SUPER DIVA - COMPANY PROPERTY 1080P

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

Check out the video on our Loyalfans page https://tinylf.com/ZLxbZfMiK4GB and follow for a 20% discount on this clip till the end of the month. Or you can subscribe for 25% off all of the already discounted clips on our video store

The Glaze International held a grueling series of tryouts for it's new Superheroine program. the best of the best have received an approved formulae to alter and enhance their DNA granting them unpredictable powers and abilities.

Super Diva is very happy to be the companies top recruit and is honored to have a meeting with the great Mr Glaze himself. Her powers haven't manifested yet and it normally takes days for the formulae to take full affect but already her costume is making her feel powerful and heroic.

Mr Glaze makes some odd requests and SD's initial instinct is that something is wrong but she finds herself feeling his suggestions aren't unreasonable as she takes more time to think about it. Even though the odd music she hears makes it hard to focus.

When she remarks on the music he seems surprised and says something to himself about super-hearing. Finally SD shakes off the effects of the subliminal signals hidden in the music but Glaze has escaped. She can only imagine his plans involving fully compliant young Superheroines as nothing more than company property.

Glaze's nefarious plans were uncovered soon after he fled from SD. A legion of superpowered young woman fully under his control to dominate the world. Now working for herself but on behalf of the government SD has tracked Glaze to a nation with no interest in extradition. Unfortunately for him they also have to interest in trying to stop a superheroine determined to bring a villain to justice.

Glaze seems unconcerned at SD's appearance and has moved past the subliminal acoustic control method and instead has used a protype of the Photo-mesmerizing device seized from Lex Luthor many years ago. SD is overconfident and soon falls to the devices effects.

Once again SD has tracked down where Glaze has been covertly running his corporate empire. She is hellbent to bring make Glaze pay for her humiliation at his hands in their previous encounter. She has take precautions and had her mask upgraded with technology that defeated Luthor's device in the past. Unfortunately Glaze anticipated this and modified the device. Not only does it penetrate her protection but now it compels a level of passive obedience to his commands.

After having his way Glaze secures Super Diva to a bondage chair so that he can have a bit more fun before making his escape ... To Be continued!!!
Last edited by WonderKenna 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
bpdiddle
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Super excited to watch! I just had a question - The link you included says 1080p, but the banner below the video says 720p. I just wanted to confirm that the download would be 1080p?
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

Good catch. It looks like it was improperly converted. We'll have the 1080p soon
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

bpdiddle wrote:
3 months ago
Super excited to watch! I just had a question - The link you included says 1080p, but the banner below the video says 720p. I just wanted to confirm that the download would be 1080p?
it is the correct link now
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Pretty damned hot.
shzam
Henchman
Henchman

Hey looks like the 720p version includes stream and download while the 1080p version only includes streaming it?

I missing something?
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-01-21 002336.png
Screenshot 2024-01-21 002336.png (2.57 MiB) Viewed 4092 times
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

shzam wrote:
3 months ago
Hey looks like the 720p version includes stream and download while the 1080p version only includes streaming it?

I missing something?
It's fixed. Our default is supposed to be downloads enabled but for some reason it's not and it took 2 hours for the video to get approved and in that time you can't make any changes. Just fixed it this morning
bpdiddle
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thank you so much! Appreciate all the updates
Falleen
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hi Kenna, or anyone who has bought the movie: are there any facials in this movie?
Also, will there be a sequel to this movie, given the "To be continued"?
Thank you. :)
bpdiddle
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Falleen wrote:
3 months ago
Hi Kenna, or anyone who has bought the movie: are there any facials in this movie?
Spoiler
There's a partial facial in the middle (some of it ends on her face but most of it ends in her mouth)
shzam
Henchman
Henchman

Bought it! Well worth the price, great video :)

Who is the actress? she did a great job and is super sexy.
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

