BaBatgirl and that Darned Pussycat

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Batgirl and that Darned Pussycat
By S. Sneakly

Batgirl climbed to the roof of the Pink Sandbox Night Club. Robin had been last seen outside the Gotham City Museum of Architecture at about the same time Persons unknown were robbing the museum of the original plans to the Gotham Mint. While Catwoman’s connection to the plans were tenuous, she had been a person of interest in several recent criminal acts.

Peering down through the skylight into the otherwise empty club, Batgirl could see Robin on his back on a lush futon with Catwoman’s petit associate Pussycat lording over him. Pussycat was wearing the same pink minidress, tights and flat boots she had been seen wearing at her other robberies. Barbara realized that she was actually wearing a cocktail waitress uniform, replete with pink ears and a pink bowtie collar. Robin’s hands were behind his back and Pussycat had her’s down the front of his green tights.

It was clear to Batgirl, even from this distance, what Pussycat was up to. As Robin was only giving Pussycat nominal resistance Batgirl assumed that Robin may have been drugged. She had heard Robin was more than happy to take things too far with fans, but Pussycat was an arch-villain in training.

Needing to act quickly, Barbara grabbed the frame of the sky light and jumped hard against the glass, shattering it. She held tight to the frame as she started to fall through the opening. Using the frame as a grip, she let the shards of glass fall ahead of her and swung to land on the floor clear of the broken glass. She planted squarely on the floor in a crouch and stood to face the feline felon.

“That’s enough, Pussycat!” she put her fists on her hips in a defiant pose. She was certain they were the only three in the lair. “You can’t go sticking your hands in a hostage’s pants and think that is going to be okay….”

Pussycat leapt up and backwards in surprise, indignant at the sudden and destructive interruption.

Robin struggled up from the day bed, his hands still behind back. “Batgirl! How did you find us?”

Pussycat stepped between Robin and Batgirl “I’ll have you know that Robin and I are in a committed criminal relationship…”

“What?” was all Batgirl managed to say as Robin stepped forward and reached out with his right hand. His hand closed into a fist as it raced to make contact with the square of Barbara’s jaw.

“That’s right! I’m with Catwoman and Pussycat now!” Barbara had no time to block the punch and Robin had his full weight behind it. It connected with a ferocity uncharacteristic of Robin. Usually, he was the punching bag criminals would get worn down beating on before Batman would step in with his metal lined gloves.

For Batgirl it was an instant lightsout. She flew back with the impact and wouldn’t even remember hitting the floor.

Barbara woke to a smarting jaw and the glare of Catwoman’s stare, inches from her face. She tugged instinctively at the wrists and legs, only to find herself pulled in a tight spread eagle. Not only were her wrists and ankle tightly held, but her arms, legs and torso were pinned with a myriad of ropes zig-zagging across her body, holding her tight to the platform she was anchored to. The platform was too solid to be a bed but at Barbara’s feet there was what appeared to be a large square headboard draped in a shimmering gold drape.

“Welcome back, Batgirl.” Catwoman gave a malevolent smile. “How do you like the effect of my latest invention? I call it ‘Cataphrenic.’”

“What have you done to Robin?” Batgirl gasped, trying to control her rage.

“Well, Pussycat scratched him with a dose of Cataphrenic. It reverses the nature of the recipient, releases inhibitions and makes them very compliant with suggestions.” Catwoman was very pleased with her latest scheme. “I was hoping Batman would be the next one crashing through that window, but you’ll do well enough…”

“Robin and I are in a committed criminal relationship…” Pussycat wrapped her arm around Robin’s and leaned her head on his shoulder.

“You look surprised, Batgirl. Did Robin suckerpunching you catch you off guard?”

“No, his being straight does” Barbara pulled at her restraints, futilely testing them.

“Yeah, we were pretty surprised, too…”

“Under the influence of my Cataphrenic, Robin joined my gang in a life of crime and is going to be the first Henchman in my protogee’s own criminal enterprise…”

“You tell ‘em, Catwoman, baby…” Robin punched his fist, “Right? Doll face?” He looked adoringly into the face of Pussycat. “She and I are in it for the big hauls and bad assery.”

“You see, Batgirl? Boy Wonders will do anything for love…” Catwoman smiled watching Batgirl test the bonds pinning her down. “The question is, what to do with you?”

“You see the Cataphrenic will only be effective on the receptive mind. That’s why Robin is with Pussycat. He was already horny with those male hormones. At his age he’s a walking erection…”

“But, the question right now is, what is to become of you?”

“Cut me loose and surrender now, Batman will find this place as easily as I did.” Batgirl was in defiant mode. She knew it was unlikely, but she hoped that Pussycat or Robin would have qualms about moving ahead with Catwoman’s plans, whatever they are.

“You know Batgirl, I have always had a soft spot for Batman, but he can be such a stick in the mud.” She leaned down to Batgirl. Barbara could smell mint on Catwoman’s breath as she locked eyes with her captive crimefighter. “I bet you are a lot more fun casing a joint..” Catwoman looked down at Barbra’s heaving chest. “Or breaking and entering.”

