New heroine... help needed!

General discussions regarding all things superheroine!

New heroine... help needed!

Postby paul_poser » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:40 am

Hi everybody!

Here we are with a new character that was born due to pure coincidence. I was working on a similar model, saw the Wonder Christine picture (and was obviously impressed... :wink: ), got a couple of suggestions from friends, remembered some old wishes from this board and here she is! :-D

Now the base concept is that she has the "most powerful feet (and legs) of the World" so she shoud basically fight with her legs.
She should be facing villains & villainesses with powers that has something to do with that...
And starting from this concept it would be wonderful if you could send some needed feedback and ideas.

So here are the questions:

1- Do you like the character & the "fighting evil with power legs" sort of concept? Or should the idea just be dropped.

2- She needs a name!!! :oops:

3- Outfit suggestions (optional) LOL

4- What powers in her legs? The idea is for her to be super-fast/ super-strong, having some "super-kicks"... etc etc...

5- Are her legs & feet also a weakness? How? :twisted:

6- Villains... villains! :twisted:
Anything that comes to mind. We did a brainstorm (with lots of silly stuff coming out as you may imagine...) and came out with ideas for legs-related villians (Hypno-Legs -- she hypnotizes with a leg pendolum; Chloro-Feet -- well... obvious; Sexual-legs -- can stimulate legs & feet with obvious results... and many others...).
So please send in any ideas you have.

7- Where should she be fighting? Basically there were 2 ideas here:
a- Everyday world (maybe something funny like "LegsCity" or something like that!). Fighting "normal" villains as well as leg-related ones.
b- A special "SuperPowers-Arena" where she faces different villains (like Mortal Kombat videogame or something like that).

8- Give her a SK?

9- oh... amost forgot... as the adventures will also focus on her feet I think it's important... painted toenail or not? :-)

That's it for now...
If you have some time to spend & want to be creative just go for it! Not everything will be included obviously, but the more suggestions/ideas comes, the better a character gets! :)

So if you made it this far and read all those silly things... it's time for the pics! Just some drafts, but it was fun creating her! :-D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by paul_poser on Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
paul_poser
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Postby paul_poser » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:42 am

"You sure you want to fight my soles?"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
paul_poser
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Postby paul_poser » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:45 am

"You! Freeze!"
paul_poser
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Postby paul_poser » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:51 am

Oh no! She's defeated!
Let's say she ALMOST has "the most powerful legs in the World"! :twisted:
paul_poser
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

That's it so far...

Postby paul_poser » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:52 am

So as you've seen just draft pics so far, but if you like the concept I think we can pull out some good adventures for this new lady.

So let's start thinking & thanks for the feedback! :D

Cheers,
Paul
paul_poser
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Postby sgz6 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:31 pm

Got a weakness for ya Poser. Whenever a villain begins to rub and feel up the heroine's legs and feet she slowly looses her powers. The more her Legs are felt up, the weaker she becomes.

Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
sgz6
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Postby dajinx1 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:54 pm

A possible name could be "Kickstar". That name sounds a bit patriotic and is a hint of her power.
As for the source of her power it also could also be her weakness; Basically, she gets her powers and strength from her pantyhose/tights but it is a limited charge. She loses her strength when her tights are worn too long and all the energy is used up, get torned/damaged or become dirty/soiled. She only regains her powers when she puts on a fresh, clean pair.

How do the pantyhose/tights give her powers? It could be psychological or she keeps them in a special machine that charges them up.

dajinx1
Producer
Producer

Pictures...?

Postby arachnus » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:57 pm

I can't see the pictures. Is it just me? I like the idea of this new heroine a lot and am very interested in the pics.
arachnus
Active Duty
Active Duty

Never Mind...

Postby arachnus » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:59 pm

D'oh! I wasn't logged in before. Now that I am, I see the pics. Newbie Syndrome strikes again.

