Prowler vs Tigress Released At Heroine Wrestling!

General discussion about wrestling all producers welcome!!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey all,

A new video has been released at Heroine Wrestling...Prowler vs. Tigress starring Tomiko as the Prowler and Nikki Sebastian as the Tigress!
This is one of many all unitard matches...

Here is the synopsis:

Tigress (purple unitard) gets word that the Prowler (black unitard) is in town and accepts her challenge. These two fierce competitors do not like each other from the start and go at each other with incredible intensity! Lots of grappling, scissor holds, slaps, punches, and some great finishing holds such as sleepers, figure 4's and smothers make this an action packed bout!

http://www.heroinewrestling.com

vidcaps also available in the yahoo group...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HeroineWrestling/
natureboy1265
Neophyte
Neophyte

Can the next match feature our heroine and villain wearing tights and leotards? Thank you!
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

With names like Prowler and Tigress, I'd kinda like to see 'em in sheer shiny pantyhose myself! Especially Tomi in black! Maybe? :wink: 8) Incidentally MH, nice vid! :-D
eagle2it
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Nice video! But Prowler is too strong and experienced for Tigress...
She simply annihilated the Tigress...
Cornfed
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

From reading the reply's, am I the only one who likes the one piece footed untitards?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hah! I like them both, obviously. We will be featuring about 70% leotards and tights vs. 30% unitards ..however, it just seemed to work out that I had more unitard material lying around. SO for the tights and leotards fans, do not worry! There will be PLENTY of material for you guys to enjoy!

MH
Chief_Wiggum
Neophyte
Neophyte

Cornfed wrote:From reading the reply's, am I the only one who likes the one piece footed untitards?
You're not alone. I love them as well.