Catwoman sat back, returning to a more business-like demeanor. “I’ll tell you what, if you agree to willingly take the Cataphrenic, I’ll cut you loose right now and I promise I will not make you or Robin hurt Batman. We’ll be long gone before he gets here.”

“Catwoman, there is no way I am going to willingly take your Cataphrenic. And even if I did, how long will it last? A few days? Eventually Robin is going to come out of that stupor and he isn’t going to just decide to stay at your side.”

Catwoman Smirked at Batgirl, “Ya’ know, the Dominoed Dimwit has a point…” She looked at Pussycat, “Robin is very compliant right now, but how do we know we can control him in the future?”

“Gee Catwoman, I hadn’t thought of that either.” Pussycat rubbed Robin’s arm. “What do you think, Stud Muffin?”

“Gee, Baby Doll, I think easiest way would be to have something to blackmail me with…. Something really heinous… unforgivable.” Robin punched his fist again.

“Ooooh… I like the way you think, Evil Robin.” Catwoman pressed an intercom button on the side of the table. “Manx, Angora bring up the cameras and some film…. We’re going to make some home movies!”

“Catwoman, what are we going to have Robin do?” Pussycat clapped her two mittens together in excitement.

“Evil Robin, you are going to sexually assault Batgirl and we are going to film it! If you ever try to leave the gang without our permission, we are going to makes sure it get sent to every newspaper in Gotham and the original will end up on Commissioner Gordon’s desk.”

Barbara dropped her head back to the table. This was not the direction she had wanted it to go.

“Alright then,” Robin was suddenly unbuckling his Utility belt and stepping up to the platform. A notable erection rapidly forming in his green tights.

“Err, Catwoman?” Pussycat was suddenly deflated, her bubbling enthusiasm diminished. “Uhm, Evil Robin and I have formed a committed criminal relationship. He’s not allowed to sexually assault anyone but me…”

“Don’t worry, Baby, you’ll always be my first sexual assault…” Robin was having trouble with his belt in his enthusiasm to get at Batgirl.

“Don’t worry, Pussycat,” Catwoman saw the problem. “This is so we can keep Robin evil and by your side”

“Yeah, but Catwoman, weren’t you going to give Batgirl the Cataphrenic? So you could have her as your romantic protegee?” Pussycat was visibly shaken at the idea of Batgirl and Robin having sex and then being in the same gang.

“And?” Catwoman had her own plans, but this was about keeping Pussycat happy.

“Well, if we film Robin forcing himself on Batgirl and then make Batgirl part of the gang, doesn’t that ruin the whole point of film Robin doing heinous sexual things to Batgirl…. Everyone will say it was consensual.” Pussycat looked down at her little pink shoes. “I mean, them having sex won’t be much of a blackmail threat…”

“Good point, what would you suggest?” Catwoman had been thinking that sloppy seconds on Batgirl would be a fair compromise on making sure Robin was permanently part of the gang.

“Well, what were you planning for Batgirl if the Cataphrenic doesn’t work on her?”

“You know, the usual. A grisly, perverse death…” Catwoman was catching on to where Pussycat was going.

“Why don’t we have Evil Robin kill her?” Pussycat gave Catwoman a wan, pleading smile. “We can film it and pretty much any crime he commits after that will be nothing by comparison.”

“Baby Doll, I love the way you think, I’m going to fuck her lights out and then kill her….”

“No Robin, you are just going to kill her and we are going to film it…” Even Catwoman was taken aback by his enthusiasm. Robin’s erection had become even more pronounced when the subject of murder came up.

“Can I watch the movie afterwards?”

“Yeah, sure. You two can watch it on date nights.” Pussycat clapped her Pink mittens together Excitedly. Catwoman rolled her eyes, “kids.” Not only was she giving up making Batgirl as her sex toy, but she was going to have to put up with Robin and Pussycat being all twenty-ish sure hormonal.

“Robin, Why don’t you show Batgirl what she’s won for tonight’s entertainment.”

“Sure Catwoman,” Robin went to the end of the platform and pulled at the garish gold fabric.
Barbara could hear the cloth tearing as it caught sharp edges of the device that it was covering.

As the sheet fell away, what Barbara had assumed to be some sort of headboard turned out to be a large steel frame that rose up at a right angle from the platform and at height of three feet was met with a crossbeam studded with metal teeth across it’s edge. They were made of sheet metal triangles that had been welded onto the leading edge. Across the bottom push hard at the frame was a pair of enormous metal springs.

Batgirl looked at the metal monster. The only thing that preventing it from snapping shut on her midsection was a bundle of ropes that had been twisted together and hooked to the very top of the cross bar.

For the first time since being captured, Batgirl was in terror. This device was crude, but certainly deadly and would rival in agony anything she had ever seen from any of Gotham’s Arch Criminals. The bundle of ropes were stretched wire tight and was as thick as her forearm.

“A giant mouse trap!” was all she could manage to blurt out.

