much of either Arianna or Velasca while she had sat in her cage. Then, a few moments ago, Velasca had entered the room with forceful energy. She was obviously very angry about something. She did open the cage for Gabrielle, but only barked a short command for her to take up her position at the table. Shortly thereafter, Arianna entered the room very reluctantly. She stood before Velasca and waited. The goddess let her stew for quite a while. Finally, she began to talk.

“So, tell me the truth, Arianna. I have heard you were seen in Solari’s cell, comforting her and with your face buried in her crotch. It seems you wanted to comfort her by licking her cunt. What do you have to say?”

“Yes, Velasca, it is true. I did eat her pussy to help her forget the pain.”

Gabrielle looked up in surprise at this confession. Obviously, Arianna was a very brave amazon. The interrogation continued.

“So, if I wanted Solari to be comforted, wouldn’t you think I would tell you so?”

“Yes, you would.”

“If I wanted you to fuck her, would I tell you so?”

“Yes, you would.”

“And if you did this without my consent, shouldn’t I punish you?”

“Yes, you should, rightfully so.”

“I expect you to strip completely naked, right now.”

Arianna followed this command without delay. Next, one gesture by Velasca was enough to make her lean over the table. The goddess picked up her riding crop and Gabrielle realized what was about to happen. Velasca ordered Arianna to count, then came the first strike. It hit the amazon hard on her right ass cheek. A short cry, followed by the count of ‘one’ was the result. The next strike hit left, then alternating right and left again. After 20 strikes Velasca stopped. Arianna’s bottom was a deep red and covered in welts. Tears streamed down her face, but she had managed to keep count and therefore avoided further hits. Though this beating was less severe than what Gabrielle had seen the first days, she was disturbed. She had grown quite fond of the young woman during the last few days. But she also had to admire her body. Arianna got up and faced the goddess.

“Thank you, Velasca.”

“You are welcome. It was exactly what you deserved.”

The goddess then turned to Gabrielle.

“You see, she is very polite. That’s why I keep her here despite this mistake. Though I have another surprise for her, but that’s for later.”

What Gabrielle could not know: This was just a show for her benefit. Everything Arianna did that day was on command by the goddess. Still, what they had said during their staged dialogue was also true. For the young amazon a caning actually was a reward, not a punishment. Arianna had always been one of Gabrielle’s supporters. But Velasca had long ago discovered her secret: that she was a very deep-rooted masochist. She liked sex in general, but what she really craved was pleasure coupled with pain. So, before Velasca had staged her coup in Amazonia, he had stealthily paid Arianna a visit. And with the use of her riding crop, she had made the masochist’s dreams come true. Simply said, she had brutally fucked Arianna into submission. From then on, she became Velasca’s most loyal follower. This was kept as a secret between the two of them, so that Velasca had a spy amongst the opposition group. She had made an excellent choice, since Arianna had also turned out to be a good actress. And with today’s actions, she had come closer to Solari and earned Gabrielle’s trust.

Arianna put on her clothes again and started to prepare the table for Velasca’s dinner. The goddess sat down and started to eat. Then she looked smirking at Gabrielle.

“So, what about you, Gabrielle? Do you want to eat tonight as well?”

“Yes, please.”

“Well, you know the routine.”

She stretched her leg towards the bard. Tonight, Gabrielle did not even hesitate. She kissed the boot and begged to be allowed to eat. The goddess had Arianna serve her on the floor again, just like the night before. Afterwards, she ordered Gabrielle again to thank Arianna.

“You will thank her again, like yesterday, but I think tonight you should also play with her tits while you kiss. I want this show to stay hot.”

Gabrielle was not sure about Velasca’s exact agenda. But after today’s events she saw no harm in doing it. And it was not like she would mind to cup a feel of those gorgeous breasts. Their kiss was again a very sensuous affair. Gabrielle loved the taste of Arianna’s lips. And the softness of those breasts under her hand was incredible. They were each much too large to cup in one hand, but she tried her best. Even after their kiss had ended for lack of oxygen, Gabrielle was reluctant to stop fondling the breasts, rubbing her palms over the again rock-hard nipples. Arianna meanwhile had taken opportunity of their slightly differing stance and kneaded her ass cheeks with strong fingers. Only when Velasca ordered them to, they stepped apart. The whole experience – Arianna’s tongue in her mouth, the feel of her soft breasts, strong hands kneading her ass – had left Gabrielle shaken to the core. She was close to an orgasm.

The goddess had now taken control of the situation again. She ordered Arianna to strip and then to sit on the edge of the table. A slight wince was the only sign of discomfort with having to sit rather shortly after being hit on her bottom. Velasca stood before her and watched her great body with obvious pleasure.

“I love your huge tits. They are just the right size to play with them.”

With these words Velasca started to slap Arianna’s breasts, alternating left and right. Slowly she increased the force of her slaps, till the breasts were wobbling around freely. Arianna was now groaning loudly, though the bard could not know this was not so much from the pain, but from the pleasure it caused the young amazon. After several minutes Velasca stopped.

“Okay, enough play. You are here because I know you are one of the least experienced amazons. I intend to remedy this and fuck you.”

Velasca laughed cruelly. Since Gabrielle was on the road most of the time, she could not know that this was not true. Arianna was probably the only amazon who had slept with as many of her tribal sisters as the in this regard almost legendary Solari. Arianna was just a bit more discrete about it, which was helped by her youthful and innocent appearance. So, Gabrielle became now very worried, when Velasca picked up her huge strap-on.

“My little amazon tamer here was painful even for Solari. I suppose for you it will be very, very painful.”

Another cruel laugh from the goddess followed. Gabrielle could not watch this quietly any longer.

“Please, Velasca, no! Don’t hurt her.”

“Oh, our little queenie actually cares about her fellow sister?” Velasca looked thoughtful for a moment; then she continued. “Okay, I will give you a chance to soften the situation for her. But will you be willing to pay a price for it?”

Gabrielle did not hesitate and agreed, though inwardly she was concerned. Still, she had to help her sister amazon.

“Okay, this is what you can do: I will allow you to lick her pussy before I have a go at her. If you do a good job of it, she will be well lubricated and should suffer much less pain. Still willing to help her?”

The bard was surprised, almost stunned even. But she recovered quickly and nodded.

“Yes, I would do anything for my loyal sisters.”

Velasca chuckled. “Yeah, sure you do. It is such a hardship after all to suck a fresh, young pussy. But be my guest.”

Gabrielle blushed lightly, but did not say a word while she knelt between Arianna’s naked legs. It was true; she did like to eat pussy. Even before her relationship with Xena, she had done it a couple of times: First with Ephiny, who had shown her the technique, then several times with Solari. Now she looked at Arianna’s pussy. It was as beautiful as the rest of her body. But Gabrielle did not head directly for it. She started slow, licking, and lightly kissing the inner thighs, first the left and then the right one. Only step by step she neared her target. Since she believed Arianna to be rather innocent, she wanted to be as soft and loving as possible. When she was finally directly at the crotch, she was happy to smell Arianna’s aroma. She was obviously aroused enough to produce juices, so Gabrielle’s plan seemed to work. The bard suddenly changed her tactic and boldly licked with the flat of her tongue from the bottom of the pussy to the top, causing the other woman to moan. Then she started to kiss and lick the pussy lips. When she looked up, she saw Arianna smiling happily down at her. Gabrielle searched and found the clit with her tongue and started to lick around it, before pulling it between her lips and sucking on it. The little organ had doubled in size since she had started working on it. The juices were running in big droplets from the pussy. Gabrielle decided to go for the source now. She licked and sucked again on Arianna’s pussy lips. Gabrielle held her hips with both hands while she stiffened her tongue and pushed it between the pussy lips. Then she fucked the young amazon with it in earnest. A sudden gush of juices covered Gabrielle’s face and told her she had made Arianna come. This was the moment Velasca decided to stop them.

“That’s enough. Gabrielle, you will stand next to the table and watch.”

The bard followed the command without protest. Inwardly she had to admit that Velasca had been right. Gabrielle had loved to lick Arianna’s pussy. The young amazon had been very responsive and tasted great. And though the bard had not actually been forced to do it, she still did not feel like she was cheating on Xena. After all she was just helping one of her sisters. And any feeling aroused was just a natural reaction. She also was secretly thrilled she would be able to watch Velasca and Arianna. Even with Velasca and Solari there was some secret thrill mixed in with the disturbance she felt at watching her friend and former lover being brutally raped by the evil goddess, but tonight the scales were much further towards thrill. Maybe it was because of her aroused state or maybe because Arianna looked much more accepting of the situation after she had come, but it all seemed very stimulating. And of course, objectively it was a very erotic sight to behold. Arianna looked extremely beautiful, lying naked on the table, with her large gorgeous breasts and her legs spread wide. Her submissive posture was showing the wetness already shining on her thighs.

And before her stood Velasca in all her naked glory. The huge strap-on was standing proud and her posture was as confident, even arrogant, as Gabrielle had only seen one other person before: Xena. The goddess now stepped between Arianna’s legs. With strong hands she pulled the young amazon closer, her phallus was now almost touching the pussy lips. Gabrielle held her breath. Then in a display of her superhuman strength, Velasca pushed the whole phallus with one quick powerful shove into Arianna’s pussy. Arianna’s cry and a deep groan from the bard cut the silence simultaneously. Velasca pulled the phallus back out, then she impaled the younger amazon again, this time with even more force. She repeated this several times, each time harder than before and each time drawing a loud cry from Arianna. Next, she pulled back only halfway, then pushed, pulled, and pushed again until she had created a rhythm. Now that she was really fucking her victim, Velasca brought her strong hands to Arianna’s breasts and started to maul and fondle them brutally. Alternately she pulled the left and right nipple till it was stretched as far as possible. The young amazon was now groaning and whimpering. This went on for longer than Gabrielle would have thought possible. Despite the pain the young amazon obviously felt, she seemed to have come several times. Finally, the goddess herself climaxed as well with a triumphant roar.

Even Gabrielle had almost come just from watching it. While Velasca removed the phallus from Arianna’s pussy, causing more ripples to run through her body, the bard stepped closer to the table. She leaned over the completely exhausted amazon, patted her hair lightly and asked quietly, if she was okay. Arianna turned her head in her direction and smiled.

“Yes, thanks to your help, it was okay. It was still painful, but because of my lubricated state quite bearable, even exciting. I think I actually came several times.”

She blushed adoringly and looked a bit bashful. Then she moved her head and boldly licked some of her own juices from Gabrielle’s cheek.

“Hm, sweet. You are a good pussy licker, Gabrielle. I’d let you do me again anytime.”

She grinned, while it was now Gabrielle’s turn to blush. Velasca interrupted their tender moment.

“That’s all nice and lovey-dovey, but now it is time for little queenie to pay her price. You will now be introduced to my toy here. It’s time for me to fuck you.”

Gabrielle stood up straight, but she did not show too much of a reaction. This was one of the possibilities she had expected after Velasca’s earlier announcement of a price. The bard made a move for the table, but Velasca stopped her.

“No, on my bed and on all four! I will take you doggy-style from behind, to make it clear to you that you are my bitch.”

Gabrielle simply followed the command. She dreaded to be invaded by such a huge phallus, but at least she was already aroused from before. She would have to try to relax and just take it. Velasca looked thoughtfully down at her.

“Hm, considering you are now such good pals and it is only fair anyway, Gabrielle, I will give you a choice. You can have Arianna lick you, before I take you, well, or not. What do you want?”

Gabrielle hesitated a moment. She was still convinced that Xena would understand her situation, but she was not sure she wanted to involve Arianna any further than necessary. But mentally comparing how well the young amazon had taken the phallus, after being lubricated by the bard, with the way Solari had been in pain and even bleeding, the decision was made. Her first goal had to be survival, after all, and to keep up her strength.

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?” Velasca’s voice was stern.

Gabrielle got the hint.

“Yes, may Arianna please lick me first?”

“Just so that we understand each other: You want the tongue of this young amazon buried deep in your cunt, before I then fuck you into oblivion?”

The bard blushed, but repeated her wish.

“Yes, please let Arianna lick my pussy first, before you then use your phallus on me.”

“Okay, if that’s your wish, the girl might do you.”

Gabrielle remained in her position, while Arianna knelt behind her. She heard the young amazon take in the smell of her pussy, but nothing else happened. Gabrielle’s anticipation rose and she looked over her shoulder. In that moment she saw Arianna grin and wink at her. Then she almost jumped when she felt the amazon blow lightly over her already sensitive pussy. Next thing she knew was a wet tongue licking along her nether lips.

Gabrielle did not have that many lovers before her relationship with Xena. But despite this lack of comparison, she had always been genuinely convinced that there could be no better lover than her warrior. Their love-making was almost every time mind-blowing. But still, it seemed she had been wrong. At least Arianna’s oral skills were completely on another level above anything she had ever experienced, even with Xena. Despite their forced situation, she had Gabrielle’s juices gushing in no time at all. Her agile tongue seemed to be everywhere – on her clit, in her pussy, even running around her anus several times. The bard was caught in a whirlwind of emotions. She tried to remind herself that this was just the foreplay for her to be practically raped by Velasca, but it did not seem to matter to her body at all. Her arousal shot through the roof, she was simply desperate to come, constant moaning giving away how she felt. When Arianna suddenly stopped, on order of a sign by Velasca, Gabrielle cried out in frustration.

“No, please, I was just there.”

“Then you should be in the right mood to take it from your new queen, don’t you?” Velasca chuckled evilly.

She took Arianna’s position behind the now blushing bard. Before Gabrielle could prepare herself or even respond, she felt the huge phallus enter her pussy. Again, Velasca showed no mercy and pushed with full force. And Gabrielle’s vagina was so wet, within seconds the strap-on was buried till the hilt, despite its enormous size. It was not too painful; on the contrary, Gabrielle was very quickly as aroused as when Arianna had licked her. And once Velasca had started a powerful pumping rhythm, it did not take long and the bard was overwhelmed by an immense climax. Though this did not stop Velasca, who just kept pumping as fast and as hard as before. And she really was a goddess with this weapon. Three more orgasms, each one stronger than the last, had Gabrielle finally black out. When the bard came to again, Velasca looked down at her with a very smug smirk, while Arianna knelt before the goddess and sucked the phallus clean. But she did not say a word. She was sure in her knowledge that Gabrielle would never forget this experience and any future lover would have to compete against it. Nothing much happened afterwards and soon Gabrielle was lying in her cage. Her sleep was filled with erotic dreams, featuring mainly Velasca and Arianna.

*+*+

The next morning Gabrielle awoke when she heard voices. Velasca sat at the table and Arianna just started to serve her breakfast. It was the goddess talking.

“Now that I have seen your gorgeous tits, I have decided I want to see more of them. Strip! From now on, you will be always naked, just like my bitch over there.”

She pointed in Gabrielle’s direction, while a blushing Arianna did as she was told. Once naked, she stood again next to the goddess. Roughly Velasca mauled one of her breasts and pulled on the nipple. Next, she put a hand between Arianna’s legs and pinched her pussy hard.

“See, much better access.”

The young amazon obviously did not dare to protest. She even shifted her legs further apart, when Velasca continued to play lazily with her pussy. It did not take the experienced goddess long to make Arianna come, despite the treatment having seemed rather rough, at least from Gabrielle’s point of view. She felt sorry for the young amazon, ensnared in the games of this powerful goddess, though she had to agree with Velasca’s taste. Arianna really was one of the most beautiful women not only in her nation, but whom she had ever met. And she seemed to be so very responsive to any sexual stimulation, which coupled with her innocent embarrassment made the whole display so erotic. Gabrielle felt now rather hot herself. She almost wished it was her now, being fingerfucked by the goddess. Well, one thing was sure; Velasca was now in a good mood, which could only be good for them all.

