Ningal

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

A lot of you might not remember but about 7 years ago I posted some pics and clips from a short video called "Ningal" that I did. We never finished that, although I plan to revive that storyline and character at some point.. Here is a real media clip from back in the day!

http://www.hypnoticsworld.com/earlyningal.rm
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

I remember mighty hypnotic.

http://www.geocities.com/hypnoticsworld ... /index.htm

THANK YOU for resurrecting her !!!!
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thats good stuff!

I was rifling through my old hard drives when I came across that old file. Back in the day when video was just creeping onto the web!
Zumini
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Love the Ningal outfit and model. Bring it all back!

I remember seeing that way back when and hoping for a website. Apparently here it is.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeah Ningal is cool because she was my first character. We really invented a great story line for her and its something that I want to really flesh out. Ningal will be a little darker than most of the other characters you'll see here...

MH
Amaniwolf
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

:smt027 Ningal seems like a real cutey! I'd love to see her brought back, hopefully with some scenes of bondage and debooting! I went away on vacation and come back to this site and find more great stuff. I love this place. Thanks for everything M.H. :supz: Rock on man!
The road goes ever on and on...
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Ningal and Shakeshift's tall and willowy StarShine are my all time favorite superheroines of all time on the Net!

Damn, no wonder I found your site intriguing. Never connected the dots between the similarity between Ningal and your current stable of beauties.

Bring Ningal back MH.

How about Keri as the new Ningal.
Senrezu
Neophyte
Neophyte

I remember Ningal! Right after looking at superheroinebabes's page, it fully clicked that you were behind that, just from the outfit :)

Since she's a martial arts herione, I'd love to see her do a bit more fighting that the normal shoot (esp. after seeing all those great kicks in the Misc. photo section). Maybe even put one or two shuriken (throwing stars) on her outfit!
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

I remember her and she was one of my favorites. I would definitley like to see more Ningal in the future. I even wrote a story about her a while back when I think we were doing possible story submissions back then.

Here it is:
http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/ladyultra/ningal.htm
Superheroinegirl22
Sargeant
Sargeant

This Videoclip link doesn't work anymore. I can find the pictures of this old video easily but I'd really love to see the clip?
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Holy crap, I didn't even know this board had a "1 decade ago" setting.

Grampa, is it true you had to shoot superheroine videos from the backs of woolly mammoths then?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think that might be possible to get the original clip. What's funny is I am still friends with that girl to this day. Of course she doesn't want anything to do with "acting" or superheroines but just some trivia I thought you might want to know.

MH
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Omega Woman wrote:Holy crap, I didn't even know this board had a "1 decade ago" setting.

Grampa, is it true you had to shoot superheroine videos from the backs of woolly mammoths then?

Oh yeah, we just added that feature last week. Pretty nifty, eh? Where's my Werthers and rocking chair?
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

With so many RM player updates available, I have lost the audio portion of the video clip. Ningal is very sexy.
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

...I think there was an audio portion...I can't remember...it has been too long ago. :unsure:
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Some images:
Attachments
ningal0.jpg
ningal0.jpg (8.1 KiB) Viewed 3129 times
ningal1.jpg
ningal1.jpg (16.83 KiB) Viewed 3129 times
ningal3.jpg
ningal3.jpg (15.84 KiB) Viewed 3129 times
ningal4.jpg
ningal4.jpg (15.46 KiB) Viewed 3129 times
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

And the rest of them:
Attachments
ningal5.jpg
ningal5.jpg (16.21 KiB) Viewed 3128 times
ningal6.jpg
ningal6.jpg (33.95 KiB) Viewed 3128 times
ningal7.jpg
ningal7.jpg (45.42 KiB) Viewed 3128 times
ningal30.jpg
ningal30.jpg (57.75 KiB) Viewed 3128 times
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

That model was hot! What a total knockout, no pun intended!