STING OF THE BUMBLEBEE (SHE'S BACK In more ways than one.)

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
KNIGHT0107
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

The New revised story is up on another post Corrections and all.
Last edited by KNIGHT0107 17 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Doubleb66
Henchman
Henchman

Nice to see another new story in the works from you! Sparrow is HARSH! That's really not the type of behavior and attitutude I'd expect to see in a superoheroine. I hope you're going in a direction that enables Bumblebee to "turn the tables" and rescue Sparrow and Young Tiger from peril. She has promise. Keep up the good work.

P.S. - This is purely constructive and meant in the kindest possible way....Please use your spellcheck before submitting a story. Thanks.
KNIGHT0107
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Does this forum have a spell check system here? It would be helpful if it did. I checked but didn't notice one maybe I overlooked it. Yes BUMBLEBEE will prove her self in more ways than one. The reason for Sparrow's harshness really has been brewing for some time (reference to the NIGHTSWAN and SYNDICATE OF SIN's stories and such) she has been saving young heroines(sidekicks) all of the time and she's fed up with it. Her thing is if they want to be be superheroines then they need to pull their own weight becasue "Mother hen is not going to be around 24/7. It's a thing where once in a while there are situations and which assitance is needed, but not every freaking time enough already are her thoughts. But yes the tables are going to turn soon enough stay tuned![/list][/code]
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Knight,

The fourm itself doesn't have a spell check. What I do is type something in MS Word which spell and gramar checks it. After that I just copy and paste it in the fourm. Give that a try.

Your story has a good premise. Looking forward to seeing an update. :D
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?