SHL - LoFi Tape 04 - Ultragirl - RACHEL ADAMS

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
SHL
Producer
Producer

Intruder_Tape_04_017.jpg
Intruder_Tape_04_017.jpg (536.64 KiB) Viewed 1829 times
Price: STANDARD PRICE $25
Length: 57 Minutes
Size: 2K: 4GBs / 1080P: 2GBs

RELEASE DATE: OUT NOW

Version Information:

Download comes with: 2K, 1080P downloads of film

Starring:  Rachel Adams / Ben Hill

Synopsis: Ultragirl arrives back to her hotel, evidence in hand of the corrupt criminal the Kingpin. Unable to process the data herself, she begins to change into costume as a means to head back to HQ. Unbeknownst to her - Kingpin has hired Intruder to stop her. Intruder makes quick work of Ultragirl with chloroform, her superpowers working overdrive to keep her conscious. Before Intruder can play with the heroine, he first needs to find the memory card she has stolen.  

PURCHASE HERE
http://www.superheroinelimited.com/lofi-tape-04
DOWNLOAD TRAILER
https://we.tl/t-vsX450w76D

Synopsis

Ultragirl has procured some intelligence on a mission and places it into a memory card. While changing/undressing into her costume - she is attacked and chloroformed. Dizzy from the chloroform - the villains strikes are debilitating. Ultragirl succumbs to the attack and overwhelming amount of chloroform she endures. Ultragirl is now unconscious… her villain slowly undresses her to reveal her costume under her civilian outfit. Any signs of life - she is repeatedly chloroformed to keep her under as he has his fun. She is molested, debooted, strangled and her breast are revealed. Ultragirl is allowed to wake up long enough to understand her predicament before its lights out for the heroine.

Content
  • Pantyhose
  • Civilian Outfit (with pantyhose)
  • Attacked while in Civilian Outfit
  • Chloroformed while in Civilian
  • Extended… very very long… chloroform scene
  • Chloroform heavy film (not joking)
  • Undressed to reveal costume underneath
  • Repeatedly chloroformed to keep unconscious
  • Belt Removal
  • Molested in costume
  • Debooted
  • Wedgied
  • Placed in bondage
  • Slight strangulation
  • Breast revealed
  • Ending: Heroine loses, left unconscious dragged off bed
PURCHASE HERE
http://www.superheroinelimited.com/lofi-tape-04
DOWNLOAD TRAILER
https://we.tl/t-vsX450w76D
Intruder_Tape_04_015.jpg
Intruder_Tape_04_015.jpg (478.59 KiB) Viewed 1829 times
Intruder_Tape_04_016.jpg
Intruder_Tape_04_016.jpg (632.65 KiB) Viewed 1829 times
Intruder_Tape_04_027.jpg
Intruder_Tape_04_027.jpg (505.54 KiB) Viewed 1829 times
Intruder_Tape_04_030.jpg
Intruder_Tape_04_030.jpg (525.89 KiB) Viewed 1829 times
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I like Rachel Adams and this looks good. If she is killed at the end, I will have to pass. I like corruption or mind control or just letting her leave. Not crazy about the heroine being killed.
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Bronson881 wrote:
1 month ago
I like Rachel Adams and this looks good. If she is killed at the end, I will have to pass. I like corruption or mind control or just letting her leave. Not crazy about the heroine being killed.
I'm with you on death being a line I can't cross. Growing up with Batman 66 & the bronze age of comics permanently instilled that in me.
SHL
Producer
Producer

Bronson881 wrote:
1 month ago
If she was killed it would be stated in the detailed post above

She isn't
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

I just purchased this video, it had everything I could have asked for. Tons of chloroform knockouts and an amazing actress. Love the LoFi stuff like this. Please keep these coming !!