New Stuff From Villain (Superheroines Demise) and more.

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
villainofsooperhero
Producer
Producer

I never really left but I got caught up in a lot of life stuff that distracted me. Along the way, people have reached out to ask about old stuff and it got me interested in making it available again. I spent a good amount of time building a completely new site but the banks went through it with a fine tooth comb and apparently cake decorating gel as blood is not kosher - as aren't many things today. Patreon was a giant waste of time and DA has its policies as well, but I'm slowly making everything available, including new stuff I continue to produce at https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain

I've shot and released 4 new videos in the past month with several more in the can. Blue Sparrow, Purple Avenger, Red Devil and Black Spidergirl vs Dark Cloud and those are at my https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/48875 ... erheroines. They were all customs so they cater to some specific tastes which is cool but I might have shot them differently if they weren't customs. Basically, heroine defeated and brought to O. A liner note, in all the years I've been doing this, I've never seen an actual female ejaculation. (Blue Swallow) In fact, I don't think I've seen a female ejaculation in real life ever. I didn't think it was a thing. I've seen wetness, but this was something different. The videos are here. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/48875 ... erheroines
shevek
Producer
Producer

Darkshade Villain, you're back!!

I know we've been talking a bit today on DA, but I just wanted to post here as well and let you know that you are a big inspiration.

I discovered SHIP because of you and DanO in 1999 - somehow randomly coming across both of your sites (and a few others, many of which are long gone, such as SHIB) while surfing the web at the 24-hour Kinko's in downtown Pittsburgh. (This same Kinko's used to employ a locally known comic book artist who eventually did pinup covers for Heroineburgh many years later, and my roommate worked there as well, which was how I scored the free computer usage since I didn't have one at home. So it was a hub of Gen-X creativity.)

At the time I didn't have a credit card or any way to purchase things online, so instead I just accumulated a stack of color printouts from the Kinko's machine. I think I still have many of them, with printouts of Wren and Chloe and many others in their costumes. Probably 100 or so sheets.

It was this nascent customer base (there was no SHF yet, and no social media) and many other subsequent influences (from Black Scorpion to FemForce to Danger Dolls to George Perez to Logan Cross to Heroes of the North, etc) that eventually led me much later in 2016 to create my own universe of superheroines in spandex (albeit PG-13) once I had the means to do so.

A quarter of a century later, I finally made my first official legitimate purchase from you today! I got the Blue Swallow video, and while I do have some critical thoughts about it, I'll leave those aside because it was just an incredible pleasure to own a brand-new creation from one of the earliest progenitors of what we know as modern SHIP (Steve Steele always says he did it first, but whatever).

I hope you do lots more new material, and that you can involve some special effects, feats of strength and transformations in addition to the very stimulating sexiness. Keep the camera rolling and the spandex tight!!
villainofsooperhero
Producer
Producer

Thanks man. I never really did any kind of market research on the demos of the fan base in this genre. But, the people that I've gotten to know and talk to through all of this, are mostly gen x, as am I. What in the hell happened to us? I'm guessing it's some of the influences you mentioned, and for me some other imprinting type events that happened along the way. I'm not sure about Millennials or Gen Z - probably some boomers here and there that get into it, or atleast did. I guess I better make this stuff available before we all croak.
Regarding Blue Swallow - thanks for the purchase. I was reluctant to post the new previews here because I respect this forum and have never gotten too spammy on this site. I spent about 3 months in the hospital in 2023 due to a nasty accident, and layed there thinking about all this stuff. I'm not 23 anymore, but prior to my accident I was still surfing, mt. biking and playing in an adult baseball league, so it's not like I physically am out of the game, but I sure as hell was this time last year. Making those videos was part of my recovery (mentally) just getting back into it. They were customs as I mentioned and catered to very specific things I wouldn't have done. With all that said - I also ran into some technical issues with equipment and had to film on backup stuff so the new videos are my foray back into this genre and back from the abyss. I hope this doesn't sound like a go fund me moment - not the case at all - just a short explanation of where I was and what happened. This kink has always been therapeutic to me and I hope it continues to be. While I was unable to get any nurses to dress up as batgirl for me, I did plenty of imagining and came up with some great costume ideas and scenarios that I'm looking forward to shooting.
Regarding Kinkos - that's a funny story - because I think you aren't alone in those experiences at the good ol' copy store. Is there still a kinkos? I don't even know. But access back then wasn't as easy as it is today. In the time since I started doing this, the world has changed and now is a much different social landscape in so many ways. Went to a concert recently and nobody was watching - everyone was on their phones. It freaked me out. That wasn't a thing when I started sooperhero.com. The other change is a whole new woke world and what's kosher and what isn't is very subjective these days. There used to be a set of spoken as well as unspoken rules. Now it's arbitrary and goofy. Gotta roll with the times I guess. I've made a lot of material for my own personal enjoyment that I wouldn't have even been able to put up back in the wild west of the 90's.
Anyway, the new stuff definately has some elements that I like, definately has some shortcomings, but I thought it was relevant enough to post. I've seen a lot of content over the years, but this is authentic in what you are seeing is actually happening to her. (the O's.) If nothing else, it's genuine.
Villain