This turned out to be true. Velasca had left them both alone, which gave them the chance to talk without being overheard. Arianna sat directly next to the cage, so close that Gabrielle could smell her juices. It was a bit distracting for her, but she tried to concentrate on what was said. The young amazon told the bard what she had found out yesterday.

“I heard about Xena. She and Ephiny are not in the normal prison, where Solari and your other supporters are being held. Instead, they are in a separate location further away, probably a cave, isolated from each other and under constant watch by Velasca’s most loyal guards. It will be very difficult for her to escape, since the chains binding her were supposedly forged by Hephaestos himself. Even Hercules couldn’t break them. She was badly beaten that first day you were captured, but Velasca stopped that treatment immediately after you made your first deal with her about being willingly naked. So please, be as cooperative as possible with Velasca about these things, as it helps Xena and probably the other prisoners as well. I know she is crazy, psychotic even, but I believe you can trust her word. If you make a deal, she will hold her end of the bargain, if you do the same.”

To comfort the bard, Arianna had taken her hand and held it between her own. It seemed to help, since Gabrielle’s answer was firm and hopeful.

“Thanks, Arianna. I will keep your advice in mind. So, you are saying Xena was beaten once, is chained up with unbreakable bonds in isolation and is constantly surrounded by guards, but otherwise nothing has happened to her? Doesn’t sound too bad.”

“Well, there is a bit more, but I don’t know how bad you feel it is. Velasca visits her at least once a day and fucks her with her ‘amazon tamer’. She seems to believe it works on a warrior princess as well.”

For a moment, Gabrielle did not know what to say. The gorgeous goddess fucking her beautiful lover was a disturbingly erotic thought. But there was also a touch of jealousy, although it really was not Xena’s fault. Arianna tried to calm her.

“Are you worried about her getting hurt too much by the huge phallus? It will be difficult, but I can try to find a way to visit her and help her by lubricating her, just like I did for you. Just let me know, if you want me to. Xena herself will like it anyway.”

Now images of Arianna licking Xena’s pussy flickered also through Gabrielle’s mind. It was getting hotter again. But then her thoughts stopped on Arianna’s last words.

“What do you mean, ‘Xena will like it anyway’?”

“Oh, just since she loves it so much, when somebody eats her pussy. So, she would enjoy me doing her no matter what.”

“Who told you about her loving that?”

“Well, it’s kind of common knowledge. She hasn’t told me directly, though she seemed to like me licking her pussy plenty enough. And all her regulars agree it is her favorite position.”

“Regulars?” Gabrielle sounded slightly strangled, since she should be the only one having any contact - much less regular contact - with Xena’s pussy. They had never felt the need to say it outright, but Gabrielle had been convinced they both agreed on a monogamous relationship.

“Oh, sorry, that sounded a bit whorish, I suppose.” Arianna laughed softly. “I meant her fuckbuddies. You know it best how much she loves sex. And often, when you are busy with your duties as a queen, she looks for a quick fuck to relieve her boredom. Since it is often on short notice and you never know who is on guard duty or scouting, she has about ten amazons on hands. Or knees, or backs.” Arianna giggled. “And then there are the changes in the relationships. Somebody might no longer be available, etc. Though I have heard of at least two couples with a ‘monogamous, unless it is with the Warrior Princess’-clause. It must be great to be in such an open relationship like you two. To be able to trust somebody enough to have fun with sex elsewhere, but always caring about each other.”

Gabrielle’s mind was now reeling. Open relationship? Since when? How?

“She talked about our relationship?”

“Yeah, that was the one time I got to enjoy her pussy. Three months ago, at that party, when you fell asleep rather early.”

“Yes, I remember, at least the beginning, although I can’t recall to have seen you there.”

“No, you wouldn’t. Unfortunately, I had guard duty that night on one of the outposts. So, it was very late until I returned. At that time, only Eponin and Xena were left awake, drinking together, while you were sleeping next to Xena. Eponin had cracked a joke about Xena loving a bard because of the ‘oral skills’. She didn’t deny it as I recall. Then that led somehow to an argument about who was the better pussy-licker of the two. Xena suggested that they should do each other and see who was faster. They did a 69, directly on the table, but they came almost simultaneously, so it was a tie. So, then Xena suggested they both would eat my pussy and I should decide. Of course, I happily agreed.”

“Of course!” Gabrielle interrupted through clenched teeth.

“Exactly. In the end, I declared Xena the winner. Eponin is quite good, but lacks in imagination. Xena was much better. Though after yesterday I have to say, you would have beaten her hands down. It’s probably the creativity of a bard. Well, and obviously you are used to waggle your tongue a lot.”

Arianna laughed, while Gabrielle blushed. Then the young amazon continued her story.

“Soon after, Eponin passed out as well and I helped Xena to carry you home. We had just placed you on the bed and I wanted to leave, when I noticed how keyed up Xena still was. So, I offered her to return the favor and eat her pussy, if you, Gabrielle, wouldn’t mind. That’s when she told me about your open relationship. She accepted my offer quite happily. You two were lying right next to each other, while I licked her pussy.”

Gabrielle now remembered that time more clearly. In the morning she had mentioned to Xena how their room smelled like sex, but Xena had just mumbled something about doing herself, since she was asleep. And the bard had been too hang-over to care at the time.

Arianna then left, to do some ‘snooping around’, as she said, and Gabrielle was left to contemplate all she had learned. So, if Arianna told the truth, Xena thought it okay to have lots of sex with other women, despite them two being a couple. And Gabrielle saw no reason for the amazon to lie. And all the time she had this jumble of erotic images in her mind: Velasca fucking Xena, Arianna licking Xena, Velasca and Arianna, Velasca’s beautiful naked pussy, Arianna’s soft lips and breasts, her great body...

The bard suddenly felt some wetness on her hand. She looked down and realized it was coated partially in Arianna’s juices. During most of their talk, Arianna had held the hand in her lap, which was still wet from her orgasm shortly before. Absentmindedly Gabrielle sucked her fingers clean. That taste further increased her arousal and left her in a state of a constant buzz, those erotic thoughts never far away.

*+*+

Unfortunately, Velasca’s good mood had vanished when it was time for dinner. After Arianna left Gabrielle had been alone most of the time, until Velasca appeared late in the afternoon, obviously as angry as last night. She did not say a word, just opened the cage and Gabrielle moved automatically to her position at the table. Moments later, it was Arianna who entered the hut naked. She looked as reluctant as yesterday, if not more so. Again, Velasca let her wait for several minutes, standing uncomfortably. At last, the goddess broke the silence.

“Yesterday, I gave you 20 strokes with the riding crop. Do you remember how it felt, Arianna?”

“Yes, Velasca, I do.”

“Was it painful?”

“Very much, goddess.”

“Today the guards saw you again with Solari. In a similar position, I might add. Is that true?”

“Yes, I have licked Solari’s pussy, until she came several times. It made her feel better.”

“Is that so? Well, do you know what I will do to you now?”

“The same as yesterday?”

“Almost. What happens will be similar, but more painful. First you will get 20 strokes on your ass, but with a cane, not the riding crop. Then another 10 on a more tender part of your body.”

“Okay, I will assume my position.”

Arianna bend over the table, just like last night. Gabrielle was in awe at Arianna’s bravery, but also shocked, though when she wanted to speak up to stop this beating, she was immediately interrupted by Velasca.

“No, queenie, Arianna has earned this beating and she will get it. But there will be another part later tonight, where you might intervene.”

Gabrielle did not dare to say anything more. She knew she had no chance against the goddess. But the thought of ‘later tonight’ also had her heart beating faster. Velasca had picked up a cane and Gabrielle watched her beat Arianna. It went almost exactly as yesterday, only that Arianna was screaming louder. This came as no surprise to the bard, since obviously the hits with the wooden cane hurt more than those with the riding crop. Gabrielle winced just with the thought of the next ten strokes. Which “tender” part of the body would she aim for? After Arianna had loudly announced ‘20’, with tears in her eyes, Velasca ordered her to stand up.

“And now you will turn around and lie back down. You will get five strokes each on your tits, starting with the left one. And you will suck on the respective tit, while I do so. If you let go of the nipple, before I am finished, there will be an extra penalty. Since obviously your mouth will be full, it is Gabrielle’s job to count.”

The bard did not know what to think. Of course, mostly she felt sorry for Arianna. This would hurt like tartaros. But there was also mysterious anger at the idea that those beautiful breasts would be marked for some time. And then there was an undefined, underlying thrill at the thought of Arianna sucking her own breasts, even if under these circumstances. Plus, the even deeper hidden ’what if’: What if it would be me on that table? What would I feel in her situation? Arianna was now on the table. She could not suppress a sharp hiss when her still very raw backside touched the hard surface. The hiss was echoed by a sympathetic sound from the bard. Arianna picked up her left breast and fondled it for a while before she pushed the tip into her mouth. Soon she was sucking and licking the nipple, until Velasca gave the sign to start. Arianna bit down to get a good grip, then there was a swishing sound and the cane hit the breast. Although Velasca did not use full force it began to wobble up and down and to the side, but Arianna managed to keep her mouth shut.

“One!” was Gabrielle’s commentary, delivered with a slightly hoarse voice.

The next four hits were increasingly harder, but Arianna managed to hold to the nipple with her teeth, though when she let go and changed to her other breast, Gabrielle could see deep teeth marks in the aureole around the nipple. Velasca allowed her victim a short break, during which she just lightly sucked on the right breast. Then the beating started again. Gabrielle held her breath each time the cane came down, before she would quickly announce the count. She applauded when Arianna had taken the last - rather hard - hit, without letting go. Afterwards she blushed and looked a bit sheepish. Velasca inspected the breasts, which gave Gabrielle the time to recover. She felt more aroused than she was comfortable with, but it seemed she was not the only one. The bard could smell the distinct aroma of female juices; she just was not sure whose they were. Velasca then pinched Arianna’s nipples and used them to stretch the breasts high in the air. They were red and covered in welts. The goddess turned to Gabrielle.

“They look even better with my mark on them, don’t they?”

“They are beautiful in any form.”

Velasca smirked at Gabrielle’s ability to disagree without a direct contradiction of the goddess.

“Well, Arianna took the beating bravely and obedient. She is still a real amazon. I am now in a good mood, so you can lick them for a moment, queenie, to sooth them. That’s, if you don’t mind.”

“Of course not.”

The bard licked both breasts caringly, until Velasca stopped her.

“That’s enough, time for dinner.”

Reluctantly Gabrielle stopped and knelt in her position next to the table. While Arianna went to fetch the dinner, Velasca just held her foot in Gabrielle’s direction. The bard kissed the boot without a second thought, not needing any further prompt. Afterwards she was fed on the floor, like the nights before. When Velasca patted her head, she rubbed it against the hand without realising this herself. When their dinner was finished, the bard looked expectantly in Velasca’s direction. And sure enough, the goddess ordered another kiss. This time, she wanted both of them to cup the pussy of their partner with one hand.

“But no finger action,” was Velasca last comment, delivered with a smirk.

Although Gabrielle and Arianna kept within these boundaries, the kiss greatly aroused the bard. And obviously the same was true for the younger woman, since Gabrielle’s hand was covered in wetness. Again, the kiss lasted till the lack of air forced them apart. When they had moved back, Arianna brought the hand to her mouth and licked it clean of the juices. All the time her eyes were set on Gabrielle’s. The bard did not hesitate and licked her hand as well. It was, as if they were trying to seduce each other and they only stopped when Velasca announced the round of action for this night.

“It’s rather simple actually. Yesterday I fucked Arianna in her pussy. Tonight, I will aim for her asshole. And of course, it will be the amazon tamer which I will drill into her.”

Gabrielle became fearful for her new friend.

“Please, no, Velasca. That would rip her apart. It will hurt too much.”

“Not if you help her. I offer you the same choice as last night: You might lubricate her beforehand to ease the pain.”

“Lubricate her? There?”

That was ... what? Disgusting? Absurd? ... Or Intriguing? Thrilling? Maybe even ... hot? Gabrielle knew theoretically that you could do it during sex, but had never done it before. A couple of times Xena had used a finger to lightly circle her anus while she made love to her, but that was it. She looked down on Arianna’s ass. She young woman had already moved towards the table and was leaning over it. This put her behind on prominent display. It was so beautiful, shaped like a fruit, an apple. The bard remembered a story her friend David once told her, about an apple of temptation. This apple shaped ass was tempting her.

Gabrielle also saw the still red welts on it, considered the pain Arianna had bravely endured to help their friend Solari. This would be nothing compared to it. Okay, so licking someone’s asshole might be a bit nasty and humiliating, but wasn’t the thought of being humiliated by the dominant goddess kind of thrilling in itself? Velasca was so powerful. It was mysteriously erotic and arousing to give in to her commands. Without conscious thought Gabrielle had stepped up to the young amazon and was now caressing her ass. It was so very soft. Gabrielle’s decision was suddenly obvious. Of course, she would do anything to help her young friend. Once she had made the decision, she realised how much she really wanted to do it, and not just to help Arianna. Gabrielle was getting wet. Yes, she wanted to do it also for herself, she wanted to taste Arianna there as well. The bard turned to Velasca.

“Yes, please. I would like to lubricate Arianna.”

“Yes, I thought so. And I will love to watch your tongue buried deep in her shit-hole. Get down on your knees. That’s the most fitting position to service a beautiful woman.”

Gabrielle did so without hesitation. Kneeling so close behind the gorgeous amazon, gave her a great view of the ass and of the small brown ring of muscles deep in the crack. She waited a moment longer, but not from uncertainty. She just wanted to enjoy the situation, actually inhaled deeply to try to smell the asshole. There was a hint of a tangy, slightly nasty smell, but it was strongly overshadowed by the arousing aroma of Arianna’s juices. From this close by it was obvious how wet she already was, her thighs and pussy were glistening. Carefully Gabrielle put one hand on each cheek and pulled them apart. This opened up the crack and revealed the anus completely. The bard was overcome by curiosity and licked it once, very quickly. The taste was bitter, but not revolting. The bard sampled some juices from the end of the crack, she just had to. Now this taste was heaven! She tried to gather some juices and keep them on her tongue while she pulled it up through the crack, over the anus and till the top. Then she used the flat of her tongue to lick several times strongly over the ring of muscles and around it.

Arianna obviously liked what the bard did to her. She was now shifting and squirming, trying to push her ass against Gabrielle’s face. The bard got the message. She stiffened her tongue and pressed the tip directly against the centre of the anus. After a few moments of pushing and probing, she managed to enter it. A loud moan by Arianna was her reward. Gabrielle kept pushing and soon had her tongue buried in the asshole. Her nose was pressed into the crack. The bitter taste got stronger, while the bard now used all her oral skills, wiggled her tongue, and tried to reach as deep inside as possible. Then she started to pump it in and out actually to fuck Arianna’s asshole with her tongue. The amazon was now shouting in ecstasy.

“Yes, Gabrielle, fuck me! Tongue my asshole! Push it deep inside! Oh yes, please, make me cum!”

Gabrielle got wet herself, when she heard this enthusiastic reaction. She increased her speed and pushed her tongue even harder inside the asshole. She knew Arianna was close to coming. Suddenly the ring of muscles gripped her tongue, accompanied by a cry of ecstasy from the young amazon. A flood of juices rained down on Gabrielle, coating her breasts and upper torso. Finally, the grip on her tongue loosened and she pulled it out. She sat down on her haunches and breathed in deeply. She was close to coming herself; Arianna’s enthusiastic response had been so very arousing. She had never imagined she could get so much pleasure from licking an asshole, but she was sure she would not mind from now on, especially not this one. Still, the bard tried to tell herself that she did help Arianna and that this was the important part. Only, for once she had a problem to believe herself. Loud clapping reminded Gabrielle of Velasca’s presence.