“No, Batgirl, a giant Bat-trap. Meee-ooow” Catwoman dropped down close to Batgirl’s cowled face, drinking in the terror in her eyes. “I had planned on letting the ropes burn through, so we could watch without getting out fits coated in blood, but I think this is going to be much… much more… interesting… Don’t you?”

Robin’s erection had grown to a tent pole inside his green tights. Manx and Angora had finished setting up two movie cameras to document Evil Robin executing Batgirl.

“Evil Robin, I want you to pick up the knife and saw through those ropes and kill Batgirl. Do you understand?”

“Are you sure I can’t fuck her first?”

“No you can’t,” Pussycat was tinged with anger at her partner in crime.

“It would be really evil…”

“No, Robin, you just get to kill her…”

Robin stepped over to the end of the Platform and looked at a selection of knives resting on his side of the springs. He selected one with a saw toothed edge. “This one will take some time…” His free hand dropped to his rock hard cock.

“Batgirl, each one of those teeth, when released, will instantaneously release two thousand pounds of force, the same bite force as a fifteen foot long tiger shark… completely across your torso.” Catwoman was getting into the moment. She had always sexualized her sadism and watching Robin the Boy Wonder sporting a massive hardon while executing the shapely young crime fighter was giving her a surprising level of arousal. Pussycat’s instincts about having Robin purrmanently committed to a life of crime was not only smart, but deliciously entertaining.

“Here,” Catwoman tossed a pink kitty mask to Pussycat. “Why don’t you make sure Robin gets maximum enjoyment out of his first kill?”

Pussycat gave a delighted squeal, realizing she could draw at least some of his attention away from the trapped Batgirl. She put the pink Mask on and walked around the trap so she was directly behind Robin and the giant death trap.

Reaching around from behind Evil Robin, Pussycat slipped her small, delicate hand down Robin’s shorts, and freed his cock from the fabric confines. Now that his cock was in open air, Pussycat started rubbing her fingers around the sweaty member in time with his sawing motion of the blade across the ropes.

Robin closed his eyes in ecstasy as felt Pussycat jerking her grip up and down his shaft. Robin cock, stiff as a rod, started to dribble pre-cum, lubricating Pussycat’s fist as she became more and more engrossed in Jacking off her boyfriend. Each slice of the knife parting more strands of the taut rope.

Catwoman, enthralled at the scene playing out in front of her, made a guttural purr as the action unfolded, watching Batgirl writhing in a futile attempt to escape her fetishy fatality.

IS THIS THE END OF BATGIRL???
BI-SEXUAL OR JUST BI-SECTED???
IS ROBIN GOING TO HAVE PUSSYCAT AS HIS REACH AROUND SUE???

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EXCITING EPISODE
SAME BAT-TIME
SAME BAT-CHANNEL

This is another of my one-off Batgirl perils. It is not going to have a part two and is mostly a re-imagining of how another classic Bat-trap SHOULD have been done, if I was running the show....

This episode and trap is one of my favorites, conceptually from the pre-Batgirl series. I love Leslie Gore as Pussycat. She certainly would have gotten my attention with the short skirt and big tits. I like the dynamic between her and Catwoman (and the fact that Catwoman is a full head taller than the petit Pussycat). My vision of what Robin would be like as villain goes along with the idea that he would be a massive freak if his true nature were unleashed. The trap itself is another huge draw to this episode. Partly because it would be so nasty and partly because of Robin’s participation in it.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

NO! Permanent cliff-hanger!!! :) :)
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I always did want an an erotic version of this episode, but Robin was definitly not submissive after the drug.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Dazzle1 wrote:
4 months ago
I always did want an an erotic version of this episode, but Robin was definitly not submissive after the drug.
Because of the relatively simple build for the trap, I thought this would be a good candidate for Bondage Cafe version, possibly with ogirl/Nylonika version.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Dazzle1 wrote:
4 months ago
Because of the relatively simple build for the trap, I thought this would be a good candidate for Bondage Cafe version, possibly with ogirl/Nylonika version.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Very nice. I’m hoping the other Robin (Amanda) makes an appearance, if not in this story, another one in the future.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

IMSancho wrote:
4 months ago
Very nice. I’m hoping the other Robin (Amanda) makes an appearance, if not in this story, another one in the future.
This story was percolating in my head for a while. It took just a couple of mornings to write. I am not sure when I am going to feel like doing a full story in the near future. A full multi chapter story can take quite a bit of work (months). I have been kicking around an update, steampunk Penelope Pitstop story. I would probably make something like that more of a traditional steampunk novel.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

I added this story to my DeviantArt page, which I am using as an online archive of my writings. I have already posted 18 chapters of one-offs and a couple of my full length stories, like Batgirl and the Pirate Princess and Batgirl vs the Crime School for Girls (which I’ll punish posting next week). I also plan on posting my Batgirl vs the Joker story and an OC adventure called The Perils of Penelope Youg-Jugs (the Heroine Danger Babe) along with some sample chapters from my novel Bridgett Bonds:Grrl Trap.

Stop by, have a look, leave some feedback…

https://www.deviantart.com/sneakly