Falleen wrote:
3 months ago
I see your first question was answered. Thanks BP

There is a continuation filmed to be released before the end of the year
Falleen
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

bpdiddle wrote:
3 months ago
Falleen wrote:
3 months ago
Spoiler
There's a partial facial in the middle (some of it ends on her face but most of it ends in her mouth)
Thank you!
Falleen
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

WonderKenna wrote:
3 months ago
Falleen wrote:
3 months ago
I see your first question was answered. Thanks BP

There is a continuation filmed to be released before the end of the year
Thank you for letting me know Kenna. This actress is extremely hot!
Also, I'm noticing a higher frequency of superheroine releases from Primal compared to the last few years.
Is this a new trend we can expect, or just a momentary thing?
bpdiddle
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

shzam wrote:
3 months ago
Bought it! Well worth the price, great video :)

Who is the actress? she did a great job and is super sexy.
Actress is Caitlin Bell! Definitely agree she did an amazing job!
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

Question for everyone. Did you like the masks? Would you rather see bare face for the whole video?
bigums
Henchman
Henchman

WonderKenna wrote:
2 months ago
Question for everyone. Did you like the masks? Would you rather see bare face for the whole video?
She was wearing a mask?!?!? :giggle:
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

WonderKenna wrote:
2 months ago
The masks were amazing, especially the blue one.
shzam
Henchman
Henchman

Yea masks were amazing!

If there is a mask removal would love for it to be a big thing, heroine in despair and desperate, villain shocked by the identity reveal or at least her beauty.

But would love the mask removal to be at or near the end.
CIA
Sargeant
Sargeant

Good god! What size is that rack!
mcarvalh
Henchman
Henchman

WonderKenna wrote:
2 months ago
I always prefer my superheroines with a mask that gets removed at the end. The idea of exposing the superheroine secret identity is something that I really enjoy.
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

We've just put out a new release. This one was shot with no mask, we plan to do more with masks in the future. The question I have is about our new male actor Richard Glaze. he is in this release and the newest. Any feedback?
bpdiddle
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

WonderKenna wrote:
2 weeks ago
We've just put out a new release. This one was shot with no mask, we plan to do more with masks in the future. The question I have is about our new male actor Richard Glaze. he is in this release and the newest. Any feedback?
Some of his lines were really quiet/delivered slightly awkwardly, so I couldn't make out what he was saying at times. Other than that though, no complaints. He has the looks for heroes/villains, and he's done a pretty solid job so far for me. Wouldn't mind him in more videos.
Falleen
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

WonderKenna wrote:
2 weeks ago
I find he's perfect for these roles. The emphasis should always be on the ladies, and I don't find him distracting. He has the traditional look of a hero or villain, yet his performance is understated, allowing the ladies to shine. Oh yeah: and he doesn't have a distractingly gigantic schlong, like other performers. So definitely keep him if you can.

I also wanted to say, I'm very happy your company is putting out more releases. I would love to see Amber Alena return. She was FANTASTIC as Power Girl. I always love the scenarios where the heroine willingly gives in on her own, rather than being forced by some mind or body control.
mcarvalh
Henchman
Henchman

WonderKenna wrote:
2 weeks ago
I think he did a decent job. The only complaint I would have is that he appears to be taking it too serious. The thing that made me a huge fan of Michael was that he appeared to be having fun playing the role of the villain. His expressions and some of his lines would make the movie more enjoyable, but time goes by and he may want to retire. There were other guys that also worked in Primal movies that approached the material with a similar attitude and made the whole movie experience more enjoyable. I always had the impression that Michael really enjoyed creating superheroine related content. Regardless of the performance of the new guy, I will continue to support your productions. I second the comments of someone else. For me the actresses are the key factor not the male talent.

If you do not mind me asking, is there any chance of us ever seeing Syren de Meer playing a superheroines in a Primal Movie? She worked in several Primal productions, but she never played a superheroine.

Thanks for Super Diva and for the new movie. As long as you issue them, I will be there buying them.
CIA
Sargeant
Sargeant

What's the actress's name? That's a serious rack!
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

CIA wrote:
1 week ago
What's the actress's name? That's a serious rack!
Caitlin Bell :)