“Great performance, queenie. This position really becomes you, licking an asshole, covered in juices. I believe we are discovering the real you.”

The goddess chuckled easily. In the meantime, she had put on the harness with her huge phallus. Despite the lubrication she could provide, Gabrielle dreaded to think what it would do to Arianna. The young amazon was still leaning over the table, lightly panting after her orgasm. When Velasca stepped behind her, Gabrielle realised how devious her planning had been. The welts on Arianna’s tender ass would be aggravated by Velasca herself, once she was slamming into her, and her equally tender breasts would be pressed into the hard wooden surface of the table. Velasca slapped Arianna on her ass-cheek to get her attention.

“It’s time to begin. I know this will hurt you. Therefore, you are allowed to shout, scream, groan or whatever as much as you want. You might howl like a banshee, for all that I care.”

Arianna moved her legs even further apart. Obviously, she tried everything to be as open as possible. She had used the short break to rub some of her fresh juices into the crack and even stuck a finger in her own asshole. Velasca used her left hand to point the phallus. Gabrielle expected her to try to push it in very fast and powerful, like she did yesterday with both of their pussies. She could not have been more mistaken. Instead Velasca went deliberately slow, only moving the phallus fractions of an inch at a time. And it obviously was not that she could not go faster, she simply did not want to. So, the experience of being invaded from behind became a drawn-out torture for Arianna. Gabrielle did not know where to look, at the slow but steady moving phallus or at Arianna’s face. She held an odd expression of concentration, with her eyes shut and her open mouth perfectly shaped like an ‘o’. She did not make a sound yet, but Gabrielle could see the tension in her whole body. Suddenly her sphincter gave way and opened far enough to let the head of the huge phallus through. Arianna’s yelp sounded like a mixture of pain and surprise.

The next few inches of the phallus went in as slow as before, seemingly smoother. But then the young amazon could not suppress a groan. She was now painfully stretched and the goddess had not even reached the half way point. Still, she kept the pressure up, pushing forceful enough for holding a steady, though slow pace. Gabrielle was in awe at Velasca’s ability to control the movement, but also at Arianna for taking this monster so well. Gabrielle asked herself if this was not the first time of this kind of punishment, but the goddess had mentioned Arianna’s inexperience the other day, so it seemed unlikely. And the amazon was so young and innocent; surely, she would have been more careful in her attempts to help Solari, if she had known what kind of ordeal lay in store for her. But most definitely she was a brave woman, Gabrielle felt honoured that she was one of her supporters. Underlying all these attempts at positive thinking by the bard was a darker current of feelings. There was a certain thrill in watching Velasca violate the beautiful amazon and subduing her with her power. The dominant redheaded goddess and the more feminine Arianna, both very gorgeous in their own way, with their glistening naked bodies were creating a picture of carnal sin: watching them did turn on the bard. And the forbidden aspect made this whole situation even more erotic.

More than two third of the phallus were now buried inside Arianna’s asshole. She had started to squirm and was now groaning more often. Velasca on the other hand gave not much away, but there was a hint of an evil, satisfied smirk on her face. And still she pushed relentlessly, reaching deeper and deeper inside Arianna’s asshole. Suddenly her victim cried out in pain.

“Oh goddess, it hurts so much. It’s like I can feel you everywhere inside my body at once, you are in so deep.”

“We are almost there. Only about one more inch. I have to say, I do like how open you are for me. You are taking my amazon tamer braver than anyone else before, your ass is really worth being fucked by a goddess.”

“Tha-thank you, Velasca - I think.”

Velasca chuckled.

“You even kept your sense of humor, just my kind of girl. And funny that: You are my girl. Just like any other amazon, especially little queenie here, you are mine. I can fuck you, take you, do whatever I want to you, since you belong to me. Your only job is to do as I command.”

Gabrielle felt even hotter at this quick aside in her direction. The thought of being fucked by Velasca was again so seductively appealing. She tried to remind herself of the true situation: Velasca was brutally raping a young amazon before her eyes! But it was increasingly difficult to ignore the other aspect: The beautiful, naked goddess, powerful and dominant, simply taking what she considered rightfully hers. The bard felt further parts of her resistance crumble. Her reverie was broken by the proud announcement of the goddess that she had entered Arianna completely. It was echoed by Arianna’s scream.

“VELASCAAAA!”

“Yes, and now the real fun will begin.”

Velasca’s words made Gabrielle shudder. The goddess gave Arianna a short break to recover a bit. But then she did what she had promised before. She started to fuck the young amazon in the ass. First, she pulled back slightly; then she pushed the phallus in again. Slowly she picked up on the speed, till she had built a rhythm. Her pace was not as furious as yesterday, but it was forceful enough to push Arianna flat on the table. The amazon was now groaning and shouting constantly. Her sensitive breasts must be hurting terribly under this assault, not to mention the gigantic phallus moving in her ass. Sweat was running from her face in streams, accompanied by tears. And although Velasca used less force than the other night, she was still as relentless. The fucking went on for long minutes. A slight hitch in Velasca’s breathing made Gabrielle realise that the goddess had come. Of course, her type of phallus gave her almost as much stimulation as the person on the other end. The thought of the orgasm of the goddess had Gabrielle deeply aroused as well. For some reason this also increased her respect for Arianna.

The sounds from the young amazon seemed to have changed a bit as well. What came out as groans before was now more like moaning. And she seemed no longer squirming so much, but moving in synch with the rhythm Velasca had set. It almost seemed as if she had become part of the action and had gotten aroused as well, despite the pain. Well, Gabrielle already knew that Arianna was very responsive. She just would have never guessed how much. But then again, Velasca obviously knew very well how to use her strap-on. The way she had fucked the bard last night had had the same effect. First it was very painful, but she knew exactly which spots to hit and in the end, she got Gabrielle off, several times actually. Now Gabrielle became kind of curious. Would Velasca fuck her in the ass as well? Would she be able to enjoy it? She still doubted it, but if anybody could make her, it surely would be this gorgeous goddess.

Velasca was still pumping her strap-on in a steady rhythm, digging it deep into Arianna’s asshole. The noises from the young amazon were now a mixture of moaning and panting. She was enjoying it, probably even very much. Gabrielle could see her movements becoming more erratic. Suddenly she shouted Velasca’s name, overcome by a strong climax. But once again the goddess saw no reason to stop and she continued to fuck the other woman. After only a short breather, Arianna was into it again as well. If Gabrielle had thought earlier that watching them was thrilling, then this was much more so. With Arianna now offering herself so blatantly, trying to push her body against the phallus and therefore receiving it as deep as possible, this show had become beyond erotic. The bard felt juices running down her thighs, just because watching had her be turned on so much. The goddess managed to pump four more orgasms out of Arianna’s body, before the young amazon was too exhausted to go on. Velasca herself had come twice.

“Now, that’s what I call fucking. She is really good and has more stamina than one might expect.”

Velasca did not seem to mind that Gabrielle had moved a bit around the table and was now cradling Arianna’s head on her shoulder. She whispered in the young woman’s ear.

“You are so brave and so beautiful. I am proud of you.”

Gabrielle lightly kissed Arianna’s forehead and kept holding her. A mumbled ‘thank you’ was her response. After giving them a short moment of time Velasca turned to the bard.

“It’s your turn, queenie. Up onto the bed with you.”

Gabrielle felt a mixture of trepidation and secret thrill as she followed the command. She moved in a kneeling position, but Velasca ordered her on her back.

“No, I won’t fuck you in the ass, at least not tonight. I don’t think you could take it as well as Arianna.”

Gabrielle was not sure if she should feel relieved – or jealous. She was so caught up in her thoughts, she did not even realise how she had opened her legs willingly without any prompt. Velasca chuckled.

“I love your eagerness. You shouldn’t have a problem of taking the tamer then. It’s already well lubricated from using it on Arianna’s ass anyway. Or would you prefer to suck on it first? I am in a good mood, so I will let you decide.”

Only a few days ago, Gabrielle would have balked at both alternatives. After all, the phallus had been in Arianna’s asshole and might be coated with shit. But considering she had just licked said asshole herself and liked it made sucking on the phallus almost a non-issue. Somehow that felt better than having it in her pussy this way. So, her decision was made.

“May I suck on it first, goddess?”

“Okay.”

With Velasca’s permission Gabrielle turned around and started to suck on the phallus. The goddess stood directly next to the bed and looked down on the bobbing head of the bard. She loved how submissive Gabrielle already had become. She knew her enemy was on a good way to become her bitch. Still, with one hand in Gabrielle’s hair she made sure the bard remembered who was in control here. And yes, Gabrielle was very much aware of this and how depraved she must look; not to mention the slightly bitter taste of the phallus, which probably would have disgusted her just a week earlier. But she was so aroused; it gave her an extra thrill. After Gabrielle had thoroughly coated the phallus with her saliva, Velasca made her stop and return to her former position.

“Okay, open your legs again, queenie! Oh, by the way, do you want Arianna to lick you first? I am still in a good mood, so I’d let her if you beg me for it.”

This time Gabrielle did not even hesitate, although she knew she would not need the extra lubrication. Last night it had been so good, she wanted to feel Arianna’s tongue again. And as she had learned, Xena really would not have any right to complain anyway.

“Yes, please Velasca, make Arianna lick me! Her tongue is so amazing.”

With Velasca’s permission it was the young amazon, who took up position between Gabrielle’s legs. And if anything, her pussy licking skills seemed to be even greater than the day before. In no time at all, she had the bard squirm and writhe around on the bed, the wet oral assault on her clit and vagina giving her pleasure beyond her wildest dreams. But like the day before, the cruel goddess had watched them closely and just before Gabrielle reached a climax, she ordered Arianna to stop. She knew, so close to the edge, the bard would be especially receptive to anything Velasca might tell her. While the goddess now positioned herself between Gabrielle’s wide-open legs, Arianna knelt at the head of the bed. The young amazon leaned down and whispered soothingly in the bard’s ear.

“Don’t worry. Velasca will now take care of you and your needs. She will make you come hard and fast. You just have to make sure to open yourself wide and let her take control.”

Gabrielle heard the words, but received the message only almost subconsciously. All her attention was focused on the goddess before her. And she really was a goddess, had the body and the bearing of one. Even if she had not already been so aroused it almost hurt, she would have been desperate to be fucked by this commanding and beautiful female. Velasca now had a strong grip on her hips. The head of the phallus she had just pushed inside Gabrielle’s pussy. In this position she waited a moment to increase the bard’s anticipation, before she gave one more command.

“Look at me, Gabrielle! Look at my face! I want you to be able to remember it for all eternity, the moment your queen took you.”

And with one powerful push she buried her phallus completely inside Gabrielle. The bard had been so close to the edge, this was enough to make her come. Velasca waited to give her a moment to recover, at the same time playing roughly with her breasts. When the bard seemed fully receptive again, the goddess began the real fucking. Long hard strokes, sometimes mixed with short powerful thrusts had the bard going again quickly. Gabrielle was now loudly moaning, despite the size of the phallus she felt no pain, only pleasure – lots and lots of pleasure. The goddess now combined her sexual assault on Gabrielle’s body with a verbal assault on her mind. She was shouting almost constantly at the bard.

“Look at me! Look at my face! It’s the face of the woman who owns you; who fucks you; who takes you. You are my bitch. You come, because I make you come. You feel pleasure, because I give you pleasure.”

Oh yes, Gabrielle felt this pleasure. That heat inside was rising, already beyond boiling point. Any moment now she would explode. The phallus hammering deep into her womb had her panting and moaning. Velasca shouted again.

“You are so close, aren’t you? Tell me, who fucks you? Who takes you? Who makes you come?”

“VELASCAAAA!!!”

A scream of extreme pleasure was torn from Gabrielle’s lips, when the massive climax overwhelmed her. But once again, this was no reason for the goddess to stop. She kept pumping her phallus into Gabrielle’s pussy, until the bard came four more times, accompanied by several orgasms of her own. Gabrielle’s juices created a large puddle in the bed. Arianna now leaned down to her again and kissed her softly on the mouth, until she had at least slightly recovered, though Gabrielle still felt very exhausted.

Before Velasca ordered the bard back in her cage, she had one more humiliation for her: She used Gabrielle’s long blond hair to wipe the juices of the strap-on. But the bard did not even protest. She just took it as another sign of Velasca’s domination. Completely surrounded by her own smell, Gabrielle fell quickly asleep. Of course, her dreams were again filled with the most erotic images of Velasca and Arianna.

*+*+

The next day, shortly before lunch time, a flushed looking Arianna entered the hut. She came straight over to the bard and sat down next to the cage. Up this close, Gabrielle could detect clear signs of arousal, the nipples were standing proud and there seemed to be juices glistening near her pussy.

“Hi, Arianna. What’s up?”

“I’ve got news. I’ve managed to find the cave where Xena and Ephiny are held, and even got to see Xena.”

“Great, but how did you manage that?”

Arianna blushed lightly.

“Oh, that was surprisingly easy. I licked the pussies of both guards and they let me in.”

Gabrielle felt a tingle in her own pussy at this confession.

“Oh yeah, I can see where that convinced them. So, is Xena okay?”

“Mostly, yes. As promised, I offered to lubricate her and she immediately accepted. Actually after her first orgasm she had me take a 69 position, so she could suck my pussy at the same time.”

Gabrielle felt suddenly warmer inside at this mental image. Arianna also seemed to look flushed again and even squirmed a bit. The bard asked her about it.

“You okay? You look a bit hot.”

“I am. I certainly am. We got interrupted by Velasca’s arrival at the cave and I had to hide before Xena got me off.” The young amazon turned pleading eyes at the bard. “Would you finish it, please? I am soo close. I know you can’t suck me from inside the cage, but maybe you could fingerfuck me.”

Gabrielle readily agreed and Arianna changed her position, so that she was facing the cage. The bard easily inserted first one finger and then two into the wet pussy. A dreamy expression appeared on Arianna’s face.

“Oh yes, that is good. Touch me deep inside, Gabrielle. I am so ready. I also got to listen to Velasca fuck Xena for a while, before I considered her distracted enough to dare to move from my hiding place. I had to listen to the sound of their bodies and to Xena’s moaning.”

Gabrielle did not stop her ministrations, but she picked up their conversation.

“You said, Xena were ‘mostly’ okay. Did you refer to her being fucked here?”

“Well, kind of. Not that it hurts her too much, or something like that. On the contrary, she does seem to love it now. I am not only guessing from the way she sounded when I was listening, but more so from the fact that she was already quite wet when I started licking her. And she did not expect me; so that must have been in anticipation of being fucked by Velasca. ... Speaking of fucking, could you add another finger, please? Oh, yes, thank you! ... But it’s not just about Xena enjoying it to be fucked by Velasca. We probably both agree it is kind of natural to enjoy that. The goddess is just so gorgeous and so good at fucking. But it is affecting Xena so strongly that she is slowly losing her power to resist Velasca. It is only a matter of time and she will freely submit to the goddess. And...”

At this point Arianna lost the ability of coherent speech. Gabrielle had continued to fuck her in a deep, slow rhythm and even added a fourth finger. With the name of the bard on her lips, the young amazon came in a shuddering climax. For a moment, the muscles in her vagina clamped down on Gabrielle’s hand. Only several minutes later the bard could remove it and then sucked Arianna’s juices of it. Affectionately she looked down on the now relaxed amazon.

“Better?”

“Oh yes, thank you. You really know how to hit the right spots.”

“It’s easy with such a responsive lover as you are. Your whole body seems to be just one right spot.”

Both women giggled. Only slowly did the bard manage to concentrate on more serious matters. She knew she should be worried, but being with this sex kitten was just so distracting. At last, she got herself back under control and continued their former talk.

“So, you are saying Xena is actually losing her will to escape?”

