Wonder Woman's Daughter's Clothes-

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
argento
Overlord
Overlord

I admire Fury (Lyta), Wonder Woman's daughter, first introduced in Wonder Woman (vol. 1) no. 300. Although I'm not going to delve into her biography, I would like to talk about her wardrobe. Among her many appearances, my favourite is the one she wore in Earth 2 #8 (2013). Lyta is the daughter of the late Wonder Woman from Earth 2 and Steppenwolf.
In my opinion, Lyta and Diana fight villains together. I'm curious which costume looks better: classic Diana with Lyta from Earth 2, or both of them in Earth 2 clothes.
Here are the models. All of them are more voluptuous and hotter. :blush:
ww fury rop 1.jpg
ww fury rop 1.jpg (454.6 KiB) Viewed 699 times
Your comments are welcome.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Yup. got a comment, as this is relevant to my interests.

Lyta's best costume was when she was in Young All-Stars, the 'Young Justice' version of the All-Star Squadron. Stories were set in and around
World War II, but the comics came out in the 80s, of course, so the superheroine costumes were incredibly tight and very colorful.
The team was created by Roy Thomas and his wife Dann - Fury was created especially for the series.

Not only was Fury super-hot (and she had a super handsome and buff boyfriend - Iron Munro)
but so was the other female member of the team, who was topical to the period because she was a defector from the Japanese Empire:
Miya Shimada aka Tsunami. (Boy, would I love to see an Asian girl cosplay her at a Comicon. I'm sure you would, too.)
She was linked romantically with the other sea-related hero, Neptune Perkins.

So, here are our connections to Fury and Young All-Stars:

- Pittsburgh comic book artist (and current caricaturist) Howard Bender drew several issues of Young All-Stars in the 80s, including Fury and Tsunami,
and did a back cover pinup of Vendetta of Heroineburgh on our Issue #2.

- Last weekend, I was at Big Apple Con in NYC, and right across the aisle from me was Lou Hanna, who also drew several issues of Young All-Stars after Bender did. He had signed prints for sale of both Tsunami and Fury! He signed a copy of a Young All-Stars #28 for me (Part 2 of the "Sons of Dawn" story) which he drew.

- At Hershey Comicon this past summer, I had Roy Thomas sign several issues of Young All-Stars that he worked on with Bender.

So, I have about half of the 31 issues of this series from the 80s.

Here are Lyta and Tsunami in the group shot. A couple of the sexiest DC superheroines for sure!
young all stars.jpg
young all stars.jpg (215.98 KiB) Viewed 556 times
argento
Overlord
Overlord

shevek wrote:
4 months ago
Yup. got a comment, as this is relevant to my interests.

Lyta's best costume was when she was in Young All-Stars, the 'Young Justice' version of the All-Star Squadron. Stories were set in and around
World War II, but the comics came out in the 80s, of course, so the superheroine costumes were incredibly tight and very colorful.
The team was created by Roy Thomas and his wife Dann - Fury was created especially for the series.

Not only was Fury super-hot (and she had a super handsome and buff boyfriend - Iron Munro)
but so was the other female member of the team, who was topical to the period because she was a defector from the Japanese Empire:
Miya Shimada aka Tsunami. (Boy, would I love to see an Asian girl cosplay her at a Comicon. I'm sure you would, too.)
She was linked romantically with the other sea-related hero, Neptune Perkins.

So, here are our connections to Fury and Young All-Stars:

- Pittsburgh comic book artist (and current caricaturist) Howard Bender drew several issues of Young All-Stars in the 80s, including Fury and Tsunami,
and did a back cover pinup of Vendetta of Heroineburgh on our Issue #2.

- Last weekend, I was at Big Apple Con in NYC, and right across the aisle from me was Lou Hanna, who also drew several issues of Young All-Stars after Bender did. He had signed prints for sale of both Tsunami and Fury! He signed a copy of a Young All-Stars #28 for me (Part 2 of the "Sons of Dawn" story) which he drew.

- At Hershey Comicon this past summer, I had Roy Thomas sign several issues of Young All-Stars that he worked on with Bender.

So, I have about half of the 31 issues of this series from the 80s.

Here are Lyta and Tsunami in the group shot. A couple of the sexiest DC superheroines for sure!

young all stars.jpg
I encountered issues logging into this page, and I was preoccupied with my family's Christmas dinner when I saw your comment yesterday.
While I agree that the Fury costume is impressive, I envision Diana and Lyta together. I had considered dressing them in Earth 2 attire, but I am uncertain about its popularity. Additionally, I find Miya Shimada to be very attractive.
I apologize for the delay in my response.

Finally, I admire your extensive knowledge of comics.

I hope you had a happy holiday season.

Miya Shimada