Anyway...the pics are very cool. I hope you continue with the concept.
arachnus
Active Duty
Active Duty

Postby ZODAK » Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:18 pm

weakness? how about her feet are extremly ticklish?

as soon as her stocking covered soles are tickled she becomes completly helpless?

zodak
ZODAK
Rookie
Rookie

Postby mandrake » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:54 am

How about she wears loose but deadly boomerang boots that she kicks off her stocking feet to subdue her foes. But the downside is that her stocking feet are incredibly ticklish.
mandrake
Active Duty
Active Duty

Postby BatMad » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:32 am

What if her boots were very tight instead, and she would struggle to keep her enemies from pulling 'em off... since those boots are the actual source of her leg-powers :twisted: ?
Then without her boots she would become the weakest and more ticklish pantyhosed heroine around :lol:

BatMad

ps: the very idea of boots as a source of power (and a consequent reason for the heroine to fear de-booting) first came from Red Five, the creator of the now-gone Alter Ego site.
BatMad
Active Duty
Active Duty

Postby sign4deaf » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:15 pm

Actually WAVE Productions did some incredible superheroine videos (the Thunder and Lightning series) where the heroines got their powers from their boots. Pam Sutch and Tina Krause looked awesome having themselves repeatedly trapped and debooted. Best ever was Pam being captured by chloroform and being forced by truth serum to reveal her weakness. For campy action, these women were incredible looking in their leotards and sheer hose.

Another great sequence was where Tina, the ditzy sidekick Lightning Girl, was captured and bound and her feet were tickled and thereby started a deathtrap conveyor belt containing her mentor Lady Thunder.

These are 3 videos definitle worth finding and getting hold of. Camp worthy of the 60's TV Batman but with beautiful young helpless heroines.

Can't move... This device... holding me by my... sheer tights... has me powerless!
sign4deaf
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

My thoughts...

Postby Kitten » Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:33 pm

1 - I think most people on this forum would say that the idea has some merit and especially if youre going to be doing poser work for it :)

2 - Obviously the name should have something to do with either her Legs, Kicking, or maybe the colors of her costume. I'm throwing in the name "Kick Start" as my suggestion. I thought of a secret Identity for her too, Lana Leggs, CEO of Leggs Pantyhose! She could be a rich Batman (Batwoman) type of superheroine maybe?

3 - I love her look, the only suggestion i might make is possibly an a couple of red ankle bracelets to match the ones on her wrist? :)

4 - I would say make her a very inshape Normal Woman, with toned legs, she's a great kickboxer sort of fighter. She wears special Nylons to enhance the power of her kicks. Perhaps they're coated with a special chemical to make her kicks super powerful?

5/6 - For a weakness? Well her legs are very powerful but the rest of her is just sortal normal. Hypnosis would work, surprise Chloroform would work, a villainess that came up with a neutralizing agent to stop her pantyhose from working properly (maybe reversing so she's weak as a kitten?) might be a start for neat weakness/villains for her to deal with?

Imagine if you please...

Picture 1-3 Are Kickstart going through her intimidation Kick routine Asking the Villainess to Surrender or face her MIGHTY kicks.

The Villainess reaseases a counter agent gas that interacts with Kick Star's Nylons. Instead of inviorating them with strength and speed, they sap her energy making her helpless.

Picture 4-5 Kickstart's Nylons suck the strength, energy, and will to fight right out of her. Too weak to stand she slumps to the floor barely able to move. The villainess (a chemical genius of some sort) moves in to humiliate the now helpless heroine.

(Other bad guys could be maybe an oriental martial artist schooled in acupuncture who can attack her legs and feet (maybe room for tickle stuff here) etc.... Dont build the fetish into the Heroine, leave the heroine 'Whole', build the Feitish into the bad guys and gals she faces)

7 - An imaginary City might be nice, i like the concept of Leg City , or maybe Leggs City (perhaps she's the ruler of the city/country). There's no reason for an Arena fight not to occur from time to time, say a Villainess thats into competive fighting regularly lures Kick Star into her Arena to fight her (possibly with a hostage like her sidekick?)

8 - YES! Sidekicks are great for getting into trouble, or maybe occassionally helping the Heroine out of it.