“Yes, it seems even the famous Warrior Princess is no match for the force that is Velasca, especially not when sex is the weapon.”

“Did she ask about me?”

“Not really. First getting off was more important and then we were so suddenly interrupted.”

The bard tried to hide how much this answer stung and changed the topic.

“What about Ephiny? Do you know anything about her situation?”

“Not much. But from what I got, she might be even closer to cracking than Xena, which is, of course, no surprise. She isn’t as strong as Xena, but more importantly she has a tendency to fall for the people with the power.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, look at her relationships. First, she was the lover of Princess Terreis. After her death, she fell for Phantes, a prince of the centaurs. When she returned it is rumoured, she had a secret relationship with Velasca, whose star was on the rise by that time. This only ended with your arrival and the civil war. Afterwards, when you were queen, she soon slept with you.”

“You knew about it?”

“Of course, it was common knowledge, since Ephiny tended to boast about it and how she got to ‘pop your lesbian cherry’ (her words) before Xena or Solari could.”

“Oh.”

Gabrielle did not have a response. For her their relationship had seemed much more romantic, although both had known it would not last. The bard had never hidden the fact that she considered Xena her true soulmate and would follow her everywhere. Arianna’s next words shocked her even more.

“And then of course, lately there was Xena. She was your champion and also very powerful in her own right, so Ephiny slept with her as well.”

Gabrielle had problems to form the words for her next question.

“Is she one of Xena’s regulars?”

“Not really. Too often, when you were occupied with queenly business, she was involved as well. But sometimes she managed to off-load some extra-job on you and used the opportunity to fuck Xena or rather, to let herself be fucked by Xena. She is a bit of a power slut, to be honest. Whoever has the power, she opens her legs for them. And now Velasca has so much more power than anybody else, I don’t think Ephiny will much longer be able to resist.”

Gabrielle was deeply distressed by all this information. Arianna felt this and started to pet Gabrielle through the bars. Then she rubbed the bard’s leg soothingly.

“Ssh, it’s okay. I’m here.”

“Thank you.” Gabrielle tried to get herself under control. She breathed in deeply; then she continued talking. “So, you think we only have a limited amount of time left?”

“Yes, that seems to be the situation. Velasca is just so naturally dominant, it is difficult, if not impossible, not to fall under her spell. You have experienced it yourself. She is gorgeous and just so powerful, isn’t she? And the way, she fucks you, isn’t it great?”

“Well, yes, that’s true.”

Gabrielle was reminded of the last few nights. Memories of Velasca fucking her were conjured up by her mind and she was suddenly quite hot. Mixed in were images of Velasca fucking Xena and Ephiny. And of course, there was Arianna, whose juices Gabrielle could still smell. The bard was suddenly turned on so much. And her arousal increased when she realized that the young amazon was no longer rubbing her leg soothingly. Instead, the hand had been moved to her inner thigh and was running teasingly in little circles. Gabrielle’s heart rate increased and she looked in Arianna’s beautiful brown eyes. The young amazon returned the look with a seductive smile.

“You have just taken care of my needs. Now let me take care of yours. Or we could fuck each other simultaneously.”

Arianna’s voice was like a siren’s call to Gabrielle. She simply nodded and they changed their position so they were kneeling upright, facing each other through the metal bars. The young amazon used her right hand to rub Gabrielle’s clit, while the bard had pushed her index finger in the pussy, where it had already been buried a short time ago. With her left hand, she fondled Arianna’s soft breasts. The amazon copied her movement and took possession of Gabrielle’s left breast. Only the thumb was left to rub the clit, while the middle finger had now entered the pussy. Both women had leaned their foreheads on the metal bar to be as close as possible, while they looked in each other’s eyes. Arianna started to talk seductively.

“You are already so wet. What got you so turned on? Fucking me? Or the thought of Velasca fucking your lover? You know Xena so well; you must see it before your eyes: Her beautiful naked body, her long legs opened wide for the goddess. And Velasca, fucking her, taking her with her amazon tamer. She is pushing that huge phallus deep inside, deeper than anybody else ever was; even you. Xena wants it, she so desperately wants it. Soon she will be coming so hard.”

Gabrielle could only moan. It seemed as if Arianna’s seductive whispering hit her directly in her pussy. It should be something forbidden, a turn-off, but the young amazon was right. Just the thought of Velasca fucking her lover had the bard wetter than ever before. Arianna now pulled harder on Gabrielle’s nipple. The medium sized breasts were just small enough to fit between the bars. The amazon pulled as far as possible and then switched from hand to mouth to suck on the nipple, while her hand fondled the other breast. The combination of soft sucking lips and hard, cold metal on her breast increased Gabrielle’s arousal even further. She moaned in ecstasy. Since Arianna’s breasts were too large to fit the same way, she continued to play with them through the bars, but she added a second finger to the one pumping Arianna’s pussy. The young amazon mirrored this move. Both were now fucking each other in synch, sometimes increasing the speed of their rhythm and sometimes slowing it down. For a moment Arianna let go of the nipple to continue whispering seductively in Gabrielle’s ear.

“Do you still have Xena’s image in your mind, seeing her legs around Velasca’s waist, trying to draw the goddess in? Well, that’s now, but can you also imagine their first time, when Xena wasn’t so willing yet? The guards did tell me about it. The Warrior Princess was still strong and proud, trying to fight Velasca’s advances. She couldn’t really use her arms, being bound spread eagled, but she had enough leeway in her legs to keep them together defiantly. Yet the goddess got a grip at both her ankles and started to push the legs apart. Xena is probably the strongest mortal in the whole world, but even she was no match for Velasca. Inch by inch, the goddess opened up the legs, exposing Xena’s pussy. And she was showing no sign of the exertion, just had her typical confident, if not arrogant smile on her face. Can you imagine it, Velasca’s smile growing wider while Xena’s pussy is slowly exposed?”

Gabrielle licked her lips and nodded. Arianna’s story was deeply affecting her, turning her on even more, although that should not have been possible. But somehow the words fit perfectly together with the hands in her pussy and on her breast. The young amazon smiled lasciviously at her and continued.

“Xena’s face is showing a mixture of worry and growing resignation. She begins to realize her fate. Her whole squirming body is shiny from sweat, while Velasca still looks as cool and calm as at the beginning. Her strong hands have pushed the legs now so far apart she can move between them. She leans further forward so that her own bodyweight keeps the legs apart while she uses one hand to point the amazon tamer at Xena’s pussy. Her face is close to Xena’s; she can look deep into her eyes and see her innermost feelings: the hidden fear and the first signs of arousal. Now is the moment, the goddess has entered the tamer into Xena’s pussy. She starts to push. Can you feel it, Gabrielle? Can you feel the huge phallus sliding into the pussy?”

“Oh, yes!”

Gabrielle moaned. She knew exactly what it felt like to be invaded by the amazon tamer. Her passion rose. The combination of Arianna’s knowing hands on and in her body and the images she created with her words was incredible. The bard knew she would soon explode, so she added a third finger in Arianna’s pussy to keep her on board. The young amazon again mirrored this move. She had sucked on Gabrielle’s nipple for a few seconds, but now she continued her erotic recollection.

“Velasca has pushed her phallus deeply into Xena’s pussy. It has entered to the hilt. Now she starts a rhythmic back and forth. Powerfully she is fucking Xena – no, not fucking, she is raping the Warrior Princess against her will, brutally, forcefully and without mercy. And she is the only person, god or mortal, who can get away with it. She is so powerful; she is completely dominating even the famous Warrior Princess. And not only that, but she is deeply affecting Xena. Despite being raped she is getting off on it. Velasca is so gorgeous and so powerful; you cannot avoid being turned on by being her victim. The goddess is so much larger than life, it is almost an honor to be fucked by her. Of course, Xena being Xena, she doesn’t stop fighting it, but she feels the climax coming. Velasca is steadily pumping the amazon tamer inside her pussy, never slowing down. On the contrary, she manages to fuck Xena even harder and deeper. And just like she reaches the deepest recesses of Xena’s body, she also reaches the deepest recesses of her mind. Those dark places of forbidden fears and pleasures, especially the pleasure of being taken against your will and submitting to it. Xena has never allowed herself to feel this way, until now – until Velasca. The goddess has broken through any defense, physical or mental, the Warrior Princess could put up. Velasca rapes Xena and makes her come. The Warrior Princess has fucked or been fucked so many times, by so many people, but this is her strongest orgasm ever. Do you feel it, Gabrielle? Do you feel the climax overwhelm you?”

“YEEEESSSSSS!!!”

The orgasm exploded inside Gabrielle. She almost blacked out, but was brought back by Arianna’s ecstatic shouts as the young amazon came as well. After only a short break, they resumed fucking each other, but at a more modest pace. Both had several more orgasms, though none came close to the explosive intensity of that first one. Each time the bard came, images of Xena being fucked by Velasca were interwoven with her thoughts and feelings. Later, when Arianna had been called away, Gabrielle tried to feel guilty about her feelings. But the guilt was easily pushed aside by memories of the strength of her orgasms. Those memories alone were enough to keep her constantly wet and even make her come twice more.

*+*+

For once, Velasca was in a good mood when she entered the hut at night. She even made a couple of naughty jokes.

“Hm, smells nice. Did you decide on a new perfume? It suits you.”

Velasca smelled the air near the cage exaggeratingly and winked at the bard. Gabrielle blushed and kept silent.

“No comment? Well, I like it and I think later tonight I will produce some more.”

Gabrielle blushed even deeper, but she also felt a thrill of anticipation run through her. At that moment Arianna entered the room with a tray of food. Velasca turned to her.

“Ah, another bee is drawn by queenie’s honey. Yes, I look forward to tonight.”

She opened the cage door and set down at the head of the table. Gabrielle crawled into her usual position and bend down to kiss the boot almost before Velasca had it pointed in her direction. The goddess chuckled.

“You seem to have worked up quite an appetite today, haven’t you? That’s okay; I like my bitches being eager.”

All during dinner Velasca kept up her ridiculing jokes about Gabrielle, who had to blush several times, but mostly just wolfed down her food in record time. Arianna, who had served her as usual, even smiled at her and petted her head lightly when she put the third helping in front of the bard. Velasca watched this exchange with satisfaction. Gabrielle had really settled into her role as bitch. Everything went according to plan. After dinner was finished, Gabrielle turned expectantly towards Velasca. She was obviously looking forward to the ritual of thanking Arianna with a kiss. The goddess did not disappoint her.

“Tonight, while you kiss Arianna as a thank you, both of you will play with a finger in the other’s asshole.”

Like that first night, the two knelt facing each other. Only this time, they moved one hand down the other’s body, between the legs and towards the ass. Arianna slowly pushed her middle finger into Gabrielle’s asshole, soon followed by the bard’s index finger entering her own one. Lips met soft lips open mouthed and their tongues started to duel. Back and forth they chased each other in both their mouths, while the fingers pumped rhythmically in each other’s hole. Gabrielle had never known before how sensitive her asshole could be, but these ministrations had her getting wetter and wetter, until they had to stop their kiss to come up for air. After a couple of short deep breaths Arianna inserted that same middle finger slowly into Gabrielle’s mouth, all the time looking deep into her eyes. With her other hand she picked up Gabrielle’s and started to suck on the index finger, which had been in her own asshole. The bard did not hesitate to suck as well. She was deeply affected by Arianna’s erotic display.

After watching the show for a while, Velasca finally made her presence known again.

“Nicely done. So, what next? For once I won’t have to punish Arianna – I suppose she can thank queenie here for keeping her too busy to sneak off and lick Solari’s pussy.”

The young amazon giggled and Gabrielle soon chimed in. The goddess smiled at them and continued.

“So tonight, we will play a slightly different game. Gabrielle, will you join us?”

Her conscience wanted to make Gabrielle decline, but she knew it was a choice between a night of pleasure or sitting in the cage. And despite having had several orgasms that afternoon, the kiss with Arianna had her already worked up again. And especially she wanted to be taken by Velasca once more. If Xena let herself be fucked by the goddess, she had the same right. The bard sniffed lightly at her index finger; then she looked straight at her captor.

“Yes, I will.”

“Okay, and since you are so eager, I will start with you. And you even get a choice: you will either be fucked in your pussy or your asshole. But before you decide, you have to know that Arianna won’t be fucked in the same hole as you tonight. So, what will it be?”

The bard hesitated, but her mind was working feverishly. ‘That phallus was so huge and her ass was almost virgin territory. And it had felt great to be fucked in the pussy by the amazon tamer, despite its size, so another repeat performance would surely be fun. But she was the amazon queen. Could she let one of her sisters endure, what she herself was not willing to take? No, she could not. She had to hope it would work out as well as the other nights. She just had to try to relax and find the pleasure in being fucked by Velasca.’

Velasca had shed her clothes, while the bard was thinking. Concentrating on the gorgeous naked body of the goddess, which was revealed to her just now, helped Gabrielle to come to a decision.

“Please, Velasca, fuck me in the ass!”

“If that’s your wish, it will be done. Do you want Arianna to lubricate you?”

Gabrielle did not take as long for this decision. Arianna had not shied away from sucking on a finger which had been in her ass only minutes ago. So, she would not have a problem with it. And Gabrielle loved feeling that tongue on or especially in her body.

“Yes, please.”

“Please what?”

“Please have Arianna lick my asshole before you fuck me.”

“Okay. On the bed, doggy-style!”

Gabrielle eagerly followed the command. Once she was in position, Arianna knelt behind her. Seconds later, the bard felt the warm, wet tongue glide all the way through her crack. Several times it went up and down. Shivers of anticipation ran down Gabrielle’s back. Then the young amazon pulled the ass-cheeks apart and circled the sphincter with her tongue. After several rounds she stiffened the tip of the tongue and started to push it inside the hole. The bard moaned in ecstasy. Arianna proved to be as much of an expert in eating an asshole as she was in eating pussy. The tongue was now buried completely inside. Feeling the warm muscle inside her asshole was even better than a finger. And when Arianna started to tongue-fuck her, the bard felt a climax coming. But once again, just before she could find release from Arianna’s tongue, the goddess stopped them. Gabrielle wailed loudly.

“No, please Velasca, let her continue. Let her make me come.”

“It seems you have learned to beg. But do also understand that you will have to pay a price.”

“Yes, please. Anything!”

“Anything? Okay, then you will have to lick my pussy afterwards.”

“Thank you, Velasca. Yes, I will do it.”

“Just to make sure you understand: You are so desperate to be rimmed by this young amazon that you are begging me to eat my pussy. Is that so?”

“Yes, please. Please have Arianna lick me some more and I will gladly suck your pussy.”

“Okay, we will do that after I have fucked you. Arianna, make this bitch come!”

Immediately Arianna pushed her tongue back into the asshole and soon enough she had the bard howling in pleasure. Gabrielle had to take a few deep breaths to calm down enough to recover, while the young amazon moved aside and Velasca took her place. The goddess caressed Gabrielle’s bottom for a moment, then she gave one cheek a light slap.

“Okay, now that I have your attention, bitch, we will soon start. I would suggest you relax and open up wide, because no matter what else you do, I will stuff my amazon tamer completely in your ass. It might bring pleasure or pain, but nothing will stop me from taking you from behind. Your ass is mine, bitch!”

Gabrielle blushed, but she stretched her legs even further apart. Despite the humiliation, she was turned on by the confidence of the goddess. Gabrielle’s complete submission already seemed to be a fact for her. And in the deepest parts of her mind the bard had a feeling, that this might be true. At least in matters concerning sex she doubted she could in the future ever say no to Velasca. As Arianna once said, Velasca was so powerful it was completely natural to be dominated by her. And of course, it helped that she was so incredibly gorgeous. Her magnificent body, combined with her power and her overwhelming personality made her simply irresistible.

