Dominating via beatdown or sexual/sensual domination

General discussions about superheroines!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

On a tangent from the Great Beatdown question.

I am not the biggest fan of straight vicious beatdowns, I don't find them erotic.

I prefer it when a heroine/hero or even a villaness has her mind and body betray them through stimulation, sex and mind games.

Thoughts?
Asf12
Neophyte
Neophyte

Male on female violence/beat downs is a massive turn off for me. In fact I’m not at all interested in seeing men! Just interested in seeing beautiful superheroines and villainesses. However, (somewhat hypocritical ) I do find any sort of FvF power control very erotic, including beat downs. Though I prefer FvF sexual betrayals via mind games etc, and I love a good FvF power drain - especially to the point of no return. And I really dislike excessive gore. …just thought I’d share that with the group! Haha
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Asf12 wrote:
2 weeks ago
Male on female violence/beat downs is a massive turn off for me. In fact I’m not at all interested in seeing men! Just interested in seeing beautiful superheroines and villainesses. However, (somewhat hypocritical ) I do find any sort of FvF power control very erotic, including beat downs. Though I prefer FvF sexual betrayals via mind games etc, and I love a good FvF power drain - especially to the point of no return. And I really dislike excessive gore. …just thought I’d share that with the group! Haha
Also female on female or female on male violence