9 - YES! Paint her toe nails, I think Red would be a good color to start, though it might be nice to see her change them from time to time. Maybe even have her nail polish be part of her powers, a different color for a different thing, (Red for Strength, White for Speed, Blue for healing, etc...) Maybe the Bad gals can strip the polish off her toes as part of the depowering of her superpowers?

Okay you have my input i hope to see more of your superheroine, you do wonderful work.
Kitten
Master Member
Master Member

Postby MightyHypnotic » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:18 am

I like this new heroine! Looks great!

I am setting up a special gallery for all these new heroines!!

MH
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby paul_poser » Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:20 pm

Hi & thanks everybody for the awesome feedback!

I took a bit from every suggetion and with the help of superpics4les (thanks man, you rule!) we finally have a name, background, powers, wekanesses and even some villianesses.. etc etc.

I've got 18 new pics ready: a special introduction short story where our heroine faces a trap set up by the evil Constricta, the most dangerous mercenary in the world, hired by the mob boss Don Giovanni "The Dandy Don" DeCienzo.

I still need to add the graphics (ballors, effects etc etc) to the pics, and unfortuanly don't have time right now. But watch out next week for the first short story of Shining Star, also known "The most powerful legs of the World"!

MH, if you're interested, please contact me so that we can decide how to set up the short stroy for the site (I'd like to include the html pages too instead of posting to the board).

Cheers
Paul
paul_poser
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Postby MightyHypnotic » Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:26 pm

Ill send an email about that. Ive already set up some stories in the gallery... I am adding yours today. Let me know if this format works for you, or we can do something more personal...

http://www.hypnoticsworld.com/gallery/poserstories

I am adding the first Paul Poser story to this gallery today!

MH
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby paul_poser » Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:44 am

Thanks MH!

hopefully this evening I'll be able to work on Shining Star's bio page and her first story.

Cheers,
Paul
paul_poser
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Postby chewboc » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:50 am

The chloro feet thing is something I've been advocating for quite a while. Chloroforma wrote some stories several years ago that featured this method of ko--very cool in my opinion.
chewboc
Rookie
Rookie

Postby paul_poser » Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:00 am

Shining Star first story is almost ready... just need to set up a bio and it will be avaible here at Hypnoticsworld!

BTW: thanks for the hosting help MH :)

Our heroine will definitely meet a "chloro feet vixen" that will give her troubles!

Cheers,
Paul
paul_poser
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

my thoughts...

Postby bravotango65 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:51 am

Kitten's post got me thinking :) What if the villian is the CEO of L'Eggs Pantyhose instead? And in her bid to revive pantyhose sales, she has developed a new brand of Mind-Control Top Pantyhose, which makes the wearer a mindless and devoted slave to the L'Eggs Hosiery corporation. This way there can be serial assimilation and brainwashing. When our heroine investigates, she is overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of pantyhosed slaves. Maybe the Mind-Control Top Pantyhose can be black, so that when our heroine is assimilated, the new black pantyhose will clash with her old costume, which will suggest that she has been converted to the forces of evil.
bravotango65
Rookie
Rookie

Postby MightyHypnotic » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:19 am

I have added these poser pics to their own gallery. These are not the pics from the first story, just the pics from this message board. You know, the ones from above that you probably already have...

MH

http://www.hypnoticsworld.com/gallery/shiningstar
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: my thoughts...

Postby MightyHypnotic » Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:12 pm

bravotango65 wrote:Kitten's post got me thinking :) What if the villian is the CEO of L'Eggs Pantyhose instead? And in her bid to revive pantyhose sales, she has developed a new brand of Mind-Control Top Pantyhose, which makes the wearer a mindless and devoted slave to the L'Eggs Hosiery corporation. This way there can be serial assimilation and brainwashing. When our heroine investigates, she is overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of pantyhosed slaves. Maybe the Mind-Control Top Pantyhose can be black, so that when our heroine is assimilated, the new black pantyhose will clash with her old costume, which will suggest that she has been converted to the forces of evil.

This is a good idea to expand on for 2008!

MH

MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New heroine... help needed!

Postby scotter9 » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:00 pm

Mighty I like that idea.
scotter9
Active Duty
Active Duty