And now the tip of the amazon tamer had entered Gabrielle’s asshole. She had to groan, since she was stretched so far that it hurt. But the goddess was not deterred. As she had promised, she was not to be stopped. With steady force she pushed the phallus deeper inside. The thought of this thrilled the bard. She was at the mercy of the goddess. Velasca could – and would – do with her whatever she wanted. Gabrielle was just her bitch, a fuck-toy to be played with. The bard was immensely aroused by these thoughts and feelings. The endorphins began to override her pain. Gabrielle yelped once, when the head of the phallus plopped through the ring of muscles. Now she could take it even easier. And of course, Velasca pushed relentless. Inch by inch the phallus sank deeper into the asshole. Each movement did still hurt, but the bard also felt pleasure.

Velasca had pushed the amazon tamer halfway into Gabrielle’s asshole. Instead of simply pressing on, she started to pump, pulled the phallus back an inch and then pushed forward again. And each time she pushed, the phallus dug in a little deeper. The pain was now like a constant buzz for Gabrielle, but tolerable. It actually enhanced the pleasure she felt more and more of. The former groans of pain had morphed into moans of excitement. Only two inches were left, the bard had started to push back against the phallus. Velasca fucked her ever more forceful. Gabrielle was now panting. The goddess slowed down for a moment; then suddenly pushed the amazon tamer all the way in. And now there was no stopping her - in, out – forcefully she pumped the phallus in Gabrielle’s asshole. And the bard was in ecstasy; she was shouting encouragement and begging for more. Her enemy Velasca was fucking her in the ass and she loved it. She cried out her name when she came and the juices were running in streams from her pussy.

Once again, the goddess kept fucking her despite her orgasm. In the end, both had come three more times. Finally satisfied, the goddess pulled out. Then she moved around to the head of the bed. She simply pushed the phallus in Gabrielle’s face and the bard understood her job. Slowly she licked the phallus clean, from base to top. When she was finished, Arianna appeared at their side and removed the phallus and harness. One look at Arianna’s glistening pussy told the bard that she had come just from watching their show. When she was completely naked Velasca stood for a moment in front of Gabrielle and gave her a good look at the pussy she would soon taste. The bard was enthralled by its beauty, covered in soft red hair. The goddess enjoyed Gabrielle’s awe; then she gave the command to start.

“Down on the floor, kneeling. That’s the correct position when you worship my pussy, because for you it shall be the temple of your goddess and the center of your universe. Your whole purpose in life from now on will be to keep it moist by being an obedient little bitch.”

“Yes, Velasca.”

Gabrielle craved to taste this pussy, so she would have agreed to anything. Though in truth, consciously she was not yet completely ready to accept her fate as Velasca’s slave. But she had just fallen further down into a mindset of acceptance and come closer to be the willing bitch of the goddess. Velasca had sat down on the edge of the bed, her legs opened wide. On her command, Gabrielle crawled closer. The bard had her eyes focused solely on this pussy. It was still wet from the love juices after her last couple of orgasms. The pubic hair seemed slightly darker now. It was sticking to the smooth skin. She looked up just once.

“May I, goddess?”

“Yes, bitch. You may lick my pussy now.”

The bard bent forward to get her first taste. She stayed still for a moment to savor it and it was delicious, like the purest nectar and worthy of a goddess. From now on, nut bread would only be number two of her favorite foods. Gabrielle hummed in delight; then she licked the pussy again. Long strokes, up and down the labia, were followed by short dips between the lips. Next the bard went for the clit and massaged it slowly with her tongue. The flow of juices increased. It was the sign for Gabrielle to delve in deeper. She stiffened the tip of her tongue and pushed it as far as possible between the pussy lips, again and again. So, she created a rhythm and fucked Velasca. It did not take much longer and the goddess climaxed, but she did not let Gabrielle stop. Only after two more orgasm was it enough. The bard’s face was covered in juices by this time. She placed one soft, reverend kiss on the mons and stopped her ministrations. Velasca looked down at her with a smile.

“You are a good bitch.” And to Arianna: “She is a great pussy-licker, isn’t she?”

The young amazon agreed.

“Yes, she certainly is. She really knows to use her tongue.”

Gabrielle felt happier by their praise than she probably should. She was indeed proud to have made the goddess come so easily and Arianna’s opinion was important to her as well, considering how great the young amazon herself was at oral sex. The bard had loved this whole experience of licking the goddess. She had always liked to eat a pussy, to feel its texture with her tongue, but this time was special. Not only was the taste of Velasca’s pussy better than any other, but the goddess had brought her so many intense orgasms the last few days, the bard felt obliged to return the favor. And already she felt a thrill of anticipation at the thought what else might be in store tonight.

Velasca had sent Arianna on an errand and looked again down at Gabrielle.

“I love that look on you, covered in female juices. It suits you. I think we will keep it for a while. And I have had just the idea what we will do to make it so.”

“Thank you, Velasca.”

Looking up at the powerful goddess and seeing an evil twinkle in her eyes had run shudders down Gabrielle’s back. At this moment, she felt completely at Velasca’s mercy and it was a turn-on for the bard. Whatever Velasca had in mind, might be humiliating or painful, and possibly even both, but Gabrielle was sure it would also be pleasurable. The bard was still deep in her thoughts, when Arianna reappeared with a large pitcher and a cup. Velasca had the young amazon drink from it, what seemed to be water. Then she made her bring a chair next to the large bathtub, which sat in one corner of the room. It was a queen’s privilege; all the other amazons had to use the communal bath. On the chair Arianna had to place the pitcher and cup, but only after she had drunk another cup. Next the young amazon had to sit down on the ledge of the tub, facing inwards. The chair was in easy reach and Velasca made her drink a third cup.

“Okay, now let’s wait a moment.”

All three of them waited in silence, until Velasca ordered Arianna to drink a fourth and even a fifth cup. Then she went to move directly next to the amazon, while giving Gabrielle a sign to follow. When the bard knelt next to the chair, she could see it was ice-water in the pitcher. Five large cups of ice-cold water, this would really have to put pressure on Arianna’s bladder. And as a matter of fact, the young amazon now appeared to be a bit twitchy. Velasca lightly caressed her stomach, from the breasts down till between the legs. Then she picked up the pitcher and moments later handed Arianna another drink. She resumed caressing Arianna’s stomach, while the amazon gulped down the water. It seemed to Gabrielle, as if the stomach already showed a light bulge from all the water. Velasca at last explained the game.

“Gabrielle, climb into the tub. You will kneel between Arianna’s legs and eat her pussy. Your job is to get her off as quick and as often as you can. You will only stop at my command and you will make sure to try to drink every drop of fluid coming from that pussy. If that’s not only juices, well, too bad, then you obviously aren’t as good at pussy-licking as you should be. Arianna, if you piss into queenies mouth before you come, you will feel the whip.”

The bard could not know that for Arianna, the masochist, the whip would be a reward and therefore the last sentence was an incentive to hold back a climax and instead to piss first. Of course, she was a bit repulsed by the nasty thought of drinking piss, but this feeling was largely overridden by the desire to taste this pussy again and there was also a secret thrill at the forbidden aspects of this humiliation. She stepped into the tub and knelt between Arianna’s legs. Velasca took up position directly behind the young amazon. Looking down over the shoulder would give the goddess the best view. She had Arianna drink the rest of the ice-water and then gave the command to begin.

Gabrielle bent forward and started to lick. Since she was in a hurry, there was no teasing today. She went directly for the clit and used her tongue to circle it. Then she closed her lips around it and sucked eagerly. Soon the little nub had increased in size and popped from its hood. Gabrielle sucked a while longer and then went for the pussy itself. She picked up Arianna’s left leg and placed it over her shoulder to get better access. Then she started to lick along the pussy lips. Suddenly she heard Arianna call her name and looked up. The young amazon had an ecstatic smile on her face when she gave her warning.

“Open up!”

Instinctively the bard opened her mouth further and was immediately hit by a strong stream of piss. It filled her mouth quickly. She almost had to gag at the acrid taste, but valiantly she tried to swallow all of it. For a moment she managed to cope, but then a light movement of Arianna’s changed the arc of the stream and it hit her directly in her face. Within seconds she was completely drenched before she could adjust her position and catch the piss in her mouth again. The bard felt at the same time revolted, humiliated and secretly thrilled. For several long moments Arianna kept pissing and the bard drank it all. Then with a moan of satisfaction, the young amazon stopped and pulled Gabrielle’s face back onto her pussy. The bard got the message and started again to lick it. First, she cleaned away all droplets of piss with long strokes around the pussy. Then she pushed it between the lips and tongue-fucked the young amazon. It did not take long and Arianna came in an explosive climax. Gabrielle sucked hard and tried to drink as much of the juices as possible. And to her own amazement she realized it was worth it for her: she would gladly drink Arianna’s piss again, if it meant she could make her come and taste her juices afterwards. She even was aroused just from servicing the young amazon.

Velasca had watched the whole scene with a curious mixture of amusement and menace and made her presence known again.

“It seems to me, some people did not understand my orders. First, we have to take care of this mess, though I must admit I like this look on you, queenie: drenched in the piss of my servant. But alas, the night is not finished yet and you already start to reek. Arianna, step aside!”

The amazon did as she was ordered and Velasca emptied a bucket of cold water over Gabrielle. This was followed by two more, so that the bard was now only wet with water, not piss. The goddess had her dry herself; then the three of them moved back into the center of the room.

“Okay, there were several offences against my orders. We will right them one by one. First, Gabrielle you were to make Arianna climax before she had to piss. You were a failure, which will result in Arianna getting whipped. You will apologize in a way which will make your position absolutely clear. She might be just my servant, but you are only my bitch. So, you are beneath her. And to show this, you will suck her toes, one by one.”

Arianna sat down on the bed and the bard crawled towards her. Gabrielle felt distressed by the thought to have failed her young friend, so she really wanted to show her how sorry she was. With utmost care she picked up her left foot and slowly sucked the big toe into her mouth. She laved it with her tongue and only let it plop out again when it was coated in her saliva. And the same way she lovingly sucked the other toes of this foot. After she was finished, she placed a tender kiss on its sole and put it down carefully. Then she picked up the right foot and repeated her loving ritual. This whole scene, which would have been deeply humiliating to her just a week earlier, now felt completely right and kind of erotic. Yes, it was the right thing to do, and she even was thankful to the goddess for suggesting it.

“Okay, that’s enough. Arianna, you remember what I promised you?”

“Yes, goddess, you said you would whip me, if I pissed in Gabrielle’s mouth before I came.”

“And what did you do?”

“I pissed on her before I came.”

“Exactly. And since I keep my promises, I will now whip you. I will use a real whip; one you haven’t felt before. But as it was in part queenie’s fault, she will suck your pussy, while I whip you.”

Gabrielle’s heart fell when she heard about the whip, but she was relieved she might be able to aid her young friend. The bard now had to climb onto the table and to lie on her back. Arianna then knelt above her, facing towards the feet. Slowly she crouched down and covered Gabrielle’s mouth with her pussy. Velasca had the bard start licking and explained the last details.

“Arianna, I will wait a moment to give queenie time to get you wet. Then I will give you ten lashes on your back. I will do it slowly, so that you can savor each one. Of course, you will keep count and thank me after each lash. As always, you are allowed to make any noise you want. You are even allowed to come, should queenie be able to do a better job than in the tub.”

“Thank you, goddess. You are very generous.”

Gabrielle could not understand all that was said, since her ears were covered by Arianna’s thighs. But she felt only one purpose at the moment, anyway: to bring the young amazon as much pleasure as possible and thereby help to distract her from the pain. Faster than ever she moved her tongue around Arianna’s pussy. She was licking, sucking, and even nibbling eagerly, when she was not pushing the tongue deep into the vagina. After a while, she felt signs of wetness from Arianna’s pussy and tasted her delicious juices once more. This spurned her on to work even harder. She believed she had the young amazon close to an orgasm, when she suddenly heard a crack and a cry, followed by a muffled, ‘One, thank you, goddess.’ The whipping had started. The bard immediately doubled her efforts and to her delight she managed to keep the juices flowing. Two more lashes with the whip followed, when suddenly Arianna clamped down her thighs around the bard’s head. The young amazon had come. Velasca gave her a little more time before she resumed the whipping. During the next few lashes, Gabrielle felt Arianna’s juices starting to flow once again and the last lash was timed perfectly to coincide with another orgasm.

“YES! Ten, thank you goddess! I’m COMINGGGG!”

Another flood of juices covered Gabrielle’s face. The bard licked and drank as much as possible of the delightful treat. The young amazon was heavily panting while she came down from her high. This incredible erotic response had the bard aroused as well. Her pussy longed for something to fill it, preferably the amazon tamer, but anything would have been nice. Almost as if she had read her mind, the goddess made Gabrielle an offer.

“This time you have done a good job, queenie. If you beg for it, I will fuck you.”

“Oh yes, please, goddess, make me come. Please, fuck me!”

“I could fuck you with the handle of this whip, the one I have just used on Arianna’s back. Would you like that?”

“Yes, please. Anything, just fuck me.”

“So shall it be. Arianna, open her pussy!”

The young amazon used both hands to pull Gabrielle’s pussy lips wide apart. Velasca reversed her grip on the whip handle and slowly inserted it in the offered hole. Deeper and deeper she pushed it inside. Gabrielle moaned in pleasure. After having taken the amazon tamer, she had no problem with this whip handle. Now that she finished her task, Arianna climbed off the bard and the table to watch the rest of the show from the sideline. Once she had reached its limit, the goddess moved the whip handle back and forth. So, she used her impromptu-dildo to fuck the bard. Gabrielle had opened her legs wide and changed her position slightly. With her feet flat on the table, she now had an angle to push back against the goddess’ movements, so that she would be impaled as deep as possible. Velasca increased the speed of her arm and fucked the bard even harder. Gabrielle was now moaning almost constantly. She was very close to an orgasm, when the goddess encouraged her.

“Do you love this? Do you love to be fucked with this whip?”

“O yes, I love it. Please go on, make me come.”

“Don’t worry, I will. Your goddess wants to draw your juices. You are so wet. Why are you so wet?”

“Because I love the way you fuck me!”

“Yes, I can see it, smell it even. You love this whip in my hands, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do. Oh, I’m COMINGGG! OH GODDESS, PLEASE FUCK ME!”

“I will, my little bitch. I will keep fucking you till you come again, fucking you with this whip, which belonged to Xena. But she will never again be able to use it, so it is mine now. And I use it to fuck you. Do you like that?”

“Oh yes, please, go on!”

Gabrielle was far too overwhelmed by her pleasure to really understand Velasca’s speech. She just knew she wanted to come, needed to come again. The goddess was the one who could make her wish come true, so she begged her. And the goddess granted her the wish. Expertly using the whip as a dildo, she gave the bard another orgasm. Gabrielle came in a shuddering climax; then she lay there, panting. Slowly Velasca pulled the whip from Gabrielle’s pussy and handed it to Arianna. The young amazon sucked not only the handle clean, but also the rest where it might be bloody from hitting her back. Once she was finished, she handed it reverently back to the goddess. Velasca watched Gabrielle for a moment. Then she pointed the whip to the floor and addressed the bard.

“Don’t you want to thank me for my generosity?”

Hastily Gabrielle jumped from the table, knelt, and kissed Velasca’s right boot.

“Thank you, goddess, for giving me so much pleasure.”

“That’s better, queenie. So, there is only one matter left. You disobeyed me and didn’t drink all the fluids from my servant. Or were you not drenched in piss?”

“Well, yes, Velasca, it came in such a strong stream, I didn’t manage...”

“No excuses, you looked like a drowned rat. I expect more from my bitch. And so, you will train it. From now on, you will be Arianna’s toilet. Whenever you two are together and she feels the need to piss, she will use your mouth. I am sure you will soon start to like it, anyway. After all it comes from the same beautiful pussy you love to suck.”

“Yes, Velasca, it really is beautiful.”

“Okay, you can kiss it good night and then it’s time for you to crawl back in your cage.”

Gabrielle turned to Arianna and softly kissed her pussy.

“Good night, Arianna.”

“Good night, Gabrielle. And I really love to feel your lips on my pussy and to fill up your mouth.”

She left. When Gabrielle tried to sleep, she had many thoughts race through her mind. Her face was still coated by Arianna’s juices, which made her feel good, proud even. But it also reminded her of Arianna’s other body fluid, which had covered her tonight. Would she really start to like drinking her piss? It seemed impossible and so nasty. But there was also a hidden thrill combined with these thoughts. Drinking Arianna’s piss was nasty, but also disturbingly erotic. And the young amazon had looked so ecstatic when she had peed in Gabrielle’s mouth. It obviously had brought her pleasure. And should that not be the bard’s goal, giving Arianna pleasure, considering how much she had come to care for her? Yes, that seemed to be a good way to look at it, especially after her young friend had just suffered a whipping for being with her, a whipping with Xena’s old whip, which was then used by Velasca to fuck the bard and make her come. Gabrielle wanted to contemplate this, but memories of the event distracted her. Soon sex filled images overwhelmed Gabrielle and her night ended in an erotic haze. All her dreams were filled with scenes of either Velasca or Arianna fucking her.

*+*+

The next morning, Gabrielle was woken by noises directly above her. When she looked up, she saw Velasca sitting on the edge of the cage. Arianna knelt between her legs and had one hand under the skirt of the goddess. The movements made it clear that she was fucking her. The sight had Gabrielle immediately aroused and she tried to get a better look. When Arianna realized that the bard was awake, she switched hands without losing her rhythm. The other hand she stretched through the metal bars into the cage.

“Come and have a taste. It’s the taste of a goddess.”

Gabrielle quickly shuffled over and got up on her knees. Softly she gripped Arianna’s hand and sucked the index finger in her mouth. The taste was as good as she remembered and she moaned in delight. From this vantage point, she could see Arianna’s other hand moving into Velasca’s pussy. For some reason, this was even more erotic as if the goddess had been naked. It gave the scene a touch of something naughty. The bard switched from index to middle finger and sucked on it next. One by one she sucked the fingers clean, while Velasca above her had an intense orgasm. Droplets of her juices fell on the bard’s face, who almost laughed in happiness at the feeling. She had become the receptacle of the goddess’ pleasure. The goddess got up and went to her dresser, where she picked up the amazon tamer.

“You just did a good job at pleasuring your goddess. But now I will take care of other business.”

“Thank you, goddess. Uh, goddess?”

Arianna followed Velasca who had moved towards the door. Gabrielle could not hear what was said, but she saw Velasca laughing and the young amazon smiling happily in return. Both turned and came back to the cage. Velasca opened its door and let Arianna crawl inside. Then she locked it again and finally left the hut. Gabrielle looked questioningly at Arianna, who crawled towards her.

“Hi, Gabrielle. Lay down on your back.”

Gabrielle complied and the young amazon climbed over her body. Arianna was now kneeling above Gabrielle’s head, which gave the bard a nice unrestricted view of her pussy. The young amazon got a good grip of hair, before she explained.

“Velasca just told me she will spend the whole day fucking Xena and Ephiny. She wants to speed up the process of breaking them. This might have been a good chance to sneak around unsupervised and gather some more information, but I decided I wanted some nice undisturbed alone time with you instead, for some sexy oral exchanges. So, I have asked Velasca to lock me in with you and she was okay with it. And now I want that sexy mouth of yours on my pussy. Start licking!”

With these words Arianna pulled Gabrielle’s face tight into her crotch. In the back of her mind Gabrielle’s conscience tried to tell her that this was wrong, but the surprisingly forceful performance of her young friend was too much of a turn-on – especially combined with the smell of her pussy, which she had learned to love these last few days. She wanted, no she needed, to taste the juices which were the source of the odor. And within seconds Gabrielle had pushed her tongue deep inside the waiting hole.

For over a candle mark Gabrielle licked, sucked, and ate this pussy. Her jaw was aching, her face was almost completely covered in juices, but she was in Elysia, because she had brought her lover half a dozen orgasms. For the moment, they were resting in each other’s arms. After a while, Arianna turned slightly in Gabrielle’s embrace and gave her a light peck on the cheek, followed by one on her nose and one on her lips.

“Mhm, I love to taste my juices on you,” the young amazon murmured.

She closed the distance and kissed the bard again. It started again soft and light, but this time she did not stop there. She opened her mouth and pushed her tongue between Gabrielle’s lips. The bard immediately gave in and felt the tongue enter her aggressively. Their tongues dueled, but the young amazon gave no quarter and plundered Gabrielle’s mouth. The bard was heavily turned on by the way Arianna dominated her again. She was not consciously aware of it yet, but ever since Velasca fucked her that first time, she had started to mentally connect submission with great pleasure. Therefore, she actually loved this change in Arianna, who had mostly been shy and sweet in the beginning, then became a seductress and now was rather aggressive. Their kiss only ended because of lack of oxygen.

“I think it is time I’ll make you scream my name.”

Arianna whispered in Gabrielle’s ear, before she resumed kissing her. But now her hands were also roaming over the bard’s body. And one seemed to have a clear target in mind, as the right hand zeroed in on Gabrielle’s crotch. At first her fingers caressed the pussy lightly. Then index and middle finger were pushed together between the lips. The young amazon did not stop before she had entered Gabrielle’s vagina as deep as possible. With her mouth on Gabrielle’s, she swallowed her moan. Soon she was double invading the bard – with her tongue in the mouth and her fingers in the pussy. While the tongues resumed their former chaotic dance, the fingers began to pump in and out. Arianna was fucking the bard now rather forceful and had her writhing in pleasure. Gabrielle felt the heat rising, she was already close to an orgasm. Once again, lack of oxygen pulled their lips apart. Without slowing down the fucking, Arianna again whispered in the bard’s ear.

“Imagine, Gabrielle. Right at this moment, Velasca might be fucking Xena with her amazon tamer. Just when I have you on the edge, the Warrior Princess could be coming and shouting the goddess’ name in ecstasy. Just – right – now!”

“YESSS! OH ARIANNA, FUCK MEEE!”

Gabrielle came in an explosion of pleasure. Arianna cradled her and helped her with soothing words and loving caresses to come down slowly. She shifted both of them, so that she sat leaning against the side of the cage and was embracing Gabrielle who sat between her legs. This way she could continue to whisper in her ear, while the bard leaned against her and was happy to feel the soft breasts in her back.

“Isn’t this fun? I am glad I am here with you and not running around somewhere outside.”

“Yeah, this is great.”

Gabrielle hummed happily. She was still high from her orgasm and had no problem to ignore any thoughts about the perilous nature of their situation.

“And Xena has a good day anyway. She will be fucked for hours by Velasca. So, she will be in the throes of pleasure with plenty of orgasms, much too busy to think of anything else. I might be jealous of her, if I wasn’t with you.”

Immediately images of Velasca forcefully fucking her soulmate assaulted Gabrielle’s mind. And once again they were turning the bard on more than they were worrying her. Which in itself should be a reason for worry, but in Arianna’s arms she felt to be in a safe cocoon. She said as much to the young amazon who reassured her.

“Of course, that is okay. Velasca is so gorgeous, it is completely natural to fantasize about her, about her taking you or in this case taking Xena. I could get off on these images as well, the goddess impaling Xena with her huge amazon tamer, pushing it into her deepest core and the Warrior Princess being wrecked by one climax after the other. As I said, it’s natural. I get off on watching her fucking you as well, especially in her dominant way. She is a goddess, taking what she believes to be rightfully hers. Of course, I know what it feels like to be fucked by Velasca and about the incredible orgasms she can give you.”

Arianna had started moving her hands over Gabrielle’s body, caressing her, especially her breasts. The bard felt the fire in her belly grow once more, while the young amazon kept whispering seductively in her ear.

“So yes, the amazon tamer gliding in your pussy is a turn-on for me. But it’s not only you and Velasca I fantasize about. I also sometimes dream about the two of us in Xena’s cell. We are taking her every way we want. I am licking her pussy, while you watch, rubbing your own snatch while you do so. Or you are licking Xena’s pussy, while she has to eat mine. Even Velasca fucking you in the ass and forcing you to lick Xena at the same time is one of my fantasies.”

Gabrielle was now breathing heavily. All those erotic images Arianna had created were now invading her mind, mixing with pieces of the sex filled dreams she did have lately. The young amazon had now one hand on her pussy, while the other fondled her breasts. The bard was already incredibly wet again. The way Arianna took control once more even increasing her arousal. Especially the voice in her ear took her to new heights of pleasure.

“As you see, having fantasies is okay. Fantasies hurt nobody. They just make you wet, wet enough to take my finger deep inside. And it may be my finger fucking you, while you imagine it to be the amazon tamer and Velasca fucking you. That would be okay as well. I love you, but the goddess is so magnificent, it is completely natural to desire her. I would open my legs any time for her as well. And hopefully, tonight this will be the case again and she takes both of us any way she wants.”

This was again Arianna, the seductress. And her voice did its job once more, together with the hand in the bard’s pussy it brought Gabrielle to a very strong orgasm. Afterwards, they were resting for a moment. Arianna was sitting with her back resting against one side of the cage, her legs stretched out in front of her. On the other side, Gabrielle was lying on her side, head resting on a hand and facing the young amazon. Both were smiling contentedly and exchanging idle small talk. Arianna stretched her legs a bit and used the right foot to lightly caress Gabrielle’s abs.

“I love your body. You are in great shape.”

“Thanks, but yours is great as well. It might be more womanly, but I love that, especially your gorgeous breasts.”

Arianna held her breasts in her hands, as if she was weighing them.

“You like my puppies? Thanks, but your tits are nice as well.”

The young amazon had moved her legs slightly and was now caressing Gabrielle’s breasts with her foot. The bard felt the mood shift. It seemed as if the temperature in the room was rising again. She saw the light grin on Arianna’s face and mirrored it. She answered with a bit of a challenge.

“Yeah? Thanks. But I think yours might be more sensitive. And I think I would like to taste them later and test my theory.”

“You would, wouldn’t you? That might become a possibility later on. But first tell me, what did it feel like to suck my toes so submissively?”

“It felt actually quite arousing. I mean, I wasn’t surprised that it tasted so good. But I hadn’t expected to be so turned-on by the submissive gesture. I thought I would get those feelings only from being dominated by Velasca.”

“With the goddess it is probably natural for just anybody. But it is nice to hear you feel this way. Because then I would suggest you suck on my toes right now. And as a reward you will get to suck on my breasts afterwards.”

The young amazon used her big toe to caress Gabrielle’s face. Then she pulled her legs back.

“Thank you, Arianna, I love that idea.”

Gabrielle shifted around so that she was kneeling. She bent forward and placed a kiss on Arianna’s left foot. Then she started to suck on the toes. After long moments of laving these toes, she switched to the right foot and repeated her actions. Arianna praised her for it.

“Yes, suck those feet. You are doing a good job. It is as if you were born to service other women. I like this image and will hopefully memorize it. But now you may get your reward. Come here and suck on my breasts.”

Gabrielle happily complied. She felt already quite hot from these actions. Sucking on the breasts would be even better. She shuffled forward and closed her lips around the left nipple. Eagerly she sucked and licked it. Suddenly Arianna started to laugh. Gabrielle stopped and looked at her bewildered.

“Are you ticklish?”

“No, sorry. But I just had a very funny thought. A bitch is suckling at my puppies. Normally it would be the other way round.”

The bard had to chuckle as well.

“Well, remember, I am Velasca’s bitch, not yours.”

“Oooh, not even a little bit?”

“Okay, I am a little bit your bitch as well. Happy?”

“Very. And you can go back to sucking now.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

The bard resumed her oral worship of Arianna’s breasts, while the young amazon looked on. She was happy, as it filled her with satisfaction that the bard had for the first time referred to herself as a bitch. It was a joke, but it could only be a sign of further acceptance of her role as bitch of the goddess. For a long time, Gabrielle sucked on the breasts and even managed to bring Arianna an orgasm. She had been right; the young amazon had very sensitive breasts. When Arianna had calmed down a bit, Gabrielle placed one last kiss on the breasts. Then she looked up at her lover.

“I really loved this. Your breasts are so soft and beautiful. I am wet just from doing this. Therefore, I would really hope you will do me a favor and lick my pussy now. There is nobody in this world better at licking pussy than you are.”

“Well, we might come to that later. But you are not finished yet. There is one part of my body you have neglected today with your mouth.”

Gabrielle looked honestly surprised.

“I have sucked your feet, your pussy and your breasts and we have kissed. Which part of your body did I miss?”

Silently Arianna turned around, so that she was on all four and facing away from the bard. She looked back over her shoulder, wiggled her ass and smiled lasciviously.

“I want your tongue in my asshole. Lick it and we can talk about everything else.”

The request and its commanding tone send shivers down Gabrielle’s back. She felt her arousal increase massively and was happy to submit once again to her lover.

“Thank you, Arianna. I will try to bring you as much pleasure as possible.”

The bard changed her position to kneel behind the young amazon. First, she kissed both cheeks. Then she used her hands to pull them apart and open up the crack. A third soft kiss was placed directly on the anus. Next, she licked the whole area to lubricate it. When this task was completed, she stiffened her tongue and started to push it into the asshole. Arianna moaned.

“Yes, lick my asshole! And push your tongue deep inside.”

Gabrielle obeyed her lover and pushed the wet muscle as far into the asshole as possible. Once she had reached that point, she started to tongue-fuck her. When she had found a rhythm, the young amazon began to push back accordingly to help Gabrielle to reach as deep inside as possible. It did not take the bard long to bring Arianna to climax. The young amazon panted for a few moments. Then she asked for more. Gabrielle heard her and started to tongue-fuck her again. But this time, she combined the anal action with a finger in Arianna’s pussy. This way, she was double-fucking her and brought the young amazon three more orgasms. In the end, Arianna was shouting in ecstasy. Finally, she had the bard stop.

“Thank you, that’s enough for now. I need a breather. Velasca was right: rimming an asshole really does seem to come natural to you.”

They rested again in each other’s arms. When they woke up, it was already late afternoon. By now, the bard was very horny. She really needed this release. She begged the young amazon once more to lick her pussy.

“You promised me!”

“Yes, I did, didn’t I? But it has to wait a moment. Something more urgent has come up.”

Arianna moved around so that she knelt once again over the face of the bard.

“I’ve got to pee. So, open up, my little toilet!”

“You really want to use me while Velasca is not around?”

“Of course, I wouldn’t dare to disobey the goddess. And remember, you are beneath me!”

Gabrielle realized that the young amazon was completely serious. For her it seemed okay to humiliate the bard this way. It would be a further step into submission for Gabrielle to accept it despite of Velasca’s absence. She felt surprisingly thrilled at this thought. She suddenly wanted to do it. So, she only nodded slightly and opened her mouth. A beautiful smile lit up Arianna’s face. She adjusted her stance and pulled Gabrielle’s face a bit closer. Then she let loose with a happy sigh. A stream of golden piss hit the bard’s mouth. Since she had more experience, she managed to capture most of it and to gulp it down. When Arianna was finished, she ordered Gabrielle to lick her pussy clean from every droplet that might have escaped. Afterwards the young amazon lightly petted Gabrielle’s cheek.

”Good job. I could get used to this.”

Gabrielle blushed. She still felt the humiliation of the situation, but nevertheless it had made her even hornier than before. Arianna moved backwards and winked sexily at the bard.

“Well, now that we have further established the rules of our relationship, I will take care of your leaking pussy. We don’t want you to spill all these juices for nothing, after all. So, prepare yourself, I will suck you dry.”

Gabrielle opened her legs in eager expectation. When the wet tongue met her pussy, she squealed in pleasure. She almost came just from this first contact. And of course, although she managed to control herself for now, it did not take long for Arianna’s expert skills to make her come. The young amazon paused a moment.

“Was that enough or do you want more?”

“Oh please, Arianna, keep licking!”

“No problem, I will. After all I want you to know the reward for submitting to me.”

The young amazon resumed her actions and licked Gabrielle’s pussy. Again, her agile tongue seemed to be everywhere at once and she had the bard soon begging for more. Almost in record time another orgasm hit Gabrielle and made her scream. This time though, Arianna did not stop and just kept licking and sucking. The bard was already close to the brink, when the young amazon suddenly stopped. The goddess had entered the hut and now it would be her show. It would be an interesting night for the bard. Despite just having come twice, she was already desperate for another orgasm. So she was just in the mood, in which Velasca wanted to keep her, since it made her so easy to manipulate.

*+*+

On her way to the cage Velasca shed her clothes, showing that she was proudly wearing her amazon tamer. She looked down at the two younger women with a smirk on her face.

“So, did you have fun today?”

“Yes, goddess. Thank you for granting us this opportunity.” Arianna answered.

“Great. I had a fun day as well, so it was fucking fun all around. Gabrielle, come closer and you might get a taste of my fun.”

Velasca pushed her strap-on between the bars into the cage. Gabrielle accepted the offer without delay. She licked different parts of the phallus, from the base to the tip.

“Mhm, I know this taste, it is you. Thank you. And here it tastes like ... oh ... like Xena’s juices. You fucked her today?”

“Yeah, I fucked her for so long; she couldn’t have walked away even without her chains. It was great fun, although she almost destroyed my ear drums, when she screamed my name in ecstasy. She tries to keep quiet during the fucking, but once she comes it’s like she explodes. She very much loves to be taken with real force, the way only I can fuck her.”

Gabrielle was a bit subdued while she continued to lick the phallus. Suddenly she stopped.

“Here is a different taste. I think this might be Ephiny.”

“Correct, queenie, you really know your pussies. Ephiny is not as loud as Xena, but instead she never stops. She was begging me to fuck her more almost constantly. She loves my amazon tamer so much and can’t take it deep enough. ... Well, seeing how much fun we all had today, is there any need to have more sex tonight?”

“Oh, yes please, Velasca. I hope you will take me.”

“Okay, so you want to be fucked tonight?”

“Yes, please.”

“Then you must prove it. I want to see your enthusiasm. Fuck yourself on the tamer, while I hold it like this.”

Gabrielle did not hesitate. It was an awkward angle, so she had to turn around to take the phallus from behind. Of course, she also had to stay bend forward, since the cage did not offer enough height to stand. At least in this position (her legs straight, but spread wide, upper body bend forward at the waist to fit under the cage roof) she had a good grip at the metal bars to push back against the phallus. She had to work hard though to get the phallus inside her pussy, since she was lacking Velasca’s strength. But she was desperate to show the goddess her eagerness. Looking down she saw Arianna watch her with amusement, but obviously also turned-on, since she had one hand in her own pussy. Now that the amazon tamer was inside her vagina, the bard moved back and forth to fuck herself on its huge girth. Her watcher from below now shouted encouragement.

“Yes, Gabrielle, take the amazon tamer deep inside your pussy. I love to watch your juggling tits. And isn’t it funny how you use Ephiny’s and Xena’s juices as lubricant to fuck Velasca’s amazon tamer? It is as if their pleasure will make you come.”

Arianna’s words brought up images of Xena and Ephiny being fucked by Velasca. Together with the phallus she was riding that was enough to make Gabrielle come. Velasca was satisfied with the need the bard had shown and pulled her phallus out of the pussy and the cage.

“Hey, queenie, that was quite a good show. You really want to be fucked by your goddess, don’t you? The same goddess who has just fucked your two former lovers? Well, it’s your lucky night. It’s your turn now to be fucked like never before.”

Velasca opened the cage door for the bard. Outside Gabrielle waited in her usual kneeling position for further commands. The goddess ordered her to stand up and lean over the cage with her legs spread wide apart. Once the bard was in this position, Velasca stepped close behind her. With one hand she pressed Gabrielle’s upper body even harder onto the cage. Then she waited a moment to heighten her anticipation. Only when she felt the bard was ready, she entered her pussy with her phallus. Gabrielle was wet enough to take it with ease. Soon the goddess was fucking Gabrielle forcefully. The bard moaned when she felt the power of the goddess unleashed inside of her.

“Oh, yes, please fuck me as hard as possible.”

Velasca increased the rhythm of her pumping motions. The bard was pressed hard onto the cage. Arianna, who was still inside, now knelt directly under Gabrielle. She pulled both of her breasts through the metal bars, so they were in reach to suck on them. The bard shouted in ecstatic response when she felt the lips close around her nipple. After a while she switched from sucking to fondling the breasts with her hands. The young amazon moved her head so that her lips were near to Gabrielle’s ears, when she gave her a seductive message.

“Yes, Gabrielle, open your legs wide and offer your pussy to the goddess. It is hers to use it any way she wants. And remember, the reward is pleasure beyond your imagination.”

“Oh yes, please!”

The bard was already so very close. She tried hard to open her legs even wider and was rewarded with the amazon tamer hammering even deeper into her pussy. Gabrielle was steam-rolled by an incredible climax. The goddess never let up though and kept pumping the phallus into Gabrielle’s body – even faster and harder. The bard was quickly overcome by a second and third orgasm. Still the goddess did not stop. Gabrielle appreciated the effect of being fucked against the unyielding cage. It allowed Velasca to reach even deeper into her pussy than those other nights on the bed. Of course, it was also much more painful, but this just increased her pleasure, as she could experience the real strength of the goddess. She was begging to be taken and Velasca answered her prayers – repeatedly. Without mercy she hammered the amazon tamer into Gabrielle’s pussy, until the bard came four more times. In the end Gabrielle was almost hoarse from shouting Velasca’s name so often at the top of her lungs. But in her mind, it had been worth it, since these orgasms were even more powerful than any other, she had felt the last few days.

“You are almost as loud as Xena, when you scream my name. It’s hard to say who loves it more to be fucked by me.”

Gabrielle blushed. Only when she had recovered a bit, did she turn her head and answer.

“Thank you, goddess. This was really intense.”

“You are welcome, queenie. The best part is: this was just the start and we are about to go for round two.”

This announcement immediately made the bard feel hot. She felt Velasca’s hand on her right leg. It was lifted and after a slight turn placed onto the cage. This opened her even further and Velasca quickly took advantage. Gabrielle felt the tip of the amazon tamer at her anus. Velasca held onto the cage and with one extremely brutal push she buried the complete phallus in the bard’s asshole. Gabrielle howled in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Once again, the goddess had shown her no mercy. But it also felt oh so glorious to be at the center of so much power. And it did not take long and the bard felt only pleasure at being fucked so forcefully. Another orgasm was on its way. Arianna meanwhile had moved closer to the side of the cage and pushed one hand in Gabrielle’s pussy.

“Goddess, you are one horny bitch. The goddess is raping your asshole like there’s no tomorrow and your juices are streaming like a waterfall. You are so wet one could drown in your pussy.”

The young amazon pushed two fingers into Gabrielle’s vagina and began to fingerfuck her. The bard was delighted to be taken from both sides. The goddess set a hard hammering rhythm and Arianna copied it. The agile fingers moving in her pussy were a nice contrast to the huge phallus digging relentless in her asshole. The combination increased her pleasure even more. She was now so wet that the young amazon decided to add a third finger. The bard took it easily; after all, the huge amazon tamer had invaded her pussy just minutes before and paved the way. She was close to coming, when Velasca shouting at her pushed her over the edge.

“Yes, bitch, take it! Open your ass! Your ass is mine to fuck it whenever I want.”

“YESSSS!”

Gabrielle screamed in ecstasy. Once again, Velasca did not show her any mercy and continued fucking her. Arianna had taken advantage of the very short pause and added her fourth finger. The bard now felt deliciously full in both her holes, though the amazon tamer in her ass was of course still much more painful, because of its size and because of the force with which the goddess hammered it into her. But in this situation, all the pain was just added fuel for her pleasure. Despite all her orgasms before, she was already getting hot again. Suddenly she heard the seductive voice of Arianna.

“You know, Gabrielle, only a complete slut would be able to enjoy what will happen next. But you WILL enjoy it, because you are the bitch of the goddess. You want to make her proud. Your only purpose in life is to be fucked by her, or by her willing servant. The same goddess, who has just fucked your soulmate Xena, will now make you explode. Come for the Goddess and be hers!”

And with these words, Arianna pulled out her hand and held the thumb between the other fingers. Then she started to push her whole hand into Gabrielle’s pussy. The treatment of the last few days had trained the vaginal muscles of the bard and so it hurt only insignificantly, when the pussy was stretched. Inch by inch the hand moved further inside until finally it plopped through the ring of muscles. Arianna closed her fingers to a fist and started a rhythmic back and forth. Harder than one would have expected did she manage to fist the bard. Gabrielle was now fucked forcefully from both sides, though of course especially in her ass. Without the cage to hold onto, the bard would have been thrown around like a rag doll by the extremely powerful fucking. Her pleasure shot through the roof and she exploded with an unbelievable climax, just like Arianna had predicted. And of course, her two glorious lovers did not stop there. They gave her several more orgasms, before she blacked out. Luckily, she could not really fall, impaled as she was on both sides.

Gabrielle only woke up when wetness hit her face. It took her a few seconds to realize that she was on the table, with Arianna kneeling above her and pissing in her face. Out of instinct, she opened her mouth and tried to capture the golden fluid.

“It’s nice of you to join us again. The goddess expects you to be ready for her.”

Before the bard had time to really understand this, the amazon tamer was pushed forcefully into her pussy. Obviously, she was close to the edge of the table and Velasca stood between her legs. Gabrielle could not really look though, since she still tried to capture as much piss as possible. When the rain of piss stopped, she heard Arianna’s voice again.

“After we have used a toilet, we flush it.”

And a bucket load of cold water hit the bard’s face. Yet there was not really any time to react, since not only Velasca kept fucking her forcefully, but Arianna simply sat down on her face. Obviously, she expected Gabrielle to lick her pussy. And the bard did just that, after shouting a quick ‘thank you’. She was in heaven. Two of the things she had begun to love most in the world were happening at once. She was licking Arianna’s juicy pussy and the goddess fucked her with the amazon tamer. Soon the wetness on her face was again pussy juice and she had come several times from Velasca’s powerful fucking. Afterwards her goddess had another humiliation in store for her and had her lick the table and the floor to make sure there was no piss left anywhere. Her brutal lovers watched her from the bed. Arianna sat in Velasca’s lap, impaled by the phallus. The goddess used her supernatural strength to push her up and down slowly. The orgasm hit Arianna just when the bard was finished with her task. Then the goddess had Gabrielle crawl towards her and lick her boots, while she gave Arianna a second climax.

Next Velasca ordered them to kneel on the bed doggy style. Arianna was in front, since the bard had to lick her asshole. The goddess was the last in line, though she used the amazon tamer to work on Gabrielle’s asshole. She fucked the bard so hard, the latter was often pushed face first between Arianna’s cheeks. But Gabrielle tried valiantly to give as much pleasure as she received. Her tongue was working frantically in the amazon’s dark orifice. Only when she came herself, she had to take a short break to shout in pleasure and to thank the goddess behind her. Her back door was now used to be invaded. Therefore, Velasca had no problem to fuck her in deep strokes and bring her multiple orgasms. Afterwards the goddess decided to spend more time slow-fucking Arianna. Gabrielle had to kneel on the floor and was only allowed to watch. Despite the large amount of sex, they already had that night, she felt a little dejected by this decision. But her goddess seemed to have noticed it.

“Why the pout, queenie? Do you want more action?”

“Yes, goddess, I would love that.”

“Well, as you can see I am busy fucking Arianna. And as my servant she is more important than a bitch. But if you beg me real nice, I will order some royal guards in. You can entertain them and suck their pussies, while I continue fucking a real woman.”

“Thank you, goddess! Will you please allow me to suck some guard’s pussies?”

Gabrielle crawled closer to the bed and kissed the sole of the one boot she could reach. She had not hesitated for a second, although these guards had been the first to betray her, their rightful queen. That was the reason Velasca trusted them and made them her new guards. On a short command of the goddess two of them entered. Gabrielle had to kiss their boots and ask them respectfully to let her lick their pussies. Permission given she went to work and in record time brought first one then the other to a climax. Afterwards they fucked her in tandem, while Velasca was still torturing Arianna with her extreme slow-fucking. Finally, servant and bitch came at the same time, their shouts echoing through the village.

At the end of the night, Velasca had the bard clean the amazon tamer with her mouth. She looked down at her in amusement.

“So did you like this night, queenie?”

Gabrielle looked up tired, but nodded enthusiastically. Obviously, she could not talk with the huge phallus in her mouth.

“Okay, once you are finished you may beg me to repeat today’s program tomorrow.”

This time the bard nodded even more eagerly. Moments later, when had finished with the phallus, she kissed Velasca’s boots. The goddess nonchalantly dried the phallus with Gabrielle’s hair. At last, she responded.

“Okay, tomorrow I will fuck you again. And all the other stuff will happen as well. My servant will piss in your mouth. You will lick the pussies of the amazons guarding you. And during the day, I will fuck your soulmate Xena with my amazon tamer. All of this will happen, because you wanted it and begged me to make it happen.”

Gabrielle had only understood the ‘okay’-part. She was busy kissing Velasca’s boots to thank her. Later in the cage her sleep was invaded by erotic dreams. She saw herself in the cave with Xena, watching Velasca fuck her soulmate with brutal strength. And in her dream, she was shouting encouragement for every orgasm forced from the once proud Warrior Princess.

*+*+

A few days later, Velasca stepped up to the cage after lunch and opened the door. Arianna knelt slightly behind her, holding a tray.

“Hi queenie, today is your lucky day. You will get a present. Or rather, you will get three presents, but two are immaterial. So come here.”

Gabrielle was immediately curious and crawled towards Velasca to then kneel before her. The goddess turned to Arianna and picked an item from the tray. She explained its meaning once she was facing Gabrielle again.

“Your first present is the material one. I got you a nice collar. You will wear it from now on in my honor.”

She showed the collar to the bard. It was a dog’s collar, made from leather and adorned with several metal rings, to attach a leash, as well as a bronze plate, which seemed to carry an engraving. It looked to be very well crafted, but still it gave Gabrielle rather mixed emotions. Although she had become more or less used to be treated like a dog, she didn’t exactly love this part of her situation. Well, except when she was fucked like a dog by the dominant goddess, but that was beside the point. Velasca now allowed her a closer look at the bronze plate. The engraving read ‘Velasca’s Little Bitch’. The goddess explained it.

“This is your second present, a new nickname. ‘Queenie’ is no longer fitting, so from now on you are my ‘little bitch’. I want the world to see that you are mine. Your body belongs to me. I can do with it, what I want, and I will continue to fuck you whenever I want and where ever I want.”

These words send a flash of arousal through the bard. In a twisted kind of way, this came closer to a commitment ceremony than anything she had had with Xena, which was rather ironic. And of course, nowadays just the thought of being fucked by Velasca had her wet in no time at all. The goddess fastened the collar around her neck. The bard felt suddenly rather hot and truly meant it when she thanked her. She also bent forward and kissed her boot softly. Velasca obviously was satisfied with this reaction. She even pinched one of Gabrielle’s nipples playfully.

“Okay, little bitch, and now for your third present. We will take a nice stroll together. We will visit Solari, where we will watch Arianna lick her pussy. I had wanted to do that anyway, to find out why Arianna keeps returning there, but I thought this was a fitting occasion for it.”

This part had the bard almost ecstatic. After so many days trapped inside a room, and a lot of the time even in a small cage, she desperately longed for a chance to walk at least a bit. A real exercise for her legs would be great, meaning one where she not just opened them wide. She almost chuckled at her naughty thought. Next, she considered the reason for their walk. But that seemed quite okay as well. She would not mind watching Arianna doing Solari. She could not imagine many things more erotic than watching Arianna lick someone’s pussy, other than said someone being oneself, of course. The thought alone made her pussy leak like a faucet and she sure hoped that Velasca’s ‘whenever’ would soon be ‘now’. But she was not too worried. The goddess really took good care of her in that regard and made sure her sexual needs were always met. During the last few days Gabrielle had come to agree with Arianna: You really could trust Velasca, as long as you kept your own part of the deal.

While the bard had been deep in thought, Velasca had fastened a leash to the collar. Then she led her outside, followed by Arianna. Gabrielle had become so used to her current situation, she was not even consciously aware of her and Arianna’s nakedness. Of course, it was summer, so it was very warm and one did not need clothes. The few amazons outside looked in their direction, but other than bowing to the goddess when they were passed there were no further reactions. After half a candle mark, they reached the prison. Before they entered, Velasca warned Gabrielle that she was not allowed to speak with the other prisoners. Then she pulled on the leash and led Gabrielle inside.

The amazon prison had six cells, two each on the other three sides of the main hall. The door, through which they had just entered, was guarded currently by two of Velasca’s loyal warriors. Since the cells were only divided by metal bars from the main hall and from each other, Gabrielle could see all the inmates. She saw Solari and Eponin, each in a single cell across the room, and about a dozen other amazons, all of them belonging to “her” faction, in the other cells. They resembled what Gabrielle would consider the complete core of her following, other than Ephiny and Arianna. Many of them shouted greetings, though some of them also looked confused. Gabrielle only nodded in reply. She had no wish to anger Velasca. The goddess meanwhile had sat down regally on a sturdy chair next to the door and facing the room. Gabrielle knelt at her side without a prompt. Arianna stood on the other side, waiting for Velasca’s command. The goddess gave a short speech.

“In the last two weeks, I have whipped this young amazon several times.” She indicated Arianna. “Each time she had been seen in this prison, comforting one of the inmates. Since I want to know why she does it, I have decided to watch it myself. I believe she was licking Solari’s pussy the first time. So that’s what she will do again now, with her queen as a witness. And since the former queen doesn’t mind, she is here for the show. Arianna, you may begin.”

All the amazons exchanged looks while Arianna walked towards the other side. Solari had the right cell, where she sat on a pallet. One of the guards opened the door for Arianna, who entered the cell with a friendly greeting. Only at a prompt from the smiling Arianna did Solari start to strip. The whole situation had her in a light daze. But after a few soft words from the young woman who now knelt between her legs Solari’s confusion was replaced with acceptance. And it took only a few moments of Arianna working her “miracle tongue” on her pussy to bring an expression of pleasure onto Solari’s features. Gabrielle was watching the show totally entranced. She felt suddenly very hot. Velasca seemed to have spotted it. She turned to the bard and spoke to her.

“Do you like the show, little bitch?”

“Yes, it is very erotic.”

“Yes, it is, isn’t it? You are already quite wet, it seems. I can see the wetness leaking from your cunt, even smell it.”

All the other watchers looked in their direction and it was true. Since the bard was in her standard posture, with the legs opened wide, everybody could see the wetness glistening on her inner thighs. Gabrielle blushed lightly while Velasca continued.

“Would you like to be in Solari’s position? Would you like to have your cunt licked by Arianna?”

“Yes, Velasca, I would.”

“Okay, we don’t want to interrupt this show. But tonight, Arianna will be all yours, little bitch. She will bury her tongue in your cunt as often as you want. Or you can take her, if you prefer. She will be all yours, has to do anything you want. You just have to suck the cunts of my guards here, before we leave. They are very loyal and have earned it.”

“Thank you, Velasca. Of course, I will do it.”

Automatically the bard leaned also down and kissed Velasca’s boot. Once again, she was distracted by her raging libido. Combined with the fact that she had already become used to their carnal nights, she did not realize how this would look to the other amazons. For them it looked like Arianna risked punishment to comfort her friends, while Gabrielle licked the pussies of their enemies just for a fuck for herself. And she did not seem to care about Arianna’s willingness, either. Although Gabrielle was a woman of the words, she did not even detect the slight change in Velasca’s speech pattern and the way she made her look even more like a slut. Solari was now very near to her orgasm, so everyone concentrated on her again. Shortly afterwards she shouted when she came. But Velasca ordered Arianna not to stop. Since everybody liked the show, they should go for an encore. The pair took a little breather, but soon they were at it again. Gabrielle was by now lightly squirming; she was very much aroused. Velasca looked down at her in amusement.

“Something itchy? You seem desperate for a scratch, little bitch.”

Gabrielle just shrugged. She did not dare to speak right now, as her voice might have given her away. But the goddess had another surprise for her waiting.

“You would love to be fucked right now, don’t you, little bitch? That’s no problem; I can stuff your cunt, if you want. You can have a ride while we watch. Just sit in my lap.”

“May I? I would really like that.”

“Of course. I know what a horny cunt you always are.”

In another display of her incredible strength, she picked the bard up with the hands at her hips. She held her over her lap, facing away from her.

“Open your legs. It’s like we know you best, anyway.”

Velasca chuckled at her own joke. She put the bard down in her lap. Then she wrapped her arms around her and pulled the bard towards her.

“Play with your tits and keep your legs wide open. I will take care of the rest.”

Gabrielle did as she was told. She used both hands to rub and fondle her breasts. Lewdly she stretched the right one and sucked on its nipple. Her wide-open legs gave Velasca the free access to the pussy she needed to fuck it. The goddess pushed two fingers of her right hand inside and started to fuck the bard. With her left she massaged the clit. Gabrielle had to let go of the nipple in her mouth. She was now panting heavily. Suddenly she cried out in ecstasy. Velasca had just hit her g-spot. The goddess added a third finger and was now pumping the hand in and out with superhuman speed. Gabrielle was close to cumming. A string of expletives came from her open mouth.

“Oh, yes! Fuck! Oh, goddess, please, take me! Oh shit, harder, make me cum. Deeper! Use your glorious strength on my pussy. Fuck me, please, fuck me hard!”

Gabrielle was thrashing in the throes of passion. Drool was dripping from her mouth and the juices gushed forth from her pussy. With her hands, she was tugging on her nipples, while she had closed her eyes in bliss. But suddenly she heard Velasca’s seductive voice close to her ear.

“Open your eyes, little bitch. Keep watching. Look at Arianna’s body. Look at her tongue buried so deep in Solari’s cunt. Imagine it to be your cunt. Think about it, tonight you will have Arianna at your mercy, to do with her as you please.”

“Oh yes, it will be great.”

Gabrielle struggled to obey and open her eyes, but she was already on the brink of a massive climax.

“I am sure it will be. But since you two will be busy tonight, I have to find someone else for me. I think I will choose one of the women here and use her for target practice with my amazon tamer. Make her scream my name. Is that okay with you?”

“Sure, no problem.”

Coherent thoughts or speech were no longer possible. An incredibly strong orgasm was overwhelming her.

“Oh, goddess! VELASCA, I ‘M COMING!”

Gabrielle’s shouts were soon echoed by Solari’s. Watching her former queen and lover being fucked for all to see had been too much, especially coupled with Arianna’s unbelievable tongue action. Her body was jumping in climax and she was now completely in the thrall of the young amazon. At this moment Solari hated Gabrielle for obviously wanting to take advantage of Arianna tonight. Her lewd display would have made a street-whore blush and obviously she was selling out her most loyal followers just for a fuck. What a slut! This sentiment was shared by the other prisoners who watched Gabrielle now with contempt. Velasca had sampled some of the juices in her right hand and held it in front of Gabrielle’s face. The bard did not hesitate and eagerly sucked it clean. She was completely unaware of the atmosphere around her. Velasca put her down and got up. She motioned the first guard to sit down and Gabrielle immediately knelt before her. Making good of her promise, she quickly started to lick her pussy. Once the guard was done, the other took her place and was serviced as eagerly. Afterwards both wore big smiles when they took up their guard posts again. With a short tug on the leash Velasca had the bard ready to follow her. Arianna needed no prompt to join them. Before they left, Velasca made sure to choose her victim for tonight and gave a last good-by.

“Okay, the show is over. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.”

She laughed cruelly and turned away. A night of even more depraved games of sex and passion awaited them.

*+*+

It was now almost three weeks, since Gabrielle had been captured by Velasca. It had been a time filled with sex and extreme pleasure. The bard remembered some of the most erotic episodes when the goddess entered the hut. Just yesterday she had had a marathon fuck session with Arianna, from noon till late in the afternoon. The young woman had been even more eager than usual, which said a lot when it concerned Arianna. After one especially satisfying mutual climax, she told the bard what had riled her so much.

“I have just watched Velasca fuck Ephiny into total submission. I have told you how close she had been before, but today she has completely crumbled. After Velasca fucked her with the amazon tamer for over a candle mark, she has sworn complete loyalty to the goddess and declared her her queen. I think she is now addicted to sex, and not just to being fucked by Velasca. For the moment she is staying in her cell, since Velasca made her a sex-toy for the guards. Eight of them fucked her, one after the other, and she simply loved it. You should have seen it. The goddess was so magnificent and dominant. It is just natural, if you want to obey her. I mean, honestly, could you think of anyone whom you’d rather belong to?”

“Honestly? No, not really. I shouldn’t say this, but she really does fuck me like nobody else. It does feel good and, yes, natural to be her bitch. I mean, I’ve probably had more orgasms in the last week than my whole hometown in a year!”

“Maybe you should tell her. You know I am on your side, but I love the way we are living right now, with her to take care of everything and all this incredible sex each night, and us fulfilling her every wish.”

“Okay, I will think about it. I do love this. And I love you as well. But first give me your tongue. You know how much better I can think when you lick my pussy.”

Their mood had quickly become lighter. Arianna had giggled.

“Hey, that reminds me; you said she fucks you like nobody else. What about me?”

“Oh, we both know you are the greatest pussy-licker in the world. But you have to admit the way she fucks you with her phallus is just something else.”

“Yeah, I know. It just hits you so deep. She has definitely tamed me with it.”

Both had laughed and soon Arianna had complied with Gabrielle’s wish and buried her tongue once more in her pussy. They had sex all night, at dinner joined by Velasca, who fucked them both several times.

Gabrielle came out of her memories, when Velasca came to stand at her side. In her seductive voice, she asked the bard a question.

“Hey, little bitch, do you want some extra fun today and ride the storm?”

Gabrielle was intrigued.

“’Ride the storm’? What do you mean?”

“Remember, when you saw me as a whirlwind? What do you think would it feel like, if I did that with you in my arms, riding the tamer?”

“Oh, yes, please! That sounds incredible.”

“Okay, we will start right away. I will just cover your eyes as a precaution; otherwise, you might get sick from the motion.”

Gabrielle thanked Velasca for her thoughtfulness, while the goddess put a blindfold on her. Then she picked up the bard in one swoop move and set her on the table edge. Gabrielle opened her legs wide to invite the phallus in. She was now completely used to the huge strap-on, she could take it without a problem. She had had so much sex lately; she was almost constantly wet. Just one powerful push by the goddess and it was buried deep inside her, eliciting a moan of satisfaction from her half open mouth. Gabrielle crossed her ankles behind Velasca’s back; then she was picked up and cradled in strong arms. The goddess moved her up and down a few times, to make sure the phallus was in as deep as possible. Then they started. Within fractions of a second, they became a whirling blur. After a long phase of spinning around they stopped again. Gabrielle was screaming in ecstasy.

“OH MY GODS! That was unbelievable. Your phallus inside me was moving so fast. Oh, thank you, Velasca! I came at least three times. And I am close again, already. Please fuck me some more!”

“You really loved this, didn’t you, little bitch. Yes, my amazon tamer is buried even deeper inside you than ever before. Okay, time to show me whose bitch you are. Down on all four! I will fuck you now doggy-style.”

She let the bard down, who immediately went into the ordered position. Gabrielle wiggled her ass invitingly. She was showing more eagerness than a bitch in heat. Inwardly she had to admit how fitting her nickname really was. She would be sore again tonight, but she was sure, Arianna would use her tongue to sooth it. Velasca was now kneeling behind her, the tip of the phallus teasingly touching Gabrielle pussy lips. But the goddess did not move yet, both knew what was expected from the bard first, who did not hesitate and begged to be fucked.

“Please, Velasca, fuck me! Take me from behind. I am your bitch, yours to be fucked. I love the way you always fuck me so hard and deep.”

The bard in Gabrielle made her invent ever more verbose ways to beg. And her plea was heard, Velasca entered her pussy.

“You want my amazon tamer? Well, you get it. I bet nobody else has ever fucked you as deep as I do!”

“No, nobody has fucked me like you can. Please, give it to me, stronger, harder!”

Velasca did comply and fucked her with long, hard strokes. In no time at all she had Gabrielle at the edge of another enormous climax. But here she stopped, leaving the bard begging for more. In a more quiet moment, when the bard was trying to get some much needed oxygen in her lungs for a new round of begging, she realized for the first time that there seemed to be somebody else with them. Somebody was groaning, or at least it seemed so as she could not understand a clear word. She was still wearing her blindfold, as the goddess had not given her permission to remove it. So, Gabrielle could not know that they were no longer in the queen’s hut. In her whirlwind shape, Velasca had also teleported them directly into Xena’s cell. But the Warrior Princess was gagged, so she could only groan furiously, when she saw her enemy and her lover together. Velasca had correctly interpreted Gabrielle’s reaction and gave her an explanation.

“Oh, she is just gagged as a little punishment. I will remove it, when I fuck her later, so that she can praise my name again. Just like all the other times, when I fucked her.”

“Oh, of course; I am sure she loves to be fucked by you almost as much as I do.”

Velasca had chosen her words deliberately vague. So, Gabrielle naturally assumed it was Arianna, who was with them. Velasca replied.

“Yes, I think so, too. It’s okay; she is a good fuck herself. And I like her big tits.”

“Yes, they are great. But do we have to talk about her right now. Would you please continue fucking me!”

Velasca snickered.

“I can see what is important to you. But that’s okay; you are my little bitch, after all. What do you say, once I’ve made you come, I will give you another storm-ride. I think she can have fun with the guards instead. Or even better yet, I will tell the guards they can take her whenever they want, while we are busy together.”

“Yeah, whatever. She will like it; I’m sure.”

Gabrielle did not intend to be mean, but she was too distracted by Velasca, who had started again to pump the phallus into her pussy. Seconds later she climaxed with the name of the goddess ranking prominent among her shouts of ecstasy. Soon after, they left the cell during Gabrielle’s second “storm-riding” session, leaving behind a completely devastated Warrior Princess. Velasca’s plan had worked perfectly. While Gabrielle thought they were talking about Arianna, the Warrior Princess believed the bard spoke about her so condescendingly. Xena would now be convinced that Gabrielle cared more about fucking Velasca than the well-being of her lover. Therefore, the one person, who had helped Xena keep up her resistance against Velasca, had just dealt her the hardest blow possible. The goddess knew now that a few days being constantly raped by the guards, coupled with a few more sessions with the amazon tamer would be enough to have Xena’s mental walls crumble and fall completely. Soon the Warrior-Princess would submit to Velasca and become her willing slave.

The end